• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video

lordhelmet

Smash Master
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NrOofzpPopM

(Personal Note)

The video has to be watched on my YT page otherwise the video dimensions are cropped (I really don't know why as it was fine before uploading)

It's also still processing atm so quality is fuzzzy.

(YT Description)

The best Falcon players from around the world come together to present The Captain Falcon Community Combo Video. All of the credits are at the end of the video. Please enjoy!

Please keep all "zomg n00bz plying falkon bad vid" or "wow ur oponenonts sucksksksss" comments to yourself.

Players (Number of clips):
Willz (5)
lordhelmet (5) (I didn't mean to put so much of me in, I swear)
Smashfox93 (4)
YoshQ (4)
Cruel (4)
Lionman (4)
Player-3 (3)
Gardex (3)
Chirp (2)
Exo (2)
Darky-Sama (2)
Golden Falcon (2)
Golden Nipple Dude (2)
MygL (2)
La96 (2)
Kai (2)
TheBlackLink (2)
Ally (1)
Falx (1)
Chu (1)
Faden (1)
Steve (1)
Darkanima (1)
Teluoborg (1)

A user name

Smash Journeyman
Actually in your post it kind of sounded like you were talking about yourselve and the R.O.B.

†Slader7†

Smash Ace
lol Bob, i don't think lordhelmet would do another one in the near future :laugh:

epic stuff guys, I assume the awesome combo the Snake+Falcon team did was the P3 Combo

A user name

Smash Journeyman
lol Bob, i don't think lordhelmet would do another one in the near future :laugh:

epic stuff guys, I assume the awesome combo the Snake+Falcon team did was the P3 Combo
I was thinking in like a year. Just trying to prepared next time (if there is one).

Yung Mei

Where all da hot anime moms at
well, it looks like i must get better to get in this next time lol

i enjoyed it none the less :D

teluoborg

Smash Otter
Premium
NNID
teloutre
Thats, so, fiiiiine.

If there's another one I'll try to get better replays, like some that actually are up to the level.

PZ

Smash Lord
I kinda of wish you didnt put my name as chu o well looks like chudat was in the video lulz

Dair<uair<ftilt/utilt/jab/dtilt/omg the options at certain percents.

Lionman

Smash Champion
i wished for another song instead supernova love edit, that track is great but there were better music to choice.

I wished a kamen rider video in the intro xD

TheBlackLink

Smash Cadet
Well friggin done sir.

I love the way the video flows from one scene to the next, never focusing on a single player for too long, and giving everyone some time in the spotlight. The effects were top notch as well, slowing down in some moments to accentuate the awesome, and speeding up in others to move things along.
Absolutely fantastic job Lord, and well done fellow Falcons.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
Well friggin done sir.

I love the way the video flows from one scene to the next, never focusing on a single player for too long, and giving everyone some time in the spotlight. The effects were top notch as well, slowing down in some moments to accentuate the awesome, and speeding up in others to move things along.
Absolutely fantastic job Lord, and well done fellow Falcons.
Thanks man, that's what I was aiming for. If I make another one, it'll be even better :p

lordhelmet

Smash Master
I'm not sure, I might make another. It'll be in a while if anything... and I could only find one clip of Ally, so I just used him as an attention-getter xD

TheBlackLink

Smash Cadet
You should definitely make a followup mini-video for all the clips that had to be cut.
I'm sure there were a ton of awesome shizz that had to be left out due to time constraints.

lordhelmet

Smash Master
You should definitely make a followup mini-video for all the clips that had to be cut.
I'm sure there were a ton of awesome shizz that had to be left out due to time constraints.
Wouldn't be logical because I'd have to search through everyone's stuff again, and the video would be strictly worse than the CCV.

Top Bottom