• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Power Ranked Snakes: Round 2

-Ran

Smash Master
It's back with a vengeance!
Old Thread: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=256447
Meta Knight Version: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=276537

However, I'm incredibly lazy this time around. So I need YOU to post who goes where, and link to their PR threads.

1st.
Ally [Canada... all of it.]
Darklink [Arizona]
Fatal [New England]
Moe [Minnesota]
Squall [Pennsylvania]
Superboom [Alberta]

2nd.
Candy [MD/Va]
Infern [Ohio]
KillL0ck [Alberta]
Nappy [Minnesota]
Renegade [Indiana/Kentucky]
Shady [North Carolina]
Ultimate Razer [Texas]

3rd.
Bloodhawk [Arizona]
Hrnut [Florida]
Sinz [Utah]
Talako [Tijuana]

4th
Bizkit [New England]
Fiji [Alberta]
Keith [North Carolina]
Luke Atyeo [Sydney]
Scatt [Georgia]

5th
Akashi [Illinois]
Omage [Oregon]
Ran Iji [Louisiana]
Red Halberd [Florida]
Underload [Colorado]

6th
BoJ [Wa/Id/Or]
Havok [Socal]
Jard [Arizona]
Lime [Alberta]
Takeover [Md/Va]

7th

8th
Crack [Tijuana]
Zajice [Colorado]

9th

10th
JCVD [Colorado]
Mikeray4 [New England]
Problem [New York]

Honorable Mentions

Disclaimer: Obviously it's impossible to say that being ranked X in a state will translate into another one. Being ranked 10th in a state with only twenty players is substantially different than being ranked tenth in a state such as Texas. This is more about posting about the various accomplishments of Snake players, and creating a nice thread in regards to how Snake as a character is doing around the nation/world. Last time we had 44 Power Ranked individuals, and I can't help but wonder what it'll be this time.

-Ran

Smash Master
No, this is just a thread that has the current power rankings of every Snake in their individual states.

Underload

Lazy
I'm 5th for now, but I'm probably going to suggest my removal from the CO PR due to inactivity. We'll see what happens, though.

Does Darklink use Snake now...?

-Ran

Smash Master
It's his secondary, as listed on their PR. Also, do you have a link to that PR, so I can add the MKs on it for my other thread?

Sake-Hato

Smash Apprentice
i thought havoks mk is what got him on the PR.
not trolling btw just saying and are we posting hornable mentions too?

-Ran

Smash Master
Yes, we are. Furthermore, if a PR board decided to list their secondaries then it is enough merit to put them on this list. Clearly the character is of a level of importance to that individual.

-Ran

Smash Master
Fixed.

Also for comparison sake, this list has 32 players on it, and the Meta Knight list has 64 players on it. Funny how the difference in number is right along with the character ranking thread.

etecoon

Smash Hero
power rankings are directly tied to tournament results, no surprise that the numbers are similar

-Ran

Smash Master
Many claimed that the resulting tournament rankings were due to the efforts of a few players, rather than the whole of the community.

-Ran

Smash Master
Got a link to the PR? I need it for the Mk list. Also, I'm actually going to make a spread sheet with every character in it, and post it later this week.

Shady Penguin

Smash Lord
*Sees himself on the list* Cool beans, now I need to actually show up at a national tournament or two.

I look forward to meeting some of my fellow Snakes at MLG Raleigh.

OverLade

Smash Hero
I'm ranked 5th in FL and main MK/Snake. I've used mostly snake in the last couple months outside of MLG.

Top Bottom