• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ssbb Marth Community Combo Video

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Link to original post: [drupal=3369]Ssbb Marth Community Combo Video[/drupal]

Somebody should make a Marth community combo video like the one ZMT made a long long time ago I seen a lot of community combo videos but none for Marth except Zmt's.

Jam Stunna

Writer of Fortune
BRoomer
3DS FC
0447-6552-1484
Yeah, that would be your best bet for actually getting someone to go through with it. I'm going to move this there.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
Word thanks moose now we just need someone who is up to making this community video it would be sick there are a lot of different Marth's out there with different Styles and putting all of their best moments at Brawl together would just be pure ****.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
not a bad idea, it seems that most character forums do it nowadays ;o

PEACE7

Smash Champion
But we need to get a good editor and yea Bengalrz if i end up making one you will definetely be in it Mr.R too but like I said we need a nasty editor and lots of good marth mainers we want it 10mins long.

Mr-R

Smash Champion
I'm cool with everything as long as it doesn't have any japanese music

PEACE7

Smash Champion
I need someone to help recording and edit because I'm willing to record matches but need a couple of partners who will record and we need a nasty editor we want this to be high quality ans super epic.

Saki-

Reset Project
NNID
iTasya
Peace is a completely different person from Pierce lol.
I know so

I'd be up for contributing to this. But who's going to gather replays/vids?

Pierce7d

Wise Hermit
3DS FC
1993-9028-0439
this thread is excellent pierce
Was this an attempt for me to find this thread through name searching? You know I don't cater to that bull**** Mike :p

I just happened to come across it, since I periodically check the Q/A thread now.

Anyways, I'll think about it, but I'm not uploading any replays. I'll just send you clips if you want. Or you can go beg iRJi for some. He's got so much footage of me, I might as well be his private model.

PEACE7

Smash Champion
We need to make this happen but we need some volunteers who can record and gather all replays.

Almo

Smash Ace
i know but this is more funny because i wasn't even remotely good at this time.

down tilt video is **** though.

Top Bottom