• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MD/VA UGZ: MLG prep, may 29, 2010 RESULTS

Allied

Smash Master
You guys took too long to post results so i did it for you

PS or whoever was hosting the tourny feel free to let me know if ur gonna do your own results thread so i can lock this

Also help me out by posting more information on characters and actual placings and maybe a bracket

Doubles

http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/9595/ugzdoubles.gif

1. Chu + Candy ( :kirby2: + :snake:) 120$
2. Atomsk + Zucco ( :metaknight: + :lucario:) 60$
3. Korn + Boss ( :metaknight: + :luigi2: :gw:) 20$
4. GIMR + Logic ( :gw: + :olimar:)
5. Master Adon (Izumi) + Allied (:metaknight: :toonlink:+ :wario: :kirby2: )
5. Slikvik + ESOJ (:wario: + :diddy:)
7. June + Deez (:lucario: + :metaknight:)
7. Sin + Takeover (:metaknight: + :snake:)
9. Tantalus + Lie (:metaknight: + :falco:)
9. Apostle + SOVAman (:pt: + :snake:)
???
Singles

http://img59.imageshack.us/img59/768/10742635.gif

1. Junebug :lucario: 110$
2. Takeover :snake: 55$
3. Meep :popo: 11$
4. Lie :falco: 5.5$
5. John Mortons (Zucco) :lucario: 5.5$
5. Korn :metaknight:
7. Boss :luigi2:
7. Who parked their car, on my sandwich? (Izumi) :metaknight: :toonlink:
9. Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight:
9. Deez :diddy:
9. Sin :metaknight:
9. Logic :olimar:
13. GIMR :ness2:
13. Aposl :pt:
13. Slikvik :wario:
13. Bonk :popo:
17. Sheth
17. Tantalus :metaknight:
17. EE :metaknight: :dedede:
17. Waffle
17. Relaxed
17. Unknown

Feel free to help me with more info guys

shoutouts later.

btw i didn't enter singles xD

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Teams
1. Chu + Candy
2. Atomsk + Zucco
3. Korn + Boss
4. GIMR + Logic
5. Izumi + Allied
5. Slikvik + ESOJ
7. June + Deez

Singles:

1. Junebug (lucario)
2. Takeover (Lost to June twice) (Snake)
3. Meep (lost to Takeover twice) (Ice Climbers)
4. Lie (lost to Zucco and Meep) (Falco)
5. Zucco (Lost to Korn and Meep) (Lucario)
5. Korn (lost to june and lie) (Metaknight)
7. Izumi (lost to june and zucco) (Metaknight/Toon Link)
7. Boss (lost to Takeover and Lie) (Luigi)
9. Sin (Lucario/Metaknight)
9. Deez (Diddy Kong)
9. P~S (lost to Izumi and boss) (Olimar)
9. Atomsk (lost to Meep and Lie) (Dedede/Metaknight)
13. GIMR (lost to sin and atomsk) (Ness)
13. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer)
13. Slikvik (lost to June and PS) (Wario/Peach)
13. Bonk (Ice Climbers)
17. Sheth
17. Tantalus (lost to Izumi and Lie)
17. EE
17. Waffle
17. Relaxed
17. Unknown

Allied

Smash Master
Teams
1. Chu + Candy
2. Atomsk + Zucco
3. Korn + Boss
4. GIMR + Logic
5. Izumi + Allied
5. Slikvik + ESOJ
7. June + Deez

Singles:

1. Junebug (lucario)
2. Takeover (Lost to June twice) (Snake)
3. Meep (lost to Takeover twice) (Ice Climbers)
4. Lie (lost to Zucco and Meep) (Falco)
5. Zucco (Lost to Korn and Meep) (Lucario)
5. Korn (lost to june and lie) (Metaknight)
7. Izumi (lost to june and zucco) (Metaknight/Toon Link)
7. Boss (lost to Takeover and Lie) (Luigi)
9. Sin (Lucario/Metaknight)
9. Deez (Diddy Kong)
9. P~S (lost to Izumi and boss) (Olimar)
9. Atomsk (lost to Meep and Lie) (Dedede/Metaknight)
13. GIMR (lost to sin and atomsk) (Ness)
13. Aposl (Pokemon Trainer)
13. Slikvik (lost to June and PS) (Wario/Peach)
13. Bonk (Ice Climbers)
17. Sheth
17. Tantalus (lost to Izumi and Lie)
17. EE
17. Waffle
17. Relaxed
17. Unknown
Thanks tant

Make sure anyone else in doubles helps

Pyronic_Star

Smash Champion
My comp crashed so I had to use someone else's comp to do the bracket. I won't have access to their comp until wed.

Allied

Smash Master
sorry EE i saw ur match but i honestly thought u had it xD u camp too hard all u gotta do is seperate em :]

B0NK

Smash Lord
sorry EE i saw ur match but i honestly thought u had it xD u camp too hard all u gotta do is seperate em :]
Easier said than done, it was also more me camping Phil than him camping me... I refused to approach. ICs are dumb.

Shoutouts:

June: Good job finally winning, now do it when chu and candy enter xD I know you can.
Takeo: Love watching your suicidal playstyle
Meep: Learn some simple things watching you play (hint: it has to do with that one button)
Lie: our match taught me a few things, your quite good at capitalizing on others mistakes, but now learn how to play on brinstar and those gay CP and you be much better off in the matchup
Cafe: fun hanging out, you gotta come over again, my cat misses you :3
P~S: Wish you luck at MLG, I hope your execution doesn't suffer too much when using the Gamcube controller
GIMR: Ness ftw! Thanks for the tips on dthrow, I'm gonna work on it and see what I prefer
Vik: Good seeing you coming out for another tourney, i learn some new things about the matchup and conditioning in general
Scott: Don't let the seeding get to you, it happens, I trust p~s won't make the same mistake twice
Nate: Keep working on that rob! You taking games off of meep and me in friendlies was no fluke, all you need to do is switch up mid match and abuse the striking and CP system and that MU will never be too much of a problem
Phil: good games, you now how to play safe, you just need to work on a few habits you have with MK and I won't ever be able to grab you, if you need details just pm or talk to me

New Jersey: Great seeing you guys make it out, I hope you guys can make it out to the next MD/VA event on the 12th!

B0NK

Smash Lord
Yeah, and I will pick you and Brandon up on the way since you are only 10 minutes away.

**** YOU TWO!
ROFL

I'm still going by the defense that you just went the slow way. Shouldn't have gone through Tysons, the toll road to route 50 would have got us there in 10 - 15 minutes.

Neverknows!

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol I'm bad at this game. and June didn't go Lucario once in teams. he went all Mk... i told him to go whoever he felt comfortable with. =\ But no johns I'll get better. XD lookin forward to MLG though. Good games everyone.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
yay, i finally won a tourney! lol thanks guys. <3 shoutout time.

1. Junebug :lucario: - cheep character is cheep.

2. Takeover :snake: - agh, so close. 5th game winners finals? me only winning because of last second comebacks? good shiz dude. i told you, you can beat me. your character enables you to. xD also, the way you were playing that day was very candy aka baby takeover-like; patient and punishing [also somewhat annoying since it was TOO patient and punishing (smirk)]. you are fun to play, we've played 3 times outta 3 MD/VA tournies you've been to this season. GAY! also, fun low tier MMs.

3. Meep :popo: - haha, meep you were on fire today. you're making me have to practice against ICs again! good **** though, you destroyed atomsk, and were really close to beating takeover. you mighta takin the whole thing, had you beaten takeover. our friendlies were some of the most fun i had that tourney lol. that break was really helpful, huh? see you on the 12th!

4. Lie :falco: - good stuff beating korn, boss, and atomsk. wowowowow, sweeping the PRs. just work on that lucario matchup. (smirk) also, sorry for taking your five dollars. dollar menu? :D but seriously, good stuff and fun MM.

5. John Mortons (Zucco) :lucario: - ugh, i shoulda coached you vs korn. ;_; those friendlies were 2 gudz. my falco sux! don't quit brawl yo. cinnabon only rewards people who play brawl, k? k.

5. Korn :metaknight: - that car ride back was intense. good stuff beating zucco. guess that lucario training paid off, amirite? no? okay, i'll shut up. ;_; but nice job, top 3 in teams again. ugh @ going snake. snake is so lame.

7. Boss :luigi2: - fun hanging with you as always. nice job in teams + singles. you vs P~S is always entertaining.

7. Who parked their car, on my sandwich? (Izumi) :metaknight: :toonlink: - good stuff beating P~S. our games were close too. sorry for camping you on rainbow cruise, but hey, its MK on cruise lol. i would've camped slightly less if you went TL. <3 but fun games. you're really chill. hope you come down again.

9. Atomsk :dedede: :metaknight: - what happened to teaming? ;_; ah well, nice job in teams anyway. don't worry about the off streak in singles, it happens to all of us. see you at apex? maybe before then, if you decide to come to MD/VA again.

9. Deez :diddy: - ugh, i failed in teams. my bad. fun stuff though.

9. Sin :metaknight: - sorry we didn't get to MM.

9. Logic :olimar: - is the bracket lost for good? and dayum, sorry bout your computer, that must suck.

13. GIMR :ness2: - good MMs. my falcon/diddy 2 pro? somewhat, i guess, if i don't get gimped/SD. D:

13. Aposl :pt: - fun friendlies as always. that squirtle, ugh. so hard.

13. Slikvik :wario: - i was so scared to play you! you still are surprisingly good, despite the break. with a few more weeks in the rhythm, you'll be ****** it up in no time.

13. Bonk :popo: - help me practice the ICs matchup more!

17. Sheth :popo: - lucario beats ICs. even though i can't beat them anymore (dang you meep!).

17. Tantalus :metaknight: - thanks for the support as always. we haven't played in ages.

17. EE :metaknight: :dedede: - fun friendlies yo.

17. Waffle - waffle 2 gudz!

Allied: lololololol. you are hilarious. me: 'aren't you going?' you: '*waking up* oh yeah.' good stuff dude. feel free to come anytime.

lil b: thanks for the ride back.

sux that no vids were recorded at this tourney. lil b's event should have a lot of recording setups, so yayuhzz.

Inui

Banned via Warnings
June, did you know Lucario is practically broken in teams? You could have had Deez plank while you just massacred over half the teams there.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
June, did you know Lucario is practically broken in teams? You could have had Deez plank while you just massacred over half the teams there.
yeah, not good thinking on my part. i'll basically be doing that with malcolm's wario (except replace planking with air camping) on the 12th.

SOVAman

Smash Hero
lil b: thanks for the ride back.

sux that no vids were recorded at this tourney. lil b's event should have a lot of recording setups, so yayuhzz.
Ride turned out not being such a huge problem, as I thought.

And yea there will a lot of vids from my tourney like all ATHF events

Zucco

Smash Master
I was supposed to get $5? ooooooooooooooooooooo I mad.

this game blows.

Top Bottom