• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Springfield, OH - Nope's Monthly "M2k's Montage Moments" April 24th

Nope

Smash Lord
Nope's Monthly "M2k's Montage Moments" Results
Springfield, OH​

April 24th, 2010

Doubles Results: (11 Entrants)

1: I Don't Think we have a Team Name (Anther + L Cancel) ($121.00)
2: Blue Rogue + DJIska (BR + DJ) ($66.00)
3: M2k + Jiffy (M2k + Jiffy) ($33.00)
4: Wasted Talent (Capem + Fonz)
5: Sky High (Nope + Lou)
5: I Never Think of Team Names (Shugo + AZ)
7: We <3 Nope's Mom (Infern + Smash64)
7: Judge + WTP (Judge + WTP)
9: Boom Boom Pow (Champ + Warfie)
9: Were bad and no one will team with us (Mr.E + Soul Pech)
9: Your Kiest Smells Like Takos (Kiest + Tako)

Singles Results: (29 Entrants)

1: M2k ($140.00) :metaknight:
2: Shugo ($63.00) :falco: / :metaknight:
3: Kel ($40.00) :metaknight:
4: Judge ($23.00) :metaknight:
5: Anther ($11.00) :pikachu2:
5: Infern ($11.00) :snake:
7: L Cancel :olimar:
7: AlphaZealot :diddy:
9: Blue Rogue :wario:
9: Fizzle :dedede: / :metaknight: / :lucario:
9: Quivo :toonlink:
9: Wakka :diddy:
13: Champ :popo: / :falco: / :metaknight:
13: DJIskabble :metaknight:
13: Smash64 :snake: / :ness2:
13: Suyon :pit:
17: Mr. E :rob:
17: Fonz :lucario:
17: Sil :rob:
17: SneakyTako :rob: / :metaknight:
17: Nope :snake:
17: Moose :shiek:
17: WTP :kirby2: / :falco: / :dk2:
17: Jiffy :ness2: / :wario:
25: Kiest :dedede:
25: Vamp (The Defender of Justice) :lucario:
25: BanHammer :gw:
25: Juu :mario2: / :toonlink: / :pit:
25: Soul Pech :jigglypuff:

Singles Pools:

1: Infern
1: Anther
1: Shugo
1: M2k
5: Fizzle
5: Wakka
5: Kel
5: L Cancel
9: Blue Rogue
9: Smash64
9: Judge
9: Fonz
13: WTP
13: AlphaZealot
13: Suyon
13: DJIska
17: Champ
17: Moose
17: Nope
17: Sil
21: Mr. E
21: BanHammer
21: Quivo
21: Kiest
25: SneakyTako
25: Jiffy
25: Soul Pech
25: Vamp (The Defender of Justice)
29: Juu

If anyone has Bracket Johns STOP Sandbagging in Pools!!!!! I realize that pools were stacked this time around and more difficult and we will try to avoid that in the future. We did that to give people as many matches as possible. Overall Great tournament with lots of talent! I hope to see everyone in May.

QUIVO

Smash Master
lol sandbagging in pools is too fun though. my pool was also ridiculous.. I had people that got 2nd, 3rd, and 4th in it

2-2

Smash Journeyman
NNID
VGMtheVagabond
Although my placing sucks, I did something Awesome and got my first Tourney judgement on Anther

solecalibur

Smash Master
**** there are to many big names at Nopes these days

good job Shugo destroying power rankings

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol those are silly teams results.

wish i coulda made it to this.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
The tourney was really fun! I was glad I was finally able to come to a Oh tourney. I just got home. I'll do full shoutouts in a bit. =)

Mr.E

Smash Lord
**** doubles. I always have to scrounge for a teammate at the last minute, end up with somebody who won't even make it out of pools in singles (if there's elimination), and get crushed first two rounds. It's a waste of my money and it's usually not even fun, so I'm just going to quit attempting to enter doubles at all (if I get a partner at all) and only play singles from now on. I'm a pretty decent player, so I really don't understand why people without a steady partner (AZ especially because he doesn't even have the courtesy to tell me "no" and just ignores me *ahem*) consistently refuse to team with me as if I'm complete garbage. Whatever.

OTHER THAN THAT, it was pretty fun as usual. I felt a little more socially active than usual, although I'm not sure if that was really the case or not. Thanks for teaming with me anyway, SoulPech, and we had a good time with Juu and Moose in doubles friendlies after our early bracket exits. Good to see some MI players again that aren't lain, even if I got bracket ***** losing to Judge and Anther. :( I got quite a few matches on Kiest's setup, so I might actually have some decent videos online for the first time ever! Pools was a blast, and way to stick it to me first game in bracket when I was completely off-focus, Vamp. Sorry if I seemed a bit stiff and angry during our set.

17: Mr. E :rob:
17: Sil :rob:
17: SneakyTako :rob: / :metaknight:
:urg:

I need videos! AZ beat Anther?! I want to see it!!!
It was streamed, I think! I'm sure the video is somewhere...

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Shoutouts! I was glad to finally come to an OH tourney. It was a lot of fun! xD I'll try to come more ofteb when I can.

1: M2k ($140.00) - GGs in pools. xD Your MK is so safe. It's difficult to hit you. >_> lol
2: Shugo ($63.00) - It was really cool hanging out with you Shugo. Your Falco is really good, I enjoyed our friendlies. xD Good stuff in the tourney!
3: Kel ($40.00) - Good stuff beating Judge. I don't think we really chatted at all though :<
4: Judge ($23.00) - It was fun hanging out with you this weekend. Don't let one bad tourney get you down, just practice up and win the next one. We have to get ready for MLG! =)
5: Anther ($11.00) - xD the car ride was really fun. It was nice chatting and stuff all weekend. Our set was pretty fun too. You went beast pikachu on Halberd. Also, doubles was amazing, I really enjoyed teaming with you. n_n/
5: Infern ($11.00) - Infern! Your snake is too good. Our matches were close, but I fell short. xD best snake in the MW? O:
7: L Cancel - Keep improving!
7: AlphaZealot - It was really cool meeting you. xD Talking with you was fun. I need to work on the Diddy MU for when we play in tourney ;D
9: Blue Rogue - GGs in our $20 MM. Your Wario is really really good. xD keep it up!
9: Fizzle - GGs. You're very good with a lot of characters. Both of the matches were pretty close. Looking forward to playing you again sometime. n_n
9: Quivo - we didn't get to play, I should have introduced myself. D:
9: Wakka
13: Champ
13: DJIskabble - GGs in pools. Really close 2nd and 3rd games. Our matches were close in doubles too. It was nice playing you. n_n/
13: Smash64 - GGs! xD Rainbow Cruise was my secret weapon. It's always nice seeing you.
13: Suyon - You were having a tough weekend. Don't get discouraged when you start to lose. D:
17: Mr. E
17: Fonz - GGs. I hope I helped you figure out the Oli MU a bit. xD Our matches were fun.
17: Sil - GGs in pools. It was nice meeting you! Your ROB surprised me O:
17: SneakyTako - Broken shield! xDDD Fun friendlies! Lookinf forward to playing you again!
17: Nope - The tourney was really well run. xD It was really fun too. I hope I can come to another one sometime.
17: Moose
17: WTP - I appreciate the ride WTP. You're the one who really made this weekend workout. I'm sorry to hear you're quitting again though. Good luck with whatever you do. D:
17: Jiffy - It was nice meeting you Jiffy! xD You're a really cool guy. Falcon vs Ness MM was too good.
25: Kiest - GGs in pools. Nice meeting you too. O:
25: Vamp (The Defender of Justice) - We didn't chat too much, but GGs in pools. xD
25: BanHammer
25: Juu - GGs in our friendlies. Your mario is solid. I haven't really played many marios before. O_o
25: Soul Pech

Additional shoutouts:

FanFan - It was cool meeting you. xD I'm sorry we didn't get to play more. Tournies are hectic.
Gio - thanks for the housing on Saturday night! Playing smash with you was fun! =)

It's always hard to remember everything. I'm sorry if I forgot anyone! D:

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
Mr.E, doubles results and singles results don't necessarily correlate. And people will start wanting to be your partner when you prove yourself in doubles. Don't blame it on your teammates.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
Quivo yeah our pool was ridiculous lol. Shoutouts take too long so i'll just say i freaking love judge/quivo/anther. Nice meeting you L-Cancel fer rilz this time, and ggs to whoever i played.

God Kais. :p

ANTi_

Smash Hero
M2Ks BACK CLEARLY WASNT STRONG ENOUGH.

LMAO.

GOOD **** JIFFYLUBE.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
teams were all messed up. i was suppose to team with jason but since jiffy gave him a ride i think he made him team with him. judge had to team with wtp and etc..lol. its really not that big a deal tho lol

And cable im sorry :/. Sonics bad..and not as much fun as he use to be. i stopped playing him since septemberish now.

CO18

Smash Hero
**** m2k couldnt even say "we", he had to say "I" was last game last hit from getting 2nd LOL jiffy mustve been mad useless

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
lol teaming with m2k is stressful cuz if you lose it's pretty much all your fault.

SoulPech

Smash Master
1: M2k ($140.00) - gratz on getting first and nice doubles matches.
2: Shugo ($63.00) - Nice pools matches. Very difficult..especially against your falco
3: Kel ($40.00) - Great seeing you again. Next time, I'm banning your MK :p
4: Judge ($23.00) - Great playing against you in pools.
5: Anther ($11.00) - Hope to you again.
5: Infern ($11.00) - Nice singles match. I enjoyed playing against your Snake.
7: L Cancel - Great seeing you.
7: AlphaZealot - Always fun to see at tournaments. Hopefully I can play more @ the Smashfests.
9: Blue Rogue - Nice seeing you again.
9: Fizzle - Same. Nice seeing you again.
9: Quivo - Hate Rob...but overall nice matches.
9: Wakka - nice seeing you again.
13: Champ - nice warm-up matches
13: DJIskabble - I need you at every tournament so that I can have you point the gun at my head.
13: Smash64 - cool and great seeing you again.
13: Suyon -GGs in pools. Always fun playing against your Pit.
17: Mr. E - I don't want to put too much negatives... anyhoo, nice friendlies
17: Fonz - great seeing you again. Last time I saw you was @ DU
17: Sil - great seeing you again.
17: SneakyTako - great seeing you again
17: Nope - Thank you for the great tourney.
17: Moose - Awesome matches against you and Juu. Had tons of fun.
17: WTP - GGs in brackets. To be honest, I think I was tired out as soon as I started to play you. I lost motivation -_-; It might sound like an excuse, but I would've put up more of a fight.
17: Jiffy - Nice seeing you again.
25: Kiest - great seeing you again Keist.
25: Vamp (The Defender of Justice) - Nice friendlies sir.
25: BanHammer - I didn't get to play, nor speak to you. Hopefully we get to play again sometime.
25: Juu - Great seeing you again. I had so much fun playing against you. Your Mario is a lot better.
25: SoulPech - Do not get discouraged. You still lack experience. This is like...what. Your 5th tournament? and using a low-tier character? Just keep your cool and everything will work itsself out.

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
This was a tough tourney. I think this is easily one of the hardest house tournies.
Yeah, playing with M2K was mad stressful. I was so nervous... :urg: especially first game. We did have a chance to win though.

Allied

Smash Master
Pro Ban F*ggots: LOOK AT ALL THE MKS IN THE TOP 4

BANNN HIMM

BANNNNNNNNNNNN HIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

good shiz lcancel ,3

Top Bottom