• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Stockpile - A Directory of Threads and Links

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
See second post for the Poké Center Structure.
Many thanks to Terywj for updates!

Miscellaneous Threads / Projects

The Official Q & A Thread - Use this thread for any question, from simple questions such as how to find Buizel in Pokemon Ruby to complex questions such as what the catch rate is of a level 26 Ariados who is at 15% health and paralyzed. Use this instead of making threads.

The Counter Game III - Your opponent sends out a Life Orb Arcanine! Do you counter with a Milotic, or do you take the tough route and send out Venusaur? (Warning: Read the rules!)

Poké Center Interviews Mark II - Get to know your fellow Pokémon-loving friends here.

Pokémon Fan Art - Got an awesome Pokémon picture you want to share? Post it here! Don't got any awesome pics? Find some here!

PokéSwapping - Need to borrow a Latias or Celebi to finish your National Dex? Want to trade your Bold Blastoise for a Modest one? Yay, sharing!

The SWF-Dex - Want to make your own Pokémon and share your ideas? Contribute to our own Pokédex!

History of the PokeCenter - It is what it is. Categorizing PokeCenter eras and members. A work continually in progress.

Pocket Monsters Inc. - Formerly a sprite shop where you could find such Pokémon as Magikarp-type Arceus and Gyarchomtar, this thread is now for all things artsy. They even had their own movie!
Like the sprites in this post? Thank The Custom Pokémon Shop!

PokeCenter Podcast Discussion - Want to help plan or suggest a topic for the next Snorlax Cast? Post here!

SmashCAP Database - The home of all completed and future SmashCAP Pokémon. Please do not post here.

Competitive Pokémon

Resources:

Standard Rules - Standard rules and settings for every tier from Ubers to Little Cup.

Smogon Damage Calculator - Intuitive interface coupled with integration with Smogon movesets makes this a fantastic damage calculator.

The Libelldra Forge Damage Calculator - Often used for its convenient output text that shows the attacker and defender's stats, move power, damage dealt (absolute and percentage), and percent chance of 2HKOing the opponent.

Poké Center Server Thread - Changelist and download links here.

The Quagazine - The Poke Center's collection of Pokemon articles. From battling tips to fun theorymon, submit an article today!

Tutoring Program Mark II - Need some help in battling, teambuilding, or theorymon? Sign up to receive mentoring by our very best.

Threads:

Guide to Competitive Battling - An excellent guide written by Riddle, detailing the ins and outs of battling.

Generation V Discussion - There's no place like a new world for competitive Pokemon Black and White discussion.

Pokemon Tier Legality Discussion - Just because Inconsistent Bibarel destroys stuff doesn't mean you can't argue about it! Talk about whether certain Pokemon should (or should not) be banned from the OverUsed metagame.

Battle of the Week Mark II - Because watching two people battle Pokemon is much less dramatic than pitting them against each other in Pokémon battles.

The Official "Rate My Moveset!" Thread - Got an interesting mixed Latias or Defensive Tyranitar set? Share it over here!

Middle Cup Discussion - Inconveniently placed at the end of this category, this thread is for any and all discussion regarding the Middle Cup metagame.

The Games

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion - "I'm impressed... labelling your games as Black and White can be scary today."
-T-Block (Be careful of spoilers!)

The Nuzlocke Challenge - Caution: For masochists only! Play through Pokémon on Legendary difficulty.

lol I don't know if I can trust you guys with these. Please pm Spire, annoying or myself if you have a suggestion

also im fat[/QUOTE]Taking suggestions for threads to add.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Timezone Log

This is to make the setup of tournaments and other activities easier. Please post your timezone if you're new. :)

United States
[collapse=Eastern]rockem7
Fuelbi
Charmander
Terywj
Circa
Gates
Riddle
Sir Bedevere
ss118
Firus
CRASHiC
Umbreon
Majority
supermarth64
Cease Tick
UltiMario
xLeafybug =D
IceArrow
The Real Gamer
Bowser_Gangsta
Mood4Food77
ChiboSempai
Meta-Kirby
Wrath`
bowser king[/collapse]

[collapse=Central]Wave+
Moozle
O D I N
Spire[/collapse]

[collapse=Mountain]Silent Verse[/collapse]

[collapse=Pacific]Chill
kirbyraeg
SpiredMoth[/collapse]

Europe
RuNNing Riot [GMT]

Chill

Red
BRoomer
Great job annoying! I wasn't expecting this level of organization.

Also, p lease refrain from posting here unless you have a suggestion.

Spire

III
BRoomer
:laugh: I was seriously composing one of these earlier today, but now that you have, I suppose I can just work on adding more/further organizing these over the course of time. Good job :080:

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Pokemon Spriting Contest - Think you have what it takes to be the best spriter that ever was? [Under Misc.]

Roll Camera! PokeCenter Interviews - Get to know your fellow Pokemon-loving friends here. [Under Misc.]

Pokemon Fan Art - Got an awesome Pokemon picture you wanna share? Post it in here! [Under Misc.]

Community Create-A-Team - Work together with PokeCenter members and create teams centered around a specific Pokemon! [Under Competitive Pokemon]

SmashCAP Database The home of all completed and future SmashCAP Pokemon. Please do not post in it. [Under Competitive Pokemon]

Doubles Discussion - Because Protect+Explosion aren't enough. [Under Competitive Pokemon]

Pokemon VGC Discussion - Discuss the upcoming 2010 Video Game Championships here! [Under Competitive Pokemon]

SWF-Pokemon - The development of our very own metagame. [Under Competitive Pokemon]

Evolution: A Step Beyond CAP - Drawing and doing the math for hopeful evolutions! [Under The Games / Competitive Pokemon]

The Scramble Challenge - A playthrough of Pokemon where your team is set and limited by others. [Under The Games]

Smashboards Weekend Tournaments - Headed by Articanus [Under Tournaments]

Little Kids Rule - Little Cup Tournament - Hosted by Terywj [Under Tournaments]

I've covered a lot of things. Feel free to edit my descriptions.

-Terywj

SpiredMoth

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
3540-1813-9781
Where's the Warstory Thread? I think it should be listed here under Competitive Pokémon, especially since it always gets buried. I'll try to link it later if necessary.

kirbyraeg

Smash Hero
So this stockpile is pretty useful, but it's only at +1 right now.

How about also linking some smogon compendiums for reference?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Please refrain from posting unless you have anything to add, Colttonn.

Which OU Discussion will be linked?

Edit: Nevermind, I see Articanus' has already been.

I agree with Kirbyraeg, but not to overload with Smogon articles, etc.

-Terywj

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Guide to Competitive Battling - Need help with competitive battling? This guide is perfect for you, covering standard OU as well as UU.

OU Lead Evaluation - Discuss and assess the OU metagame's popular leads!
Under Competitive Pokemon - Threads

Standard Rules - Standard rules and settings for every tier from Ubers to Little Cup.
Under Competitive Pokemon - Resources

Smashboards Uber Cup - Ubers Tournament Hosted by Riddle.
Under Tournaments and Competitions

History of the PokeCenter - It is what it is. Categorizing PokeCenter eras and members. A work in progress.
Under Misc. Threads

CCAT should probably be removed along with the UU Tier guide.
Also, remove the Structure from the title, since it's essentially covered by the To-Do List.

You may want to alphabetize each section so that it looks more orderly and less jumbled.

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I already added a couple of those. Thanks for the rest.

I'm not sure about alphabetizing, since I kind of tried to put them in order of importance.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I feel so lonely and rejected. Blast the US for being so overly populated and wealthy.
Ha. Wealthy. You wanna know something? My high school does not have walls. That says something about how "wealthy" I am / the area I live in are.

But don't worry, I plan on spending a ton of time in Hong Kong in the future.~

RuNNing Riot

Smash Lord
Ha. Wealthy. You wanna know something? My high school does not have walls. That says something about how "wealthy" I am / the area I live in is.
... you mean you work outside? You can't be serious.

And besides, it clearly must be true if people in Europe cannot afford a computer/Pokemon-related junk which would make them interested in this particular board of Smashboards. Why would I be the only Brit there otherwise? :p

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
I bring you, the 2011 version of The Stockpile. Unactive threads have been removed, and some rearrangements have been made.

[collapse=The Stockpile v.2011]
Miscellaneous Threads / Projects

The Poké Center Social Thread - Talk about "almost anything" here, or Spire will eat you.

The Official Q & A Thread - Use this thread for any question, from simple questions such as how to find Buizel in Pokemon Ruby to complex questions such as what the catch rate is of a level 26 Ariados who is at 15% health and paralyzed. Use this instead of making threads.

The Counter Game III - Your opponent sends out a Life Orb Arcanine! Do you counter with a Milotic, or do you take the tough route and send out Venusaur? (Warning: Read the rules!)

Poké Center Interviews Mark II - Get to know your fellow Pokémon-loving friends here.

Snorlax Cast #1 - ChristmasCast - The PokeCenter's very own competitive Pokemon coverage podcast!

Pokémon Fan Art - Got an awesome Pokémon picture you want to share? Post it here! Don't got any awesome pics? Find some here!

PokéSwapping - Need to borrow a Latias or Celebi to finish your National Dex? Want to trade your Bold Blastoise for a Modest one? Yay, sharing!

The SWF-Dex - Want to make your own Pokémon and share your ideas? Contribute to our own Pokédex!

History of the PokeCenter - It is what it is. Categorizing PokeCenter eras and members. A work continually in progress.

Pocket Monsters Inc. - Formerly a sprite shop where you could find such Pokémon as Magikarp-type Arceus and Gyarchomtar, this thread is now for all things artsy. They even had their own movie!
Like the sprites in this post? Thank The Custom Pokémon Shop!

SmashCAP Database - The home of all completed and future SmashCAP Pokémon. Please do not post here.

Competitive Pokémon

Resources:

Smogon Damage Calculator - Intuitive interface coupled with integration with Smogon movesets makes this a fantastic damage calculator.

The Libelldra Forge Damage Calculator - Often used for its convenient output text that shows the attacker and defender's stats, move power, damage dealt (absolute and percentage), and percent chance of 2HKOing the opponent.

Poké Center Server Thread - Changelist and download links here.

Threads:

Guide to Competitive Battling - An excellent guide written by Riddle, detailing the ins and outs of battling.

Generation V Discussion - There's no place like a new world for competitive Pokemon Black and White discussion.

Pokemon Tier Legality Discussion - Just because Inconsistent Bibarel destroys stuff doesn't mean you can't argue about it! Talk about whether certain Pokemon should (or should not) be banned from the OverUsed metagame.

Battle of the Week Mark II - Because watching two people battle Pokemon is much less dramatic than pitting them against each other in Pokémon battles.

The Official "Rate My Moveset!" Thread - Got an interesting mixed Latias or Defensive Tyranitar set? Share it over here!

Middle Cup Discussion - Inconveniently placed at the end of this category, this thread is for any and all discussion regarding the Middle Cup metagame.

The Games

Pokemon Black and White General Discussion - "I'm impressed... labelling your games as Black and White can be scary today."
-T-Block (Be careful of spoilers!)

The Nuzlocke Challenge - Caution: For masochists only! Play through Pokémon on Legendary difficulty.

[URL="http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=272471]The Scramble Challenge[/URL] - Ask others to assemble a team for you, and conquer the game with it! Just pray you don't get stuck with a Slakoth.

Tournaments and Competitions

Poké Center Tournaments Discussion - For the discussion of and planning for current and future tournaments.

Nattorei Roasting On An Open Fire - Wave's Generation V tournament and the very first tournament in the PokeCenter since the release of Pokemon Black and White.

The Elite Four Challenge - Want that sexy Pokeball postbit icon? Well you'll have to battle through four members in order to have it! Check here to see if your team has been approved and here for the full listing of results. Try not to lose.

The Smash Grand Festival Weekly Spriting Contest - Square off against spriters from across the board in this spriting contest for more postbit icons! The competition is tough![/collapse]

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
It's a good time for a monthly update.

Under Miscellaneous Threads / Projects
PokeCenter Podcast Discussion - Want to help plan or suggest a topic for the next Snorlax Cast? Post here!
(By adding this, you'd probably want to replace the ChristmasCast with the general thread, since there are links to both the current podcasts.)

Under Competitive Pokemon - Resources
The Quagazine - The PokeCenter's collection of Pokemon articles. From battling tips to fun theorymon, submit an article today!

Tutoring Program Mark II - Need some help in battling, teambuilding, or theorymon? Sign up to receive mentoring by our very best.

Top Bottom