• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Finished: 4 Players FD and BTT Stages !!!!

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Finally, Dark, Gaudy, and Nokaubure FInished all the codes, now we are able to play in Fd with more than 2 players, and BtT Stages !!!

First, Download This CHeat Database;

http://www.mediafire.com/?jzzkmwz221i

For Final Destination Free For all (1Bug)

Activate:
Must be on (2, 3 or 4 players)
Stock Modifier Player 2
Character modifier Player 2
Stock Modifier Player 3
Character modifier Player 3
Stock Modifier Player 4
Character modifier Player 4
Player 2 controlled By: (Human, cpu)
Player 3 controlled By: (Human, cpu)
Player 4 controlled By: (Human, cpu)
ANd when the match start, deactivate al the Stock Modifier.

And you are ready :D

BUG: If the player 1 dies, the match will finish :(.

Video Tutorial: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ema0TU3gf2k&feature=player_embedded

FOR BTT (1 bug)

IMPORTANT: If wou wanna use this in kaillera, you need to activate the SECOND PLAYER IN THE CONTROLLER PLUGIN, because we can only play with player 1, 3 and 4.

The MOST IMPORTANT THING: ACTIVATE P2 MAKE IT NOT APPEAR (IF you dont activate it, the emu crash):

In the Folder Playable bonus, you will find all the necesary cheats :D
Original Topics: http://www.emudigital.net/foro/showthread.php/7497-Ssb64-final-destination-100-jugable!

http://www.emudigital.net/foro/show...nus-Stages-Tutorial-del-Proyecto-y-Gamesharks

(SPANISH)

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
thanks felipe for posting this. Really, we need to go faster in this

malva00

Smash Master
2. can't seem to use samus on link's btt; i keep getting access violation

3. how does the stock modifier work? seems to work for only player 4. if I put it at 1 stock player 4 has one stock. if I put it on 5 stock player 4 has 5 stock.

4. 3rd player seems to only have a maximum of 2 stock even if the stock modifier is 3-5, and the game is a FAILURE once player 3 is dead

5. 1st player stock is determined by the stocks of the 1 player mode before you start it seems

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
2 Same Problem Dx
3 Yesh, i dont know why happen this
4 the same problem :S
5 Yeah, like The final destination

The GS are really buggy at the moment, in a couple of weeks, they will release the finished GS

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
2 Same Problem Dx
3 Yesh, i dont know why happen this
4 the same problem :S
5 Yeah, like The final destination

The GS are really buggy at the moment, in a couple of weeks, they will release the finished GS

malva00

Smash Master

didn't know you could go up there

If you have too many cheats on, some stages won't work or you might get the above pictures, and then it'll freeze, so don't leave too many boxes checked

malva00

Smash Master
"IMPORTANT: If wou wanna use this in kaillera, you need to activate the SECOND PLAYER IN THE CONTROLLER PLUGIN, because we can only play with player 1, 3 and 4."

I don't understand. How can you make it so if 3 people are in the game, they can play as players 1, 3 and 4? I tried activating player 2 controller in nrage and jabo input plugins, but not working.

mr yo

Smash Cadet
i think the player 1 character modifier for FD doent work...if i mark it will appear the character i select in the menu (not in te gs option) and it wont respond to my comands

dch111

Smash Journeyman
What's up with the black hitboxes in the second and third pics?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
i think the player 1 character modifier for FD doent work...if i mark it will appear the character i select in the menu (not in te gs option) and it wont respond to my comands
Men, you need to activate "Controlled by Human"

And, malva, do you wanna play some matches?

malva00

Smash Master
So since player 2 doesn't work in Break the Targets, another guy and I each opened up an extra pj64k and entered the same game with two dummy names.

Once the match started, I kicked the two dummies so it's left with me controlling 1st player and the other guy controlling 4th player. The only problem is the stocks modifier only works for player 4 if player 3 is activated (shows up in the stage too).

So basically there's no way you can play a 5 stock match in Break the Targets right now unless you activate player 3 as well and stick him somewhere on the stage, but then the camera is dumb when you do that....

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
Malva, with one of mi friends, i do it the same thing as you do, but the stock modifier worked for the player 4 and the player 3 wastn activated :S

Do you wanna play xD?

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
thats is weird :S well, in a couple of weeks, they will complete the Gs Dx
Do wou wanna play Dx ? (Sorry for be so insistent Dx)

malva00

Smash Master
now when I play by myself the stocks modifier works with 4 when there's no 3

i'll try again with someone else next time

malva00

Smash Master
Men, you need to activate "Controlled by Human"
there is no "controlled by human" option for player 1. same thing happens to me; the character I pick in 1 player is the character I become, and I can't move when it starts.

I dunno why you put finished in the title, break the targets options are pretty limited right now.

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
With final destination, you dont need anything more, only player 2 stock modifier, controlled by human and character modifier

malva00

Smash Master
the other guy and I are saying that when we start on final destination, we can't move

plus the character we pick for player 1 in the modifier doesn't do anything

this is for final destination

EDIT: I just tried FD again and I can't move still, and this time the CPU's attacks go through me

here's another standing falcon for dandan

EDIT: turns out the "don't appear" for player 2 in the playable bonus section affects final destination player 2, even if the box is not checked

malva00

Smash Master
I've never played with the hitbox characters so it's new to me XD

hitbox kirby wouldn't come down anymore :ohwell:

dch111

Smash Journeyman
I don't think anyone has.

I wonder why the hurtbox is black rather than the yellow you'd expect from images on the official site...

Maybe the cause of this "hitbox mode" can be investigated farther...and worked into a code of its own. It's really cool.

dandan

Smash Lord
is there a way to see a hitbox utilt, i think this actually could be used to do some learning :)
and thanks for the falcon pic, he looks like he is in the army, makes me feel good i am no longer in it.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
wait wait wait, I am here to help us:

1. DONT ACTIVATE MORE THAN 1 CONTROLED BY AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

2. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY FD, DISABLE ALL BONUS STAGES CHEATS!!!!

3. IF YOU WANT TO PLAY BONUS STAGES, DISABLE ALL FD CHEATS!!!!

4. character modifier for p1 in fd has a bug. Edit the cheat and change the A with a B

5. WTF is this hitboxes? how do you do it?

Final destination\P1\character modifier
800A4B3B 00??

Playable bonus\stock modifier
800A4B43 00??
800A4C2B 00??
800A4C9F 00??

P1, P3, P4

AND SAMUS WORKS FOR ME

Also, you always get a failure (if you lose or if you win, always a failure)

malva00

Smash Master
1. lol not even the great NOKAUBURE can use the hitbox characters?I thought that stuff was like common knowledge for gameshark/TAS users

2. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eLbAEdvq9eA random kirby hitbox video

3. someone should update the cheat file and put another link in the first post for all the lazy people

4. NOKAUBURE you fixed my Final Destination Player 1 Character modifier; for some reason the stocks modifier for break the targets works for player 3 too, I didn't even have to edit the cheat file

who can guess what's going on in this picture? XD

too bad master hand can't attack here

this one looks funny

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
wtf!!! the hitbox of the utilit and f smash is insanely big Dx ****ing brokenoob kirby Dx

felipe_9595

Smash Lord
mean the hitbox in the video.

the red hitbox of the thunder are the normal damage? or the the damage of the thunder impacting pikachu?

malva00

Smash Master
i dunno

if anyone doesn't know how to get the hitboxes:

Go onto Mario's stage with P1, 3 and 4 player on human control for mario's stage (P4 won't move on human or cpu mode). Check the "controled" box for P1 (this make is so a lot of cheats are activated I'm sure it can be any variation) and then when you start, P3 will be in hitbox form. Just configure your input plugin so you can move around player 3 only.

anyways how do you put the stocks modifier NOKAUBURE posted into the cheat file? I only edited the 1P final destination character modifier

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
100% FD BUG FIXED .CHT: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?p=10235182#post10235182

felipe, can you put this on the first post?

Malva00 P4 moves if he is human or CPU lol
And for change cheat values, double click on him and a window appear

The reason why hitbox character appears is because you select more than 1 controled cheat. So cool by the way.

Black box: character colision body
Red/transparent box: hurt colision box

King Omega

Smash Journeyman
The new FD works like a charm, except for one thing; you can borrow an infinite amount of stock from your partner once you're out.

These are awesome, regardless.

EDIT: Also, hitbox mode is the greatest thing ever. It's funny, though, I get the transparent/yellow/green hitbox graphics like in dch111's images rather than the red/black in malva's.

NOKAUBURE

Smash Apprentice
king omega, do you desactivate the stock modifier at the start of the match? if you dont do, the stocks are infinite

Top Bottom