• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Knightmare presents: Gametable results (May, 16 2010)

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
Doubles:

1st- Anti and Ally (120.00)
2nd- Vinne and Blackanese (60.00)
3rd- Will & Kirin (20.00)
4th- Cheese & Orion
5th- Pane & Tiny
5th- Jash & Wes
7th- Minty & Viva
7th- Problem & fire
9th- Dark.Pch & C4!?
9th- Knightmare & Sorto

Singles:
1st- Ally:snake:
2nd- Jash:toonlink:
3rd- Will :dk2:
4th- Vinne :gw:
5th- Tiny:toonlink::snake::ike:
5th- Minty:marth:
7th- Dark.Pch :peach:
7th- Orion:metaknight:
9th- Fire:metaknight::pit::luigi2:
9th- John 12345:lucario:
9th- Cheese:metaknight::popo:
9th- Problem:snake::metaknight:
13th: Hippiedude:luigi2:
13th: Wes:metaknight::snake:
13th: Kirinblaze :mario2::link2::snake:
13th: Mblaze :diddy:
17th: BBW
17th: Knightmare:metaknight:
17th:Mastxxpkmn
17th: Kaila:pikachu:
17th: Mage
17th: Punishment divine ::marth:
17th: M!ND
17th: Vanek
25th: Jelani
25th: M-51
25th: Nos:pit:

vanek_pi

Smash Journeyman
1st- Ally: Nice to see you, good job winning.
2nd- Jash: My shoes like your shoes.
3rd- Will: great job!
4th- Vinne: Nice to see you again.
5th- Tiny: Be active here, you deff can get ranked on our PR.
5th- Minty: good job.
7th- Dark.Pch: good job, and you are welcome for the ride.
7th- Orion: good job and you are welcome for the ride.
9th- Cheese: AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!
13th: Hippiedude: You need your crazy goggles. gg on the doubles friendlys we played.
13th: Wes: you are welcome for the ride.
13th: Kirinblaze: MK is Irish.
13th: Mblaze gg's
17th: Knightmare: nice to see you
17th: Kaila: MY GOD A GIRL!
17th: Punishment divine : nice friendlys.

GG's to anyone else i played.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Man, look at all them metas under that Peach. The **** is this?

This tourny was fun. Could have placed much better than this. I was on fire today and pull through from alot of risky situations. Just can't freaking keep my cool and just blow it. I guess it is slowly wearing off if I actually placed for a change. This, I know for a fact with this character, I could place in the money. Just gotta get off this nonsesne somehow.

Shoutout laters, I'm tired.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
Yeah tant. I don't enter singles because of one guy. That multiple people at he tournament can beat. Hop off my **** and step up your ****. I guess I'm gonna have to start trolling your **** too.

Shoutouts later

And I guess I was afraid of cheese at asylum too. ******

Vinnie

Smash Master
1st- Ally:snake: - da bess. gj man. grand finals in doubles was sooo fun. wario/luigi too good? XD. I like smaller tourneys, you can really connect with people a lot more.
2nd- Jash:toonlink: - really intense matches. I look forward to our next games! Too good man.
3rd- Will :dk2:- I hate your character! You're really good Will lol. Thanks a lot for the ride home, I really appreciate it. Yay for breaking 9th curse XD. GJ ****** the entire winners bracket btw, you vs Ally was soooo good. I hope you make good use of my capture card ^_^.
4th- Chell C :gw: - Dayumm a girl getting 4th? gj. lol anyways yeah, inb4 17th place next tourney.
5th- Tiny:toonlink::snake::ike: - ggs man, you didn't know the matchup, Snake really can't do much vs gnw without matchup knowledge lol. Don't sweat it. I was actually really scared you'd go Ike lol.
5th- Minty:marth:- fun mm, nice seeing you like always. You did really well vs Ally. best marth.
7th- Dark.Pch :peach: - yay, nice to see you up here again. That SD was stupid lol. gj today in general though.
7th- Orion:metaknight: - Ah, the NJ rep of the tourney lol! Really great to see you again, lucario dittos are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo STUPID
9th- Fire:metaknight::pit::luigi2:- thanks for the ride there man, I appreciated it after my ride ditched me -.-... you saved my ***. GJ and keep pulling out these top 10s man!
9th- John 12345:lucario: - fun mm and tourney match. I'm getting better at the matchup. THAT'S RIGHT ZUCCO (NAMESEARCH **** YEAH) BE SCARED.
9th- Cheese:metaknight::popo: - no comment
9th- Problem:snake::metaknight: - You play well at times and are really impressive, just need to learn more matchups. I play lots of characters. I'll help you over the summer, you got this ****.
13th: Hippiedude:luigi2:- Seeing you at tourneys literally makes tourneys 2x better. Ily. as soon as school's over, we shall train >:3
13th: Wes:metaknight::snake: - fun mm, was hoping you'd be a better sport though :(. All in all fun to be around though, look forward to seeing you again.
13th: Kirinblaze :mario2::link2::snake: - You impressed me in doubles, gj. pocketknight ftw! Also in random doubles, too good.
13th: Mblaze :diddy:- hey, good stuff in general, see you again sometime.
17th: BBW - thanks for the tourney man, happy bday too.
17th: Knightmare:metaknight:thanks for hosting, sorry about being naggy about the payouts.
17th:Mastxxpkmn - hey, nice seeing you, fun MM.
17th: Kaila:pikachu: - sucks at what happened, glad you found a ride home. nice seein ya even though we didn't talk much lol.
17th: Mage - mage! Nice seeing you once again. we should practice offline too, over the summer. I can't wait for these training sessions lol.
17th: Punishment divine ::marth: - It's alright bby. Doubles is where it's at. We'll **** columbus, just you wait :3.
17th: M!ND - hey, nice seeing you, fun seeing you in the carpool.
17th: Vanek - hey ^_^ see you again sometime! you should travel more!
25th: Jelani - fun tourney match
25th: M-51 - hi
25th: Nos:pit: - hi
blackanese: glad we made a comeback. We should team again.
viva: steven! nice seeing you like always, mall in 2 weeks definitely!
anti: fun grand finals doubles, nice talkin to ya about stuff. enter singles more....

fun tourney, I had a really good time. I missed LI tourneys lol. we should have more!

Zucco

Smash Master
Why would I need to namesearch to find this post. I always read the results from the regions I care about.

I dont play against G&W ever unless its like blacka in teams but im not scared yo.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
MK didn't advance me. Screaming at someone so loud they hear you over maxed volume headphones when they're CGing is equivalent to kicking them in the shin. Should definitely be illegal, because it's not only stupid, it's unsportsman, and gets you a loss at respectable tournies. New rule, please.

GGs everyone else.

Next time someone does something ******** like that to me, I'm going to do something equally ******** back.

ANTi_

Smash Hero
MK didn't advance me. Screaming at someone so loud they hear you over maxed volume headphones when they're CGing is equivalent to kicking them in the shin. Should definitely be illegal, because it's not only stupid, it's unsportsman, and gets you a loss at respectable tournies. New rule, please.

GGs everyone else.

Next time someone does something ******** like that to me, I'm going to do something equally ******** back.
I dont know what you can possibly do to Orion bruh.

blaze4414

Smash Rookie
Really fun tourney. Shoutouts later
And Vinnie thanks for the advice. I didn't know you were scared I would go ike....I'll do so next time >=)

Jash

Smash Lord
Peoples are mad because they're losing to cheese now, now they wanna jump him whenever someone plays him, I didn't think the NY community was THAT bad. *sigh* well Cheese, you should be proud of yourself to the point where people would wanna hate on you for being better then them, it's apart of being a good player.

Orion*

Smash Researcher
1st- Ally:snake: - good jobbbb, fun ride back to the city after. ill see you at apex :D
2nd- Jash:toonlink: - <33333. next time i will go for the timeout XD. love you anyways dont be so salty please
3rd- Will :dk2: - always fun playing you in friendlies and fun mms. i want a rematch with falco next time ;)
4th- Vinne :gw: - my TL is toogood<3
5th- Tiny:toonlink::snake::ike: i have no idea who you are but gooood **** LOL
5th- Minty:marth: you suck, marth 6:4s mk and this game is bad GO AWAY but i love you minty.
7th- Dark.Pch :peach: LOL bombomb toogood
7th- Orion:metaknight: oh **** at least you got a mk in the top 8 LOL
9th- John 12345:lucario: nice seeing you
9th- Cheese:metaknight::popo: dont be so salty brah
9th- Problem:snake::metaknight: you need to play like its your last stock high percents every stock and you wouldnt lose as much. but that goes for everyone XD. you got gayed
13th: Hippiedude:luigi2: HIPPIE
13th: Wes:metaknight::snake: <3 lmfao youre to hilarious
13th: Kirinblaze :mario2::link2::snake: yayyy playing good characters now XD
13th: Mblaze :diddy: STOP JUMPING and then guess what? i CANT nado you LOL
17th: Knightmare:metaknight: who is knightmare?
17th: Kaila:pikachu: i didnt really get to talk to you to much until after the tournament, but going to port authority with you was mad fun :D. hope to see you at more stuffs
17th: Punishment divine ::marth: mk da bess. dont be so mad, i steal money
10ch33s3st1x

KnightMare516

Smash Lord
WTF i never posted this but um cool lol

Originally Posted by KnightMare516
1st- Ally - good jobbbb, fun ride back to the city after. ill see you at apex :D
2nd- Jash - <33333. next time i will go for the timeout XD. love you anyways dont be so salty please
3rd- Will - always fun playing you in friendlies and fun mms. i want a rematch with falco next time
4th- Vinne - my TL is toogood<3
5th- Tiny i have no idea who you are but gooood **** LOL
5th- Minty you suck, marth 6:4s mk and this game is bad GO AWAY but i love you minty.
7th- Dark.Pch LOL bombomb toogood
7th- Orion oh **** at least you got a mk in the top 8 LOL
9th- John 12345 nice seeing you
9th- Cheese dont be so salty brah
9th- Problem you need to play like its your last stock high percents every stock and you wouldnt lose as much. but that goes for everyone XD. you got gayed
13th: Hippiedude HIPPIE
13th: Wes <3 lmfao youre to hilarious
13th: Kirinblaze yayyy playing good characters now XD
13th: Mblaze STOP JUMPING and then guess what? i CANT nado you LOL
17th: Knightmare who is knightmare?
17th: Kaila i didnt really get to talk to you to much until after the tournament, but going to port authority with you was mad fun :D. hope to see you at more stuffs
17th: Punishment divine : mk da bess. dont be so mad, i steal money

DKwill

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3497-1934-6087
So I almost decided against going to this since we all went to Doom's the day before and well, I did all the driving lol. I thought I was going to be way too exhausted and out of it to want to play anymore.

But omfg I am so glad we came!! ^_^

I thought I would perform worse, but it seems the more smash I play in a weekend, the better I am able to do. I was really happy with my performance at this, and was very fortunate to have a really fun set with Ally. Which happened to be my first time playing him. Ever xD

I had a lot of fun seeing everyone as well, it's good to see that LI is really stepping it up lately. Oh, and DA all day!!!!

Kaila

MLG That Bracket Girl that makes cookies <font col
1st- Ally : Nice to finally talk to you. :)
2nd- Jash : omigoshomigoshomigosh, so good! Congrats, kid!
3rd- Will : All ^^ that again. Thanks again for the ride. I owe you monies. >.<
4th- Vinne : I didn't know I've met PGN. Did you tell me your tag? I don't remember!
5th- Tiny
5th- Minty : *waves* You're always quite when I see you, I'm not even sure if this is who I think it is! >.>
7th- Dark.Pch : *HIGH FIVE* You're even more fun when you're all happyface!
7th- Orion : I'm still jealous of your name. And your hot dogs. Even if you put stinky onions on them.
9th- Fire : I think this is who I think it is. If so, thanks for letting me borrow your controller, and carrying me in doubles. :D
9th- John 12345 : It was fun playing friendlies! :) Nice to see you again!
9th- Cheese : Gotta shrug stuff off better, Albert. :(
9th- Problem
13th: Hippiedude : It was so much fun playing with you! Get timed out. :D Your Luigi and Jiggs are evil!
13th: Wes : *waves* Your Sonic ***** my Pika. Fun stuff, though!
13th: Kirinblaze : Hi again. :D
13th: Mblaze
17th: BBW
17th: Knightmare : Thanks for holding the tourney, fun stuff! Hat hair. xP
17th:Mastxxpkmn
17th: Kaila
17th: Mage
17th: Punishment divine : Hi! It was fun playing, if you are who I think you are. Heh.
17th: M!ND : Doubles friendlies was fun! I think Punishment divine was your partner, but I don't remember for sure. >.<
17th: Vanek
25th: Jelani
25th: M-51
25th: Nos

Mister E - Thanks for the ride and showing me Pika moves. We gotta get together again some time! I owe you a good 15 bucks. Don't let me forget.
Anti - Supcat.jpg?
Blacka - You sleep sitting up. Oddball.

I don't remember who a lot of the tags belong to, but it was fun meeting new kids. :D

Vinnie

Smash Master
Should definitely be illegal, because it's not only stupid, it's unsportsman, and gets you a loss at respectable tournies. New rule, please.
Cheese, aren't you the one that times people out whenever he can? When has sportsmanship ever stopped you from that? Hypocrite.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
Cheese, aren't you the one that times people out whenever he can? When has sportsmanship ever stopped you from that? Hypocrite.
Inside the game versus outside the game. Plank me, time me out, etc etc, all good, I've never complained about any of that, that's BRAWL.

Vinnie

Smash Master
He's trying to do whatever is legal to win the match and advance his name in the brackets. You main the only character that provokes it.

ch33s3

Smash Lord
He's trying to do whatever is legal to win the match and advance his name in the brackets. You main the only character that provokes it.
Can I kick you in the shins every time you turtle me? There's no rule that says I can't.

Punishment Divine

Smash Champion
Actually Orion screamed at me when I was gonna grab him with Falco at low percents and it worked =(

Oh well, though, probs shoulda wore earphones.

Also, I wasn't mad at you Orion, just myself mostly lol I <3 you madu that comment you made at the end still has me loling

Also making rules for screaming + physical contact is eh. You can only go so far with those kind of rules before you have to start banning everything.

Top Bottom