• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smash Bash II: April 16th -Toledo, OH (Bracket added)

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Full Results

1 DarkLouis ($84) :snake: :wolf:
2 1der ($42) :mario2: :fox: :lucas: :pikachu:
3 GigaBowserXyZ ($14) :bowser2: :snake:
4 Soulpech :jigglypuff:
5 Noctournez :marth: :snake: :falco:
5 Poe- :zerosuitsamus:
7 Raider88 :wolf:
7 Coca :marth:
9 Ghost :pikachu:
9 Mizu :pit:
9 Daniel Schmidt :random:
9 Captain Diabetes :olimar:
13 Michael Mitchell :random:
13 Clock :random:

Bracket

http://i.imgur.com/zGQiT.png

If anyone else could help me figure out who the other players played, that would be great. :D And I'm sorry if I didn't get to talk to you that much. D:

GigaBowserXyZ

Smash Journeyman
i guess i'll go first.

DarkLouis- great to see ya again. but it's a real shame we nevered played each other. :urg:

1der- ggs. i need to find a way around the fire balls

GigaBowserXyZ- who the **** r u?

Apollo- didn't get to play your marth. :(

Raider88- you've gotten alot better since the last time we played.

everyone else- ggs :D

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
My shoutouts:

1 DarkLouis :snake: :wolf: - You still suck BADLY you SCRUB. Nah, you did just fine tonight, kid. You handled alot of things well. Good luck at MI Ball Z 2 tomorrow. I think you've got just about all the tools to start doing well at the very top level now.

2 1der :mario2: :fox: :lucas: :pikachu: - Awesome matches, man. It was fun. Your low-tiers are pretty dang good. You still pwn me at Melee though.

3 GigaBowserXyZ :bowser2: :snake: - It's a shame we didn't get to play...things moved a little fast, but it was nice talking to you and Wes afterward. Yeah, getting your own car and a job makes getting into the Smash scene a whole lot easier.

4 Soulpech :jigglypuff: - Nice to meet you. Again, it's a shame we didn't get to play or talk too much. Your Jigglypuff pulled off some sick stuff tonight from what I saw. :p

5 Noctournez :marth: :snake: :falco: - Nice to meet you in person as well. Yeah, I'm DEFINITELY down for Smashing at your place this summer. I'd love to help the Toledo area get stronger. Let's make it into the OH power rankings. >:D

5 Poe- :zerosuitsamus: - You've gotten a hell of alot better since last summer. That Dsmash combo on me was too good. The new main is working well for you. :)

7 Raider88 :wolf: - Nice to see you again, man. We didn't get to play though.

7 Coca :marth: - Never play Brawl with just a Wiimote. -_-;

9 Ghost :pikachu: - Good stuff in our matches. Try to get out of the habit of rolling and smashing. I did the same thing earlier. Get out some more projectiles with TLink. Hopefully I'll see you this summer.

9 Mizu :pit: - You got in the tough end of the bracket and I think you're going through some rough stuff outside of Smash. Hang in there and I'll see you when you start pwning our ***** next time. >:D

9 Daniel Schmidt :random: -Nice friendlies. We should talk more in symphonic band and stuff. lol

9 Captain Diabetes :olimar: - I definitely wanna go to Apex with you now. I'll try to get rich over the summer and save my money wisely.

13 Michael Mitchell :random: - I don't think I played you tonight :(

13 Clock :random: - Same as Michael.

The tournament went a little fast and I would've liked to talk to some of the other people there, but it was a fun time, guys. Hopefully I'll see all of you again real soon. :)

SoulPech

Smash Master
1 DarkLouis ($84) SNAKE / WOLF - Thank you for the tournament. I wanted to play against your snake sooo bad. I eats Snakes for breakfast :O :p
2 1der ($42) MARIO / FOX/ LUCAS / PIKACHU - Nice friendles and nice tourney matches...i still think you were playing possum with me during friendlies :p
3 GigaBowserXyZ ($14) BOWSER - Nice Bowser! I really enjoyed it.
4 Soulpech JIGGLYPUFF / GAME AND WATCH / LUIGI - Jiggs was stiff, but the GW did rather well...so did the Luigi. Really weird because DACUS comes out natural for me...but tonight was more difficult. the joystick is wearing down too...guess it's time for a new controller X_X
5 Apollo MARTH SNAKE FALCO - didn't play =/
5 Poe- ZAMUS - Really enjoyed your Zamus..the problem was it was a little too repetive... the side b (i think that's what it is) came out waaay too much, which was making it stale and more difficult to kill me. you need to need to throw more forward smashes and mix up a little bit more and Zamus is soo deadly.
7 Raider88 WOLF - nice matches sir.
7 Coca MARTH - nice matches
9 Ghost - PIKACHU - didn't play
9 Mizu - PIT - didn't play
9 Daniel Schmidt - RANDOM? - didn't play
9 Captain Diabetes - OLIMAR - nice matches
13 Michael Mitchell - RANDOM? - didn't play
13 Clock - LUIGI / CAPTAIN FAILCON...i mean FALCON - nice friendlies earlier...sorry i didn't get the chance to play you in Melee

Poe-

Smash Rookie
1 DarkLouis ($84) SNAKE / WOLF - Thank you for the tournament. I wanted to play against your snake sooo bad. I eats Snakes for breakfast :O :p
2 1der ($42) MARIO / FOX/ LUCAS / PIKACHU - Nice friendles and nice tourney matches...i still think you were playing possum with me during friendlies :p
3 GigaBowserXyZ ($14) BOWSER - Nice Bowser! I really enjoyed it.
4 Soulpech JIGGLYPUFF / GAME AND WATCH / LUIGI - Jiggs was stiff, but the GW did rather well...so did the Luigi. Really weird because DACUS comes out natural for me...but tonight was more difficult. the joystick is wearing down too...guess it's time for a new controller X_X
5 Apollo MARTH SNAKE FALCO - didn't play =/
5 Poe- ZAMUS - Really enjoyed your Zamus..the problem was it was a little too repetive... the side b (i think that's what it is) came out waaay too much, which was making it stale and more difficult to kill me. you need to need to throw more forward smashes and mix up a little bit more and Zamus is soo deadly.
7 Raider88 WOLF - nice matches sir.
7 Coca MARTH - nice matches
9 Ghost - PIKACHU - didn't play
9 Mizu - PIT - didn't play
9 Daniel Schmidt - RANDOM? - didn't play
9 Captain Diabetes - OLIMAR - nice matches
13 Michael Mitchell - RANDOM? - didn't play
13 Clock - LUIGI / CAPTAIN FAILCON...i mean FALCON - nice friendlies earlier...sorry i didn't get the chance to play you in Melee
yea i was a little wore out from louis's match >.< , but yea nice matches look forward to playing you again :D

Mizu Moonchild

Smash Rookie
I'll keep practicing, no worries. Hopefully next time, I won't have so many distractions... But it was fun!

Noctournez

Smash Cadet
DL - we didn't get to play. bleh.
to everyone else i played..you guys were good. much better than i expected. looks like i'm gonna have to step up my game up a bit..

i had a fun time, and I think i'm going to be holding some monthlies over at my house right down the street from Owens Community College if anyone is interested. I'm not that active on smashboards, if you want to get ahold of me, go here. http://www.allisbrawl.com/profile/noctournez.ai

other than that, i have aim: dontApollogize

to all who i didn't get to face, hunt me down.

by the way, if you could, edit my name. I meant for my real name to be Apollo, and my entry name to be Noctournez, but I confused myself when talking to the TO's.

Raider 88

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Raider704
3DS FC
5086-1674-5462
Looks like I'm a little late on this but...

gg's to all I played in tourney matches/friendlies. Seems like the competition level has really stepped up since the last Smash Bash. Had fun like always, hopefully there's another one sometime soon.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Bracket has been added. :) Some people did not use their aliases when registering, so if there's any confusion, let me know.

Top Bottom