• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Falcon Superlatives! From the beginning of 2009 to now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Whazzup guys? Since we were kinda like bums at the end of '09 and forgot to make a superlative thread, I'm makin one now.

Cause i feel like it.

Just choose another person on the boards, and post what award they won, and I'll put them up. Don't kill each other please, or i we're gonna have to throw down.
don't nominate yourself. And have fun. Go crazy, the best ones are always the funniest!
If you still don't get what im talking about, check this out:http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=214153

Im gonna start with just a couple nominations myself.

Willz
BEST ENGLISH FALCON!!!! (Nominated by Darx)
***** 4 LYFE!!!!! (Nominated by Darx)
Best Falcon in the world (Nominated by willz haha)
Best UK Falcon (Nominated by lionman)
Funniest Falcon (Nominated by Lion man)

P-3
The realist mother****er out there. (Nominated by Darx)
Partys the most but still keeps common sense. (Ramz too)
Chill MOTHER****AAA!!!! (Nominated by Willz)

Ramzeh
Partys the most but still keeps common sense. (P-3 too)
Crazy Dutch ***** (Nominated by Willz)
Best Dutch Falcon (Nominated by Willz)

ToKneeOrNotToKnee
Lasted the longest against rebellion against him, he still standing LETS GOOO!!!!!!!
Most Knowledgeable (along with Darky Sama)
Sexy old ***** (Nominated by Willz and Darx and all the mother****in old mainz)

Darxmarth23
MA *****!!!(Nominated by Willz)

Hiza
random scrub (nominated by willz)

Acedude

Legit Falcon (Nominated by willz)
LordHelmet

wifi ******
scrub (nominated by the old mains)
Most productive (nominated by himself)
Falcon Boards Community Combo Video organizer (Nominated by Lionman)
Darky-Sama
Most knowledgeable (along with ToKneeOrNotToKnee)
MA *****!!!!(Nominated by willz)
Buck
****** (nominated by willz)

BigLord
Random new ***(Biggie)
Best Falcon in Portugal!!!!!(nominated by willz)
little girl (Nominated by Darx)
GoldenFalcon
golden *****
wifi***** (Both nominated by willz)

teluborg

Oldest New main (nominated by himself)
cool (Willz)

Ally
Wifi Scrub (WILLZ)
Best Canadian Falcon (Nominated by Lionman)

Lionman
Kamen Rider Freak (nominated by himself)
If im forgetting someone then forgive me
just tell me on this thread and i will be happy to add them

Im gonna make this OP look way better (like how i used to) later on

have fun

Happy Brawling.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Maybe you should just make it a 2010 Superlatives, and maybe post a link to the 2008 one. Other than that, looks good and adding to the Compendium now.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Maybe you should just make it a 2010 Superlatives, and maybe post a link to the 2008 one. Other than that, looks good and adding to the Compendium now.
2010 isn't over yet. we didn't do one in 2009 so im just combining 2009 and the first 4 months of 2010 togeter. i'll post the link.

get goin guys!!!!!!!!!

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
added.

we need more people in here! last time it was soooooo legit!!!!!!!!!!!

where my old main niqqaz?!?!?!

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Add this to each people;

Willz
Best Falcon in the world

P-3
CHILL MUTHA****AAA

Ramzeh
crazy dutch *****
best dutch falcon

ToKneeOrNotToKnee
old sexy *****

Darxmarth23
MA *****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hiza
random scrub

Acedude
legit falcon

LordHelmet
wifi ******

Darky-Sama
MA *****!!!!!!!!!!

Buck

BigLord
best falcon in portugal!!!

GoldenFalcon
golden******
wifi ******

teluborg
cool

Ally
wifi scrub

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Willz is just mad because my CV has more views than his, lololl.

And who is Jdietz????
i dont really care I made my cv in 10mins and its got nearly 800 views lol. i dont give a **** if you have more views cuz you send it to all of your wifi buddies. when I have the time I'll put together a good combo video with all the gay effects like in all cvs nowadays. seriously no effects = no one gives a ****.

and golden falcon, where are you from cuz ive NEVER seen you in any tourney results for ANYWHERE lol.

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Make me the oldest new Falcon main.

And I guess you can make Ally the best representator or something.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Lol. its gonna attract the opposite of flames

its gonna be LOVE bro.
?

If you're gonna keep being an ******* just take me off the list and everyone else you're flaming. "Scrub" isn't even a superlative. And at least say you won't put me on as "most productive" instead of ignoring me like a scrub.

Lionman

Smash Champion
Willz
Best UK Falcon
Funniest Falcon

Ally
Best American Falcon

Lordhelmet
The community combo vid maker

Myself
Kamen rider adict

Rebaz
Honorific mention

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
?

If you're gonna keep being an ******* just take me off the list and everyone else you're flaming. "Scrub" isn't even a superlative. And at least say you won't put me on as "most productive" instead of ignoring me like a scrub.
Lol calm down

im not flaming you
we've always called you scrub
don't take it personally

if you want to call me something im cool with that. the only person who is retaliating with an actual heartfelt insult is you. i don't see anyone else crying because someone dissed them. its just how we talk. forget about it and move on before this becomes a big deal.

and from now on, NO ONE IS GONNA NOMINATE THEMSELVES

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Lol calm down

im not flaming you
we've always called you scrub
don't take it personally

if you want to call me something im cool with that. the only person who is retaliating with an actual heartfelt insult is you. i don't see anyone else crying because someone dissed them. its just how we talk. forget about it and move on before this becomes a big deal.

and from now on, NO ONE IS GONNA NOMINATE THEMSELVES
By editing your post to put that in, yes you are flaming me. And the only time you started calling me a scrub is when you got back together with your posse.

All of you guys are cool by yourselves, but you guys would rather be an internet gang and call people wifi scrubs. And no, I'm not crying, you guys just need to show some **** respect. And uhh, I don't see you guys calling Darky a wifi scrub, why's that?

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
By editing your post to put that in, yes you are flaming me. And the only time you started calling me a scrub is when you got back together with your posse.

All of you guys are cool by yourselves, but you guys would rather be an internet gang and call people wifi scrubs. And no, I'm not crying, you guys just need to show some **** respect. And uhh, I don't see you guys calling Darky a wifi scrub, why's that?
Calm.
Down.

If you really are taking it like that then I'll be more than happy to take it down. Personally, I don't give a rats *** about you anymore. To me, honestly, you're an annoyance.

Calling people wifi scrubs isn't that bad. Esspecially when we know they aren't. Lol, Ally, a wifi scrub? dude, the sarcasm in that statement should be so strong its breaking your monitor.

Right now, im speaking on behalf of all of the "internet gang members" and simply saying that the reason we don't like you is cause you never take the chill pill. in our eyes, you think that the boards were running perfectly untill I came back and reestablished ties with my posse. Then you called me out on trolling and spamming, so i showed you what i could do. I dominated the marth match up thread, leaving you to be stubborn and sticking with your ratio. Im not going into specifics but im pretty sure everyone thought i was right.
after that, me and darky simply collaborated with grab release possiblities and came up with some amazing stuff.

then, its your constant need to crash the party. I told you many times, and im gonna tell you again

We party, and we get **** done. Until you realize that, you won't be seeing any respect from me. Heck, i don't even think you ever respected me either.
If you think you are on the same plane of respect as Darky then you are wrong. You just roll with him, thats all. Darky gets **** done and he doesn't call me out on every post like you.

Now here is what im gonna do.

Im gonna stop arguing with you, and continue the thread. If you keep arguing with me, then im gonna simply report you, and trust me, its gonna work. this ain't a threat. its a promise.

@Everybody else, chill, nominate people and have a blast.

Happy brawling!

lordhelmet

Smash Master
K. I'll stay here if I annoy you guys since you love me so much, and I'll keep reporting spam and whatnot.

And uhh, you didn't dominate the Marth MU, Darky set at 25-75 which is in between both of our ratios.

Makaveli tha Don

Smash Apprentice
Wow if this is gonna bring drama then im gonna ditch this.

lordy, either way, i had arguments that were never refuted, heck you even agree with me on everything but the ratio. anyways, it is what it is....
do what you do, i'm not stopping ya son

Player-3

Smash Hero
Buck

Old falcon mains
Black

Willz
Blacker

Knee
Pro

Buck
Guy who says he knows marth mstchup but loses to one that only fsmashes