• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Tourney for Scrubs and Drinkers

Hai Im Fearless

Smash Lord
The Tourney for Scrubs and Drinkers
04/24/2010
Entry Fee: 4$

Singles
1) GDX (25$) :diddy: (non drinker)
2) radiX (11$) :snake: :diddy: (drinker)
3) Gallax (11$) :snake: <----------Forfeited to radiX in Losers Finals due to total (inebriation( a.k.a. being drunk)
4) PkBasis (5$) :toonlink: (non drinker)
5) Raz :metaknight: :pikachu: (drinker)
5) Sensei :mario2: (non drinker)
7) Nova :gw: (drinker)
7) Strawhat :wario: (non drinker)
9) Mary-Kate :metaknight: <------ entered for free (non drinker)
9) Mata :charizard: (drinker)
9) Twtch :diddy: (drinker)
9) D-torr :zerosuitsamus: (non drinker)
13) Eddie (8-bit) :metaknight: (drinker)
13) Crsn :zelda: (non drinker)

Heres the bracket:

Doubles
1) Nannerz and Turnips (Gdx and Kyon)
2) A Sober and a Drunk (Ramen and radiX)
3) Prepare to get Camped (Gallax and Raz)
4) Scrubs who dont drink (Strawhat and Twtch)
5) Stunned turnips (D-Torr and Hiroi)
5) Spiced Apple Tea (Nova and Spike)
7) We're Hunting Wabbits (Sensei and Crsn)

Bracket:

nevershootme

Smash Master
who is pkbasis and who does he main
TL player, most who lost to him cuz we were drunk/tipsy. I lost where i shoulda won since i had 1 drink and i was done for (lost concentration, was even wearing gunnar MLG glasses lol, doubt that helped), 2-1 game for me vs him... but he's growing into legit status.

as for the others who didn't participate, well u shoulda since it was $4.

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
For the record, I was definitely a drinker. I had to bust out the heavy artillery (Patron) to beat Tony that first set lol. And I can't believe a drunk Tony was able to catch me with so many powershield ----->up tilts. It was crazy.

Toneh

Smash Lord
I sent PK Basis to losers so he could beat all the drunkies

I'm too good
imagine if he beat me too, woulda been 5 ina row.

For the record, I was definitely a drinker. I had to bust out the heavy artillery (Patron) to beat Tony that first set lol. And I can't believe a drunk Tony was able to catch me with so many powershield ----->up tilts. It was crazy.
oh ok, if fearless see's it maybe he'll fix it.

but u still lost!!! haha. party was tooooo fun.
but my sets were 3-2 both last hit ;). Wrecked

We actually had more smashers there, alot came for just friendlies and gallax's bday

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
wow this sounds like such a fun tourney - forfeiting in finals due to inebriation hahaha

i wish i was still down in florida, so much more chill than philly

gallax

Smash Hero
if u can be consiered drunk or tipsy after 1 beer then u shouldnt drink ever again. lol. 1 beer cannot be blamed for why u lost to basis eddie. ive been training him for a while now and hes finally decided to play in tourney. u lost to a better player. give him props for beating u. he deserved it.

nevershootme

Smash Master
if u can be consiered drunk or tipsy after 1 beer then u shouldnt drink ever again. lol. 1 beer cannot be blamed for why u lost to basis eddie. ive been training him for a while now and hes finally decided to play in tourney. u lost to a better player. give him props for beating u. he deserved it.
it's a family thing, very low tolerence for alcohol, even beer. but like i said, he won legitly with down to the wire %.

Top Bottom