• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ren hosts Vbrawl/Balanced Brawl 50$ POT BONUS "UPDATED"!!!!!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
IF YOUR A GOD KAI AND YOU COME TO ANY OF MY HOSTED TOURNAMENTS UR VENUE FEE IS ALREADY WAIVED!!!

Where:
6314 twin creeks drive:
Zip code 46268
Indianapolis, Indiana

When:
June 26th!!

Phone : 317-242-9623

WE NEED CHAIRS PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BRING SOME IN IF YOU HAVE THEM

Registration will start promptly AT 10:30! and WILL END AT 12:00 SHARP!!, if you're going to be late, please call ahead and inform us, time is of the essence!

Once registration has closed, we will begin the tourney Doubles first, then as those begin to wrap up pools will be made and commence (elimination pools will be done as needed)!!

General Time Frame:
Doubles: ~11:30 - 12:00 (ASAP)
Slight Break Between Doubles and Pools for food should time permit.
Singles will begin as soon as pools are finished and seeded, and brackets have been made!

IMPORTANT NOTICE 20$ BILLS ARE BANNED DO NOT BRING THOSE! IT CAUSES HELL AND MAKES PERCENTAGE COUNTING IMPOSSIBLE... 1$, 5$ AND 10$ BILLS ARE OKAY BUT NOT 20$ BILLS AND ABOVE!... btw don't bring those dollar coins or i'mma slap you for rick rolling me lol

Fees:
Venue: 5$ Bring full set up and your fee will be waived!

Singles: $10
Doubles: $20 per team ($10 Per Person)
Payout!
Singles Payout!
Singles Payout (20 entrants or more)
1st: 48%
2nd: 22%
3rd: 14%
4th: 8%
5th: 4%
5th: 4%

Low Attendance Singles Payout: (20 entrants or less)
1st: 60%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 10%

Doubles:
1st: 55%
2nd: 30%
3rd: 15%

General rules:

* 3 Stock

* 8 minute timer

* Items are set to "off" and "none"

* All sets with the exception of winner's finals, loser's finals, and the championship are best of 3 matches (best of 5 and above should be played out for any "finals" matches)

* In the event of a dispute, controller ports will be selected by Rock-Paper-Scissors

* No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.

* In team matches, the ports will be determined in a 1221 fashion; whoever wins the RPS will choose first, then the opposing team will get their ports, and then the teammate of the RPS winner will get the last port.

* If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage.

* Metaknight's Infinite Cape glitch is banned.

* If a game ends with Bowser doing his suicide klaw and it ends in sudden death, the sudden death will be ignored and that game will count as a win for Bowser.

* You are responsible for your own controller and name tag. Any malfunctions or errors that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible and always check to make sure you're using the correct settings BEFORE a match is played. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.

* Any action that can prevent the game from continuing (i.e., freezing, disappearing characters, game reset, etc.) will result in a forfeit of that match for the player that initiated the action. You are responsible for knowing your own character, and must be wary about accidentally triggering one of these effects.

* Stalling is banned.

Stalling: The act of deliberately avoiding any and all conflict so that one may make the game unplayable. Running away from an opponent to reach a better position is not stalling, while doing an infinite grab endlessly against a wall is. Any infinite chain grabs must end quickly after 300% has been reached so as to prevent excessive stalling.

Set format (In Order of Procedure):
1. Opponents choose their characters for the first match *
2. Opponents start the stage striking procedure
3. Each player may announce one stage to be banned for counterpicks of the set
4. The first game is played, using the stage chosen during step 2
5. The loser of the previous match announces the next match's stage from either the Starter Stage List or the Counter Stage List
6. The winner of the previous match chooses their character
7. The loser of the previous match chooses their character
8. Repeat steps 5-7 for all proceeding matches
*Double blind character selection may be called for the first match

Starter

Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Yoshi's Island
Castle Siege
Lylat Cruise
Pokémon Stadium 1

Counter

Brinstar
Delfino (moved from S/C)
Frigate Orpheon
Jungle Japes
Pictochat
Pokémon Stadium 2
Rainbow Cruise
Halberd

SETUPS TAKE THE FREE OPEN T.V.'S WITH JUST BRINGING UR WII I WILL CUT UR WHOLE VENUE WITHOUT T.V. IF YOU TAKE ONE OF THE FREE OPEN T.V.'S! JUST POST AND LET ME KNOW THAT YOUR BRINGING WII!

1. Renegade
2.Free open t.v.
3. Free open t.v.
4. Free open t.v.
5. Free open t.v.
6. Sovereign

Limit of setups is 10* wii/brawl disc is all that is needed keep that in mind!

Attendence:
1.Renegade
2.Sovereign
3.Avarice Panda
4.Count
5.Krystedez
6.omgitsjake
7.Thinkaman
8.Kassandra
9.Kel
10.Clowsui
11.smash64
12.JoeMama
13.Rob_Gambino
14. Peep
15. Sorasin
16. Jkip
17. Luminoth
18. L cancel
19. Demp
20. Ally

Maybes?
lain
Asdioh???????
Beast

And of course the people that never post anything on the chat and show anyway... HYPE!

Balanced Brawl

Starter

Battlefield
Final Destination
WiFi Waiting Room
PictoChat
Smashville
Delfino Plaza
Yoshi’s Island [Brawl]
Halberd
Lylat Cruise
Pokemon Stadium 1
Castle Siege

Counterpick

Rainbow Cruise
Mushroomy Kingdom 1-1 [hold X or Y]
Luigi’s Mansion
Jungle Japes
Pirate Ship
Brinstar
Norfair
Frigate Orpheon
Yoshi’s Island [Melee]
Green Greens
Corneria
Pokemon Stadium 2
Spear Pillar: Dialga [hold X or Y]
Onett

The Rest Are BanNED!

5$ Tournament pay in

50$ pot bonus is specifically for balanced brawl

PLEASE LET US KNOW IF YOU'RE BRINGING A SETUP! Thanks!

"UPDATES EVERYDAY SO CHECK FOR THEM"!

Renegade TX2000

Smash Ace
if your complaining about grease, hold your pizza with a napkin. lmao making it sound like it's hard to not come out without being greasy.

GG =)

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'm takin' the Brawl- tourney all the way. Thomas got in the way with Bowser, last time, but this time I got this. BBrawl is gonna be tough, but I'll manage, and then Brawl+, I got this.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
i will try very hard to be there, mid may works best for me so school is (hopefully) out of the way.

Joemama8

Smash Journeyman
BBrawl, im impressed..... and angry cuz now i have to practice ANOTHER brawl game. also where u gettin a 100 pot bonus from?

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
TP, Ganon dittos? We both been there, let's relive the good days when we enjoyed playing with Ganondorf, before competition got gay.

Let's run BBrawl with Ganondorf.

TP

Smash Master
TP, Ganon dittos? We both been there, let's relive the good days when we enjoyed playing with Ganondorf, before competition got gay.

Let's run BBrawl with Ganondorf.
Ganon ditto MMs?

.....Falcon ditto MMs?
I'll Ganon ditto MM anyone there (or just friendly), and I refuse to do teams with someone who isn't Falcon or Ganon. Also, I'll be placing top 3 at this.

Ganon's gonna take this tournament by force.

Sovereign

Game Reaper
NNID
Sovereign90
I'll Ganon ditto MM anyone there (or just friendly), and I refuse to do teams with someone who isn't Falcon or Ganon. Also, I'll be placing top 3 at this.

Ganon's gonna take this tournament by force.

YES! BBrawl is bringin' Ganondorf out of TP! We definitely gotta team up for this! Ganon is takin' this.

Top Bottom