• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

A actuall rest combo that always work.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
Im not sure if this already has been discovered or if its in anyones interest. But while using puff, go close to an edge, like one of the edges of FD for example, then once your enemy is standing at the tip of the edge, while ur holding the edge. Jump up and do a UP-B "Song" and quickly grabb the edge again. Press the stick forward and then do a rest. If you do this fast enogh the oppontment will still be asleep and you will land that rest. Im not sure if it works versus every1 and what percent the enemy has 2 be in order for it to work. But its an usefull technique. Comments?

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Trolls who pale in comparison to myself aside, this is an ancient technique known as "Ledge-canceled Sing". During the start-up lag of Sing, your opponent has plenty of time to ledge-hog you and watch you fall to your rather entertaining death. While this method enables Puff to get around her usual negative frame advantage from Sing, it's highly risky.

It does NOT always work.

ludvigpasse

Smash Cadet
Trolls who pale in comparison to myself aside, this is an ancient technique known as "Ledge-canceled Sing". During the start-up lag of Sing, your opponent has plenty of time to ledge-hog you and watch you fall to your rather entertaining death. While this method enables Puff to get around her usual negative frame advantage from Sing, it's highly risky.

It does NOT always work.
Ah, excuse me for not doing enough of research of this before i posted.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom