• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

SmashCAP 3: Typing Poll

Vote wisely.

• Total voters

Wave⁂

Smash Legend
I actually hadn't looked at who was on each side when I posted that. It just seemed logical, in some odd way.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
I say we design this not based for OU anymore but to be an Uber contendor and make it the legendary of our new game.
This being a legendary, I stick to my guns about Normal/??? type. This type has EVEN MORE potential in Ubers, able to gain Dragon stab among many other cool tricks it could pull off.

mood4food77

Smash Hero
ummmm...

CAPs are there to help us understand the metagame a bit more, which means OU standards

so...we should not really make this for Ubers unless it's really that broken

Riddle

Smash Lord
Say..........

I think I have the next project from me. Thanks, Moozle!
'

You could have like, a group of 4(5) people 1 for each tier. NU, UU, OU, and Ubers (and maybe LC)

I'm calling Rockem7(LC/NU), Writer Kupo (NU/LC), Riddle (Ubers) and then we have to recruit like Supermarth and Terywj or something. And then we win.

CRASHiC

Smash Hero
SmogonCAP's purpose is to generate Pokemon for the OU metagame, not Ubers.
fix'd for you. Whose to say we couldn't design a pokemon for Ubers? This was started in part due to disastifaction with parts of Smogon's Cap. Why NOT design a pokemon for Ubers?

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
But the point was to make Zook a viable Pokemon for our own metagame (not the one Articanus is building). Making it Uber would be cool, but changes what we have to / could do.

Also, by doing so we'd probably have to start back to the concept assessment.

UltiMario

Out of Obscurity
NNID
UltiMario
3DS FC
1719-3180-2455
Buh???? I seem to be unable to make polls in here.

Top Bottom