• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The People's Tournament! 16/16

Status
Not open for further replies.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Lol, Kk, D.T. You We Need To Fight, This Weekend Is The Limit If We Don't You Win... haha(Sry All... For Making You Wait So **** Long XD lol) And I Know You'll Probly Just Avoid Me To Get The Cheap-Win... But W/E =P I Guess This Will Just Show If Your A Real Smasher Or Not... XP

Thx For All Ur Patience Evry1! =D

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
Don't worry about it, GarraLee. Thanks to KoRoBeNiKi for the first match done! Now, I can sit back and watch the rest unfold for next round. :laugh:

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Tomorrow 5:00 PST if not you get the win.
I cant do anymore than that.

Edit:Final exams are hard.
Don't worry about it, GarraLee. Thanks to KoRoBeNiKi for the first match done! Now, I can sit back and watch the rest unfold for next round. :laugh:

Well, We've Bolth Offered TO Forfit, And Mkby Seems To Be Fine With Waiting, So... Idk, Maybe We Should Fight! =D (That Is, If The Rest Of You Are Cool With IT) I Was Literally Typing To Reply And Say I'd Be There, DT, And When I Hit "Submit Reply" MY Internet Got Shut Off For The Weekend, (My Parents Be Broke! XD lol ) SO, Its On Now, And WE Should See If WE Can Fight, If Not, I Guess I'll Take The Win... >.< (Seem's Your Giving Up D.T. But, I Agree School, Especially Final's... Are HARD! XD lol)

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
...are we gonna get this done? :l

I've never been as excited for a tourney in a while as I am for this one.

MikeKirby

OTL Winrar
If anything I would vote for DarkToon to move on because I see him on very often online. I haven't seen GarraLee online since... 2 weeks, I think. When I mean online, I mean Brawl online.

Darktoon

Smash Journeyman
I got bored of waiting that's all I haven't seen Garra Anywhere.

Thanks Mike.

Edit:Does Garra even remember the tournament?

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
=====
~~~~~~~
=====
The Final's Bracket:

Match #1: (Victor Will Be In The Championship Match! ^.^) ~•GarraLeeLink7•~ Vs.MikeKirby
Match #2: (Victor Will Be In The Championship Match! ^.^) thegreatkazoo Vs. PieDisliker

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Four percent... four percent...

It's gonna take me a while to get over this. Curse you, single elimination.

Aibou

Smash Master
Why people voted for a 5 stock 8 minute match I'll never understand...

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
I don't think the second semifinal was played.

To be sure, I asked MikeKirby about it. If it has, rest assured this will be done tonight.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Yeah, I'm going to try enforcing a policy of not having tournaments last longer than three weeks. When I ran tournaments on a regular basis, I was able to finish 64 man tournaments in less than a week so I think I'm being generous. My hope is to have less tournaments that drag out forever because it doesn't look good for the OTL board and it probably discourages people from joining in the first place.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Yeah, I'm going to try enforcing a policy of not having tournaments last longer than three weeks. When I ran tournaments on a regular basis, I was able to finish 64 man tournaments in less than a week so I think I'm being generous. My hope is to have less tournaments that drag out forever because it doesn't look good for the OTL board and it probably discourages people from joining in the first place.
Preaching to the choir mah d00d. :bigthumbu

However, 64 man tourneys in a week probably won't fly anymore IMHO. These aren't the launch days anymore. Even for me (and I knock out matches @ lightning speed), I couldn't see that being feasible.

Three weeks is good though.

By the way, I'll take authority of this tourney on Midnight tonight so we can finish this once and for all.

GarraLeeLink7

Smash Apprentice
Just Got My *** Kicked:
(As Expected)

NEARLY Got 5-Stocked @ Battlefield (My :marth: Vs. His :kirby2: )
Got 3(Almost 2 Tho XD) Stocked @ Smashville. (My :marth: Vs. His :kirby2: )

End Result: MikeKirby > GLL7 ... o.o XD (Very Much So, He Is Greater. )

Can't Wait To See The Result Of An Exiting Match Between mKBy And TGK! =D

Aibou

Smash Master
MikeKirby comes out of left field and starts terrorizing the OTL. Where is this guy? Lemme at 'im :mad088:

Yeah I'd get ***** too but w/e

PieDisliker

Smash Lord
NNID
PieDisliker
Garra, just wondering. Should we play for 3rd or keep the results as 1st, 2nd, 3rd/4th, and 3rd/4th?

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
The Awesome Kazoo and I played our match.

:kirby: Vs. :mario2: = :kirby: on BF
:kirby: Vs. :marth: = :kirby: on Brinstar

I could've sworn it was 3/5... Great games my friend! ^_^"
And stages in bold.

I may lead LIO, but that doesn't mean I'm the best. This guy is.

I can say that this guy has reached the 8bit level of play.

As for third...you guys work that out by tomorrow evening. If not, coin flip time.

I would give more time, but it's the 4th weekend, and people shouldn't be about playing matches during that time. IMHO.

Knubs and Fatman, don't lock this until tomorrow please.

Merci.

thegreatkazoo

Smash Master
Pulling the trigger on this because it won't get done otherwise.

Flipped coin for third. PieDislike got the coin.

1) MikeKirby
2) Some garbage Mario main
3)PieDisliker
4) GarraLeeLink7

Lock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom