• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SOTP five North attleboro MA 6-26-10

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
Lawl copy paste is best ever!!! Originally the date was june 19th but it must be shifted to the next weekend june 26th. sorry about the change but it must be done
39 north washington st,
north attleboro, MA

PRICING AND SCHEDULE
This is a melee only tournement.
$5 door fee(applys to everyone)
melee doubles(5 per person)
melee singles(10 per person)

All events will be 60% 30% 10% for first second and third.

Doors are open at 11:30 am.
registration starts right away
doubles will start at 1:00
singles will happen half way through.

Melee rules:

• 4 Stock, 8 minute timer, items are set to "off" and "none," all matches are best 2 out of 3 with the exception of Winners Finals, Losers Finals, and Grand Finals (all to be played 3 out of 5)
• First game is random stage.
• Second and third games, loser of the previous game picks stage, winner picks character, loser picks character.
• No player may choose a stage they have already won on in that set unless agreed upon by both players.
• If the timer runs out, the victor is determined first by stock and then by percentage. If a tie still occurs, play a one stock match in the same match-up, character-wise and stage-wise
• Stage Strike: Each person strikes one stage for the entire set. This stage must be selected at the beginning of the match, after initial characters have been chosen. The chosen stage may not be used during the entire set.
• You are responsible for your own controller. Any malfunctions that occur are your responsibility, so bring an extra controller if possible. If a match is to be restarted due to controller functions, it must be agreed upon by both parties.
• Controller Mods, Glitches (IC Freeze Glitch, Mewtwo Soul Stunner, etc), and tactics used to stall a match (wall-bombing, rising pound, Wobbling forever), Wobbling is banned

Stages:
Final Destination
Dream Land 64
Battlefield
Yoshi’s Story
Pokemon Stadium
Fountain of Dreams(except for doubles)

Counters
Mute City
Rainbow Cruise
Brinstar
Pokefloats
Kongo Jungle 64
Jungle Japes
Green Greens
Corneria

All other stages are banned.

General Rules:

• The Mages DQ Rule is applicable when a player is late for a match and it goes as follows:
-2 Minutes Late – Warning
-4 Minutes Late – Loss of first match of set
-6 Minutes Late – Loss of set

This will be a lot of fun.

The speed of thought players have good food as well. there will be snackage in the store. there are also places to eat around the area. They are such a funny improv group. they blow whose line out of the water.
if you need anything pm me and i will do my best to help.

Also setups, setups, setups!!! We need them!!! Get hype people!!!!!!!! And setups!!!!

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i fixed the op. my bad. i hope many people can make it. if anyone wants to come down on wednesdays there is always a cube and copy of smash there and we can practice. if your close or ambitious you can absolutly come down. i will be there onwednesdays at like 6:30

Shadow Huan

Smash Champion
since i live almost 2 hours away (with traffic) and usually open on wensdays... no go on the tuesday thingamajig

is the 19th a saturday or a sunday?

also Banks LOVE the sig. yousa MARIO! Wa-hoo!!!!! :bee: also if we play in tourny again it will most likely be sheik dittoes...

dudutsai

Smash Lord
Since this is already a pretty well established venue, you might want to start putting them as SOTP ## to attract more attention. Just a suggestion, because I know it looks more appealing for me when I read the thread.

I'm probably coming too. Gonna try to bring as many people as I can.

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
i had to change the date to june 26th. i am going to a wedding on the 20th so i would have to ask for both days off and thats awkward. and also the improv class that they have changed the night before i put the last post up. the class is now wdnesdays at 7 pm. so if anyone wants to go i wll be there and would like some practice, my cousin too.

Black Jinjo

Smash Apprentice
I can actually come now that you changed the date, definitely change title though so PPL know! Oh and we are teaming at this too.

SOLAR

Smash Ace
YAYAYAYAYA SAISAISAIASSAISAISAI and MEMEMEME are going to be SEXYYYYY. Sexy like the wind. Wow he got hax down to one stock two in a row!! SKILLS

Pimpfish

Smash Journeyman
this shouldnt conflict with gu. when does it start anyway? it is right on route 1 right?

Top Bottom