• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mink's Birthday Party Invitational Results

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink's Birthday Invitational Results

The Original Thread for Mink's Birthday Invitational is located:
Mink's Birthday Party Invitational

For official rules look at the above link.

------------Low Tier Matches------------

Placings:

1) Mech (42$) -- Samus
2) Mink (21$) -- Jigglypuff
3) BALLR (7$) -- Mario
4) D_Who -- Lucas
5) MGLDN -- Ike
6) POONR -- Mario
7) RKO -- Lucas
8) MAO!! -- Samus/Ness
9) Header -- Ness
9) STEVE -- Yoshi
9) SHIN -- Link
9) Project -- Ganondorf / Mario
13) Hacky -- Lucas
13) NeoN -- Bowser

---------SINGLES TOURNAMENT------

Placings:

1)Viper (75$) -- Falco
2) MGLDN (37.50$) -- Snake/Cap'n Falcon
3) D who (12.50$) -- Lucario/Metaknight
4) Mech -- Snake
5) RKO -- Zero Suit
6) Mink -- Jigglypuff
7) Hacky -- Pit
8) TreD -- Wolf
9) Header (GoatBoyFresh) -- Snake
10) Quick -- Lucario
11) MAO!! -- Olimar/Ness/Samus
12) Shin -- Link/Snake
13) BALLR -- Random
14) Dsknk -- Pit
15) Mehhhhhhhh -- Pit
16) BG. -- Diddy
17) POONR -- Mario
18) Sicko -- Metaknight
19) JESUS -- Snake
20) G-Dub -- Toon Link
21) NeoN -- Bowser
22) Memo -- Toon Link
23) BKKUB -- Zelda
24) Ant -- Random
25) STEVE -- Yoshi/Snake

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
I'm really surpised of how amazing this venue tiurned out to be. It was really great. We had 7 wii's, and 7 TV's. It went alot better than expected. Great Venue.

1)Viper (75$) -- Falco -- VIPER. you did great man. as good as i expected. You gayed the **** out o matt in the crew battle. But if that's what you HAVE to do to win, then thats what you have to do to beat snake.
2) MGLDN (37.50$) -- Snake/Cap'n Falcon -- CLUTCH man. you did great. Such a good job, thanks for coming out.
3) D who (12.50$) -- Lucario/Metaknight -- I brought your Metaknight down to one stock with my Jigglypuff. You should be embarassed.
4) Mech -- Snake -- I never saw your snake before man, it was amazing.
5) RKO -- Zero Suit -- Thanks for the great tricks and tips man. We had some man Bonding time. Thanks for coming out to my birthday. It was alot of fun.
6) Mink -- Jigglypuff !!!!!!JIGGLYPUFF IN 6TH PLACE!!!!!
7) Hacky -- Pit --Your pit was a *****. but i took it on. clutch. and then i grudge matches, and down-aird to rest. You know whats up ;P
8) TreD -- Wolf -- I never saw you, but you seem legit man. Thanks for coming out. And finishing the Admiral.
9) Header (GoatBoyFresh) -- Snake - You did your best. Thanks for coming.
10) Quick -- Lucario ---- You've come A LONG WAY since you started with lucario. You did good.
11) MAO!! -- Olimar/Ness/Samus -- 2 stock and 3 stock? Olimar? My weakness? What the ****? Hahahaha, i'm just messin' Mauro. You did good man. 11th/25 isn't bad. You're a good friend. Thanks for coming out :)
12) Shin -- Link/Snake---- HOLY. ****. ow did you get 12th?! props!
13) BALLR -- Random -- good job.
14) Dsknk -- Pit You're pit is gay as ****.
15) Mehhhhhhhh -- Pit. **** you MEHHHHH. Remember when you got rejected from the club?
16) BG. -- Diddy ---- you suck. Jk. kinda. You did your best. Billy got higher than you with link.
17) POONR -- Mario -- You did your best. Don't retire man. you did really good. I'm happy for you.
18) Sicko -- Metaknight -- You're lucky my apprentice, JESUS didn't beat you. Next time you come down.... you'll see whats up. Kinda. maybe. Thanks for the food man :D
19) JESUS -- Snake -- You did good for just picking up snake. And accidentally mortar sliding. clutch man!
20) G-Dub -- Toon Link -- Never watched you.
21) NeoN -- Bowser--- TURLES FOR THE WIN
22) Memo -- Toon Link -- you didn't get last! and thats a first for a woman.
23) BKKUB -- Zelda -- you beat STEVE and you didnt' even go to a match.
24) Ant -- Random -- i dont know who the **** you are.
25) STEVE -- Yoshi/Snake - you're steve.

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
1)Viper (75$) -- Falco:I was in the zone. only lost one game.
2) MGLDN (37.50$) -- Snake/Cap'n Falcon: Wow man talk about over comming adversity. Clutch. yeah i think you are more skilled with falcon thatn i am with DK just DK is better.
3) D who (12.50$) -- Lucario/Metaknight: you did good man you went far and got to the money sad to see you blow it in losers like although that set badly needed a ref tomany violations!
4) Mech -- Snake: you used rainbow cruise as a counter pick stage wtf great snake man took alot of ppl of gaurd
5) RKO -- Zero Suit: 5th again at least i did not have to play you in the brackets this time f G&W.
6) Mink -- Jigglypuff: you did well man just as i thought you would sorry you had to lose so much money on your birthday but it was great go jiggs!
7) Hacky -- Pit: you i think were the suprise of the tourny you keep getting better cant wait till the next one.
8) TreD -- Wolf: how did you get this far man good games nice wolf
9) Header (GoatBoyFresh) -- Snake: top 10 potiental nice your sets in the placement rounds were hard fought good job.
10) Quick -- Lucario: you my friend have come so far since beating Ace at the spring smash top 10 is no easy task keep improving good matches you took me 0 to death lol not nice
11) MAO!! -- Olimar/Ness/Samus: just out side the top ten not too bad man
12) Shin -- Link/Snake: aero smith Dream On listen to it cause will never mount a come back against me good seeing you.
13) BALLR -- Random: you F****** chocked how in the hell did you get knocked out by TD.
14) Dsknk -- Pit: you placed good for a nigglet tre is the only one who did better
15) Mehhhhhhhh -- pit
16) BG. -- Diddy
17) POONR -- Mario: sucks man i heard ballr beat you into retirement hope you come back soon. You had some hard rounds in the beginning it happens.
18) Sicko -- Metaknight: nice touch with the MTG card highway robber get money.
19) JESUS -- Snake: trooper the more you play the better you will get.
20) G-Dub -- Toon Link: you did better last tourny
21) NeoN -- Bowser: good to see that new players are comming out to play good luck to you on your quest in SSBB
22) Memo -- Toon Link: you did it Memo Girl you managed to avoid taking last i am proud of you glad you came out!
23) BKKUB -- Zelda
24) Ant -- Random
25) STEVE -- Yoshi/Snake: steve man after 2 years you never learned to air dodge wtf man come on press L or R for S*** sake

Mink the venue was great the tourny ran good for the most part i would love to come and play again.
i do have seceral complaints 1 some one needs to hold the money i got jipped$5 when my opp did not pay up after the mm that is bs also my bro got shorted 5$ and some one got to play low tier for 1$ that can not happen again also there needs to be a ref to the sets that have disputed i feel like there was cheating going on in losers finals. and in hind site placement rounds were a bad idea the people were not into them and it really slowed the progress of the tourny.

with all that said i really enjoyed the experience and that was just a bit of constructive crit ya feel me.

[FBC] Papa Mink

Smash Legend
NNID
PapaMink
Mink the venue was great the tourny ran good for the most part i would love to come and play again.
i do have seceral complaints 1 some one needs to hold the money i got jipped$5 when my opp did not pay up after the mm that is bs also my bro got shorted 5$ and some one got to play low tier for 1$ that can not happen again also there needs to be a ref to the sets that have disputed i feel like there was cheating going on in losers finals. and in hind site placement rounds were a bad idea the people were not into them and it really slowed the progress of the tourny.

with all that said i really enjoyed the experience and that was just a bit of constructive crit ya feel me.
Yeah, losers bracket... (specifically MGLDN+D_WHO's match) got out of hand. Wayyy too many violaions. We need better moderators. We'll work out the kinks next tournament.

-!-

Smash Lord
Daaang I didn't got an invitation to this >_> would of been fun... buuuut I wouldnt have been able to come either way :( I wanna play u guys again... specially that Mech kid... yea u know why bro :laugh:

Top Bottom