• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

3 new codes

dirtboy345

Smash Ace
he is he's like the god of brawl hacking, but as of right now it isn't out can't wait for it though

JediKnightTemplar

Smash Lord
You're right, if I keep pressing L, the PSAs load (but it also loads the alternate textures).
I've experimented a bit, and found that sometimes, the game loads the PSAs only partially (for example, once it gave me a Mewtwo who had Mewtwo's moveset and effects, with Lucario's animation). XD

As for the music problem, yeah, I'm not using a snapshot. Why does it switch music during matches then?

Anyway, I was wandering if you could tell me how to modify the code to change only the button activator. If it was, for example, left on the D-Pad instead of L, it would be perfect, because I wouldn't touch it during matches.
Same here, I'd like him to organize it similarly to codes like the ASL are in their OP's. I use a Wiimote, not a GC controller, and this would be really convenient for me, as currently this is only for GC controllers, or so it would appear..

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
So, no support for Riivolution then? Eh, sorry it's just if I move back down to SD card and Gecko then I'll actually have LESS to put on my Brawl since I'm already slightly over 2GB

Making something like this with a 2GB limitation is underwhelming but I appreciate your work wiiztec and I'm glad some people can enjoy it

Akuma2120

Smash Ace
Although rare there are non SDHC 4GB SD cards
I already looked into that, you have to go through a very long process to get Brawl to read it, and even then it's highly likely that the SD card will get corrupted in a short time, so to put it bluntly, it's not even worth it.

Kati

Smash Lord
what is the snapshot method mentioned for the functioning of this code? I am not having any success so far with this...

Pikabunz

Smash Hero
NNID
Pikabunz
3DS FC
1134-8730-8374
Would it be possible to make a code that uses a 3rd set of textures that can be loaded with the R button?

Top Bottom