• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Linguini Presents: The Flying Spaghetti Monster-05/29/10

nicaboy

Smash Champion
results

Teams
1)apllo and col bol
2)nicaboy and flamin roy
3)rastlin and dark sonic
4)linguini and andres
5)blea gelo and spider sense

singles
1) Colbol
2) Linguini
3) Flamin roy
4) Blea gelo
5) Nicaboy
5) Apollo
7) Raistlin
7) Dark sonic
9) Mowgli
9) Cash mooney
9) Kniht
9) CrypTik
13) blind ghost
13) Spider sense
13) n2k
13) Azian Raven

nicaboy

Smash Champion
videos and various mm's to come from cryptik danny you should most def make another video thread.

Guini i know u aint gonna trip nuggah. anyway its late shoutouts tommorow much love everyone. good shee sfl!

some idiot lost the bracket but w/e

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
results
Teams
1)apllo and col bol
2)nicaboy and flamin roy
3)rastlin and dark sonic
4)linguini and andres
5)blea gelo and spider sense

singles
1)col bol
2)linguini
3)flamin roy
4)blea gelo
5)nicaboy
5)apllo
7)rastlin
7)dark sonic
9)mowgli
9)cash mooney
13)blind ghost
13)spider sense
13)think
13)CRYPTIK
I don't remember who got 16th.

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Those were near-full results. I'm not sure how many people entered, but I don't think it was 20.
Here are the SUPER-full results (nicaboy made a slight error in his):
singles
1) Colbol
2) Linguini
3) Flamin roy
4) Blea gelo
5) Nicaboy
5) Apollo
7) Raistlin
7) Dark sonic
9) Mowgli
9) Cash mooney
9) Kniht
9) CrypTik
13) blind ghost
13) Spider sense
13) n2k
13) Azian Raven

So shout-outs!
SFL
Linguini: for hosting an awesome tournament. It was cool to see you again and I greatly enjoyed our matches
Seth: for housing and the smashfest. Nice seeing you again too, bud
CrypTik: awesome job w/ recording and uploading very quick. We'll get our Link dittoes next time!
Spider Sense: man, that set was intense. Probably the best I've played in a year
Nicaboy: gave me the business... twice. Regardless, I enjoyed playing you and hanging out w/ you. You're a hilarious guy and your Sheik is crazy good
Flamin Roy: we didn't get to play much, but it was still fun. You're a cool cat too, and now I wanna find PS:O even more!

CFL
Colbol: for beating everyone... seriously. And bein' an awesome teammate
Raistlin: lame that we had to fight, but you know I love you. Thanks for keeping me awake on the ride home
Mooney: basically got screwed by brackets. Sorry about that, but thanks for the fun car ride
Kniht: thanks for helping me w/ rides. It's nice to have another driver I can rely on
Dark Sonic: Steal from mom! She won't mind at all...

edit: ok, done
edit2: oops, put Spider Sense as BOTH regions >.<

Linguini

Smash Master
I had a lot of fun this tournament, I hope all that came did too. Special thanks to the gville and CFL peeps that made the effort to head down here!

Me vs Colbol GF is a 10 match epic . I highly recommend anyone who even remotely smash bros. to watch that set haha

nicaboy

Smash Champion
Imma do some quick shoutouts

Cfl
dark sonic- your pretty good good games and project is mad fun :) Lets play next week
think-good games man samus sheik is pretty whack but i hate that match lol. anyway cool guy hope u made it home safe.
colbol-nice talkin to you for a bit. playing secondaries was really fun. gg in tourney btw. Your ok at this game lol :)
cash mooney- you got way better from the last time i saw you. sorry i didnt buy you food. n2k's car didnt start so we were stuck. gg man.
raistlin(spelling)- your a funny man. dont worry i got u next time gonna camp that a$$. oh and rainbow crusie is such a legit stage.
apollo -good games man i love fighting peach one of my favorite match ups. good stuff on teams.

i hope i didnt forget no one from cfl

sfl
blea-way to choke the **** man. oh ya and were too good
flamin roy- i see you steping it up. good shee
linguini- way to not b air *******. and way to show up late. good shee
kevin- way too camp idiot.
jason-way to choke *****
nicaboy- you are so bad at this game
danny- hi danny :)
n2k9- its 2010 just saying man :)

oh wait good **** sfl cuz if you look closely sfl >cfl get wrecked. good tournament over all had alot of fun everyone was cool. grand finals was pretty hyped. Good stuff

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Haha, no problem. And I wasn't gonna do it by regions at first, so I was just doing them randomly. I guess I forgot to move his from CFL to SFL. But I fixed it now

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
Can't believe how badly I played in both brackets and crews. Oh well.

Raph: You are very kind, an amazing host, and a great smasher. Awesome overall. Thanks so much for everything, and I hope to see you again, my friend.
Seth: Thanks for having me over. I appreciate the hospitality.
Think: Without you, my attendance at this tournament wouldn't be possible. Thanks so much for the car ride, and I'm sorry I couldn't help with gas at all.
Nicaboy: Lol, you're really apologizing for not buying me food? This is proof that you are ridiculously kind haha. Thanks so much for offering to do that for me.
Flamin Roy: We didn't play! Maybe next time. You're really cool/funny. See you in the future.
Spider Sense: Good matches, man. I enjoyed playing you so much. Thanks for helping me get moderately warmed up for my matches. It did help a bit. And thanks for the ride out to nowhere lololol
Cryptik: Thanks so much for recording my matches. You are a life saver. Also, can you still house me? hahaha
Jav, Pat, Gabe: You guys are awesome. Thanks for everything :]
Linguini: Thanks for hosting/not playing me/bracket.

Pi

Smash Hero
SFL was so legit
I LOVE the hype down there, we gotta get CFL drinkin whatever SFL is cause we are too **** quiet!

shoutouts;
Apollo: It's np man, been wanting to give back to the community and finally I can. The drive wasn't even so bad, as long as I have my music <3
Dark Sonic: I'll get you next time man! Nice to be improving right along side you,
Raistlin (sp?): We'll have to catch a few drinks some time, think it would help the jiggs samus matchup go by faster lol
Seth: Funny **** man, nice smashfest, wish we had gotten more matches though, I love the samus marth matchup
Raph: Can't thank you enough for your hospitality, hope we weren't too much of an annoyance lol, we too have to get some games, not sure I played you at ALL lol
Mooney: It's np for the ride, like to see foxes playing the samus matchup the way they should (sept colin, he makes way2aggro work some how)
Col Bol: Always nice smashin w/ you, ty for the support in the tournament and the tips throughout the trip, also ty for makin the drive go by faster haha, good **** man we'll smash soon
Nicaboy: Sheik scares me lol, Honestly I usually never have to worry about not getting grabbed, really don't know how to respond @.@, but you played smart and made me adjust as best I could, always welcome the experience. Half of me wanted to play you again and the other half said na that's enough haha. Hope to play you in the future though, good ****, love the enthusiasm, melee4lyfe
Spider sense: You just had to get your vengeance in crews eh? Haha, love the direction you're taking ganon, good **** man let's see you and me in grand finals some day!
Smilez: **** I could just NOT beat your fox @.@, very very smart play, always refreshing to play someone who makes me think so much!
Blea Gelo (sp?); **** that's one spicy luigi, i'll see you in grand finals as well >=)

Andres, Cryptik, Kevin, Flamin Roy, N2k & anyone else I played, good ****, very glad to have met you all and hope to chill w/ you in the future!

oh ALSO

Special shout out to the big ****ing lizard/dragon living in raph's back yard, mo fo was mad chill

Col Bol

Smash Champion
shoutouts!

emilio: my dog, we're soooooooo even and gf was soooooooooo close haha i consider it a tie. also after the tourney was fun too ^_^ keep it real and lemme know if you wanna chill in cfl sometime

flamin roy: your fox is.......... pretty good i guess ;)

blea gelo: we shoulda played/hung out more you are way too cool :) (por ti volare <3)

nicaboy: ahhhhhh you beat me in a MM but i won the tourney so i guess thats aight haha. youre cool tho, nice meeting you & cya @ CEO

jav: yayyyyy we won teams, my slow roll --> your fair edgeguard = done :)

raph: thanks for the housing, i wish you went to more tourneys :( youre waaaayyyyy too good and cool to not :D

cryptik: thanks for recording as usual man, youre the best :)

eli: great to meet you youre mad cool, also you receive colbols award for most impressive this tourney ^_^

laz(sp?): see above haha, you get tied for most impressive, you almost had it in crews :)

jason: ah my apprentice, you have made me proud. we have to get a training sesh or two in before CEO so you can get 2nd to me ^_^ also thanks for driving :) *jab reset --> ball*

black jason: maaaaaaaaaadddd funny as usual, your ganon is unbelievably fast haha, but not fast enough for my pupil >:D

mowgli: very impressive person that i had never heard of before, you receive my award for best counter-shiner haha

pat: ....................................................................................................................................................yabyad ^_^

seth: ca caw! ca caw! its been waaaaayyy too long, youre awesome man, come to CEO somehow if you werent going to already :D

dwayne: we also shoulda hung out and played more :( you were mad evasive haha

gabe: you are II good, how are you so fast haha. i bet if you didnt go up against blea you would have had a shot at at least 3rd

ian: im impressed by your techskill but you gotta be less aggressive lol, its your downfall!

everyone else who drove in jasons car: frame one is tortcha, AHHHHHHHHHHHHH

everyone else who i forgot: get better @ making a lasting impact in my memory

CrypTik

Smash Journeyman
Can't believe how badly I played in both brackets and crews. Oh well.

Raph: You are very kind, an amazing host, and a great smasher. Awesome overall. Thanks so much for everything, and I hope to see you again, my friend.
Seth: Thanks for having me over. I appreciate the hospitality.
Think: Without you, my attendance at this tournament wouldn't be possible. Thanks so much for the car ride, and I'm sorry I couldn't help with gas at all.
Nicaboy: Lol, you're really apologizing for not buying me food? This is proof that you are ridiculously kind haha. Thanks so much for offering to do that for me.
Flamin Roy: We didn't play! Maybe next time. You're really cool/funny. See you in the future.
Spider Sense: Good matches, man. I enjoyed playing you so much. Thanks for helping me get moderately warmed up for my matches. It did help a bit. And thanks for the ride out to nowhere lololol
Cryptik: Thanks so much for recording my matches. You are a life saver. Also, can you still house me? hahaha
Jav, Pat, Gabe: You guys are awesome. Thanks for everything :]
Linguini: Thanks for hosting/not playing me/bracket.
Yeah, I could probably house you. When do you think you are gonna need it?

@col bol: No problem. Since Derek isn't in SFL anymore we needed someone to record matches and I stepped up. Glad to do it. =)

Flamin Roy

Smash Ace
First of all
good SHEEEE to everyone who entered the tourny and who all attended and to Linguini for hosting the tournament

Shout outs :)
Blade of Apollo-good stuff at the tournament you did good bro wished we coulda played more and you pretty chill to hang with and if you want to play pso on the pc hit me up

Cash moola-bro you ignored me lol thats why we couldnt play XD

Col Bol- fun matches bro i guess you have a..... pretty good fox to maybe we'll do ganon/falco next tourny set ^.^

Linguini- good matches bro we need to play more i want to get exposed like you said so ill be going to CEO

Think/kniht- good stuff bro you did good at the tourny and i wished we could play more

Dark Sonic- well well well good stuff shee at the tournament man we should play more and i don't care what you say but you rigged/super buffed sonic in project m XD

Raistlin- nobody know how to pell you name XD your mad cool to hang with wished i've coulda played you

Seth-TOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD :D

AzenRavn- Nice return bro after that advice i gave you you went like ss3 you need to play more bro

Blind ghost-mad cool bro you need to play more

Cryptik- good stuff bro nice vids and uploads and you def need to play more

Blea Gelo- good shiz at the the tourny you coulda had the match vs emilio but you chocked

Spider sense- technical as always and carrying the draft crew teams as usual

Mowgli(Zidane)- learn how to be interviewed nuff said

N2K- you need to brush that rust off bro

Eli/Laz/James(shockwave)-get you arses to enter next time

Good shee to everyone hope everyone had fun i'll see CFL at CEO:chuckle:

Top Bottom