• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The WBR NEEDS help compiling the changelist!!! Please sign up!!!

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Long story short, I need help from you guys to finalize the Brawl+ changelist. As you can see at SmashMods.com we are waiting on the changelist. Well, I'll show you what I have done. You can download it here:

http://www.mediafire.com/?twuhfjliizg

or view it here:

http://brianriazzi.com/changelist.html

Now I need help with the following things. Anyone who can help me out I would greatly appreciate it. Here is the list:

1. I need changelists for anyone that isn't Marth, Toon Link, Lucario, and Falco. Now, there is a simple way to do that. Read below:

You'll need Windows to do this easy method of helping to find changes between Brawl and Brawl+ 7.0.3.

First, you need Dantarion's Dump GUI which is a program our wonderful Dantarion has made that dumbs all the information of a .pac into an easytoread text file.

NOTE: Don't check any of the options. :V

Download OpenSA2 Dump GUI (autoupdates to latest published version)

From here, you'll need to download and install Notepad++

http://notepad-plus.sourceforge.net/uk/site.htm

The reason for this is that within Notepad++ there is a plugin that allows you to compare two open windows and displays the changes of what's missing/added in their respective version.

You know what that means right? No? Well lemme show you.

By dumping the info of a character's Brawl .pac and Brawl+ .pac into a Text, and copying info into 2 open windows in Notepad++ and activating the compare plug in, you get what you see above. This allows you to see where all the changes are on the side of the Brawl+ .pac txt as well as the changes to the coding, making creating a change list that much easier. And you can click on a specific spot on the nav bar to instantly navigate to where you clicked, making it even easier to sort through what you need to sort though. Add on the fact that you can customize the colors of all the changes to make it even easier to identify, and you have a method of creating change lists that practically does all the work for you.

The fastest method to doing all this is as such.

1. Parse Brawl .pac in TXT
  2. Parse Brawl+ .pac in TXT
  3. Open both TXT files
  4. Open Notepad++
  5. Copy all info from Brawl TXT and paste into Notepad++
  6. Press CTRL+N in Notepad++ to open a new tab
  7. Copy all info in Brawl+ TXT and paste into the second tab
  8. Press ALT+D
  9. ????
  10. PROFIT

And there you have it. If you need, open up a new notepad++ tab or something to keep track of all the changes and clean it all up and you're set. Enjoy.

If that's the case then of course do tell them of the OpenSA2 + Notepad++ trick.

However also note that they must identify and list Animation Engine changes (found in the .gct/.txt) per character.

Finally the OpenSA2 parser doesn't generate a log of Attributes (unless Dantarion and Neko ninja changed that recently), so characters with more than just ALR attributes changed (like Falcon's friction, Jigglypuff's aerial mobility, Sheik's...like lots of stuff), then good luck to you all! >=(

Finally I'll be identifying Toon Link & Marth frame speed **** to finish up, then format for consistency. Won't be too hard I'd assume, only issue is finding the time to do it in one fell swoop.
I'll be updating this post with more information and lists of who has volunteered. I am taking this very seriously so please don't **** me. If you sign up I expect a changelist within a week. Once again, this post will be updated with more information over the next day or two. I just got back from the bar and wanted to get this up to get the word out before I have to get ready for college graduation on Saturday. I can't thank you enough for anyone that helps me. If you would like to contact me send a PM or an email to:

brianriazzi@hotmail.com

Doing these changelists takes work so know that you are getting into an hourish of work per changelist. The more that help the faster I can finish this awesome changelist and the faster we can finally have everything done for Gold Brawl+ and to really advertise. Thank you.

FAQ

So what do I do when I have both the vBrawl and Brawl+ .pacs open in notepad+? Can I just email you them or something?

Notepad highlights the differences and you will need to document them. You will need to copy everything added or subtracted. Read primarily off the Brawl+ pac but, as I said, somethings may have been removed off of the vBrawl PAC so you will need to document those changes. People that go the extra mile and translate it into normal talk and format would be highly appreciated since it is less work for me.

For example, every single Brawl+ character will have this change to their techs:

Code:
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=3.00x,
Frame Speed - Multiplier=1.50x,
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=15.00x,
Frame Speed - Multiplier=0.80x,
----------------------------------------------------

Asynchronous Timer – Frames=20.00x->18.00x,
Body Collision - Collision State=0x0,
Asynchronous Timer – Frames=25.00x->19.00x,
Allow Interrupt -> Frame Speed - Multiplier=0.50x,
Now if I put that in the change list that doesn't do me any good for the final list, but I can work with it and write what it does. Make sense?

Viet mentions that the parser might still not generate a log of attributes. If that's so how would I list them in detail? Hell, how would I find them?

Attributes are not listed in the .gct. Dash speed mofications have, but anything unique is edited directly to the .pac's under the Attribute tab in PSA. You are welcome to find them if you understand them, but don't make stuff up. If you can figure out the attributes just tell me when you submit it and Viet or I will work on it.

Where can I find the vBrawl pacs?

http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=bf68243dc4c908b28d78a0e5552916095d6170349cac00195be6ba49b5870170

Here. They are in the fighter folder. Download the one that doesn't have a number.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
LIST OF CHARACTERS, WHO HAS SIGNED UP TO DO THEM, THE DATE THEY SIGNED UP, AND WHO IS DONE!
  1. Mario
  2. Luigi
  3. Peach
  4. Bowser
  5. Yoshi
  6. Wario
  7. DK
  8. Diddy
  9. Captain Falcon
  10. Fox
  11. Falco-DONE
  12. Wolf
  13. Ice Climbers
  14. Link
  15. Toon Link-DONE
  16. Zelda
  17. Sheik
  18. Ganondorf
  19. Kirby
  20. Metro Knight
  21. King Dedede
  22. Pit
  23. Samus - Dai Tian 5/7/10
  24. Zero Suit Samus
  25. Ness - DONE
  26. Lucas
  27. Pikachu
  28. Jigglypuff
  29. Lucario
  30. Squirtle
  31. Ivysaur
  32. Charizard
  33. Marth-DONE
  34. Ike
  35. Olimar
  36. ROB-DONE
  37. Game and Watch
  38. Snake
  39. Sonic- Dai Tian 5/7/10

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
I'm really tempted to help out with this. I'm completely new to using any of the hacking programs but so far it looks easy to follow. Do have a couple of questions though.

I follow up to the point where you have both tabs open in Notepad++, but then what would I do? Is it as simple as saving once I have both sets of txt's in their respective tabs and then sending you the file that Notepad++ outputs?

Viet mentions that the parser might still not generate a log of attributes. If that's so how would I list them in detail? Hell, how would I find them?

The Brawl+ pacs are easy, but where would I get the default Brawl pacs? Are they lying around in a thread somewhere around here or would I need to create them myself? And if so, how would I go about doing that?

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
No, Notepad highlights the differences and you will need to document them. People that go the extra mile and translate it into normal talk and format would be highly appreciated since it is less work for me.

For example, every single Brawl+ character will have this change to their techs:

Code:

Now if I put that in the change list that doesn't do me any good for the final list, but I can work with it and write what it does. Make sense?
Yeah, I see. Actually now it makes more sense that you pointed out that this would take an hour or so of work on each character. When doing this would I list only the changes on the B+ pac or would I list the vBrawl ones alongside them?

They are in the Brawl+ gct. Someone will need to parse the Brawl+ gct as well as the other characters.
Which characters had attributes changed other than Falcon, Jiggs and Sheik? So I know which ones I'd have to avoid since I wouldn't know how to parse the gct.

Gotcha, thanks for the link. Is this one of those "sign up for as many as you think you can handle" kind of things? I know for sure I'd help with Sonic and Samus' changes but other than them I'm not sure who I'd cover.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Yes this is a 'sign up for as many as you can handle thing' I'll post an example of the raw data Viet collected for me for Toon Link. This is what I am looking for:

Code:
Subaction 43
Name: EscapeN

New commands added:

Neutral tech changed to have more a smoother animation in better increments. More punishable after invincibility frames wear off.

--------------------------------------------------------
If - Requirement=Bit is Set, RA-Basic[100],
Bit Variable Clear - RA-Basic[100],
Frame Speed - Multiplier=0.40x,
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=2.00x,
Frame Speed - Multiplier=1.00x,
End If
--------------------------------------------------------
Snippet is added for the “Airdodge in Tumble” injection code. If one tries to airdodge while still being in tumble state, the airdodge state is more vulnerable.

Body Collision - Collision State=0x2,
Asynchronous Timer – Frames=29.00x->24.00x,
Set Air/Ground - 0x0,
*NEW* Asynchronous Timer - Frames=44.00x,
*NEW* Allow Interrupt

Airdodge invincibility starts earlier but more punishable post-invincibility frames.

*** * Jab (Hits 1 and 2): Decreased SDI Capacity to make hit connections more consistent.
-SDI Capacity Multiplier: 1.50x->1.20x

*** * Dash Attack: Creates follow-up options after trips and safer on-hit.
-Frame Speed - Multiplier 1.500x Frame 13 [Animation Engine Code]

*** * U-Tilt:* Removes early percent U-Tilt lock and gives more consistent knockback for follow-ups at all percents.
********* – (Hitbox 1) BKB 30 -> 50, KBG 122 -> 100, Angle 95*
********* – (Hitbox 2) BKB 30 -> 50, KBG 130 -> 100, Angle 85*
********* – (Hitbox 3) BKB 30 -> 50, KBG 124 -> 100, Angle 85*
********* – (Hitbox 4) BKB 30 -> 50, KBG 123 -> 100, Angle 85*

*** * D-Tilt: modified for combo set-ups and kill opportunities at high percents.
********* – (Hitbox 1) BKB 20 -> 59, KBG 88 -> 40, Angle 361* -> 85*
********* – (Hitbox 2) BKB 20 -> 59, KBG 88 -> 40, Angle 361* -> 85*
********* – (Hitbox 3) BKB 20 -> 59, KBG 88 -> 40, Angle 361* -> 85*
********* – (Hitbox 4) BKB 20 -> 59, KBG 88 -> 40, Angle 361* -> 85*

*** * F-Smash (1st hit): Modified to connect better to the second hit and deal less damage

********* *All Hitboxes* Offensive Collision -> Special Offensive Collision; Reversible trajectory option disabled [Undefined (2): 004FFFC3]
********* – (Hitbox 1) 10% -> 6%, BKB 0 -> 28, KBG 110 -> 50, Angle 80* -> 60*
********* – (Hitbox 2) 10% -> 6%, BKB 0 -> 32, KBG 110 -> 60, Angle 76* -> 35*
********* – (Hitbox 3) 10% -> 6%, BKB 0 -> 32, KBG 110 -> 60, Angle 45* -> 35*
********* – (Hitbox 4) 10% -> 6%, BKB 0 -> 32, KBG 110 -> 60, Angle 10* -> 35*

* F-Smash (2nd hit): Smash DI enabled in place of “Cinematic Hitlag.”
*All Hitboxes* SDI Capacity Multiplier: 0.00x->1.00x

* U-Smash: Made riskier on shields.
IASA at frame 33 (Asynchronous Frame: 32) removed; IASA now at 41.

* D-Smash (1st hit): Sends horizontally instead of linking into second hit as the move was glitchy on irregular surfaces.
********* - SDI Capacity Multiplier: 0.00x->1.00x
********* – (Hitbox 1) 7% -> 13%, BKB 40 -> 35, KBG 100 -> 70, Angle 70* -> 40*
********* – (Hitbox 2) 7% -> 13%, BKB 40 -> 35, KBG 100 -> 70, Angle 70* -> 40*
********* – (Hitbox 3) 6% -> 13%, BKB 0 -> 35, KBG 100 -> 70, Angle 170* -> 40*
********* – (Hitbox 4) 6% -> 13%, BKB 0 -> 35, KBG 100 -> 70, Angle 170* -> 40*
********* – (Hitbox 5) 6% -> 15%, BKB 0 -> 45, KBG 100 -> 85, Angle 180* -> 35*

* D-Smash (2nd hit): Changed to accompany changes done to the 1st hit.
********* – (Hitbox 1) BKB 30 -> 47, KBG 107 -> 83, Angle 72* -> 35*
********* – (Hitbox 2) BKB 30 -> 47, KBG 107 -> 83, Angle 72* -> 35*
********* – (Hitbox 3) BKB 30 -> 47, KBG 107 -> 83, Angle 72* -> 35*
********* – (Hitbox 4) BKB 30 -> 47, KBG 107 -> 83, Angle 72* -> 35*

* N-Air: Angles changed to combo better and send in more favorable trajectories.
********* – *All Hitboxes* Angle 361* -> 50*
- ALR: 15->8

* F-Air: Angles changed to facilitate KO potential.
********* – *All Hitboxes* Angle 361* -> 35*
- ALR: 18->12

* B-Air: Facilitates combo potential and weakens KO ability.
********* – (Hitbox 1) BKB 18 -> 30, KBG 117 -> 105, Angle 60*
********* – (Hitbox 2) BKB 18 -> 30, KBG 117 -> 105, Angle 60*
********* – (Hitbox 3) BKB 18 -> 30, KBG 117 -> 105, Angle 60*
********* – (Hitbox 4) BKB 18 -> 30, KBG 117 -> 105, Angle 60*
- ALR: 10->7

* U-Air: Improves pressuring and lowers punishablilty
********* - ALR: 21->11

* D-Air: Makes meteor smashing more profitable.
********* – (Hitbox 1) BKB 40 -> 50, KBG 80 -> 90, Angle 270*; Slash -> Aura element
********* – (Hitbox 2) BKB 30 -> 40, KBG 80 -> 90, Angle 270*
Subaction 6C, 6D, 6E

- ALR: 40->20

Name: Catch, CatchDash, CatchTurn

*NEW* Bit Variable Set – RA-Bit[16] added to end of subaction.

* Side-B: Boomerang can be “Arrow Canceled” on frame 34.

Lines added:

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=33.00x,
Change Action - ID=0x112, Requirement=Button Pressed, Variable=0x1,
Additional Requirement - IC-Basic[1013] < IC-Basic[3164]
Additional Requirement - IC-Basic[1019] < IC-Basic[3165]

* Up-B (Ground): Made easier to escape and SDI enabled on finale hit.
-Hitlag Multiplier: 0.50x->0.75x (1 dmg hitboxes)
-SDI Capacity Multiplier: 0.00x->1.00x (Final Hit)

* Up-B (Air): Made easier to escape.

Auto-sweetspot in hitlag disabled until move is finished:

-SDI Capacity Multiplier: 0.50x->0.70x (Linking Hits)

-Asynchronous Timer: 18.00x->3.00x:
“Enable/Disable Ledgegrab – 0x1” -> “Enable/Disable Ledgegrab – 0x0”
-Asynchronous Timer: 33.00x->51.00x:
“Enable/Disable Ledgegrab – 0x2”

Up-B finale hits' angles correlate to where you hit with the move:

********* – (Hitbox 1) Angle 361* -> 91*
********* – (Hitbox 2) Angle 361* -> 75*
********* – (Hitbox 3) Angle 361* -> 40*
********* – (Hitbox 4) Angle 361* -> 70*
Also, I'd like to thank Perfect Chaos for the Pit picture. I now just need the changelists.

To be honest I don't know every character that had attributes changed, but I know there aren't very many. For example, one person not mentioned would be pokemon trainer who now has infinite stamina. Or the transforming characters have had their change times normalized. If people can use notepad to get the changelists I can get each characters attributes that were changed.

VietGeek

Smash Hero
Attributes are not listed in the .gct. Dash speed mofications have, but anything unique is edited directly to the .pac's under the Attribute tab in PSA.

I'm always in a rush for some reason lately, but ALR will be easy to log, since everyone's ALR adjustments are in the same offset. Camera mods are also directly applied, and I already have a log for that.

Andarel

Smash Apprentice
Complete decrypting of the framespeed mod can be found here. Requires Excel to use.

Changelist as of 5.0 RC1, useful for reference, can be found here.

Here's my attempt at the changelist for Ness. I know almost nothing about PSA, so I basically just copypasta'd anything different from the B+ PAC into a notepad.

If this is satisfactory, I'd be happy to help out with more of these. If not, then I could always redo it the right way if someone would point me in the right direction.

Code:
SpecialNStart, SpecialNStart, SpecialAirNStart, SpecialAirNStart, 
-----------|START|--------------------------
Frame Speed - Multiplier=1.25x, 

SpecialLwStart, SpecialLwStart, SpecialAirLwStart, SpecialAirLwStart, 
Super/Heavy Armour - 0x1, 0.00x, 

SpecialNFire, SpecialNFire, SpecialNAirFire, SpecialNAirFire, 
Frame Speed - Multiplier=2.00x, 

##########################################
# Subaction 1A
Offset: @1BE60
Name: JumpAerialB
Moves Character, 
Subaction Main0x1A
@201C4

Goto - Offset=@2040C, 
----------------------------|END|-----------

# Subaction 46
Offset: @1BFC0
Name: EscapeAir

Subaction Main0x46
@2047

If - Requirement=Bit is Set, RA-Basic[100], 
    Bit Variable Clear - RA-Basic[100], 
    Frame Speed - Multiplier=0.40x, 
    Frame Speed - Multiplier=1.00x, 
End If
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=24.00x, 
Set Air/Ground - 0x0, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=43.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 48
Offset: @1BFD0
Name: Attack11

Subaction Main0x48
@101D8

Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x1B0000, Damage=0x3, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x32, Knockback Growth=0x8, Size=3.00x, Z Offset=4.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x39030200, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x1B0001, Damage=0x3, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x32, Knockback Growth=0x8, Size=3.00x, Z Offset=-0.50x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x39030200, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x1A0002, Damage=0x3, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x32, Knockback Growth=0x8, Size=2.50x, Z Offset=-2.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x39030200, 
Synchronous Timer - Frames=2.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=5.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[16], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=9.00x, <-----Last two lines removed from B+ PAC
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[22], <---------

# Subaction 4E
Offset: @1C000
Name: AttackDash
Moves Character, 
Subaction Main0x4E
@10808

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=7.00x, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x5, Trajectory=0x0, Base Knockback=0x3C0064, Knockback Growth=0x10000, Size=5.18x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=5.50x, X Offset=8.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x34012043, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x1, Damage=0x5, Trajectory=0x64, Base Knockback=0x46, Knockback Growth=0x1003C, Size=5.18x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=5.50x, X Offset=8.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x34022043, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x2, Damage=0x5, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x64, Knockback Growth=0x19, Size=6.33x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=4.30x, X Offset=6.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x34032000, 
Synchronous Timer - Frames=1.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer - Frames=6.00x, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x14, Base Knockback=0x460064, Knockback Growth=0x10000, Size=5.75x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=4.80x, X Offset=16.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x34032043, 
Terminate Collisions
Synchronous Timer - Frames=6.00x, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x64, Base Knockback=0x5A, Knockback Growth=0x10050, Size=5.75x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=4.80x, X Offset=20.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x34032043, 
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=39.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 54
Offset: @1C030
Name: AttackHi3

Subaction Main0x54
@200B

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=4.00x, 
Modify Bone Collision - Bone=0x2A, Collision State=0x2, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x1C0000, Damage=0x7, Trajectory=0x60, Base Knockback=0x6E, Knockback Growth=0x37, Size=7.20x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x39030240, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x320001, Damage=0x7, Trajectory=0x60, Base Knockback=0x6E, Knockback Growth=0x37, Size=7.20x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x39030240, 
Reset Bone Collisions - 0x0, 
Synchronous Timer - Frames=3.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=31.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 55
Offset: @1C038
Name: AttackLw3

Subaction Main0x55
@10EC8

Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x100000, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x0, Base Knockback=0x14, Knockback Growth=0x3, Size=4.32x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=4.40x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.30x, Hitlag Multiplier=0.85x, SDI Multiplier=0.50x, Hitbox Flags=0x39830400, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0xF0001, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x0, Base Knockback=0x14, Knockback Growth=0x3, Size=2.88x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=1.60x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.30x, Hitlag Multiplier=0.85x, SDI Multiplier=0.50x, Hitbox Flags=0x39830400, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x70002, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x0, Base Knockback=0x14, Knockback Growth=0x3, Size=3.36x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.30x, Hitlag Multiplier=0.85x, SDI Multiplier=0.50x, Hitbox Flags=0x39830400, 
Terminate Collisions
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[18], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=13.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 58
Offset: @1C050
Name: AttackS4S

Subaction Main0x58
@11140

Model Changer - 0x2, 0x0, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=13.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[16], 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x12, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x3E, Knockback Growth=0x32, Size=2.90x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=3.60x, X Offset=4.40x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3CC33680, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x3B0001, Damage=0x14, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x3E, Knockback Growth=0x32, Size=3.60x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3CC33680, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x3B0002, Damage=0x16, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x3E, Knockback Growth=0x32, Size=3.80x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=4.60x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3CC33680, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x3B0003, Damage=0x18, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x3E, Knockback Growth=0x32, Size=5.12x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=9.20x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3CC33680, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=17.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=23.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[17], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=44.00x, 
Model Changer - 0x2, 0x1, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=49.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 5C
Offset: @1C070
Name: AttackHi4Start

Subaction Main0x5C
@2020

# Subaction 64
Offset: @1C0B0
Name: AttackAirB

Subaction Main0x64
@11D28

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=9.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[30], 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x100000, Damage=0xF, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x64, Knockback Growth=0x10, Size=4.00x, Z Offset=1.50x, Y Offset=-1.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3C032083, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x100001, Damage=0xF, Trajectory=0x23, Base Knockback=0x64, Knockback Growth=0x10, Size=5.00x, Z Offset=1.00x, Y Offset=2.70x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3C032083, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x100000, Damage=0x8, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x64, Knockback Growth=0x0, Size=4.50x, Z Offset=1.50x, Y Offset=-1.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3C032040, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x100001, Damage=0x8, Trajectory=0x169, Base Knockback=0x64, Knockback Growth=0x0, Size=5.50x, Z Offset=1.00x, Y Offset=2.70x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3C032040, 
Synchronous Timer - Frames=7.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Bit Variable Clear - RA-Bit[30], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=35.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 74
Offset: @1C130
Name: ThrowHi

Subaction Main0x74
@2018

Throw Attack Collision - ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0xA, Trajectory=0x5A, Knockback Growth=0x28, Weight Knockback=0x0, Base Knockback=0x5F, Element=0x0, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, True, True, 0x8, 
Throw Attack Collision - ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=0x3, Trajectory=0x169, Knockback Growth=0x64, Weight Knockback=0x0, Base Knockback=0x3C, Element=0x0, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, True, True, 0x8, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=32.00x, 
Throw Collision - 0x0, 0x42, RA-Basic[2], RA-Basic[3], RA-Basic[4], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=45.00x, 
Allow Interrupt

# Subaction 75
Offset: @1C138
Name: ThrowLw

Subaction Main0x75
@129F8

Throw Attack Collision - ID=0x0, Bone=0x0, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x28, Knockback Growth=0x23, Weight Knockback=0x0, Base Knockback=0x46, Element=0x0, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, True, True, 0x8, 
Throw Attack Collision - ID=0x1, Bone=0x0, Damage=0x3, Trajectory=0x169, Knockback Growth=0x64, Weight Knockback=0x0, Base Knockback=0x3C, Element=0x0, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x0, 0x0, 0x3, True, True, 0x8, 
Set Loop - Iterations=0x5, 
    Special Offensive Collision - 0x0, 0x1, 0x169, 0x64, 0x0, 4.32x, -6.40x, 1.80x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x24031005, 0x0, 0x84FFFC3, 
    Synchronous Timer - Frames=4.00x, 
    Terminate Collisions
Execute Loop
Throw Collision - 0x0, 0x42, RA-Basic[2], RA-Basic[3], RA-Basic[4], 

# Subaction 1DE
Offset: @1CC80
Name: SpecialAirHi

Subaction Main0x1DE
@16498

Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x19, Trajectory=0x28, Base Knockback=0x50, Knockback Growth=0x53, Size=7.00x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=3.60x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.40x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x2C030483, 
Set Loop - Iterations=0x5, 
Execute Loop
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x0, Damage=0x15, Trajectory=0x28, Base Knockback=0x46, Knockback Growth=0x2D, Size=4.80x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=3.60x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x3C030E83, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[18], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=32.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[19], 

#########################################
# Subaction 1E3
Offset: @1CCA8
Name: SpecialLwEnd

Subaction Main0x1E3
@16788

Special Offensive Collision - 0x0, 0x0, 0xA, 0xB0000, 0x37, 12.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0x30000, 0x6, 0xE04FFFC0, 

# Subaction 2
Offset: @1ED58
Name: Bang

Subaction Main0x2
@16090

Special Offensive Collision - 0x0, 0x1, 0x46, 0x46, 0xA, 15.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x4031083, 0x30, 0x1CFFFC0, 
Terminate Collisions
!Character Specific-08! 0C080000

# Subaction 0
Offset: @1EE14
Name: Shoot

Subaction Main0x0
@161D8

Special Offensive Collision - 0x0, 0x4, 0x50, 0x0, 0x1E, 3.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 1.50x, 0.50x, 0x1C032085, 0x6, 0x1CF7FC3, 
----------------------------|END|----------

# Subaction 1
Offset: @1EE1C
Name: Pillar

Subaction Main0x1
@162D8

Special Offensive Collision - 0x0, 0x2, 0x5A, 0x14, 0x1E, 6.50x, 0.00x, 3.12x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x4031005, 0xB, 0x1CF7FC0, 
Special Offensive Collision - 0x1, 0x1, 0x5A, 0x14, 0x1E, 4.50x, 0.00x, 9.60x, 0.00x, 0.00x, 1.00x, 1.00x, 0x4031005, 0xB, 0x1CF7FC0, 

# Subaction 0
Offset: @1F078
Name: AttackHi4Start

Subaction Main0x0
@112D8

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=5.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[1], 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x10000, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x6E, Base Knockback=0x5A0064, Knockback Growth=0x0, Size=3.50x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x22830440, 

# Subaction 2
Offset: @1F088
Name: AttackHi4

Subaction Main0x2
@11458

Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x10000, Damage=0x9, Trajectory=0x50, Base Knockback=0x3C, Knockback Growth=0x5A, Size=4.00x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x22830480, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=6.00x, 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x10000, Damage=0xD, Trajectory=0x50, Base Knockback=0x3C, Knockback Growth=0x46, Size=4.20x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x22830480, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=23.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[3], 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[2], 

# Subaction 3
Offset: @1F090
Name: AttackLw4Start

Subaction Main0x3
@11568

Asynchronous Timer - Frames=8.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[1], 
Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x10000, Damage=0x4, Trajectory=0x6E, Base Knockback=0x5A0064, Knockback Growth=0x0, Size=4.00x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x22830440, 

# Subaction 5
Offset: @1F0A0
Name: AttackLw4

Subaction Main0x5
@11648

Offensive Collision - Bone/ID=0x10000, Damage=0xD, Trajectory=0x37, Base Knockback=0x3C, Knockback Growth=0x5A, Size=5.00x, Z Offset=0.00x, Y Offset=0.00x, X Offset=0.00x, Tripping Rate=0.00x, Hitlag Multiplier=1.00x, SDI Multiplier=1.00x, Hitbox Flags=0x22830480, 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=22.00x, 
Terminate Collisions
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=30.00x, 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[3], 
Bit Variable Set - RA-Bit[2], 
Asynchronous Timer - Frames=45.00x, 
Allow Interrupt
Remove Article - 0x4, 
Remove Article - 0x5, 

Subroutine() @170C0

If - RA-Basic[0] > 0.00x
    !Work-04! 12040100 - RA-Basic[0], 
End If
If - Requirement=Not Article Exists, 0x2, 
    If - RA-Basic[1] > 0.00x
        !Work-04! 12040100 - RA-Basic[1], 
    End If
End If
If - Requirement=In Air, 
    !Work-04! 12040100 - RA-Basic[2], <------------Removed 
End If <-------------------------------------------from
If - RA-Basic[2] <= 0.00x <------------------------Brawl +
    Or - Requirement=In Air, <---------------------PAC
    Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1, <------
Else <---------------------------------------------
    Stop Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1, <- 
End If

Subroutine() @173A8
<-----------------------------Removed
-----------|START|-------------------------- <---Removed
If - Requirement=In Air, 
    !Work-04! 12040100 - RA-Basic[2], 
End If
If - RA-Basic[2] <= 0.00x
    Or - Requirement=In Air, 
    Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1, 
Else
    Stop Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1, 
End If
----------------------------|END|----------- <---Removed

Subroutine() @176A8
 <--------------------------Removed
-----------|START|-------------------------- <-Removed
If - Requirement=Bit is Set, RA-Bit[18], <-----Removed
    Or - Requirement=In Air, <-----------------Removed
    Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1, <--Removed
Else <-----------------------------------------Removed
    Stop Horizontal Momentum Mod - HM State=0x1,<- Removed
End If <---------------------------------------Removed
If - Requirement=Hit Something, <--------------Removed
    !Collision-2D! 062D0000 <------------------Removed
End If <---------------------------------------Removed

CountKaiser

Smash Lord
About the multipliers for those specials, they don't work.

Just thought the B+ team would like to know.

Also, for whatever reason, I don't see fair in that list. Weird.

goodoldganon

Smash Champion
Busy busy busy all week. Thanks for the help Tatsuman, I will double check it and run it by some others. F-air missing is odd. Otherwise solid stuff. Thanks for the frame list Andarel, that should come in handy. Any other takers on this job?

Dai Tian

Smash Journeyman
Sorry for the delay, it's ended up a full week for me. I had to workaround an error I keep getting but with that out of the way I'll be able to complete the changes tonight. I'll edit them into this post later on.

Edit: Or not. :mad088:

I thought I'd worked around it but nope, I still can't get OpenSA2 to work on... either of my comps. I can't reliably help with this after all, so you can take my name off the sign-ups. :urg:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
I could actually upload and host the TXT dumps if you need me to...

edit: Did just that. Mediafire link's here.

FitXXX_vb.txt is the vBrawl PAC dump, FitXXX_bp.txt is the Brawl+ PAC dump. "pacdownload.exe" downloads both vBrawl and Brawl+ fighter PAC's to the same folder it's in, if you want to use it for OpenSA2 dump.

I've tried Fox, Lucas and Marth's Brawl+ PAC's and the dump utility would freeze up when I tried to get it to parse. If someone else could get to it, much appreciated, but if it's freezing for you as well, we may not have reliable changelists for those three. :urg:

Sulfur

Smash Apprentice
Is there any way you can run this program on a mac? I'd love to help, but I don't want to run crossover or boot camp.

Top Bottom