• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smashopolis Zone Act 1: CLEAR

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Smashopolis Zone Act 1

Results

1.Joey- :dk2: :link2: :toonlink:
2.Tactical- :lucario: :dk2:
3.Crash- :luigi2: :diddy: :dk2:
4.Excel- :sonic:
5.Hilt- :dedede: :olimar:
5.Calic- :pikachu2: :falcon:
7.Spin- :rob:
7.Guardian- :falco:
9.C4NT1- :snake:
9.Joshkip- :marth:
9.Andy- :metaknight: :fox:
9.Nasty (Lv.9 Snake)- :snake: :falco:

I don't remember the rest. Hilt has the tio bracket. So once I get ahold of him then I will have it posted.

This tournament was a success! Thanks for all who came and made it not fail. TBB, I'm gonna get you...:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
i was knocked out by Calic, i knowthat. lol and i'm pretty much ready for Act 2... this was fun, and no laryngitis (sp?)

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
I left my glasses there... Ugh .-. I'll do shoutouts when I get home. Loved the amount of Donkey Kong by the way. Too good. He's sooooo fun <3

Kel

Smash Master
You guys AND Indiana should have just gone to Nope's and we could have had a 50+ man tournament instead of all these separate ones that are relatively close to each other.

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
If I went to Springfield, I wouldn't have had as much fun and I'd have to bear with a 3 hour drive. Plus, I planned this in March. I was sure there weren't any tournaments going on.

Shoutouts:

1.Joey- Stop being so **** good at this game!

2.Tactical- I see you ended your losing streak to Hilt. I would've hated fighting you.

3.Crash- Breaking out the Diddy on me. For shame. lol GGs and fun matches.

4.Bebop- Steppin it up! About time. 2nd best Sonic in the MW? I think so.

5.Hilt- GGs Hilt. Intense set. You're gonna rip me to shreds next time. I know it.

5.Calic- You and your girlfriend are a cute couple. Get her in on this Smash scene.

7.Spin- Your ROB was surprisingly good. Had me nervous game 2.

7.Guardian- You're getting better. Work on your laser spacing and IAPs. Game 2 had me terrified. If you hadn't sourspotted that fsmash, I would've been toasted.

9.C4NT1- Good shizz against Josh. SamuraiPanda Jr. over here.

9.Joshkip- GGs. Your Marth is coming along nicely man. Keep using him in tournament until he can work with your Sonic.

9.Andy- Good seeing you again. I might make it to that smashfest.

9.Nasty (Lv.9 Snake)- You're blowin it son!

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Why cancel our events to travel 3 hours away, when we can just relax, and have a social, fun, and still serious event thats within driving distance. We have local players that can't travel that often, or at all, so canceling a local tournament would be like "LOL YOU GUYS CAN'T HAVE A TOURNAMENT, SORRY," which is pretty dumb.

Shoutouts? :D

1.Joey- He's the leader of the bunch; you know him well; he's finally back to kick some tail. His coconut gun can fire in spurts; if he shoots ya its gonna hurt. He's bigger, faster, and stronger too. He's the first member of the DK Crew. Huh! DK... Donkey Kong... DK... Donkey Kong is here!
2.Tactical- Finals were the biggest joke, but the most fun I have had playing brawl... ever... Soooooo great. I hope we get to play in tournament again! :D
3.Crash-Donkey Kong dittos were great :D. I'm suprized you were more afraid of my Link than my DK at first o_O Probably because you know DK way better than Link haha.
4.Bebop-GO! GO! GO! GO! Hahahaha, you got sooo many people with that. Good stuff beating Hilt :D. Thanks for hosting the tournament, it was amaaaaaaazing!
5.Hilt-Thanks for making the hand-written bracket, and I'm really sorry I forgot about bringing my laptop for tio ;-;. It was great seeing you again!
5.Calic-Don't regret things so much dude, we all make mistakes :/, some can cost us a set, but thats ok! It's just one mistake, that doesn't make you less of a brawl player. Just practice more! :D
7.Spin-You're pretty good o_o Wasn't expecting it tbh. And you use the cool ROB too (cool)
7.Guardian-You're better than what people thougt of you before this tournament. Great job showing us that you have a lot of skill, and that you're just hidden!
9.C4NT1-Great seeing you again, You did really well too! Hope you had fun ^__^
9.Joshkip-Duuude, thanks a lot for the ride to denny's. It was great hahaha. Those people from texas were really obvious, but you did call it! hahaha. They had the ****in hats and everything. You did good today, don't let the loss getcha down or anything D:
9.Andy-Metaknight! It was nice seeing you again. Hope your smashfest goes well ^_^.
9.Nasty (Lv.9 Snake)- Level 9 Snake....I didn't get to play you. Very saddening D:

Great tournament overall, hope theres another one like it soon :)

Spin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
spinpai
1.Joey- congrats on winning, too good, forreal.
2.Tactical- ggs. congrats on 2nd. good Lucario
3.Crash- had fun playing friendlies with you, that upsmash will get you... and i know to shield after the jab
4.Bebop- ggs first round, had fun, thanks for hosting. thought i had you in game 2 as well...
5.Hilt- as always, had fun playing with you, always fun, and good times on the ride home
5.Calic- good Pika... thought i was going to get you in game 2.
7.Guardian- didn't play you, but good to meet you. very good Falco.
9.C4NT1- ggs. good snake. had fun playing with you
9.Joshkip- good times teaming wwith you against Crash and Hilt. keep working on your Marth
9.Andy- didn't play you, but good to meet you. hopefully i can make it to the smash ffest
9.Nasty (Lv.9 Snake)- thought you had a shot... sorry

i had a great time meeting everyone. it was fun, hope we can do it again

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
What happened with the bracket? ._. Also, which were the payouts?
There wasn't a laptop so we did the bracket by hand, so I'll have to remake the bracket with Tio. I'll try to get it remade soon, when I have the chance.

As for payouts:

1: $60
2: $30
3: $10

Top Bottom