• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The ****in Catalina Wine Mixer 5/8/10 TAMPA!!

D_B_S

Smash Lord
brawl results

1. FGCU Viper - Falco/DK
2. CJ - Marth/Snake
3. JV_CJ - Marth/Wario
4. Hacky - Pit/MK
5. RKO- G&W/ZSS/Wolf
5. G-Dub - Toon Link
7. HJ - Fox
7. Crush - Ike
9. DSKNK-Pit
9. D who?-Lucario
9. Vaids - Marth/Pit
9. Sicko - MK

Brackets:

>_> tampa shoulda came to tally so we coulda added your 12 ppl n our 12 ppl and had an actually tourney n did teams

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Thanks for the host beefy. Shame I was high on LSD and was smoking some dro on the way there. I normally neck to neck with m2k cause I'm ****ing boss.

1. FGCU Viper - Falco/DK- You suck ****. **** you and your couch. Congratz on the first place win.

2. CJ - Marth/Snake-your snake sucked and you got lucky with your two sweet spots. I was on lsd and still bent your snake over backwards.

3. JV_CJ - Marth/Wario- Your T-Tar idea stolen from smogon sucks ****. Can you spell brick break? *******.

4. Hacky - Pit/MK- Pit players have no nuts

5. RKO- G&W/ZSS/Wolf- You're black.. I had to let you win.

5. G-Dub - Toon Link- doud, **** you.

7. HJ - Upgrade *****, he played for a day!

7. Crush - Ike- You have no friends so you have no one to fight for. You'll see no sympathy from D.

9. DSKNK-Pit-Gnarly lisp man, work on the hight

9. D who?-Lucario- **** I thought I saw first.. I guess I was seeing things.

9. Vaids - Marth/Pit Good pizza. Dominoes really did change

9. Sicko-Boss as ****. Jk suck it *****

Dear god was that beautiful.

smash Your m0m

Smash Journeyman
Look brah, I was on lsd and I still went, p**** a** mother f***er with a hangover, suck d*** f*** you, whiny b****.
lmaooo real talk who r u??? ur a no body.. ur prob 1 of the 3.....

1. emo-that hates his life and wishes he was dead

2.freak lil raver kid-all u do is drugs and turn off the lights in ur bed room and try to spell ur name wit glow sticks

3.the wanna be-(which im thinkin u r) tryin to fit in wit all ur lil "Gangster Friends" but in reality ur jus a confused little boy that wishes he is a girl cuz u have feelin for men...:ohwell:

plz dont talk sh.it i dont no u and u dont no me...and i no ur gonna talk more sh.it after u read this.....if i go to beefy next lil thing or when i hold 1 ur more than welcome to talk sh.it in my face and see how it goes down but till then plz dont act tuff of the internet it makes u look more like a bi.tch

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
lmaooo real talk who r u??? ur a no body.. ur prob 1 of the 3.....

1. emo-that hates his life and wishes he was dead

2.freak lil raver kid-all u do is drugs and turn off the lights in ur bed room and try to spell ur name wit glow sticks

3.the wanna be-(which im thinkin u r) tryin to fit in wit all ur lil "Gangster Friends" but in reality ur jus a confused little boy that wishes he is a girl cuz u have feelin for men...:ohwell:

plz dont talk sh.it i dont no u and u dont no me...and i no ur gonna talk more sh.it after u read this.....if i go to beefy next lil thing or when i hold 1 ur more than welcome to talk sh.it in my face and see how it goes down but till then plz dont act tuff of the internet it makes u look more like a bi.tch
i am pretty sure it was a joke i dont know if he was trying to act tuff but it came off to me as a joke i think you should take it that way as well...

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
Dwho, why would you say all that mean stuff? Thinking it I understand, but why SAY it?

CRUSH_

Smash Cadet
Can't really do a shout-out list since I'm so lousy with names, but the whole experience was sweet. Low entry fee, No hostility, no disrespect, free noms and drinks, a cute fuzzy animal, and there should be a !@#$ pool at every tourney - the concentrated body heat is by far my least favorite part of brawl tourneys in general.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
look man you ran a good show and i am not sad we did not get a melee tourny in cause brawl was why you had attendance look at it that way.

and crush just do it for the people you remember then i love to read them. and it should be customary to leave feedback to the players you played

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
oh right i thought the 13th was a saturday guess thats the 12th mabad

ill have 1 more melee+brawl tourney and then after i do that imma try to get hype for the next catalina wine mixer and make it melee only

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
i had HTG and a few school friends

also i wont be able to do a tournament until possibly july but when i get word on it i will let everyone know

as for just smashing i may be able to next saturday

Top Bottom