• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

UBGS 3: Mega FIGHT! - Chapter One posted!

Metal~Mario

Smash Lord
No new chapters in three days? I had better do something about that.

As the last thug fell to his knees, M~M spun around to find he was alone. “Desmona!!!!!!” He shouted into the evening. He ran to Desmona’s car, just barely catching up to her car. His claw quickly shredded the car’s front tires, causing the POS Buick to spin into a lamppost. M~M stormed over and grabbed Desmona by her bloody blouse, his right arm shining like a star along the street. M~M slammed her up against the condemned hotel brick wall and pointed his bright cannon at her now semiconscious face. “WHO ARE YOU?” M~M snarled into her ear.
Desmona’s voice was garbled by the blood leaking out of her mouth. “We’re——-gust—— rubbers,” she coughed.
Her words only fueled M~M’s rage. “I don’t believe you!” he screamed as he slammed the barrel of his cannon into her face. Desmona’s eyes were filled with blood and tears “Blease donp kilb me!!!!” she blubbered. M~M’s mouth curled in disgust. He punched her in the face with his cannon, causing her to slide down the wall into a slump. M~M searched her pockets and found a piece of paper with “58291077773” on it. He then spoke “Emergency 911” into Desmona’s earphone before leaving her. M~M’s cannon and claw dissipated into the evening dust as he returned to his humble apartment, thoughts of the approaching prelims filling his head.

CMDR Richardson stepped out of his silver Lexus. His crisp, pressed, blue suit seemed to absorb the evening darkness. The chrome briefcase the Cmdr gripped shone like a diamond beside the empty warehouse. Richardson anxiously glanced at his watch-21:30.
Suddenly, a black SUV curved around the warehouse and quietly stopped. Jam Stunna stepped out.
Richardson spoke first. ”Jam its good to see-”
Before he could finish his statement, Jam withdrew his gun. “Were you followed?”
“Jam, seriously?” Richardson joked.
Jam calmly disengaged the safety.
Richardson expression changed from irked to panicked. “N-no, I wasn’t.” The words stumbled out of his mouth.
Jam returned his gun to its holster. He walked to Richardson seized the case and set it upon the hood of his SUV. Richardson walked over to Jam. “Jam, what exactly is going on? I thought you had the situation under control!”
Jam let the aging cmdr’s words slide right off of him as he opened the briefcase. Jam thumbed through paper after paper, each branded with CLASSIFIED or RESTRICTED.
Richardson continued. “I thought you had the boy under surveillance!”
Jam turned his head. “Well, you don’t get paid to think, do you, Dave?”
Richardson rolled his eyes in annoyance. “Don’t tell me you’re still sore about India? I already told you my hands were tied! What more could I have done?”
“You could have upheld your vow to protect the innocent!” Jam angrily retorted.
“What makes you think the boy is so dangerous, anyway?” Richardson asked, hoping to put the past behind him.
“You’ve seen what he can do. And if what’s in this file is true, than he will kill civilians.” Jam replied while indicating a document in his hand.
“But he has no reason to hurt innocent bystanders. Nothing in his psych report suggests it.” Richardson said with a hint of concern.
Jam shoved the briefcase into Richardson’s gut and climbed into his SUV. “What makes you think he needs a reason?” Jam said as drove back into the dark alley.
Scary thoughts plagued Richardson as Jam drove off, each more irrational than the last. He reached into his pocket and took out a clear orange container filled with tablets the color of dead grass. Richardson swallowed two tablets and returned to his Lexus.
Jam turned on a small radio device on his dashboard and flipped open his phone. He punched the REDIAL button.
“Yes?”
“I’ve got the file.”
“Good. We’ll be waiting at Base.”
“Understood. Out.”
I give credit to 24 for inspiration.

BOB SAGET!

Smash Lord
M~M silently enters the apartment. He slumps into his bed thinking about the awful events that happened tonight. He then remembers Desomona still has his wallet! He was so caught up in the fighting, he completely forgot the main reason why he was fighting. M~M slashes at his bed, leaving a tear.
"How can I be this stupid! ARRRRRGGGGGG" He let it out a mighty roar! He needs a job to get his money back. He decided to look for a job the next morning. M~M falls asleep in agony......

The next morning M~M gets out of bed and leaves his apartmenet to look for work. He wanders the city......he soon stumbles across the Duren Zoo. "Must this really be my new job?" he wonders. M~M enters the zoo and asks Zigsta the assistant zoo keeper, for a job. Zigsta replies "Well the cages need cleaning and the tiger needs feeding. It usually takes 3 hours to clean the cages of the animals in this section and feed the tiger. Though we constantly run out of people to feed the tiger! If you survive I'll give you $300. Then maybe you can have a permanent job." M~M really needed the money, so he agreed.

M~M decided to do the easy work of cleaning cages first before feeding the tiger. It took quite a lot of constant scrubbing. The cage size ranged from small bird cages to anaconda cages. After 2 hours he was finally done. Now all he had to do was feed the tiger........

¯\_S.(ツ).L.I.D._/¯

Smash Legend
Here we go:

M~M walked out of the cages he had cleaned, wiping sweat from his brow. It was a hot summer day, and feeding tigers was the last thing he wanted to do. Well, at least I'm getting paid, he thought. By the time he dragged himself to the tiger cage, Zigsta was waiting with a large piece of meat. He smiled and threw it to M~M, telling him to throw the meat in the entrance of a cave the tiger liked to sleep in, and that if he survived he would get his pay. M~M responded with a grunt, and Zigsta opened the door to the tiger habitat.

M~M jumped into the enclosure, a large area with a few large caves near the back, some trees, and a wide ditch so that the tiger could not attack onlookers. Once M~M was through the door, Zigsta slammed it shut and locked.

"Hey man, what the hell?" M~M shouted.

Zigsta only chuckled, keeping his eyes fixed on the cave where he knew the tiger slept. As M~M approached the wall of caves, he started to hear growling, and as he scanned the caves, he saw two glowing yellow eyes peering at him from the shadows. He threw the steak at the beast, and the tiger exploded out of the cave, catching the meat between its jaws. But his hunger was not yet satisfied. The tiger turned towards M~M, and lunged with such ferocity that M~M just had time to duck under the leaping beast. M~M quickly turned and readied himself for a second strike. The tiger paced back and forth slowly, awaiting a change to strike.

Then suddenly, a second tiger flew M~M from his left. He saw it leap for him out of his peripheral vision, and he turned towards it. He kicked the tiger in the midsection, and it fell out of the air onto the ground. The first tiger let out a growl and attacked. This time, M~M ran toward the tiger, duck, and tackled it like a football player. He then kicked the tiger in the jaw, and brought out his claw and cannon. He heard the other tiger struggling to rise from the ground, and he fired two light balls blindly in its direction. The howl of pain signaled that the shots were on target.

He then turned his attention back to the original tiger, which was still on the ground after the football tackle. M~M jumped on the tiger, plunging his claw into its neck. Blood pooled around the tiger, and it lay still.

The second tiger was feebly trying to gain its footing, but it only succeeded in falling towards the ditch. M~M seized this chance, and with all his strength he kicked the tiger into the abyss. It hit the bottom with a sickening crunch, and it too was finished.

Meanwhile, on the outside of the cage, Zigsta received a phone call.

"Zigsta, is the boy alive?"

"Yes, you owe me new tigers, Jam."

"Excellent."

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
What happened?

This thread looked interesting, so I checked it out, and it turns out to be dead. Is work/school really that bad, or did everyone stop caring? Cuz if anyone still cares about this thread, I'm willing to take a part in it. I already have a character, and I can gladly contribute story ideas if needed.

Come on, guys. Let's get this thread going. It's such a cool idea, and the story's coming along well.

Btw, why is this a sticky if nobody's replied in 4 months?

Sephiroths Masamune

Shocodoro Blagshidect
User Blogs kinda died in the middle of this thread.

If others are willing to keep going, I will. But I would much rather start over than have us use the really old stuff we already have. That way, we could have everyone who's in it be active.

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I'd be okay with starting over, and I log on enough that I could participate in this if we got some more people.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Afaik Jam is really busy with irl and whatnot now.

Most likely would have to make a new one and with a new head of project.

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
I think someone else should make it. You guys could probably think up an OP better than me, plus you were here with the previous one. But I agree we should make an entirely new thread.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Well if Seph wants to who's anyone to stop him right?

gcubedude

Smash Apprentice
Of course. I believe he just needs enough people to re-pickup interest again for it to start. I'd be willing to participate.
So far, we have 3: Me, you, and Sephiroths Masamune. We may have 4 if Teran decides to join back in.

I think we need to make the new thread and just see how it goes. If there's enough interest, people will post and participate. If not, then the thread will die like this one kinda did.

tyciol

Smash Rookie
Would this be considered a sequel to or in the same universe as your first Civil War story? I'm not sure I write well enough to contribute a chapter, but if you want to use me as a dark god villain go ahead.

Top Bottom