• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Quaker Inn Smash #1 - Uxbridge, MA - May 29th

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Doubles

1: fatal + koolaid ($70.00)
2: bizkit + melito ($30.00)
3: bass + copacetic
4: soma + bloodcross
5: SD (haggs + hot karrl)

Singles

1: koolaid ($49.50) (Pit, MK) *Split
1: fatal ($49.50) (Snake) *Split
3: bizkit ($11.00) (Snake)
4: copacetic (TL)
5: melito (TL)
5: bloodcross
(h)
7: prawn
7: hot kaarl
9: haggs
9: bass
9: somacruz

Brawl- Draft Crews

1. Fatal (Falco), Bizkit (Luigi), Bass (Wolf), and Koolaid (ZSS)
2. GaG (IKE), Zao (Luigi), Nacho (Yoshi), and Fats (ROB)

Fun tournament.

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
1: koolaid ($49.50) (Pit, MK) *Split-uhm.... wario?
2: fatal ($49.50) (Snake) *Split- your a fool you should be second ITOLD YOU I WOULD BEAT YOU
3: bizkit ($11.00) (Snake)like always ggs, good **** in brawl- u saved us from Fatal getting ***** lololol. snake 2 good
4: copacetic (TL)-you got way better. before i played around wit you. today i actually had to try
5: melito (TL)-fun dubz
5: bloodcross -fun tourney,ddd is beast
7: prawn-fun friendlies. mariois broekn
7: hot kaarl- coool guy
9: haggs-fun game
9: bass-SECRET PLAYER. GOOD ****
9: somacruz-getting giddy wit them tunes

Verm- cool guy. hope you got home.
GaG-helicopter is gay
Zao-"15 dollars"
Nacho- finally got my money
Fats-Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ Fats/Staf/Slim/MILLZ

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: koolaid - Eventually I'll start taking sets off of you again. Hopefully.
1: fatal - Dam it why did you have to lose to Kewlaid. I wanted another shot at him xd.
4: copacetic - Two TL's in a row...fun fun /rage. Also why would you CP Halberd xd.
5: melito - Good thing you showed up out of nowhere, or I wasn't going to do doubles. Didn't think we could pull off 2nd, but good stuff. Your TL was actually harder than Copacetics for me, was surprised.
5: bloodcross - If you decide to host another tourney at this place, I would strongly suggest finding out very specific details for that tourney, and not assume things are the same as last time. Because $100 rooms instead of $88 rooms is a pretty big difference, as well as us only being able to be there until 8 when it was supposed to be 10.
7: prawn - Yea so I didn't make the bracket, you can tell by the difference in seeding that it's not by the PRs. But I did suggest you NOT play BC first match. I forget if it's you and BC or just BC, but one of you or both complain about playing EVERY tourney, so instead of playing him all the time, I figured let's give you someone else. So you were put on my side (although upset). You can't really complain about not having BC cuz you checked it before it was finalized. The only reason Fatal didn't probably care about the bracket was because of the massively low turnout.
7: hot kaarl - Nice seeing you, we gotta friendly sometime.
9: haggs - Same as above xd.
9: bass - Fun random friendlies lulz, we should MM it next time, would be interesting.
9: somacruz - Inconsistent much? xd

Fun tourney. Horrible turnout, but that's what happens when you plan a tourney two weeks in advance. Brawl- was hilarious, should have Brawl- draft crews for a 3rd event at every tourney, no one can get mad at it cuz it's so funny.

Starlight23

Smash Cadet
1: Sphere ($9000.50) (Pit, ) *****- **** you have improved so much gg's i needa learn from you
2: batal ($49.50) (Snake) *Split*- like always ggs, good **** in brawl- Fun friendlies dude
2: fizkit ($49.50) (Snake) *Split*- like always ggs, good **** in brawl- Fun friendlies dude
4: copacetic (TL)- youzaa beasttttt
5: melito (TL)- prawn es muy facil jajajajaja
5: bloodcross -代代代你在干什么
7: prawn-who?
7: hot kaarl- we did a good job in dubz today :]
9: haggs-nice lucus, fun friendlies
9: bass- ما شئت من إغلاق هذه المعدات حتى
9: somacruz- going beast mode, you're gonna be #1
10. Koolaid (HB)- homeboy tsk tsk, ya gotta learn from da pro now O:

Verm- look at prawns
GaG- hell yah (h)
Zao- hell ya (d)
Nacho Libre- oooyeeeeee arrribe arrrribeeee ohhh ohhhhhhhhhhh
Fats Waste - Fats Waste

Watkins

Smash Journeyman
How did a Massuchusetts tourney only have like 11 people in Singles?

What trickery is abound for Brawl- to be the third event?

How did Soma beat Prawn?

Why can't anyone beat Sphere?

When did Kaarl come back???

I've been gone too long... clearly NE has fallen into madness...

Prawn

Smash Master
i brought somas diddy to fd game 3.

lol. bad matchup knowledge/

ggs everyone

Vermanubis

King of Evil
BRoomer
NNID
Vermanubis
3DS FC
1564-2185-4386
BC - I second what Bizkit said. Next QIS, talk with the owner/clerk/insurgent spearheader/whatever. Get very specific details. If I have to be confronted by another little 4'4" man from Hinduville, I might just have to choke a *****. Aside from various organizational cluster****s, it was fun. Let's make QIS3 better than its predecessors. GROAT will be tough to top, but with enough hype, proper planning and so forth, I think it can be done.

Bizkit - Nice meeting you, dude.

Koolaid - Same as Bizkit. Although our matches were horrifyingly ********, they were still fun. XD

Sphere - Take good care of Carlos.

Zao - You're fat and have big hair.

Nacho - Congratulations on hitting 90 fraudulently and being penalized for it.

Copacetic - I watched you a few matches. Your TL is something else, man lol.

Humpy - Thanks for putting the tag "*****" on my Wii. :|

Kaarl - Nice to meet you, man.

Bass - You speak less than Bizkit, and that's concerning.

Soma - I thought I was the tallest NE Smasher at 6'4". You must be like 6'4" 1/2 or 6'5". Tall mother****er. Don't realize how big you are until you meet someone your size lol.

Haggs - I was the Ganondorf you half-flaccid niglet.

GaGs - YOU CANNOT STOP THE MIGHTY GANON!!!!

Zao - You are big and have fat hair.

Zao - Hi lol

Zao - Okay stop

Zao - Seriously

Zao - Okay, **** you man.

P.S. I'm the best Ganondorf in the world.

etecoon

Smash Hero
Fun tourney. Horrible turnout, but that's what happens when you plan a tourney two weeks in advance. Brawl- was hilarious, should have Brawl- draft crews for a 3rd event at every tourney, no one can get mad at it cuz it's so funny.
yeah I was thinking about going to this but didn't have my weekend planned out for it right at all, hope to come next time

Brawl- is the most fun game ever, and everyone in NE should take time to learn how the mechanics work. Good times all day.

Verm u fat D:

Mex v Mex was too good

Also GaG, at MM19 for sure we'll play Guilty Gear. I was getting warped by the awesomeness of Brawl- all day.

NACHO'S IN RI AGAIN :D

Fats - U THINK I CAN READ?!

Bizkit - My Falco will beat you one of these days, and the match will end with a suicide DAir.

Sphere - Thanks for letting me stay in the room, man. Sleeping in cars makes me feel poor. Sage Francis too good.

Bass - I'll get you next time, that gimp was mad hype. GGs in Minus :D

everyone else - chilliiiiiiin'

Top Bottom