• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

I don't know you guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Purple

Hi guys!
I thought I'd expand my social background and go to a social regional zone that I've never been to.

What should I do to get to know you guys without having to physically meet you guys (yet)?

Hello Pac West :D

Adam M!

Smash Lord
4k posts in a year? obv not an attractive girl

or even a girl;

BobbySiege

Smash Rookie
He wants to know if you are skill.

Hi, my name's Dujuan. I like Kool-Aid, Corn Pops, Taylor Swift and Dahktuh Mahreo.

But you can call me Dr. Midnight.

pockyD

Smash Legend
sucker

speaking of terrible things about dajuan, the last time we went to chili's, he stole a mug

i mean what the **** is the point aside from stealing it just to steal it

Purple

Hi guys!
Saw his e-mail and tracked it to a myspace . . .
that's pretty... hardcore, however could you not show my personal information and edit that out of your post please? Thanks.. you definately did NOT have my permission.

I could go to a tournament.. however I live in Georgia, and i'm quite short on money. So i'd thought I'd just leave a message.

@durrr - I never posed as a female, Peach is the character I main, I'm a smash debater (plus it matches) and Hearts are peach's main theme in brawl. It has no relevance to my sexuality.

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
if your from GA what bussiness do you have at the pac west social

and if im from PA, what bussiness do i have in the pac west social...

theres seems to be a mystery at hand!

Purple

Hi guys!
I will report you for showing my personal information here. :|

There was a serious reason why I didn't want people showing my stuff, and it's also why it's not on my profile.

TheLifeRuiner

Smash Lord
i don't get why you would want that hidden when you gave away all your other information
especially when that information is linked to what you want hidden
just sayin

SuperRad

Smash Master
exactly
plus it took me all of 30 seconds to find his facebook, since we have 7 mutual friends and you can figure out his name from his email address

im sure ill get modded for posting his **** but honestly all im doing is stuff anyone here can easily.

edit:
also, i don't get why people want to hide their facebook/myspace/etc from smashboards. it's a community that's largely rooted in face to face interaction at tournaments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom