• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Stale Chain Grabs

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
Like two months ago I found out that if you stale (even by using it just once) diddy kong's Bthrow, that he had a Bthrow to Fthrow chain grab (buffered) on marth and DDD for like 20%. That may not be much but its better then the regular 9% . There may be other characters that have chain grabs like this one which only work once they have staled one of their grabs. I think that we should test this on more characters . We may find some interesting things

GwJ

Smash Hero
NNID
Baghul
I've thought of this before but it just takes so much more time and effort than finding the unstale CGs that I've never gotten around to it. I do believe there are some though.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
DK's chain grab on squirtle and ZSS don't start when they're stale but they last much longer when they are. too bad they start at 0

A2ZOMG

Smash Legend
NNID
A2ZOMG
Switch FC
SW 8400 1713 9427
Mario's F-throw when stale can chaingrab Fox and maybe a few other characters to like 28% and end in a F-smash (assuming there's enough stage, and the F-smash will only combo on Fox).

**** on walkoffs?

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Mario's F-throw when stale can chaingrab Fox and maybe a few other characters to like 28% and end in a F-smash (assuming there's enough stage, and the F-smash will only combo on Fox).

**** on walkoffs?
or suicide on the stage transformations if your up a stock.

what if theres a wall? LOL

Blacknight99923

Smash Champion
Marth can D throw CG MK to like 30 then Tipper F smash but the only problem is getting a decayed Dthrow at 0 % when you would just GR them at higher percents

Orion*

Smash Researcher
Marth can D throw CG MK to like 30 then Tipper F smash but the only problem is getting a decayed Dthrow at 0 % when you would just GR them at higher percents
how decayed does this need to be? ._. and is it boost grabs or what is the cg. why is there not a thread on marth boards for all their cgs / grabs to stuff thats actually any good -.-

Top Bottom