• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

M.A.S: F-U DAISY & GTFO!!! 04/24/2010 - Results

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
SSBB DOUBLES:

1: mark 6 (grimace & fatboy)
2: 35 mins late (bowyer & lain)
3: johnny & blank (ewok & hunger)
4: psycic orphans sucking on blue balls (spongejordan & red ryu)
5: hmmmmm...good question (dragmire & koose)
5: **** **** 505 (sago & wafles)

SSBM DOUBLES:

1: team win (kels & tink)
2: 2nd wind (vro & mundungu)
3: menzelda (cosmo & mendoza)
4: team vengance (sanchez & oro!)
5: money steals looshkin ($$$ & looshkin)
5: hardee's delux (hunger & sago)
7: shanghainoon (devil ray & orly)

SSBB LOW TIER:

1: Gilbert Gottfried's gargantuan gaminesque galeiformed gambrel (hunger)
2: sago
3: zero counts
4: wafles
5: moozle
5: spongejordan
7: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu)
7: grimace
9: koose
9: dragmire
9: looshkin
13: tony

SSBM LOW TIER:

1: cosmo
2: kels
3: tink
4: looshkin
5: john!
5: dragmire
7: sago
7: mundungu
9: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu)

SSBB SINGLES:

1: fatboy
2: Gilbert Gottfried's gargantuan gaminesque galeiformed gambrel (Hunger)
3: grimace
4: sago
5: moozle
5: wafles
7: You
7: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu)
9: koose
9: jblan
9: Tony
13: ewok
13: Amiee
13: Xardej
13: sponge jordan
17: Zero Counts

SSBB - :

1: grimace
2: oro!
3: fatboy
4: spongejordan
5: wafles
7: moozle
7: mundungu

SSBM SINGLES:

1: tink
2: kels
3: cosmo
4: vro
5: mendoza
5: oro!
7: orly
7: devil ray
9: $$$
9: looshkin
9: john!

:( = madwak, mundungu, & daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu)

Connect 4

1: john!
2: daisy fan 12345
3: fatboy
3: sanchez
5: orly
5: sponge jordan
5: grimace

SSBB + :

1: mendoza
2: $$$
3: sponge jordan
4: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu)
5: looshkin

Hella fun times. Thanks everyone who showed. May's event is gonna be swwwweeeeeeet!!! And it'll be prep for some pot bonuses in JUNE!!!!

GEEEEEEEEEEEEET HYPED!!! :psycho:

john!

Smash Hero
i learned a few things this tourney:

- my ice climbers are better than my sheik, so i now have 3 mains lol
- falcon is too fast for me to comprehend
- apparently i'm good at connect 4
- there's valuable stuff under restaurant booths
- g&w's shield is even worse than i thought it was but he's still a beast
- some people cannot grasp the concept of tying knots

all in all... gg's everyone!

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Grimace- Falco minus is sooooo broken!!! Been talking to Kirk all day trying to get his lame *** nerfed! Good hits though. Abuse it while you can.
Fatboy- Falcon minus is not broken. He sucks so bad if you just DI better! Good **** winning your first Brawl tourney. *cough on a technicality cough* Also enjoy those combo vids you stole off my laptop.
Lain/Bowyer- You were here?
Hunger- Holy **** you beat Chris and Ray Chun in doubles! Them broke *** ICs went to work on Rainbow Cruise. 3 stock comeback. Why the **** don't you play Melee again.
Sago- Hunger said you sucked in teams lmao. No johns though, you guys beat Chris and Ray.
Kels- Just play Fox. He is so much more broken than Falco! I don't care that you took a game off of M2K with him.
Tink- Good ****, sometimes your Marth just doesn't stop and is so fun to watch. At least you know it's in you to whoop Kels when you need to. Good hits!
Vro- Are you maining Marth now or what? Also can't wait for Vro Zones to start back up, they are way too fun. Also I love it when you whoop someone's ***, make fun of them, then give them constructive criticism. Too good.
Mundungu- Sucks that Looshkin joined our pool late and caused you to not get out. You would've probably gotten 5th or higher instead of me if you got out. We had GGs though.
Cosmo- Zelda should not be that good! It's rediculous. Thanks for the matchup info with Falcon though. Hope I do better next time, and you never lose to a Falcon like you said you wanted to.
Mendoza- Good **** on getting 5th as well. You and Cosmo had some of the closest doubles matches with Vro/Mundungu too. Too fun to watch. Good **** in Brawl+ as well. Glad to hear that it's everything you ever dreamed of out of Brawl. Keep at it.
Sanchez- We got vengeance! And Chris absolutely HATED teaming with you. I loved it. Keep that awkward Fox going.
Ray Chun- God **** our matches were close. All one stock games. You best be going all Sheik next time though, and practice her up. You did wreck me in our MM though, but I think you could tell I just wasn't playing the same as earlier.
ORLY-Hope you learned your lesson for not teaming with me. You gonna lose to Brawl players on Rainbow Cruise with Ray Chun. Double Falcon doesn't wanna hear any of that nonsense!
John Blue- Stop getting so mad. I really think it affects your play negatively. GGs though and nice job winning connect 4.
Dragmire- Good matches. First time I ever met you. Keep that Ganon rolling.
Wafles-Come to more Smashtams. I've been practicing up in Stepmania, and you are ngoing down! Also been thinking about starting to play Brawl. Give me some MK tips sometime. Nice seeing you again.
Spongejordan- Pick up Brawl+, quit VBrawl, profit. Love seeing all you Waukegan guys show up!
Madwak- I didn't get to play you this time. Are you maining Doc still or did you switch to Falco?

Fun tourney Webster. Keep 'em coming.

Devil Ray

Smash Lord
goods hit oro. our matches were mad fun. you had vro going too. i think one more knee and that woulda been it.

chris, sorry for letting you down in teams. my results in doubles are random. either i'm just used to teaming with zec, or he just sucks more in singles. LOLZZZ.

and ppl should appreciate that venue and what webster does as TO. not many melee tournaments are being held so this is basically the best we got. props to webster

Oro?!

Smash Hero
That is true that Hunger lies about a lot of ****. Plus I was like wait... Sago plays Melee, well I guess I will believe Hunger durr. My bad Sago.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
fatboy - Good job on getting first. You know how to play aaginst Lucario, I'm still lost on MK. Connect four feel a lot like chess in ways, that why it's easy for me to play it.

Hunger - Your Ness is legit, you would have won with Mario if you didn't SD. And screw those jab locks I souldn't fall for that twice in the same match, >_<.

grimace - I have bad hearing apparently, I should listen up more. That and not go Falco on Frigate.

sago - No FD makes me sad, playing against you is very fun. Samus or MK, I like it.

moozle - PEACH!!!, also your Yoshi was good. I died cause Link sucks at recovery, hard.

wafles - IC is pretty hard to play against, I need to space correctly and move and all of this stuff just to not die.

You - You and moozle were so close, the ending was the amazing.

daisy fan 12345 - I head you like Daisy like I do, lets hang out some more. =D

dragmire - Nice to see you play with Koose in teams, if it wasn't for frigates right side you r team would have won that.

koose - Your getting better all around as a player, keep going at it.

Tony - Nice seeing you again, I haven't seen you in quite a while. You almost got me with Falco on BF. Lucas would have done better if it wasn't for the fact I play with Jordan so much.

ewok - R.O.B. is kinda difficult to play against, all those games were really close still.

sponge jordan - I'm an amazing partner, bad CP stages, SDing all over the place. Let's team up more, I'm sure it will end well.

mendoza - Luc dittos are dumb, Thx for the advance with Lucario in brawl+, Lucario is better played when chasing down with follow-ups than how he plays in Vbrawl.

kels - Lets see how smart I am, I CP a stage that isn't legal, one that your main dominates on. I must be a genius.

looshkin - Thx for helping me learn Roy. I'll be playing more melee if I can get the game again since my disc was stolen at a tournament a while back.

Webster -

If I missed someone let me know.

Also if I got it right,

SSBB SINGLES:

1: fatboy - :metaknight:
2: Gilbert Gottfried's gargantuan gaminesque galeiformed gambrel (Hunger) - :wario:
3: grimace - :snake:
4: sago - :metaknight:
5: moozle - :peach:
5: wafles - :falco:
7: You - :peach:
7: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu) - :lucario:
9: dragmire - :ganondorf:
9: koose - :marth:/:metaknight:
9: jblan - :random:
9: Tony - :lucas:/:falco:
13: ewok - :rob:
13: Amiee - :random:
13: Xardej - :random:
13: sponge jordan - :lucas:/:diddy:
17: Zero Counts - :random:

SSBB LOW TIER:

1: Gilbert Gottfried's gargantuan gaminesque galeiformed gambrel (hunger) - :mario2:/:ness2:
2: sago - :samus2:
3: zero counts - :ness2:
4: wafles - :ike:
5: moozle - :yoshi2:
5: spongejordan - :lucas:
7: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu) - :link2:
7: grimace - :random:
9: koose - :bowser2:
9: dragmire - :ganondorf:
9: looshkin - :ike:
13: tony - :lucas:

:random: means I'm unsure who they played. Otherwise I think I got it down unless there was a secondary or something that was played I didn't hear of.

Wafles

Smash Lord
I played Ike in low tier.

Shoutouts:

1: fatboy - ike is broken in brawl-, and steals mah jumpz

2: Gilbert Gottfried's gargantuan gaminesque galeiformed gambrel (Hunger) - I hate your stupid names.

3: grimace - lol brawl- falco

4: sago - Fun playing you. I have some kind of mental block against you that I need to work on. lol... Yoshi was a bad idea in low tier

5: moozle - Nice job on 5th, yeah, you're pretty underrated. Your sets against gorman were pretty **** good.

5: wafles - lol

7: You - didn't play you at all

7: daisy fan 12345 (Red Ryu ) - My climbers are trash.

9: dragmire - lol i got pissed in brawl- when i fell through the lava like that

9: jblan - You're underrated I think. Work on it a bit and I think you can start placing really well.

9: Tony - Nice playing you.

13: ewok - You're mine in tetris next time.

13: Amiee - Sorry for matching you against sago right away lol...had no idea that's who you were.

13: Xardej - Who are you?

13: sponge jordan - Your lucas should nair more.

17: Zero Counts - Good ness, I should've done better though. =\

Oro - Stepmania money match at next smashtasm between just me and you will happen. Before the multiway money match so that I'm not too tired to deal with it this time lol. $5?
Also I wanna do some melee friendlies with you, and yeah, I can give you a few tips if you want in regular brawl. At Smashtasm we'll hang out a bunch.

Chris - Fun friendlies lol I gotta work on my melee game.

Tink - Good **** for beating kels. Grandfinals were fun to watch.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
gg's to all

orly- we got our vengence, never betray your team mate...I guess that makes me a hypocrite

Oro- good **** in singles and teams, if we team again, I'll upsmash anyone that comes in our way, great partner.

Cosmo= awesome

kels= get owned by tink, get him next time

tink- good job owning kels

vro- I really like your play style, it seams you have control over most characters, however I think your marth isn't as good as your falcon. I wish I could of played you in teams or next time in freindlies.

John- stop getting angry at me and play peach, not g/w, ice climbers, mario, pikachu, one character is all you need, look at armada. sorry if i jinxed you.

vinodh/ian/quaz- wish you came with, :(

grimace-lmao your falco

looshkin- dude your a really cool dude, freindlies next time

mundungu- **** roy, lemon yoshi all day.

sago- superb not tying skills

webster-rofl with the japanese game

I had fun, green fox out

LoOshKiN

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was tons of fun.
It was fun playing another crowd and meeting peeps.

Red Ryu: Melee is tooooo goood. Keep playing a character you love and you'll learn the game quickly. I've seen people do it (OROOO!!).

Sanchaz: haha thanks. Friendlies are great and all, but care to MM sometime? =)

Quaz: Did not get any of your phone calls...reception out there is non-existent for my phone.

Vro: Manly matches are manly and intense. More Ganon - Marf and Ganon - C. Falc

Dragmire!: Double (melee) Ganon is super duper hysterical. We should take advantage of that more.

Ray Chun: I want my money back

Other: Thanks to everyone who helped me learn stuff in tournaments for games that I enter once every 1337 months. (Koose, Wafles, Oro, Red Ryu, to name a few if not all)

Mundungu: Low tier was hella intense. I want to try the Y. Link - Ganon matchup.
From my experience it's a joke for the Ganon and he brutally murders the child lol

Dragmire

Smash Lord
in a way I like the smaller tournies as friendlies rule ggs all

Shoutouts

Oro: thanks i did better with ganon than falcon, sad but true, fun stuff

mundunguu: good stuff with the recorder wish i could played ganon dittos with you

Looshkin: low tier melee got me mad cuz i did amazing in that round but the suicide is why i lost, double ganon is too beastly

RedRyu: melee will need a lot of time so don;t be discouraged, ggs brawl

Sago: always fun seeing you nice job getting places in tourney my ganon still can't beat your samus, and hopefully next time falcon won't suck ***

Hunger: my hair will never be cut ... ggs

wafles: brawl - ivy is too broken but lava ganoncide is more broken (it works like that all the time though for future reference)

grimace: your too powerful man i can't beat you falco - was insane

koose: for a random partner you were pretty awesome we should've kicked their blue balls lol

tony: **** BRINSTAR

Kels: your way too good kid (just stop being flashy n killing yourself)

tink: way to be awesome stealing 1st place like that

WEBSTER: as always it's a pleasure to be in your tournaments your really ****ing awesome

for anyone forgotton accept my apologies great torunament (**** you large turnouts) and most importantly

I AM GOD WITH SAMSH 64 (using nintento 64 controller)

Zero Counts

Smash Rookie
This tourney was tooooo awesome.

Watching You get F-Aired was one of the best parts of this whole thing.

Oh, and Red Ryu, I used Ness in the Brawl Singles as well :x

BoTastic!

Smash Master
NNID
BoScotty
The tournament I went to was much closer anyway. Me and 7FO won 2v2 event so its all good. But I miss You the peach player :( (gawd her name is confusing lol)

Its_You

Smash Rookie
Yeah, I was there. :p

ALSO SCREW THIS

some dude took the name "You" and he's not even active. :'C

Moozle

Smash Champion
Hi You! Apparently you're very well liked by Peaches on the Peach boards :p You should visit some time.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
hell yeah smash 64, I can finally play pikachu!

sure looshkin, next time mm for sure

Top Bottom