• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Vault of Midnight: tutu too good for Michigan with Venom *RESULTS*

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
Thanks to everyone that showed up!! It was a really fun tourney and we hope to host more!

SINGLES RESULTS:

1: Notra ($78.00) :falco:
2: Ankoku ($39.00) :shiek: :marth:
3: Mister Cadaver ($13.00) :snake:
4: Tutu :shiek:
5: goddy :snake: :metaknight:
5: Vertical Horizon :snake: :falco:
7: Swift :snake:
7: thesoviet :gw:
9: Pharrox :pikachu2:
9: Biff :pikachu2:
9: Max :dedede:
9: Baka :diddy:
13: Elliot :lucas:

DOUBLES RESULTS:

1: Notra + Vertical Horizon ($56.00) :falco: :snake:
2: Goddy + Swift ($24.00) :snake: :metaknight:
3: Without Trumpets (Tutu + thesoviet) :shiek: :gw:
4: Elliot + Max :lucas: :dedede:

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Good stuff. I'll try to come to the next one. I had a Smashfest going on in my hometown and Humans vs Zombies later that night.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Michigan, where Snake is prevalent even in 13-person tournaments.

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Hope to see you there :D. Did you have fun?
Yup, I should be there, I usually don't work Saturdays. (But be warned, I'm yet another Snake main in MI) Conformity ftw. :p Always good practice for MLG Columbus.

Yeah, we got rained on at HvZ, but it was worth it. The Smashfest at my friend's house went well. There were like 10-12 people there.

moyshe

Lazer Fox
NNID
moyshe
3DS FC
4442-1379-8655
I'm bored so I'm gonna do shoutouts.

1: Notra ($78.00) scrub
2: Ankoku ($39.00) I didn't think you were coming but I was glad you came. it hyped up the bracket a little bit.
3: Mister Cadaver ($13.00) Nice seeing you, hopefully you'll beat notra next time
4: Tutu this guy
5: goddy gg's. snake shenanigans
5: Vertical Horizon thanks for coming from so far! Sorry I couldn't hang out after the tourney
7: Swift thanks for coming!!
7: thesoviet scrub
9: Pharrox thanks for coming!!
9: Biff Nice pika gg's thanks for coming!!
9: Max thanks for coming out, you should come to more tourneys in your area.
9: Baka Fun matches gg's, come to more tourneys!! You'll get a lot better faster
13: Elliot thanks for coming out all the way from ohio man, you should come to more tourneys and sharpen that lucas.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Great stuff Ankoku and Tutu!!!!! HYEZ!!!!

Ankoku, how much Marth?
I used Marth against someone who didn't let me switch characters (didn't matter, I 3 and 2 stocked him), thesoviet for game 1 (Marth vs G&W), Tutu for all of both sets due to request from someone for us to not play Sheik dittos (2-1 both sets), and game 3 against Notra (I lost anyway). I used Sheik against MC's Snake both sets (1-2 and 3-1), Notra for the first two games, thesoviet for game 2 (Sheik/Zelda vs Falco on Japes lol), and VerticalHorizon for a 2-0 set.

Top Bottom