• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WPI Smash

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
We like to play smash at WPI and not get our GPSes stolen.

List of Melee-ers at the school:
Yedi
DarkDragoon
TerraNoia(Best in MA)
SH3L (Neal)
HaileyM
Stanley

People who play there regularly:
Roman
Spife
ArcSynthetic
Kyu Puff
KevinM(He does more than just play)
Variola
Zoso(Mad whack)
Improbable
MOP
Maine(sometimes)

Brawlers:
Copacetic (lol I dunno the names of anyone else but copas mad good)
DarkDragoon (He just never practices it but goes to school tournaments and win)

Why you should come play with us:
  • We're sick.
  • Very Central Location
  • Commuter Rail Station only a 5 min drive away. (for all of you who live in boston)
  • Free Food.
  • Theres a Wings Over Worcester that delivers
  • Also, Yedi forgot to Mention the 24-Hour PriceChopper thats a block away, as well as Chinese Food places that deliver as late as 3am.

If you want Pizza we have Dominos or the local favorite "Blue Jeans", both of which are of fair prices, good quality, and matching portions.
  • 5 dollar sushi night on wknds
  • We're good at smash
  • No venue fees
  • Less than an hour from all the MA local tournies (usually much shorter)
  • You get to see KevinM sometimes
  • Nick has Brawl+, Brawl-, Project M, ****in Zero, random other stuff and can get them for you too.
  • Free Food.
  • Lupe the fiasco was here

Travel Information:
100 Institute Road
Worcester, Mass 01609

Boston Commuter Rail Schedule

SCHOOL'S OUT

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
my pulls sucked so hard that set, dd can vouch
Like a thai hooker.

We would have seen each other today probably.

*Shakes fist at Bloodcross*
When I post a link to this thread on Facebook, your avatar is the image it uses.

Also, Smashfests here are awesome. I can provide moderately comfortable crash space, with free foods, free Wii modding services, and being around us just makes everything that much better. ****'s hilarious.

I'm a Brawler too. Cope was mad impressed by my Lucario for one reason or another.

Also, Yedi forgot to Mention the 24-Hour PriceChopper thats a block away, as well as Chinese Food places that deliver as late as 3am.

If you want Pizza we have Dominos or the local favorite "Blue Jeans", both of which are of fair prices, good quality, and matching portions.

There is free parking, and next year if we continue hosting these in my dorm, there will be better security for the parking lot, although that security has stepped way the hell up recently everywhere.

Also, Darc & Dazwa are always almost attending. They might actually show up soon!

Basically, this is the best ****ed place to play smash, ever.

Except maybe the Cata5 Venue.
-DD

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Oh yeah, and if you want to take a break from Smash you can probably go party with T-Noia. He gets mad krunk yo.
-DD

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
Happy Hours
The Sole Proprietor
Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 6:30 pm, we're offering all Happy Hour (appetizer or food) menu items at one low price: $5! Not Available for Take-Out. Available in the Bar Only.

Is this legit?

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
no idea. possibly.

does that mean you're gonna come chill sometime this wk?

terranoia

Smash Cadet
Happy Hours
The Sole Proprietor
Monday through Friday from 4 pm to 6:30 pm, we're offering all Happy Hour (appetizer or food) menu items at one low price: $5! Not Available for Take-Out. Available in the Bar Only.

Is this legit?
This is legit.

However,
We usually go to the Happy Hour at 11pm to 1ish. On Fridays, Saturdays, and Sundays.

Tasty stuff.

Spife

Smash Master
Spife's as on point as 30 feet deep in the ocean just off the coast son

p.s. kdj should come back and go to wpi. That would make me try to transfer >_________>

DarkDragoon

Smash Champion
NNID
LordDarkDragoon
Spife's as on point as 30 feet deep in the ocean just off the coast son

p.s. kdj should come back and go to wpi. That would make me try to transfer >_________>
I heard he was going to go to WPI on a full scholarship for something like being Korean or something.
-DD

#HBC | Mac

Nobody loves me
BRoomer
too bad you guys don't know about that real lupe

also, what dudes wanna play smash? tell them to hit me uppp

Top Bottom