• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

my friend's tell me I suck at smash how to improve

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ike_Turner

Smash Rookie
everyone tell's me I suck..in a fight with 3 other people I either come 3rd or 4th(I only come 4th when I make really stupid mistakes usually occurs when so much stuff going on)and sometimes 2nd.It really annoys me when my friends taunt me by saying this I know I'm not the worse smash player ever what I wanna what can I do to improve
Also:I don't own the game..well yet that's another reason why I loose so much but I will get the game no matter what
p.S:I use Ike,Diddy,Marth,& Wolf(sometimes Falco)

solecalibur

Smash Master
SWF is mainly focused on 1v1 but in a free for all its no rules and 3 people can team up on 1 other that is better , so really you should care less about placing in a free for all as there is no real setting to teach one other which is better when instances like hey he has one extra stock lets get him!

Atomic Yoshi

Smash Apprentice
Pick Metaknight and plank them while watching them beat each other up. Then, take the last guy out.

Also, inb4lock.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
everyone tell's me I suck..in a fight with 3 other people I either come 3rd or 4th(I only come 4th when I make really stupid mistakes usually occurs when so much stuff going on)and sometimes 2nd.It really annoys me when my friends taunt me by saying this I know I'm not the worse smash player ever what I wanna what can I do to improve
Also:I don't own the game..well yet that's another reason why I loose so much but I will get the game no matter what
p.S:I use Ike,Diddy,Marth,& Wolf(sometimes Falco)
Look around the boards and try learning how to improve, play some wifi or play as much of the game as you can with people one on one.

I've found playing one v one teaches many more important things that help your general game that FFA, due to the chaotic nature of it.

Cold Fusion

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ JIGGLYPUFF OR RIOT ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ
FFA's really don't test someone's skills as annther player can just show up and disrupt mindgames.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
The Tactical Forums is for discussions of competitive topics about the game. By competitive, we mean things that follow the standard rules used in tournaments. General Brawl Discussion should be you best bet for topics like these, just so you know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom