• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mass Madness 19 Results - June 5th @ Framingham, MA

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
Doubles

1. Koolaid + Pelca
2. Bloodcross + Mikeray
3. Duke + C. Awesum
4. Peachkid + Riot
5. Almo + Hinkage

Singles

1. Koolaid (MK, Pit) (Lost to no one)
2. Bloodcross (Falco, MK) (Lost to Koolaid Winners/Grand Finals)
3. Pelca (Falco) (Lost to Duke, Bloodcross)
4. C. Awesum (Snake) (Lost to Bloodcross, Pelca)
5. Mikeray (Snake) (Lost to Bloodcross, Pelca)
5. Duke (D3, MK) (Lost to Koolaid, C.Awesum)
7. Etecoon (Snake, MK)
7. Adept (D3, MK)
9. Ace (Diddy)
9. Almo (Marth, MK)
9. Verm (Ganon)
9. HDT (GaW, Pikachu)
13. MG14 (Lucario)
13. Vorn
13. Dunno
13. Fats (issad)
17. VB

I forgot to urge people to post results or post them myself. So I'm taking the initiative and posting them now, without TIO brackets for help. So again if any results are wrong let me know.

Anyway, really fun tournament, great seeing Jamie and the Game Universe (or, rather, Game Underground) venue again. It was a pleasure being here, and I wish the best of luck to the staff in the future - especially to you Jamie. THE MARVELOUS RETURN HAS BEEN SEEN!

One more thing, Brawl Minus is fun and stupid lmao.

hotdogturtle

Smash Master
The other ??? should be Fats since I beat him. He used ROB and MK.

This was a fun tournament even though it was small. It was really great just being back in the GU venue again. And I got to meet a couple new NE faces so that was good too.

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
The other ??? should be Fats since I beat him. He used ROB and MK.

This was a fun tournament even though it was small. It was really great just being back in the GU venue again. And I got to meet a couple new NE faces so that was good too.
Oh yeah Fats. I'm not used to him actually entering Singles so I forgot.

etecoon

Smash Hero
1. Koolaid: gj winning
2. Bloodcross: gj on second
3. Pelca: people who can play so well with the wii chuck amaze me
4. C. Awesum: ggs, thought I'd do better game 3 using MK but I was wrong, dittos next time : )
5. Mikeray: gj running singles efficiently
7. Etecoon: stop being a ****** and pausing while trying to mash out of grabs :/
7. Adept: ggs, didn't have it in MK dittos yesterday should've used snake on you
9. Almo: ggs, seemed like you weren't all the way into it but maybe that's just me
9. Verm: GANOOON

ggs everyone else I played in friendlies

Almo

Smash Ace
1. Koolaid- gg's in teams, and good job on winning both events

2. Bloodcross- fun friendlies, and man idk you should calm down when you lose. I know it's frustrating to lose, trust me, i do it WAY more often than you do. Sometimes you just gotta shake hands and then next time **** them. That's really satisfying. But my advice usually sucks so take this as what you will.

3. Pelca- good **** man i had faith in you the whole time before you went in and played mikeray! Even if you lost that mentality of wanting to quit if you didn't get top 3 was really dumb. I said the same **** to mikeray earlier, if i didn't get top 8 in singles i was going to stop playing for a while. He told me that it was ******** to think not playing would get me better. After i got 9th i was really upset, and attempted to relay the same message to you when you were worried about Mikeray. I've seen you be worried about Bass and Bizkit before you played them too. Bass i gave you legit advice and practiced vs. you and you ***** him. with Bizkit i just played you and was like "lol i hope my Snake ***** ur MK." Hope that it got through and gave you the mindset to push through into top 3. fun teams games too.

4. C. Awesum- fun games in teams. I don't give you enough credit man. You really are good, and underestimating you again and again will rack up my losses vs. you really fast. Good job on top 4.

5. Mikeray- bad day i suppose. It happens. I don't know if it was personal stuff on your mind or your huge doubles grand finals loss, or maybe just one of those days. Happens to everyone. You'll push through next time and do better. Except vs. me in Brawl-. You will be rested every time :)

5. Duke- so good to see you again. looking forward to seeing you again if you go to DNA 6. Wish we teamed, and i might be unconfirmed for teams for DNA 6. I got like 4 people asking me so idk yet lol. Practice up your MK, it could do serious work if you played more often.

7. Etecoon- It's not that i wasn't into it, i just seem to choke more in losers. Johns aside, you outplayed me, and congrats on top 8. I'm gunning for you next time though ;)

7. Adept- Nice D3. Good to see some people i've never met in the community and do well. As a marth player the lack of D3, ROB and MK actually makes it way easier for us than the snake mains that have to deal with all those Falco's. Now you gotta make me work at my bad matchups haha.

9. Ace- fun games. you were obviously out of practice. I wish you played still.

9. Almo- Please practice this game so then you can john less when you actually play to your potential.

9. Verm- it was a nice butt. your ganon is too good haha. i wish we played.

9. HDT- gg's in teams

13. MG14- gg's in friendlies teams.

13. Vorn- fun friendly? i think we only played one lol

13. Fats- Brawl- is hilarious and i love it. But i am sad that vs. Bloodcross it was not recorded. puff is so funny in every game. Also WTF at ROB's lasers and Luigi's Up B lmao

Hink- fun in teams, but you do better with other people.

StarLight- BEBE

Saucem's dad- lol intreview. "i think he's good" hahahaha

fun tourney, going to be at DNA 6 so i will see you all then for more good times. Also i'm not one to usually say this but let's not do pools and play Brawl- again. it was so funny haha.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1. Koolaid - GG's, fun doubles. fun *** day lolll

2. Bloodcross - idk why i'll prolly always loose to you, i actually have a different charecter ill use on you next time we play in tourney, but yea lol gg's in singles and dubz

4. C. Awesum - gg's brah, gittin better lol, i like how duke beat me and you beat duke and i beat you

5. Mikeray - gg's bro =O

5. Duke - team sometime lol, good stuff

7. Etecoon - didn't talk to you much that day but nice placing dude you did really well

7. Adept - xD gee gee's

9. Ace - *squeeky noises*, yo ima do this take a video im about to do this

9. Almo - bad day your way better than this

9. Verm - best gannon in the world lol, crazy stuff on japes reverse warlock punch and stuff haha and good games in tourney and friendlies =D

9. HDT - good games in tournament, nice game and watch ma dood

13. MG14 - not badd lolz, next tourney we shud friendly alot more, i actually dont know if i ever played you yet haha

13. Vorn - meowwwwwwwww

13. Dunno - o i hurd u have a nice snake

13. Fats (iswaste)

17. VB - look at vorn's

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Hey guys... Sorry I wasn't here to run it =/

After the one last weekend I moved to Rochester with Foy, JesiahTEG, and the rest of western new york that came. I got an apartment up here with them.
I feel really bad about it but I'm glad to hear everything went well.

Almo

Smash Ace
basically it was

Fats: So I'm gonna interview saucem's dad here. Does he ever annoy you when you have to drive him all the way to tournaments?

Saucem's dad: Oh yeah all the time

*laughter*

Fats: Do you think he's good at brawl?

Saucem's Dad: Well i think he is. He tells me he is.

*everyone rofl's*

Fats: Who do you main?

*sauce whispers into his dad's ear*

Saucem's Dad: Ice Climbers.

or something along those lines. it was on the stream in the audio, but idk if the stream was archived so idk if we'll ever hear it.

MajorGamer14

Smash Cadet
1. Koolaid - Good **** out there on technically winning ALL the events...even Brawl-

2. Bloodcross - played a few friendlies with you...didn't know you started using Snake, but it was pretty good :)

3. Pelca - Actually, I think we played each other on wifi once a few months ago. Laggyness however makes the whole difference, so don't count it :p Yeah dude, we should friendly sometime. I might show for DNA 6, but don't count on it. I'll either show up for the morning or not show up at all...VERY slim chance of staying the whole day due to the fact that my job doesn't have very well flexible hours.

4. C. Awesum - Dang...pretty good Snake out there. GG on beating Mikeray

5. Mikeray - you may have 3 stocked me, but as long as I have my wonton soup, its all good....oh, wait, I left that at GU...>_< FFFUUUUU

5. Duke - gg on teams

7. Etecoon - I don't think I met you...or did I...I fail ._.

7. Adept - Man, our teams in the tourney wasn't doing well. IDK if you wanna go at it again, but it's more work for me to pull dubz off. Honestly, I don't do enough doubles, mostly because doubles on wifi blows and my friends aren't into doubles. We did good when we were practicing, but we neeed to be able to kill faster when there's only 1 person left. All in all, gg man....did we ever 1v1?

9. Ace - Lather, rinse, and repeat...that was basically most of our matches in singles. Honestly, I had no other choice. your nanerz are SO darn annoying >.< it was so close though. will have to rematch again.

9. Almo - I never 1v1 you in a long time...we gotta friendly again. Dubz matches were a seasaw...you were winning at the start, but me and Adept started to win a few matches later. I couldn't tell if you were serious or not, but I'm going to assume you weren't. BTW, I like what you do each time you lose a stock, when you just bob your head down in disappointment like "aww" lol GG though

9. Verm - I AM NOT WORTHY!...honestly, you're like the the only person standing in my way from being an average player to a decent player.

9. HDT - GG in friendlies. Was that your wii we were playing on? If so, I like what you did for stage selection. However, I could never do that b/c it would mess up my replay data and Wifi, so I tend not to get involved with model textures.

13. MG14 - Needs to play Brawl more instead of Super Mario Galaxy 2, Borderlands, and MGS4

13. Vorn - baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaark

13. Dunno - o i hurd u have a nice snake

13. Fats - I failed u at Brawl- crews....I dunno what I was thinking for using Ganon...all that time I was thinking of Gerudo Choking in the air/Dair on someone so they can't escape my 800% pawnch. After the match i was like...WTF why wasn't I Luigi? His trips are deadly!

17. VirtualBoy - Glad to see another new face joining in the offline Smash community. You should go to more tourneys so you can get advice on characters and be able to...well....get good, as mikeray would put it. Thanks for liking my textures and music ;)

Peachkid - We talked about Touhou songs and Doujin circles for a few minutes...u got good tastes in doujin. Also, your Wii is great in textures and music. Good ol classic ZUN/KH music is great on any Wii. Your commentary was quite funny...'specially when u went "arawrawrawr" on the mic ROFL.

Riot - Can you do anything else but Side-B and USmash? LMAO gg in dubz

Hink- LOL U GOT STAGED SPIKED LIKE AT THE LAST POSSIBLE FRAME OF MY UP-B!!!

StarLight- Didn't talk to u much, but from what Fats says about u I bet ur real good :)

Peachkid

Smash Champion
NNID
Peachkid
3DS FC
0791-2008-8754
That wasnt my Wii ^_^;

infact i have hardly any KH songs on my wii. most of its music from bayonetta, FFXII, some touhou musics, and some Katamari Damacy songs :p

Adept69

Smash Cadet
(Quote from Majorgamer14)
7. Adept - Man, our teams in the tourney wasn't doing well. IDK if you wanna go at it again, but it's more work for me to pull dubz off. Honestly, I don't do enough doubles, mostly because doubles on wifi blows and my friends aren't into doubles. We did good when we were practicing, but we neeed to be able to kill faster when there's only 1 person left. All in all, gg man....did we ever 1v1?

Yeah remember we played some friendlies just before doubles started, good job with that amazing comeback with your lucario.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
@almo
The doubs GF loss was mostly my fault I just fell apart after we won winners finals, I'm not sure why or how but I just couldnt play very well after doubs winners finals, as seen by pelca absolutly ****** me. I swear he always gets to play me at my worst

Almo

Smash Ace
oh also HDT's team got 7th cause we beat them in losers. idk what MG14's team placed, and idk who the last remaining team was. but i know there were 8.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
lol i think this is missing like 4-5 doubles teams like major gamer & adept, or hdt & dunno.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
I asked Jamie to send the stuff to Matt so he could send it to dazwa, bizkit. If he does it like he said he would it shud be fine

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Well hopefully he does, that's the only way this tourney can count for PRs is if there is a bracket.

Unzorn

Smash Rookie
*Zorn not vorn :p

Still trying to improve my game, next time I won't suicide on a tourny match :laugh::laugh:

Almo

Smash Ace
Singles

Doubles

The Singles bracket should be 100% correct. if there's any mistakes let me know since i did it off of memory, but i'm pretty sure that it's all right.

For doubles i have no idea if MG14's team placed 5th, and if they did, whoever they beat in losers i have no idea who that team was. Also idk if they lost to BC/Mike or Saucem/Duke first round. So those 2 teams might be switched. Bottom half of doubles is all correct though.

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
im like 100% sure those brackets almo posted above are the exact brackets lol. unless anyone sees a difference (wich i doubt)

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Eh, as long as all the important matches that matter for the rankings are correct, I'll count it. Kind of disappointing that this is the second MM tourney that failed to post results again. It's not that difficult to save a tio file and Flash Drive/E-mail it to someone. I'm surprised Bloodcross didn't step up and say something.

Top Bottom