• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Don't Blink! 2 Results - 4/17

Kirk

Smash Champion
Don't Blink! 2 Results Thread
Tournament Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=269380

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Doubles - 12 Entrants

1: My ***** Enrique (Kain, Hunger) ($72.00)
2: Little Kid Hype (Grimace, Marshal) ($36.00)
3: Qook (Ook, Quik) ($12.00)
4: Oro and Arty Like to Party (Arty, Scythe)
5: Witty and Clever (Zwarm, Kappy)
5: If Kain was a Puffin (Akashi, Meneil)
7: Fiend Nation (BoX7, 7F0)
7: Blitz of the Manly Marshmallows (Kirk, Wafles)
9: Beeeeeez (Gaius, Odcrw)
9: Whateva (Bluigi, Xuazi)
9: Run Away (Les, Vare)
9: Pika Thunder (Dietz, Sponge)

Brawl Doubles Bracket

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Brawl Singles - 36 Entrants

1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00)
2: Arty ($108.00)
3: Kain ($36.00)
4: Akashi
5: 7F0
5: Quik
7: Wafles
7: Sago016
9: Dietz
9: BoX7
9: Ook
9: Kirk
13: GenoSamus
13: Kappy
13: Scythe
13: DLA
17: TWSS
17: SamSun
17: Zwarm
17: Meneil
17: Xuazi
17: Sago010
17: Foodies
17: Metroid
25: Gaius
25: Mendoza
25: Odcrw
25: Koose
25: Chaos
25: Bluigi
25: Sponge
25: JJRockets
33: PJ
33: Noz
33: Al Cheeto
33: Holy Twap!

Brawl Singles Bracket

Melee Singles - 23 Entrants

1: Kels ($69.00)
2: Cosmo ($34.50)
3: Tink ($11.50)
4: Matt R
5: Mendoza
5: ORLY?!
7: Bzoo
7: Quaz
9: Arty
9: Money
9: Over9000
9: Quik
13: Greek
13: Al Cheeto
13: Scythe
13: Metroid
17: Andrew
17: Wafles
17: Ook
17: Sponge
17: Dietz
17: Kappy

Melee Singles Bracket

Brawl+ Singles - 21 Entrants

1: Quik ($63.00)
2: Ook ($31.50)
3: Arty ($10.50)
4: Kirk
5: Metroid
5: Scythe
7: Mendoza
7: Kappy
9: Polska
9: Bzoo
9: Blind
9: DLA
13: ORLY?!
13: Quaz
13: Al Cheeto
13: Rell
17: Dajayman
17: Money
17: Jaedon
17: Sothe

Brawl+ Singles Bracket

Brawl- Singles - 20 Entrants

1: Arty ($60.00)
2: Scythe ($30.00)
3: Ook ($10.00)
4: Kappy
5: Quik
5: Polska
7: Bzoo
7: Blind
9: Kirk
9: Zwarm
9: Dietz
9: Over9000
13: Greek
13: Sago016
13: Sponge
13: Sago010
17: 7FO
17: OrLY?!
17: Al Cheeto

Brawl- Singles Bracket

Will flesh this out later, just getting stuff up now for people to see.

hunger!

Smash Champion
should probably note that i was goblox. arty and i split 1st/2nd.

1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00) |hunger| :wario:
2: Arty ($108.00) :falco: / :popo:
3: Kain ($36.00) :wolf:
4: Akashi :snake:
5: 7F0 :warioc:
5: Quik :warioc:
7: Wafles :metaknight: / :falco:
7: Sago016 |fatboy| :metaknight: / :rob:
9: Dietz :luigi2:
9: BoX7 :rob:
9: Ook :dk2:
9: Kirk :ike:
13: GenoSamus :samus2:
13: Kappy :kirby2:
13: Scythe :lucario:
13: DLA :metaknight:
17: SamSun
17: Zwarm :dedede:
17: Meneil :ike:
17: Xuazi
17: Sago010 |grimace| :snake:
17: Foodies
17: Metroid :ike:
25: Mendoza :lucario:
25: Koose :marth:
25: Bluigi :luigi2:
25: Sponge
25: JJRockets
33: PJ

that's all i know... i think that's right. if not my bad.

shoutouts later

didnt mean that zwarm/arty =P

Doubles Characters
1: My ***** Enrique (Kain, Hunger) :wolf: / :wario: :kirby: ($72.00)
2: Little Kid Hype (Grimace, Marshal):snake: / :metaknight: ($36.00)
3: Qook (Ook, Quik) ($12.00) :dk2: / :warioc:
4: Oro and Arty Like to Party (Arty, Scythe) :metaknight: :gw: :falco: / :lucario: :dedede:
5: Witty and Clever (Zwarm, Kappy) :rob: / :kirby:
5: If Kain was a Puffin (Akashi, Meneil) :snake: / :ike:
7: Fiend Nation (BoX7, 7F0) :rob: / :warioc:
7: Blitz of the Manly Marshmallows (Kirk, Wafles) :snake: / :gw:
9: Beeeeeez (Gaius, Odcrw)
9: Whateva (Bluigi, Xuazi) :luigi2: / :snake: :pit:
9: Run Away (Les, Vare) :luigi: / :sonic:
9: Pika Thunder (Dietz, Sponge) :pikachu: / :lucas:

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash

1: Kels ($69.00) :fox::falco:
2: Cosmo ($34.50) :zelda:
3: Tink ($11.50) :fox::falco:
4: Matt R :falcon::shiek:
5: Mendoza :samus2::marth:
5: ORLY?! :falcon:
7: Bzoo :falcon:
7: Quaz :peach:
9: Arty :samus2:
9: Money :peach:
9: Over9000 :fox:
9: Quik :ganondorf:
13: Greek :marth:
13: Al Cheeto :falco:
13: Scythe :falco::marth:
13: Metroid
17: Andrew
17: Wafles
17: Ook :dk2:
17: Sponge :fox:
17: Dietz
17: Kappy :kirby2:
17: Zwarm :jigglypuff:
i believe these are accurate

Arty

Smash Lord
:(
After 9 tournies my Brawl+ 1st place streak is finally over!
Time to start a Brawl- one :)

And Hunger lied about entering Brawl- that chump

Kirk

Smash Champion
Thanks for the characters guys.
Hey, you wanted to be Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens, you're going to be Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord

1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00) |hunger| :wario:
2: Arty ($108.00) :falco: / :popo:
3: Kain ($36.00) :wolf:
4: Akashi :snake:
5: 7F0 :warioc:
5: Quik :warioc:
7: Wafles :metaknight: / :falco:
7: Sago016 |fatboy| :metaknight: / :rob:
9: Dietz :luigi2:
9: BoX7 :rob:
9: Ook :dk2:
9: Kirk :ike:
13: GenoSamus :samus2:
13: Kappy :kirby2:
13: Scythe :lucario:
13: DLA :metaknight:
17: SamSun :snake:
17: Zwarm :dedede:
17: Meneil :ike:
17: Xuazi :snake: / :pit:
17: Sago010 |grimace| :snake:
17: Foodies :marth:
17: Metroid :ike:
25: Mendoza :lucario:
25: Koose :marth:
25: Bluigi :luigi2:
25: Sponge :lucas:
25: JJRockets :diddy: / :popo:
33: PJ :pit:
Fixed a bit of the characters, don't know all of em though :X

metroid1117

Smash Master
Holy ****, I had fun at this. Shoutouts:

Kirk - Wow, way to troll Northwestern and knock out each of us in every tournament except Melee :p. Good games, I need to jab a lot more with Ike+ haha. Thank you so much for organizing this event, it was a lot of fun.

Blind - Your Pit is so annoying :(. Good games though, it was great to see you again. Thanks to you too for hosting this event, I was hyped about it for weeks.

Oro - I can't thank you enough for giving me, Matt, and Deborah rides yesterday. I also can't thank you enough for helping to organize this event, I had a lot of fun and met a lot of new people. We never got to do our $1 money match, but that can wait for next time :p.

SOOTHE!!! Good games in that money match, your Sonic is so tough to deal with - I got rocked so badly on that first friendly and that second match. It was good to see you again, but it's too bad we didn't get to play more friendlies :(.

DLA - Good games in both vBrawl and Brawl+, you absolutely dominated me with MK haha. The set in Brawl+ was close, I got destroyed in that first match.

Arty - Gah I hate G&W :(. Good games in Brawl+ though, it's too bad we didn't get to play any friendlies at all though. Great job doing well in all the events, I was impressed with your Samus in Melee.

Quik - It's been quite a while since I last saw/played you, it was nice to see you again. Your Ganon in Melee was too good... we have to Ganon ditto next time.

7F0 - Wow, your Wario was impressive. Good job getting so far in the bracket, and good games. It was nice to meet and play you in the tournament, we should do friendlies next time.

Bo x7 - Dude, it's been quite a while. It's too bad we couldn't play any friendlies, but hopefully I'll see you again next time I go to another tournament. Great job 3-stocking Ook :p.

JJRockets - Wow, we played such a close set in vBrawl, great games. Your Diddy was scary, great use of bananas and BAir out of shield; I didn't know it would be that effective. We should do more friendlies next time, maybe I'll make up for getting 2-stocked in that one we played XD.

Meneil - Awww, we didn't get to play each other at all :(. It was great to see you again though. Let's get in some friendlies next time!

Akashi - Your Snake is so good, great job on getting so far in the bracket. I'm glad I was able to save some face and get out of that Ike ditto pride match XD.

Scythe - Good games in Melee, your Math is good. I didn't expect to play Marth dittos after the first match, haha; we should play again sometime.

Zwarm - You're seriously pretty impressive for someone who's only picked up Melee for 3 months, good games. Definitely keep at it - it's really difficult to catch up with the veterans, but I'm sure you can do it.

Dajayman - Your Rawrizard is too good... I need to start using UThrow more, I like DThrow too much. Good games, I'm glad we were able to play friendlies at the end (and DDR!!!!).

Polska - Your Lucario is so gimmicky to play against... Good games, it's so unfortunate that the stage gimped you pretty hard at times :(. Stop maining random in friendlies so I could play your Lucario more! :p

Mendoza - I had heard that you were a Melee person, so I was really impressed by your Lucario+; I'm glad I watched you play against Oro to see what I was up against. Good games, it was a lot of fun playing you.

Kels - I don't know if you recognized me, but I was the Marth user playing friendlies with you, Matt R, and Money before Melee started. Good games, your Fox is so ridiculous. Congratulations on winning Melee.

Quaz - It was nice to meet you after hearing about you from Me14k and halfdemon, it's a shame that we didn't get to play any friendlies though. We definitely have to do that next time we see each other >.>.

Tink - It was fun to play friendlies with you during the tournament after watching you play in the various tournaments I went to. Good games, thanks for playing with me.

Money - Grr, I find the Peach match-up to be annoying haha. Good games, it was fun to play friendlies with you before the tournament got started.

Hunger - I didn't get to play you at all, but it was still great to see you again. Great job winning the vBrawl tournament!

To everyone I played but didn't mention - Good games, it was a lot fun.

Again, thanks to Kirk, Oro, and Blind for hosting this!

Akashi

Smash Lord
1: Hunger - I love you, all homo. I definitely enjoy talking to you at every tourney, and like always, thanks for the words of encouragement... although I still think you see me as a better player than I really am XD.
2: Arty - Dude we need to bracket again :(, but like hunger I love talking to you. $MM me at the next tourney!!
3: Kain - GET ***** DAD:D. You destroyed me in our set (1st match I got you to 1stock, 2nd match I got 2stocked... man lol). I think I may take out a secondary for your wolf next time. Ike vs. Wolf let's go?
4: Akashi - Woot on 4th!! I'm very happy about that :]
5: 7F0 - I never slept on you in the past, so I'm glad I took our matches as seriously as possible. You have one sick Wario, just don't discourage yourself during a match :p. Our matches were CLOSE
5: Quik - Good job giving me the d*ck in doubles LOL. Our RC match was.... special. We both messed up a ton. Can you tell me what happened exactly? I forgot the majority of the match and I remember you saying a few things I escaped by accident.
7: Wafles - Don't lose to 7FO next time ;( I wanted to play you in brackets. good sh*t though and I miss seeing you.
7: Sago016 - you shouldn't of lost to Dietz, just play MK man x.x. I love you though no homo<3
9: Dietz - Good sh*t man, rep that Weegi!
9: BoX7 - Grats on beating ook! 3stock victory yeayuz
9: Ook - Oooooooooooooooooooook! Thanks for the ride bro, I appreciate it<3. Grats on beating Grimace!
9: Kirk - Good sh*t Kirk, bring back that sexy ike ;D.
13: GenoSamus - I'm surprised you did so well with Samus, tbh. You're a great player, so let's hope you find ways around the high-tier cast :].
13: Kappy - Niceeeeeeeeeeeee Kappy! You're improving, and I took you mad seriously in our set. Beat me next time!
13: Scythe - You suck LOL. nah jk but d3 is mad gay ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D
13: DLA - Grats on 13th <3 fine-tune your MK and you'll be top 10/5 in no time
17: TWSS - Idk who you played, but grats on your rank nonetheless
17: Zwarm - You're improving, and idc what Xyless says. You need to focus on a few basics and you'll definitely get better.
17: Meneil - I love you<3. Gj against Koose and close matches against Sycthe/Wafles. We did well in dubs too!
17: Xuazi - idk who you are, but awesome that you play Snake:D
17: Sago010 - ><; Our set was really close. I'm glad I finally beat you, but... that stage texture was distracting. WI's best Snake ftw
17: Foodies - Grats on your overall placing. Sorry if you got weirded out by overall persona - I'm a somewhat eccentric individual haha. Meneil & I like your Marth though!
17: Metroid - I love you Briannnnn, come to more tourneys!
25: Mendoza - Dude it's been too long. I think you have a very naturally talented Lucario, and if you took Brawl seriously you could place well. Gl man ;]. And I'm also flattered that you remembered who I was... mad respect.
25: Koose - You're a very chilled individual. You should stick to one character imo and fine-tune it. I feel like your MK is slightly better than your Marth atm.
25: Sponge - <3 our dubs was fun
25: JJRockets - 25th?! You're better than that, Jj :(. Gg's on our $MM, I'll have them uploaded on Wednesday.
33: Holy Twap! - Gg's in our set. Work on getting Snake in the air - MK ***** him after he loses his second jump ;(.
Polska - Was glad to see you, and I'm glad you got home safely :]. Join vbrawl next time!;D <3

Also special shout-outs to those who organized this tournament!

Blind - you're very kind and you were always willing to tell me where I was in the bracket. You kept your cool and you even socialized with others while handling the events. I definitely think you're a above-average TO. Sorry I didn't get to play B+ :(

Oro - <3 You did well in TOing as well, although I'm not sure how well because I don't play Melee. XD But you're still a great guy

Kirk - The venue is fun, the events are quick and efficient, and everything was well organized. You're a very good TO, and I'd like to thank you for hosting Don't Blink 2. I hope there's more to come!:D

ORLY

Smash Master
My Bowser won't lose next time! THE KING OF THE KOOPAS WILL BE BACK

Zwarm's ROB is just stupid against my Bowser. lasers FTL

Jdietz43

BRoomer
BRoomer
1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens AKA Hunger: Amazing name this time. You never cease to amaze.
2: Arty: Stop being so good. Just stop it.
3: Kain: Same goes for you. Wolf can't do that! It's not right! Jk, you're a great guy and I hope you don't quit.
4: Akashi: 4th? NICE! Always a chipper fellow and an overall great guy.
5: 7F0: Your Wario is mad sick. In a good way of course. Someday my Marth will be up to par but right now it's not even close XD
5: Quik: Always a great dude, your Wario is only getting better, I saw what you did to Fatboy.
7: Wafles: No shame losing to 7FO, lord knows he destroyed me lol.
7: Sago016 AKA Fatboy: Pro Tip: Don't do whatever it is you did to lose to me.... lol. Good job placing above me even though I knocked you into losers early.
9: Dietz: DAAAAAAAM! WHO DAT?
9: Ook: I couldn't keep my promise to fight you in winners finals in Brawl-, I am most ashamed
9: Kirk: Good tourney, good Ike. Nuff said.
13: GenoSamus: Seriously, go talk to Sago, your Samus is way up there with his, great stuff our matches were good.
13: Kappy: Lol @ wiimote. Jk you're great.
13: Scythe: Cubs suck, just like me at Melee. Obvious Troll.
13: DLA: DO YOU SEE WHAT TIER WHORING GETS YOU! DO YOU!?
17: Zwarm: I lol'd hard at your matches with Chris. Lol...
17: Meneil: Koose will have his revenge! Good job.
17: Sago010 AKA Grimace: You'll get em next time Grimace. You never cease to amaze. I'm watching you!
17: Metroid: Nice meeting you, too bad we didn't have time to brawl you seemed like a good guy.
25: Mendoza: Lol.
25: Koose: Pro Tip: Suck less. Jk lol. SO MANY NICKELS!
25: Bluigi: Another Luigi? Go for it.
25: Sponge: Pro Tip: See Koose's comment. MOMO PWNED YOU. Illinois roads Don Exits.
Blind: Good tourney, good stuff in Brawl+ and -. Pit ultra stall is legit XD
Oro: You owe me and Dajayman for those wins we obviously helped you get. Pay up, though I'll give you a discount since you let me eat some of the popcorn.
Dajayman: You know you can't match this hype. Just go home. Ur great lol.
Anyone else I forgot: Sucks to be you I guess.

hunger!

Smash Champion
shoutouts.

1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00)

2: Arty ($108.00) - I dont know if ill be playing that gay ever again dude. but that matchup is EVEN as fukkk when played like that. best of luck winning next weekend at that tourney that isnt MAS. Take the Iphone with free year of service (like $1200 total over a year)

3: Kain ($36.00) - fun teaming with you kain. i knew it'd be us vs grimace and fatboy for 1st and 2nd. we were doing some CRAZY stuff. Kirby/Wolf is just as fun as wario/wolf :laugh: Bite->Dair->Tire Force Get Up->Dthrow. Repeat. ****. :dizzy:

4: Akashi - i can't tell you how impressed i am with you at this tourney. quit airdodging and mix it up with b reversals or something. keep playing smart and this is where you belong in results or higher. <3

5: 7F0 -awwww my little freddy. good job dude. main a different wario color. fiction color is getting overused sooooo much. good stuff at this tourney, no lie. i am very very impressed at how much you've improved.

5: Quik - get destroyed by kain!!!!! lol :laugh::laugh: but seriously good stuff quik. you gotta keep up with warios "metagame". It's extremely gay that he HAS to chaingrab in certain matchups but it's singles so w/e. singles suck =)

7: Wafles - oh man 7th place and you were sick! nice job wafs. and that gnw in doubles was looking really nice, keep it up and get well soon.

7: Sago016 (marshall) - don't sandbag 3rd round...i don't even do that. i mean, i'm all game for goofing off and being cocky but you're an idiot for not going mk on that last round :)

9: Dietz - upset of the tourney lolololol good stuff

9: Bo X7 - i fixed your name since i know it's not "box" nice job bo. extremely close set with arty. you and freddy did amazing in doubles. work on your rob/wario teamwork. they really do have some crazy stuff. Bite->UpSmash = easy kill.

9: Ook - nice job ook. i didnt really get to see any of the dk **** at this tourney cept vs grimace which was a really good set. came down to last hit last game. you should main green though, it's way better :bee:

9: Kirk - LoLimar. he's so gay it's funny to me. singles suck. sorry bud. thanks for hosting and these tournies are really fun. next time when we set up...let's use the whole room. not just 3 tables lol.

13: GenoSamus - reppin' the samus so you get my respect, nice job dude.

13: Kappy - quit spotdodging. kirby's so fun lol. DOUBLE MALLET WAS AMAZING!!!

13: Scythe - you are the most forgetful person i've ever met. lol. <3 diego
13: DLA - we're playing next tourney. friendlies, mm, bracket, doesnt matter. we're doing it. til then =)

17: Zwarm - D3 and Kirby is better than rob and kirby. work on that with kappy and you guys will ****. Also, DOUBLE MALLET AND SPACED MALLET FROM BELOW LOLOLOL

17: Meneil - 12 year old! always nice seeing you and you should stop having a mental block or w/e you have against me. i suck balls vs ike :bee:

17: Sago010 (Grimace) - tough bracket bud. i think i gotta get you fresh on the snake ditto again. Also, USE UP TILT!!!! omg you slacked with that move vs akashi and ook probably costing you both the sets but it's cool. you'll get em next time.

17: Metroid - nice seeing you man. i hope to see you at other events and actually play that stupid ike. I HATE YOUR SHIRT!!!

25: Mendoza - lol brawl. you're awesome doza

25: Koose - ill remember you next time. i promise. lol

25: Bluigi - Orange Shirt.

25: Sponge - I AM MASTER OF RC

25: JJRockets - damm rockets. you're better than this. nice diddy but ic's are homo.

---

cosmo - you're amazing and zelda is gay. <3 :)

mendoza - another shoutout cause doza's a beast

quaz - you gotta get a haircut and a shave. other than that, nice job and i'm glad you didn't almost break a window this time

tink - nice seeing you tink. lol outplaced by a zelda!!!

chris - you shoulda got that JV 5. lol. was amazing watching you destroy wafles. hilarious.

kels - LOST A SET TO A ZELDA LOL LOW TIER !

to anyone i forgot, whatever. :chuckle:

AnDaLe

Smash Champion
uhh lol wow at cosmo placing higher than tink and Matt R

Akashi

Smash Lord
hunger said:
4: Akashi - i can't tell you how impressed i am with you at this tourney. quit airdodging and mix it up with b reversals or something. keep playing smart and this is where you belong in results or higher. <3
I noticed that too :( I'll try working on that. Thanks

Arty

Smash Lord
Shoutouts

Hunger - You finally got me man, I was very surprised. I got you back in grands though :) IGood stuff man.
Always appreciate the waters.

Kain - You're too good. Please take free damage. Just do what Grimace does. Stand on a platform and take 30. 30 damage is all it takes to avoid the spike. It is 100% worth it. Even if I get you out first. And enter Brawl+ next time!

Akashi - Great job beating my brother. You're too good, but I'll be ready when we play in bracket! You had insane brackets though, especially in doubles, but more on that later. Nice shirt ;)

7F0 - Good **** getting 5th. Hopefully next time you don't face Hunger so early

Quik - :warioc:

Wafles - You always seem sick or tired at tournies :/ GW is overrated as hell though. MK is much better in doubles

Fatboy - The hat sucks. Make sure to get 1st in Brawl+ next time like you said you would

Dietz - Good **** beating Fatboy. Screw all these sandbaggin johns you beat him legit and thats that. Luigi dittos in Grand finals in minus next time?

BoX7 - I was ready for Peach. Was definitely not ready for R.O.B. That match against Ook was the most impressive match I ever saw. Our third match was also the gayest match I ever played. Ggs and sorry, I hate playing like that (more than Hunger lol)

Ook - Good **** beating me in +. I thought I didn't care much about the game, but I was really dissappointed when I lost to you. Good stuff though I'll get you next time.

Kirk - Thanks for hosting son :) Get first in minus like you're supposed to!

Kappy - Kappy combos ftw. You're match against Wafles was down to the wire. You got it next time!

Scythe - :samus2:

DLA - I saw you playing Kain. That MK is legit. I also saw you playing 7Fo. That Ganon is even more legit. :)

TWSS - Hey there. *waves*

Zwarm - Someone got gayed by Bowser. God that character is stupid lol

Meneil - Someone got gayed by DDD. Got that character is much more stupid. Grrrr

Grimace - You're much better than the low placing. Good **** in doubles. Lots of close calls.

Metroid - Good to see you again. You're a little rusty, but some of the stuff you were doing (especially those up-B shenanigans) were sick!

Mendoza - Come to more tournies man you're always fun to talk to

Koose - Ggs man, the MK ditto is one of my best matchups though

Sponge - You had me in Brawl-! Just like you had me in low tiers that one time! Grrr beat me!

JJRockets - Wtf. Way to low of a placing for someone as good as you :(

Dajayman - Fun drive man. We'll hit up DDR next time. I hoped you enjoyed the dolphin experience ;)

Cosmo - How do you do it with Zelda? Very impressive man

Oro - Good **** beating me in Melee. And good job hosting. I will get you one day in Melee I promise!

Blind - Good stuff hosting. You seemed kinda down this tourney. Not your usual energetic self. Just waiting for you to break out and **** Brawl-

Quaz/Andrew - I absolutely hate your character. Sorry for how I played you guys. If I ever enter Melee again I'll do the same thing though since I despise Peach and thats the only way I know how to play her.

Overall this tournament was awesome. The singles bracket had great seeding. PLEASE don't random seed the doubles bracket next time. That was literally the worst seeded bracket I've ever seen. Great venue though and good **** guys!

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Arty I had fun watching you VS quaz. lol. don't worry about what people might call your playstyle. may the better player win. It was fun to watch even if it was very long. Matches like that seem to have a higher tension

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Arty, L cancel in Melee and you will win more. It's just one more button... You get punished A LOT when you shouldn't. I guess Brawl is more of your game though...

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Brawl Singles - 36 Entrants

1: Goblox, the tur--**** it, Hunger.($216.00) - I play LUCAS! You know this D:
2: Arty ($108.00) - You and your "Grand Finals" delayin' our B- matches. Should be ashamed!
3: Kain ($36.00) - Nice job in doubles, I didn't see your singles action sadly. Oh, other than your ****** of Dietz. That was hawt.
4: Akashi - I >AM< Rainbow Cruise! Also; http://yugiohabridged.com/
5: 7F0 - Good job puttin' Dietz in his place. Those weegees gotta know where they belong.
5: Quik - 5th? That would've made money at MAS!
7: Sago016 - NJ losing to Dietz. Seriously though, he hasn't played Sheik in roughly 6 months, so I'm sure he wouldn't have even bothered going her for MK.
9: Dietz - YOU BEAT FATBOY!? I thought he was going to come back >AGAIN< for that 3rd match :p
9: BoX7 - ROB? What happened to Mario?
9: Ook - OOK!
9: Kirk - Nice job hosting, and you still placed in top 10? Hawt stuff :p
13: DLA - You've inspired me to go to a certain high tier character as well!
17: SamSun - **** SNAKE GRRRRRRR. Thankfully, I'm going a certain high tier for the next few tourneys :p
17: Zwarm - Yes, I was here the entire time You're just blind. No, not the TO.
17: Xuazi - I actually enjoyed our friendlies. Now to remember to either PKT2 REALLY REALLY high, or at the ledge against Pit.
17: Sago010 - Fun talking to you, and honestly, when I think about it, I kind of like KenniSPAM, I just think he's a huge *******. He poorly represents our area, is all. The only one of us that takes the game far too seriously.
17: Foodies - **** MARTH GRRRRRR. Sorry about the Brinstar planking, but I knew I'd already lost and just wanted it to not be a 2-stock.
25: Mendoza - You're a melee player!? You were actually a really good Lucario, though your style was rather plain compared to RedRyu (another Lucario player from around here).
25: Koose - Nice job on winning some matches with your TRUE main :p
25: Sponge - Way to get two of your three worst matchups in your two bracket matches! How about you pick a certain high tier character for next time?
25: JJRockets - We didn't get to play, but we should've!

9: Money - Ganon deserves better than back-to-back 4-stocks! Jerk! :D
9: Over9000 - You've inspired me to Fox it up at locals! Fun friendlies :)
13: Greek - Pokefloats is too legit. And Fox is actually pretty fun, and getting good at him also translates to getting good at him in Brawl-, so I don't see an issue with him from now on!

Brawl- Singles - 20 Entrants

1: Arty ($60.00) - You won the money!? Man! I blame Japes :)
3: Ook ($10.00) - Ook got in on the money? Of course he did, he's Ook!
4: Kappy - Kirby's broken and you STILL didn't get paid for it? Dayum you blow ;)
5: Polska - Your Wolf is surprisingly good, I gotta figure out who I should use against him. I'm thinking I'll just stick to Bowser for him.
7: Blind - Pit? Please god no D:
9: Kirk - Awesome job getting this in :D
9: Zwarm - ROB in 9th? Now you're just embarassing me with that lost dollar.
9: Dietz - Luigi in 9th? Now you're just embarassing me with that... wait, what?
13: Sago016 - NJ losing to Dietz - AGAIN ;)
13: Sponge - You suck TWO *****.
13: Sago010 - Your Falco is sexy as hell :p ***** the **** out of my Wolf at least, fun friendlies.

And for MAS and the remainder of May, I'm going a super special awesome high tier, introducing...

SuperMatt

Smash Champion
who was the goofball wearing sunglasses indoors? that cracks me up when people do that

how do i edge guard zelda in melee? any suggestions?

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
I used Peach as well.

1: Hunger$216.00) If Only I beat Arty, I would have played you.
2: Arty ($108.00) SOOO CLOSE. OMG The lasers are so gay. Good stuff getting 2nd tho, I'll beat you one day.
3: Kain ($36.00) Good job getting 3rd man, you're getting better.
4: Akashi 4th? Best snake in IL? Takes out quik and a game off hunger? too good.
5: 7F0 I'm proud of you fatman. :)
5: Quik I need to team with you one day, you are one amazing wario sir.
7: Wafles I hate mk .-.
9: BoX7 Stop losing to metaknight. *beats myself up*
9: Ook GGs man, and good set vs grimace. Sry about playing so gay vs you. :(
9: Kirk Highest placing Ike, next time we team, sir.
13: GenoSamus Your samus is getting better man. :)
13: Kappy You guys did good in doubles, need to team with your kirby sometime.
13: Scythe Just die already... geez. You live too long xD
13: DLA MK what is this.... nah I don't blame you, Im gonna start using Mk myself.
17: Zwarm Use rob against me next time, I love facing DDD with peach. xD
17: Meneil I didn't get a chance to get my revenge. >: (
17: Metroid omg dude, so long since we met. Next time, we play.
25: Mendoza Same here dude, been forever since I've played you, it was nice playing you again.
25: Sponge I don't main Mario anymore dude, lol.
25: JJRockets 25th. :(
Grimace and Fatboy: You guys are an amazing team. Me and 7FO almost beat you guys!

Zwarm

Smash Hero
1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens - **** you and your stupid hammer that barely goes through the platform to kill me! Yea, D3 and Kirby is probably a better team, but I guess the way we play, we do better when I play ROB.
2: Arty - We still gotta do that Brawl- dubs MM! You should have stuck with MK in doubles, so we could have won! Silly G&W.
3: Kain - Good stuff getting third! That **** you and Hunger pulled on me 2v1 in doubles was ridiculous! GG's for those friendlies we played too!
4: Akashi - Thanks! I think I'm over my anti-ROB attitude now, and I'm ready to go back to him. I'm definitely gonna use DDD if I ever need him, though, which was the main reason why I stopped ROB in the first place.
5: Quik - If I was thinking straight against you in B-, I could have beat you! We were rushed, so I stupidly stayed ROB against Bowser, but I definitely won't next time!
7: Wafles - Nice placing! I still don't think I've ever played you. Haha.
7: Sago016 - :rob: He wasn't too good for you at this thing. What with the **** from Dietz in Brawl and the ROB ditto's with me in -. Oh well, keep at it, you've got a good ROB!
9: Dietz - ROB- is too fun, even against the gayness that is Bowser. If I learned anything from this tournament, it's to not go ROB against Bowser. XD
9: BoX7 - I told myself I wasn't going ROB in this tournament, otherwise I probably woulda gone ROB against your Peach. GG's though! I need more Peach experience. XD
9: Ook - DK- is evil. I've decided I can never go ROB against you in vBrawl again, since I can never live up to the 3-stock Bo gave you.
9: Kirk - Great tournament, and an awesome venue! I hope you keep these tournaments coming! Make Brawl- more of a priority next time, so we don't need to rush it... again!
13: Kappy - :kirby2: LOL at us almost having to play each other in + and -, and actually playing in vBrawl.
13: Scythe - How dare you tell Quik to go Bowser! Lol, GG's in doubles, next time we're gonna beat you guys!
13: DLA - :metaknight::metaknight::metaknight: Needs more Ganon.
17: TWSS - Care more about vBrawl, you're really good at it! Play a better singles character though, XD.
17: Zwarm - Needs more :rob:
17: Meneil - I thought you'd definitely get at least top 8, you shouldn't be tied with me, you're way too good at this game to be down here.
17: Sago010 - Always nice seeing you, Grimace! Same thing as Meneil, though, you shouldn't be tied with me all the way down here, you're way too good at this game.
17: Metroid - Thanks! I'm definitely trying to move up, but I need to work on some more basics first. GG's
25: Sponge - I know, I should have placed higher. Wanna MM again next time? >:D

Quaz - We didn't get to play Pokemon Type Wild. =(
ORLY - Oh Bowser, what gay things I need to do to beat you with ROB.
Tink - Lol at you getting combos on me that shouldn't even exist. I need to learn how to DI stuff better in Melee. XD
Oro - Good job as Melee's TO! You seemed kinda stressed out at times though, I hope you still enjoyed the tournament.
Blind - We didn't have time to play Megaman this time around. Next time, though! Good job running the tournament, though! I know 10 hours can be rough.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
25: Sponge - I know, I should have placed higher. Wanna MM again next time? >:D
Don't get me started on that MM. I honestly had been playing Brawl all week and all that day and was like "Wait a second, I haven't played Brawl- in like, a week!" I felt so stupid for playing you without having at least friendlied anyone first, was just antsy to get through it.

Kappy

Smash Ace
NNID
SwagTrain
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Great tourney, guys! :D Next time, let's not reduce - to 2 stocks. Kirby needs those stocks to be broken! LOL.

Shoutouts!

1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00) - Thanks for the tips, Goblox! That Mario Kart race was too good! Next time, I'll be taking 1st!

2: Arty ($108.00) - We didn't get to play in anything Brawl-related this time! D: And we never got to do our dubs - MM! We're doing some next time! Kirby- isn't afraid of Luigi-!

3: Kain ($36.00) - That MM set was a lot of fun! Next MAS we're gonna wreck teams!

4: Akashi - Good **** on 4th! It was fun talking to you and Hunger!

5: Quik - Kirby fsamsh + Wario fsmash = best - match EVER. XD

7: Wafles - Our set was soooo close! Like I said there, always fun playing you, Wafles.

9: BoX7 - Yeah, we should definitely team sometime, Bo! :D

9: Ook - I will have my revenge in -! It's the only game where he stands a chance against the might DK! XD

9: Kirk - Great TO'ing, epic as hell Falcon dittos with Oro!

13: Kappy - is working his way up. New goal: Get top 10!

13: Scythe - Wario- is so broken.

13: DLA - Next time, we're doing that arcade MM!

17: TWSS - No sandbagging! That needle suicide was so weird.

17: Zwarm - LOL at us almost facing each other. They just wanted us to knock each other out. You know that's what they wanted!

17: Meneil - Your Ike's too good to be this low!

25: Sponge - Next time, we'll get in a friendly and finish it!

1: Kels ($69.00) - That was an awesome Falco and Fox!

2: Cosmo ($34.50) - Zelda is amazing 0_0

5: ORLY?! - Fourside CP for Falcon :D Kirby has the Ganondorf advantage! No one knows how to play against him!

7: Bzoo - Stop ****ing sandbagging!

9: Arty - Kirby suicides! :D

9: Money - We're playing airhockey next time!

9: Quik - Brawl Kirby + Melee Kirby = A mediocre (but better than Melee) Kirby!

Sorry if I missed anyone!

Quik17

Smash Ace
hahaha I think I counted like 8 people that were wearing sunglasses.

Anyways,

5: Quik - Good job giving me the d*ck in doubles LOL. Our RC match was.... special. We both messed up a ton. Can you tell me what happened exactly? I forgot the majority of the match and I remember you saying a few things I escaped by accident.
I don't remember anymore lol. I wish that match got recorded. Only thing I remember is me not seeing you charging U-smash below the platform and dying at like 50% off the top. ggs though, it was fun.

shoutouts!
1: Hunger - gj, that Kirby is getting really good, but don't drop wario for him lol. I managed to beat ook without chaingrabs though, now it's time to figure out how to do the same to Kain
3: Kain - ggs man. I got 2-stocked first game and would have gotten 2-stocked the 2nd game with how well you were playing. Really impressive how you can punish air dodges so well. Now I gotta get Arty to start playing Wolf against me to get some exp in that matchup :)
4: Akashi - We finally got to play!! You adapt too well lol. In our games you were easy for like the first minute then got significantly harder as time went by. That's great how you can adapt so quickly mid match. ggs man, rematch soon!
5: 7F0 - Soon it'll be me, you, and Hunger in the top 3! Then maybe Hunger will realize that Wario is actually a good character lol
7: Wafles - i thought you had me for sure 2nd game lol. I was already thinking how I'm gonna switch to MK for game 3 because I was getting camped so bad that first stock. that strat is gay but it works. just stay more patient next time if you wanna continue it.
7: Sago016 - you'll get your revenge soon!
9: Dietz - what did I tell you about not sandbaggin people! you should be placin top 3 in every game!
9: BoX7 - That R.O.B. is on steroids! Sucks I didn't get to see that match.
9: Ook - OOK!!, fun teamming with you and playing you in bracket. I think that brings our total of times we met in bracket to like 250 lol.
9: Kirk - not sure how you can get a genesis-size venue, free parking, great location, and free arcade games all for $5. really appreciate it. these tournies are amazing
13: Kappy - my Bowser was on a rampage till you exposed it :(
13: DLA - you would have placed higher if fatboy wasn't so cocky. you have a really smart MK, the only problem is that everyone and their mothers knows that matchup
17. TWSS - I saw you like once, we gotta play next time!
17: Zwarm - I hate your new Brawl main, but that brawl- R.O.B. is sexy.
17: Meneil - gj, although you can place a lot better. I can relate though, I've had people counter pick DDD on me before and it's really frustrating.
17: Xuazi - don't fish for the kill. You were doing great until I got to killing percentages, then you just fell apart trying to get a kill
17: Sago010 - I have a good feeling me and ook would have beat you guys if it wasn't for that crazy DI of yours. fun Brawl- friendlies!
17: Metroid - ggs man, I had no idea you were good in Melee either. You have a legit Marth/Falcon. You're also better than me in Brawl+, don't let the results fool you lol.
25: Sponge - I still don't think I've ever played you in anything lol. I'll hunt you down next tourney!
25: JJRockets - ggs in friendlies. Our matches are always really close.
Oro - ggs in melee and Brawl-. I'm glad I didn't get to play you in Brawl+. I was worried about facing you, Arty, and Scythe but I didn't play any of you lol
Cosmo - good job man, I thought Zelda sucked lol. Still don't know how you can beat players like Tink and Kels with her. really impressive

Foodies

Smash Journeyman
1: Goblox, the turkey thats destined to lead the rebellion against massive chickens ($216.00) – Great name xD Good job on winning the tournament!
3: Kain ($36.00) – I think I played a friendly with you, nice wolf. Grats on getting 3rd!
4: Akashi – I got weirded out. But you’re cool. :p We should play sometime, I need snake experience!
7: Sago016 – Aaah MK! T_T Good games.
9: Kirk – QD? What is this, I don’t even *gets hit*. Thanks for hosting the tourny, it was fun!
13: GenoSamus – Played a few friendlies with you, good job repping samus.
17: Zwarm – Close friendlies! Stop killing yourself (without first inhaling me at least, haha)
17: Meneil – We only played one match, and it was pretty close. We should play more next time! I like Ike too :D
17: Xuazi – Yay, friendlies! Nice gimping.
17: Metroid – I’ll enter Brawl+ next time. Maybe we could enter vBrawl doubles too? :p
25: Koose – Yaaay Marth!! Eew MK. Haha.
25: Bluigi – Playing friendlies was fun! I suggest you roll a bit less though :p
25: Sponge – We had a close 2nd match! I need to play on weird stages more xD
25: JJRockets – Your diddy is very nice, I’m really surprised you didn’t place higher. And I officially hate IC’s now. Need to work on both those matchups, maybe some more friendlies next time?
Oro – Thanks for giving us a ride/helping with the tourny!
Blind – Thanks for hosting the tourny! Maybe I’ll get to play you when you come to NU.
Other people I forgot – Sorry I’m bad with names. >_< But thanks for playing/good games! :D

Akashi

Smash Lord
Were the Brawl Minus matches saved? I'd really like to watch them.
B- matches ended up being 2stock/1stock matches due to the venue closing... so they were more shenanigans than real fights :p.

Foodies said:
4: Akashi – I got weirded out. But you’re cool. :p We should play sometime, I need snake experience!
It's cool, and yeah I could tell. You have a very soft voice, so it was hard to hear you like 90% of the time. I think I asked your name like... 10 times at least? lmao, I personally prefer RNG (or RANGER) over Foodies XD. I think I may start calling you that. We'll play friendlies next time, or you and Brian can come over to Meneil and my place in Chicago.

Wafles

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!

1: Hunger ($216.00) - lets go back to that classy mcdonalds next time lol god****....

3: Kain ($36.00) - Falco v. Wolf is gay lol....

4: Akashi -Good **** akashi, you played good this tourney, wish I had beaten 7fo so I could play you in bracket. =\ Good seeing ya

5: 7F0 - Good games man, Maybe I should've gone falco on you.

5: Quik - I get so bored playing falco that way though, I could only keep it up for one stock, but maybe I'll try it again next time, lol....

7: Wafles - Not bad placing for being sick, I'm pretty happy with this actually.

7: Sago016 - Stop sandbagging, you should be placing ahead of me.

9: Dietz - wtf you got 9th? i'm suprised at this

9: BoX7 - Figure out how to beat MK, ROB can do it, Peach probably can't. Good games.

9: Kirk - Nice seeing you, teams was fun, we should've done better though. =\

13: Kappy - Good games, I think I get too impatient against you and run into too many fsmashes. =\

13: DLA - **** dude your MK is gettin' good.

17: Meneil - I almost let you bring that set back, lol, I play stupid against Ike sometimes. Good games. lol @ me illusioning into a fully charged fsmash at like 20 and dying, that kinda sucked lol....

25: Koose - Fun friendlies, your MK's not that bad, just a little too impatient.

25: Chaos - lol falco dittos was probably not a good idea. I didn't know how you were gonna approach that matchup so I played it really gay, good games though, your ROB wasn't bad. =)

Fun tourney, even though I was pretty sick/miserable the whole time. =D

Top Bottom