• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bgrar

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
So a few months ago I found this new AT. I haven't seen or heard about this anywhere on smashboards. Its basically like the RAR but it is a buffered grounded version of it. So I guess its a BGRAR(buffered grounded reverse aerial rush)

what it does: It allows you to buffer a a turn around from almost any attack which also allows you to buffer a back air

Characters that it helps: It helps characters that have better or faster bairs than their fairs

how you do it: It is done by first doing an attack(I find that auto canceled aerials jabs and tilts are the best)and then hitting the control stick down at a 45 degree angle in the opposite direction from which your character is facing. what will happen is that your character will attack and then he will be facing backwards.that is when you can buffer a back air. this also woks with some specials like falco's lasers. Well try it out and see what new combos you can make with this :)

Demp

Smash Journeyman
If this is what I think it is, I am fairly sure it's already known/common sense.

Choice

Smash Champion
this just sounds like a weird way to buffer a pivot.

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
this just sounds like a weird way to buffer a pivot.
It's a really neat idea, at least. I wonder if this'll be a relatively easy way to chain fairs into bairs. Marth could probably benefit from that kind of AT.

Interesting stuff.

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
I can't speak for other characters but this has been explored a lot in the past for Pit. It can be turned into his Angelic step if done right, which slides him considerably on the ground while still giving him access to his smashes and the like, though going into a bair would be a nice mix up as well. Pit can do angelic step from most anything with some practice.

I believe Kupo was the one who did the brunt of that work. Here's his vid : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h28rHpn1JOc

Top Bottom