• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

No Johns June 5th! Results Thread!!

Alukard

Smash Hero
First off i just want to say thanks for everyone that came out who were more then 2 hours away .... u guys rock and i love ya!

Second i really hope we can have at least 30 man monthlies since this was a good showing and can definitely happen again in 30 days LOL

and now RESULTS !!!

Doubles!

1: Hax + Chopz
2: they called me emo (vanz + tec0)
3: Jman + DJN
4: swift + nintendude
5: zeke + chu2
5: Alukard + G$
7: eggm + th0rn
7: sol + ky
9: banks + solar
9: Goku and Krillin (Otg + D1)
9: tuna + book
9: hazz + reno
13: warriorknight + voodoo
13: ranmaru + lunar
13: prog + animal
13: fair fight (oorah + ultimascout)
17: chred + TRK
17: anub + kidd
17: wenbo + winston
17: phish it + t webb

Singles! Jman and vanz split

1: warriorknight (JMAN)
2: vanz
3: Th0rn
4: Chopz
5: djn
5: tec0
7: Hax
7: eggm
9: Reno
9: Nintendude
9: Swift
9: Tag
13: Niko
13: G$
13: Sol
13: otg
17: nando
17: animal
17: banks
17: Stric Nyne
17: winston
17: wenbo
17: tuna
17: t webb
25: thx
25: apok
25: rykard
25: voodoo
25: SOLAR
25: Prog
25: Chain Ace
25: Ky
33: D1
33: deathknight
33: socks
33: ranmaru
33: book
33: roman
33: shoopman
33: Slox
33: crimson
33: ultimascout
33: chred
33: lunar
33: phish it
49: crismas
49: TRK
49: white mike
49: smashjin

200: Alukard ... got ***** by TO'in duties =[ ( no johns tho right LOL )

Alukard

Smash Hero
1: warriorknight (JMAN) - stop being a d*ck and stop being a hoodlum ... get ur sh*t together lil nigg
2: vanz - good **** sticking to peach ... shes your best regardless of how well u play with funzies chars
3: Th0rn - good job bro ... definitely stepped it up and repped MAINE! LOL
4: Chopz - u sexy **** ... ur soo modest ... definitely a beast from the east tho ... good job team GF was sooo intense amazing ^_^
5: djn - get an xbox u scrub ... i'll teach u sf4 and we can go **** ... also i dont mind teaming for apex/cataclysm/rom3 ... which ever u want mayb some locals as well
5: tec0 - WE NEED TO TEAM ... at least once! ****, b4 i quit nigg!
7: Hax - yo stop johning ... ur amazing and everyone on the east coast loves watching u play ... ur the most electrifying player on the EC now ... scar isn't here anymore to share that title LOL
7: eggm - wow u didn't leave after u lost ... i'm proud of u eggm LOL ... but yea u owe me and dj a doubles MM ^_-
9: Reno - g$ definitely couldn't tell mah boy had plans with the booski ! =P
9: Nintendude - too good bro ... hopefully u can show up to a no johns thats easier on me so i can be at 100% to play some good matches LOL
9: Swift - too good ... LOL at bringing ur stick hahaha
9: Tag - NIGG u looked like u just came from the beach LOL
13: Niko - i actually got some friendlies with u ... sry i sucked for the first couple LOL
13: G$ - *****! ... next time ... help me with brackets and TOing so i can go play friendlies and warm up
13: Sol - GJ on beating hazz and reno
13: otg - ***** ur too chill ... good job with ur placing ... i really think u and d1 should practice a bit more and mayb u guys can turn those CLOSE CLOSE GAMES to W's =]
17: nando - u muther ****a! ... its all ur fault LOLOLOL nah jk jk ... thanks for coming bro ... ya had a mission to get to the tourney thanks!
17: animal - yo .. u guys should come out more !
17: banks - too funny man ... u guys are always in a good mood ... always a pleasure to see ya
17: Stric Nyne - the second person i got to play like 4 games with LOL ... thanks for the friendlies it was fun ... (tip) stop being sooo fancy u have the tech skill now just properly apply it and u'll be at the top in no time son
17: winston - yoooooo ... maddd beast HAIR! LOL ... good job making it out here thanks for coming
17: wenbo - i dont believe we've met ... thanks for coming out !
17: tuna - ... u beat me and get 17th!?!?! LOLOLOL jk jk ... sry i SD'd a **** load ... now u can't even brag LMAO keep playing and u'll be beast in no time!
17: t webb - mah ***** picking people up from the train ... thanks bro!
25: thx - PANDA! lolol ... great seeing u man ... how are the ladies treating u?!
25: apok - i dont think we played
25: rykard - u take ... 2304982035984 years to finish a set ... who do u main jiggly puff?
25: voodoo - YOU ... need to stop trippin on stuff and thinking ur talking to me LOLOL ... nah bro thanks for coming out great to see u
25: SOLAR - yooooooo u were sooo hyper for someone with out any sleep LOL
25: Prog - thanks for everything prog ... i hope that special video is going into progduction soon^_-
25: Chain Ace - thanks for coming ... nice shirt
25: Ky - GJ on beating hazz and reno
33: D1 - "fortunate for him" LMFAOOO ... streets of rage in the gwhip always tooo good LOL
33: deathknight - yoooo my nigg jamie kennedy getting higher in the placings ... looks like the training is working out
33: socks - thanks for coming
33: ranmaru - thanks for coming out
33: book - thanks for coming out i think it was u that brought so many set ups?! THANKS SO MUCH!
33: roman - yoooo next time bring yedi and enter doubles ... no johns!
33: shoopman - thanks for coming out
33: Slox - thanks for coming out
33: crimson - thanks for coming out
33: ultimascout - you sir ...sry we didn't get to play even tho u came up and asked me =[ ... next time hopefully i have some spare time
33: chred - thanks for coming out man ... u guys had a big drive !
33: lunar - thanks for coming out bro
33: phish it - yooo why was ur doc ... RAPIN my fox in teams GOD DAM! ... thanks for coming LOL
49: crismas - CRISMASSSSSSSS thanks for coming !!! ^_^ i wanted i a sticker but i forgot to ask if u brought any >_<
49: TRK - thanks for coming out bro
49: white mike - *****!!!! ... all u guys looked like ya came from the beach ... lolol ... made me feel maddd hot for wearing jeans LOL
49: smashjin - thanks for coming out

Special shout to oorah ... mah dude right there ... hopefully u'll come back to the scene bro ... no one can scream/cheer like u ...except for like G$ LOLOLOL

to anyone that didn't enter singles and i forgot u ... THANK YOU for making this possible ! =]

a nub

Smash Ace
I'm mad something came up for my ride so my friends and I had to leave before singles started. Oh well I'll just have to **** everyone next time :laugh:

But seriously, ggs to everyone willing to play **** my wack *** falco. I love how hyped everyone was to see my team almost get 8 stocked first round haha. Tristate hype is beast

Oh and that pizza place was too good :)

otg

Smash Master
Ok so first of all, yesterday was amazingly fun. I apologize to the people who wanted to play me but it didn't happen. I didn't really play many friendlies yesterday, mostly just hung out and chilled and played tourney matches. BIG thank you to everyone who supported me during my matches yesterday... I think you all just like seeing a mid tier mix it up every now and then. There was SOOOOOOOO much hype during D1 and my set vs. Eggm/Thorn. Anytime I dsmashed or some **** people would freak the **** out lol.

A few shoutouts to people who didn't enter singles:

Alu - yo, thanks so much for hosting man. It's always a pleasure chillin with you and thanks for the complements. Goku and Krillin definitely about to run the train. This tourney was just as amazing as Rom2, and you can count on TFS coming out whenever you host these :)
Let's try and play this week and maybe even get in some singles friendlies? I dont think thats ever happened before.

Hazz - thanks for the complements man, I can't wait to hear your commentary on my matches. If you're in Mt.Vernon there is no excuse for you not to play with us so I'mma force you to pick up the sticks. AIGHT? Good ****.

Fluffy - yo good to see you again. My bad for running around the whole day, I know you wanted to play badly but you just kept asking me at inconvenient times. I plan on coming up to the Mahopac area to play with Avalanche soon, so come out ot that and we'll try and rectify everything.

zeke and chu2 - good seeing you guys again, sorry that D1 and I couldn't pull out the W on Eggm/Thorn so we could **** you two. Chu2, stop trying to come off all tough and ****, no one gives a ****. Real talk.

a nub - nice to finally meet you, try and come out sometime and we'll give you that Hyperbolic time chamber training. The only condition is you can't have a problem with me smoking weed, cause there is just no way to avoid that.

Singles! Jman and vanz split

1: warriorknight (JMAN) - you played so ridiculous in those LF and GF sets. Good **** on winning.
2: vanz - great sets in doubles and singles. you're the man Jaden. Let's play this week!
3: Th0rn - it was so fun chillin with you and your bro throughout the day. You guys are waaaay too ****ing cool, and I def need to come up to MA at some point to chill with y'all again. Next time some friendlies are in order I believe?
4: Chopz - you're too humble, come thru with the G whip sometime to my crib for my **** smashfests.
5: djn - GETTING OFF, mad good placing son. Good **** homie.
5: tec0 - fun doubles set, we didn't really play besides that tho.
7: Hax - don't get so down on yourself *****. Worst case scenario, you can just main ness.
7: eggm - fun doubles set, next time I'd like some friendlies please.
9: Reno - didn't get to play ya.
9: Nintendude - we didn't play which is sad, but great job in bracket today. Next time you are in Westchester PLEASE hit us up and come out to play. You're welcome anytime.
9: Swift - didn't get to play, nice seeing you tho.
9: Tag - you only beat me cause you were high and I wasn't. /johns. great set tho, looking forward to the next one.
13: Niko - MY DUDE, good ****.
13: G$ - **** THIS CITY *nappa motion* We're turning NY melee into DBZ yo.
13: Sol - MURT. Def coming up to Mahopac to play with you guys, I'll bring some nuggets too. Tuna and I are a lil salty bout our Double Ness losing to the Dragons.
13: otg - you're a scrub who runs into Fsmashes.
17: nando - Thanks for the $1, can't wait to see our dittos online.
17: animal - good to finally play you, come out more and try and come with prog to my crib.
17: banks - dude, you're too ****ing funny. I really enjoyed our friendlies and I'm glad you guys decided to come out. It was a pleasure, and I def plan on coming out to Mass or Maine to hang out. YOU BEST ACCOMMODATE ME.
17: Stric Nyne - didn't play ya
17: winston - didn't play ya
17: wenbo - didn't play ya
17: tuna - Homie... definitely. honestly? just get housed. Great tourney set tho, I wonder if it was recorded? No homo.
17: t webb - MY ***** TREY PLACING MAD GOOD. It's too bad you had to play your own crewmates back to back in losers tho... **** happens. I'm sorry we didn't get to play either, next time tho. And let me know if there is a good time to go up to Mahopac, hit me up on AIM or something.
25: thx - Salad Bowl is gay, you seem cool tho.
25: apok - didn't play ya
25: rykard - Nice Doc son! Imma give you that beast training next time I see you, thats a promise.
25: voodoo - Nice meeting you, and thanks for the tips. Don't be comparing me to Boss tho, kid is definitely trash in comparison to me and my best Doc skills.
25: SOLAR - We didn't formally meet or play, but it's cool to meet ya and put a name to the face.
25: Prog - My man Wynton. Thanks so much for everything homie, our community is in great debt to you. TFScientology is too good, and I'm sorry that we didn't get to play at the venue, but our friendlies from the night before were **** as ****. Hopefully Niko uploads them soon. Let's get together asap nucka.
25: Chain Ace - Fun set, nice to finally meet ya. Let me know when those vids go online, and also did you end up recording me vs. Tuna? I know we asked you not to, but our set was SOOOO ****ing good, it's really a crime if it wasn't. Good **** regardless, looking forward to playing ya again.
25: Ky - MURT!
33: D1 - GOKU. My dude, we did really well yesterday. My bad for dropping the ball in some of those teams matches. I think if we put some more time into our team we're goign to be unbelievably ****. The two sets we lost were down to the wire (minus eggm/thorn game3, we got ***** lets be real lol), and this is waht... the 2nd time we've teamed ever? Let's get that practice in and WE GOT THIS.
33: deathknight - didn't play ya.
33: socks - didn't play ya
33: ranmaru - Nice to finally meet you. You got some of the basics of Doc down, but I think you need to in general work on your game play and the rest will come naturally. Stop looking at Doc as the problem, and address yourself. Looking forward to playing you again.
33: book - Honestly, get ****ing housed: The OTG Story. definitely told by Yaneev.
33: roman - Good seeing you again, you looked mad off in those friendlies, but I think you were just having an off day in general. You were so quiet in general, us New Yorkers don't bite you know.
33: shoopman - didn't play ya.
33: Slox - good set bro, it's too bad you had to leave afterwards. I was hopping to get in more with ya.
33: crimson - didn't play ya.
33: ultimascout - Yo I'm sorry I turned you down for those friendlies. Someone had literally just requested to play with me and in general I didn't really play much throughout the day minus tourney. Nice to meet you tho, and we will def get in some next time.
33: chred - good set, let me know when those vids are up. What's your youtube channel?
33: lunar - you and Ranmaru best put in work, next time I see you I'm gonna **** even harder.
33: phish it - MURT MURT. you still owe me a DK ditto.
49: crismas - Didn't play ya, but it was cool to meet ya, matches next time?
49: TRK - I think we played in teams? Don't really remember you.
49: white mike - My dude, it's a pleasure as always. Looking mad sharp with that fresh cut and what not. let me know when Salad Bowl is doing something and I'll come out with some nuggets
49: smashjin - WTF, how did you place last? Scientology gotta step it up, I know you got this.

Yo, GREAT TOURNEY. I had too much fun and Tristate melee is too good. Looking forward to the next one!

Banks

Smash Hero
my bracket was

bye
lost to tec0 (second round ?!?!)
beat roman (sucks we had to play)
beat rykard (gg's, cg *****)
lost to nintendude (3 stock comeback on last game was legit/gay as hell =p)

i'll do full shoutouts later, GG's to everyone
BARRELS OF FUN

otg - ACCOMODATE CONFIRMED

oh and i wore new contacts and fell asleep in the car on the way there, so i was not crying at any point despite the streaming tears

Crimson! It looks like you won at least one set (ignoring byes), right? Nice!

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
I'll do real shoutouts in a bit but I definitely wanna shoutout to a few:

Jman - Thanks for playing me in mad friendlies dude, best fox dittos ever with you <3.

Vanz - Best partner ever <33333333 you ****en beasted in singles and your peach was more ridiculous than usual. Keep it up man :)

Alukard - Umm yea we do eventually have to team >____> it'll happen one day promise <3 and obviously thanks for hosting bro. It was a great turnout out and it was sooo much fun :)

Crimson, MD/VA group - Thanks for hanging out at my place I hope you had fun at my place man. Come over again

Voodoo - Nice chilling with you man, I hope you had fun at my place too and hopefully we can chill in other tournies or some other place <3

Chred - I haven't found your Ipod but when I find it I'll hold onto it for you =D

Teczer0

Research Assistant
Premium
BRoomer
my bracket was

bye
lost to tec0 (second round ?!?!)
beat roman (sucks we had to play)
beat rykard (gg's, cg *****)
lost to nintendude (3 stock comeback on last game was legit/gay as hell =p

i'll do full shoutouts later, GG's to everyone
BARRELS OF FUN

otg - ACCOMODATE CONFIRMED

oh and i wore new contacts and fell asleep in the car on the way there, so i was not crying at any point despite the streaming tears
I was your first actual opponent? =(

haha my bracket was like

Win vs Deathknight
Win vs Banks
Win vs Eggm
Win vs Hax
Lost vs Thorn
Lost vs Chopz

Something like that.

LLDL

Smash Hero
1: Jman - Yo you went from 2 stocking me months ago to 4 stocking me this tourney lol. Ur supposed to be rusty.
2: vanz - Next time :)
3: Th0rn - My New falco brother. Teach me approach and I'll teach u the secrets of up-tilt lol
4: Chopz - Yo didn't get to play but you gotta teach me next time tho.
5: djn - LOL
5: tec0 - Didn't play this tourney, next time tho.
7: Hax - I now have a foolproof falcon game, next time i won't hold back.
7: eggm - Yo thansk for the ride, I always appreciate, you're the man :)
9: Reno - Next time :)
9: Nintendude - Next time :)
9: Swift - Lol u beat a bootleg version of Stric, wait till next time.
9: Tag - I haven't played you in a while but i saw you almost beasted on chops keep it up.
13: Niko - GGS man, i have to step up my Marthgame.
13: G$ - Lol my stank a$$ dolla
13: Sol - Next time :)
13: otg - Good **** man, pleasure playing with u, def gotta chill at the next tourney. LOL those accurate *** doc punches.
17: nando - New best falcon im telling you.
17: animal - GGs I'll beat you next time :)
17: banks - Didn't play this tourney, next time tho.
17: StriCNYN3 - He's the winner of the next tournament
17: winston - Next time :)
17: wenbo - Next time :)
17: tuna - Gotta play you next time :)
17: t webb - GGs man, i have to step up
25: thx - Next time :)
25: apok - Next time :)
25: rykard - Next time :)
25: voodoo - Next time :)
25: SOLAR - Next time :)
25: Prog - Beast recording setup keep it up.
25: Ky - Did I play you? I can't put a face to the name but ggs if we did.
33: D1 - Lmfao good **** on the commentary, got to play u also.
33: deathknight - Good games, You're falcos getting a bit harder, i would've played you more if Stric wasn't right there LOL.
33: socks - Next time :)
33: ranmaru - I was watching some of your matches you might beat me next time o_0
33: book - Next time :)
33: roman - Next time :)
33: shoopman - Next time :)
33: Slox - I had a lot of fun in our matches and good stuff in those few doubles matches.
33: crimson - Next time :)
33: ultimascout - Yo good games man it's nice to play you again, we should team at a tourney link/falco.
33: chred - Yo you have to start punishing my techs LOL, ggs tho bro.
33: lunar - You've gotten waay betetr than before, keep it up. And don't be so indecisive go with your initial immediate instinct and you will ****.
33: phish it - Next time :)
49: crismas - GGs, beast peach. I'll have to step it up next time
49: TRK - Did I play you? I can't put a face to the name but ggs if we did.
49: white mike - Yo I didn't play yoU but you need to get some of that fox practice
49: smashjin - Did I play you? I can't put a face to the name but ggs if we did.

S l o X

Smash Champion
Wildbane is the name

5: tec0 - didnt get to do mm because i left mad early -_- but gj in friendlies. im still a fan
7: Hax - good **** teams gf
9: Nintendude - mmmaaaaaaaaaaaaadddddddddd good for no reason! i gotta learn . . . to be good -_- more friendlies next time. gj on placing.
9: Swift - :D
13: Niko - i think i saw you and wanted to play you but you were always ****** someone with that marth. too good.
13: otg - :D i'ma step it up next time. beast doc tho. when mogwai comes back and if he/you has a smashfest i want in. (if its at his house, i can drive there if its at your house i can get a ride from . . . him? i need that training son)
17: animal - i wanted to play you D:
17: wenbo - beast falcon in teams.
17: t webb - < 3
25: SOLAR - 1$ mm next time for sure. also stop scammin *****s. you choose character before they ban a stage >_>
25: Prog - yo im ready to get ***** next tourney. < 3
25: Chain Ace - good ****. i need to step up my falco game. i also need one of those **** hats.
25: Ky - your too ****ing good. 2~3 stocked every friendly WHILE you were warming? -_-
33: socks - lol socks. good **** SOX
33: Slox - how didnt you come in last when you left ?! 2 good.
33: ultimascout - ???? your too good.
33: lunar - couldn't find you, should've asked otg since i heard him call for you. you owe me a 1$ mm tho :D

crismas

Smash Master
NNID
crismaspresents
people i ***** with their own stichfaces
-tech0
-crismas

the list is growing
Lmaooooo but I got you back. For some reason I pull an absurd amount of stitches every match...

Oh and I'll do shououts tomorrow when I'm near a computer but I looved this tourny!

Niko45

Smash Master
Dam I was feeling disappointed with myself after the tourney but wow look at all those sexy names placing NINTH in front of me! This tourney was deep.

Alukard - when you sat down to play with me I was like, "Alukard...playing singles?....impossible" but I really enjoyed our matches (serious, with a touch of flash lol). That was pretty harsh to say I was a fluke, but doing really well consistently is a whole new challenge I'm dealing with now.
Hazz - good **** checking the bracket and giving me matches to play. LOL @ you watching the footage of you and reno in teams, breaking down "why reno sucks." Why didn't you enter singles?

1: warriorknight (JMAN) - so freakin good. Wish I'd played you at this. Next time.
2: vanz - so disgustingly good. I swear your peach is like my favorite thing to watch.
3: Th0rn - so good! Kicked my *** in friendlies!
4: Chopz - didn't play you
5: djn - didn't play, but good **** placing so well!
5: tec0 - I need to make a point of playing you next time. Ur nasty and I've never really played you.
7: Hax - didn't play but god dam good **** in teams
7: eggm - man I thought I was gonna get some solid friendlies with you but then I win 2 and ur done? Get at me next time.
9: Reno - thanks for the friendlies/sheik training. So sorry I flipped out after the tourney loss, I just can't stand blowing big leads. Ur too good. Oh, and put me up against anybody's protege...**** that...I got this. EASY
9: Nintendude - you are so good and I'm not at all surprised by your placing. J-Flo, where you at? Take notes on this guy!
9: Swift - didn't play unfortunately. Good **** showing up in a suit - all business!
9: Tag - ur so freakin good. Definitely underrated imo. Ur set with OTG was textbook and the set with Chops was fantastic.
13: Niko
13: G$ - GGs, I'm gettin you next time tho.
13: Sol - Didn't get to play unfortunately. I wanted to see what is responsible for Trey's vast, sudden improvement.
13: otg - GOOD STUFF SON. Beating Tuna is no easy task, and you played Tag close. Welcome to tristate, where dsmash = hype. Idk why you were surprised by that. Oh, and good looks (as always) on the ride!
17: nando - Good friendlies my dude. Eventually ur marth game will come along. I'll be the first to tell you that fighting marth is annoying as hell.
17: animal - Good set. COME OUT TO OTG'S WITH PROG SOMETIME. I know you guys don't live all that close and what not, but ur mad good and TFS will put you over the top.
17: banks - didn't get to play! I ****ed up
17: Stric Nyne - didn't get to play
17: winston - yay like 2 friendlies and then you dipped on me! Ur mad good, love that luigi.
17: wenbo - nice friendlies, I see ur falcon is coming along
17: tuna - Last match, last stock, 150%? Oh you definitely got *****, honestly. Good **** beating Alukard, thats no easy task. It looks like you're getting back up to speed in a hurry.
17: t webb - yo STOP. Just STOP getting so good so fast! It sucks you had to play crewmates, but honestly those are some big W's you got. I'd be pretty pleased if I beat Ky and Phish-It in the SAME tourney. God dam Trey, good work.
25: thx - didn't play
25: apok - good set man. Ur falco was doing pretty well, but I wouldn't recommend fighting marth on FD.
25: rykard - didn't play
25: voodoo -didn't play
25: SOLAR - didn't play
25: Prog - east coast's official hype man, Prog runs this *****. Way to get this hyped up, and lets play next time.
25: Chain Ace - good friendlies, nice meeting you
25: Ky - we only got a couple matches but god dam, I can see where Trey is getting these crazy upgrades. Mad good.
33: D1 - didn't play, honestly I barely saw you leave that commentary booth which I'm sure is going to result in entertaining *** vids. DIP!
33: deathknight - didn't play
33: socks - didn't play
33: ranmaru - good set, too bad I play doc all the time lol
33: book - glad you came out reppin TFS. Great job in teams, you guys placed solidly.
33: roman - I was really impressed. Usually fox is my best matchup, but you played me pretty tough. I'm glad we finally got some matches in, and lets try to play more in the future.
33: shoopman - didn't play
33: Slox - didnt play
33: crimson - nice meeting you. Marths baby!
33: ultimascout - nice 1 friendly lol.
33: chred - nice friendlies. you told otg we go even? loooooool come on now
33: lunar - didn't play
33: phish it - glad I got to play you again! I've been a fan ever since the beating you gave me at ROM2. Refreshing to fight a ganon/DK in the sea of spacies in 2010 melee.
49: crismas - nice set, your peach is freakin good.
49: TRK - nice teams friendlies. Princeton should come out more often!
49: white mike - didn't play
49: smashjin - good **** bringing animal and mad TVs

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
Lmaooooo but I got you back. For some reason I pull an absurd amount of stitches every match...

Oh and I'll do shououts tomorrow when I'm near a computer but I looved this tourny!
yeah because you made it back xD thanks alot tho i learned alot about that matchup

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
1: warriorknight - Awesome hacked wii man. I'm gonna try to get my gc hacked now haha, that **** got me hyped. Nice marth. : D
2: vanz - Awesome pickachu. Haha.
3: Th0rn - It was fun playing you. I tried to to my best but lol. : D
4: Chopz - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
5: djn - Fun playing teams with your double bowser.
5: tec0 - I wanted to play you but I was too lazy haha... oh wait I think I did play you, lol.
7: Hax - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
7: eggm - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
9: Reno - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
9: Nintendude - Oh good **** man. You are really good, I couldn't scratch your icies or luigi lol.
9: Swift - didn't play you, maybe next time : D Well... I don't remember if I played you or not lol.
9: Tag - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
13: Niko - Good marth dude. Hope to play you again sometime.
13: G$ - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
13: Sol - Hey you are a funny guy. I was gonna play your peach but I wanted to play the hacked wii haha. Hopefully next time. : D Haha Sol and lunar, funny.
13: otg - Great meeting you man! Yeah I see I must get my general game play better I guess... I don't see Doc as my problem, but I just don't know what to do exactly... Lol.
17: nando - It was fun playing with you again man. : D
17: animal - It was kool seeing you again, fun games.
17: banks - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
17: Stric Nyne - It was fun playing you, I need to get my falco match up better haha.
17: winston - Thanks for the tips, dude. It really well help me immensly. Srs.
17: wenbo - Did you team with Winston? If so then I think I was playing your falcon, good games. : D
17: tuna - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
17: t webb - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
25: thx - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
25: apok - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
25: rykard - Kool I forgot that you mentioned something about OOS uair haha. I don't think I played you or I might have? I dunno. : D I think I did, but fun either way. : D
25: voodoo - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
25: SOLAR - We didn't formally meet or play, but it's cool to meet ya and put a name to the face.
25: Prog - Yo, it was great seeing you again man. Yeah we only played like twice lol, but at least we played. haha
25: Chain Ace -I didn't play you, but we did in spirit I guess lol. We need to play next time dude. : D
25: Ky - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: D1 - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: deathknight - Stop gettin so broiled up. Chill man! This is just a game.
33: socks - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: ranmaru - I like the sound of my own voice!
33: book - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: roman - Fun playing with you roman. I was the pink/blue doc. : D
33: shoopman - Good ****, stay longer, and take advantage of friendlies man! Since you tell me this is your 4th tourny, it's not bad. Read up on info son and practice!
33: Slox - I don't think I played you but oh well. I brung dkr 64 and other games but I didn't know who would be bringing the 64 lol. Hopefully next time. : D
33: crimson - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: ultimascout - Thanks for bringin me and lunar to the tourny man! Thanks to you philly can once again rep pa. : D Hopefully we can smash again soon. : D
33: chred - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
33: lunar - Sup lunar. Lol. Come over to my house or I'll go to urs
33: phish it - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
49: crismas - I was gonna buy stickers but you no had any. : [
49: TRK - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
49: white mike - didn't play you, maybe next time : D
49: smashjin - didn't play you, maybe next time : D

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Mad fun tournament. Good sh*t to everyone. I'm gonna keep reppin' Samus to the fullest and I'll get first next time lol.

Alukard: Our team chemistry and combos are so f*cking beast and funny LOL! Sheik/Samus = Down throw to Charge Shot or back throw to my dair LOL.

Nandito: I got you son. Your training will continue as always.

Tati: Our double Bowser is still too beast. Thanks for coming through. Now get skinnier lol.

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
Yeah Ranmaru, that was me.

Good games to everyone I played, specifics to Niko, Ranmaru and Solar (I think)

S l o X

Smash Champion
question: who got the free win on me? -_- @ bracket messing up

/same situation as Shoopman. Wish I got to play through losers and end up winning the tourney, of course.

lmao lunar -_- soz. next time tho, next time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Brackets got messed up. Don't leave so early anyways lol. (I assumed you went to report your loss )

Shoopman

Smash Journeyman
I had to leave because my parents drove me, and they were leaving. I'm going by myself next time so it wont be an issue.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Oh ok, understood. Yeah next time take advantage of playing with alot of people. To get better you need to play alot of different styles of play. : D

Wenbobular

Smash Hero
O how could I forget
NINTENDUDE!
Nice to finally meet you, good job getting 9th

Nø Ca$h

Smash Champion
question: who got the free win on me? -_- @ bracket messing up

/same situation as Shoopman. Wish I got to play through losers and end up winning the tourney, of course.

lmao lunar -_- soz. next time tho, next time.
where do you live, CT? are you going to apex or a different tourney in tristate before then?

Rykard

Smash Ace
1: warriorknight (JMAN) - i literally was freaking out behind you when you had that weird muscle spasm with your arm. Hope it's all good now and congrats
2: vanz - You should only play Pika for now on
3: Th0rn - your falco wrecks. glad you did so good when you came so far
5: djn - I enjoyed being squished next to you in T.webbs car
7: Hax - has anyone ever told you look like johnny tsunami?
9: Nintendude - Good seeing you again! i thoroughly enjoyed cheering for you all day
9: Swift - You should come dressed up to every tournament for now on
13: Sol - murt
13: otg - i hope to learn the secrets of doc from you soon.
17: banks - good set even though i got wrecked. I would love to play you again some day but Maine sucks like that
17: Stric Nyne - Fun friendlies with you. especially my powershielded laser to falcon punch combo
17: tuna - i saw you the entire day and never played you. what the heck?
17: t webb - garbage
25: Ky - you have such an anti Rykard playstyle. i just don't know what to do
33: D1 - Good set in the first round. I would love to play you again
33: ranmaru - Keep repping with doc
33: book - Our set was tooooo close. stupid fox suicides. I'm sure you could have won if that didn't happen
33: roman - It was fun to get wrecked by you in those teams matches with twebb. Hope we get to play some more when we meet again
33: crimson - we destroyed in those teams friendlies we played together. good stuff dude
33: phish it - you have the most fun to watch characters i've ever played. i kinda forget i'm fighting you and just watch you do stuff sometimes haha
49: TRK - Fun tournament set. It seemed like you were not 100% though so i hope we can play in a less stressful situation some time soon

And Alukard, Thanks for an awesome tournament. sorry things took so long. I really had no idea who anyone was so finding them was what took so long. Promise i'll be better next time :)

DJ Nintendo

Smash Champion
Attention everyone:

I left a black memory card in slot 1 in a silver GameCube (I believe) at the tournament. The setup was near the back of the venue. I used it when I fought my tournament match against Nintendude and forgot to get it back. I got mad data on it like Need For Speed Underground 2 and stuff like that. Does anyone have it?

TheCrimsonBlur

Smash Master
1: JMAN: good ****.
2: vanz: great job in the tournament. it was awesome housing with you guys. You guys have a place in MD/VA lined up for you whenever you want to head down. :D
3: Th0rn: nice seeing you again. ppl don't know about dat Maine Falco.
4: Chopz: didn't play you but nice to see you do well.
5: djn: I have no Samus experience. Ever. Thx for ****** me and showing me how much I have to learn :D
5: tec0: great job at the tournament and thx for the housing. Had an amazing time. As I said to Vanz, if you ever, and I mean ever, need a place to stay in MD/VA, we got ya.
7: Hax: i didn't play you but from the little i talked to you, i can tell you are an awesome guy. Absolutely beautiful Falcon. Love watching you. Come to MD/VA sometime:D
7: eggm: didn't play you but watched you play my man Winston. Come to MD/VA.
13: Niko: marths for life baybay! I only faced you for my first few matches of the day so johns, etc. I really like your Marth tho, and its obvious that you have improved like maaad. Good stuff.
13: G$: I'm sorry I had to root against you, TWICE, but you gotta understand I had to support my MD/VA brethren. It hurt me too, cause you are honestly one of my favorite players. But tristate don't know about dem MD/VA luigis. I give them Marth practice so they **** :D
17: winston: amazing job in the tournament man. Making me proud. I had a lot of fun riding with you.
17: wenbo: wenbolicious makes all the girls go crazy. freaking blue machine makes me drive 5 hours only to get knocked out for the 2nd time in a row by him. whatever, i'm just happy i helped you place higher. Gooood shiiiit.
17: tuna: so many friendlies. your sheik is super fast and your low tiers are amazingly advanced. I was very impressed.
25: rykard: fun teams friendlies man! so awesome.
25: voodoo: so much fun hanging out with you. thx for letting me stay the night on the way back. ****ing ganon! you did well this tournament, can't wait to here dat voodoo commentary on live.
25: Prog: i never played you but i got mad subscriber hugs. you seem like the chillest dude ever. Good ****.
25: Chain Ace: nice falco man. I'm a fan.
33: crimson: lol stop being bad. lrn2play
33: ultimascout: that link is super sexy. nice doubles friendlies
33: chred: i know you are disappointed with your placing but i hope you had a good time anyway. gl with the iPod. either way, i really enjoyed your company.
33: phish it: had a few teams friendlies with you. my amazing combo got cut off because they turned the power off lol
49: crismas: thx for coming over to tec0's and showing that tristate hospitality. Come to MD/VA :D

special shoutouts to my boys oorah and tec9. Awesome friendlies, and great time hanging out. I'm still pissed my combo on oorah got cut off. STILL PISSED.

Crimson! It looks like you won at least one set (ignoring byes), right? Nice!
I raaaaaped Bye.

****ing raaaaaaaped him.

(i got spanked by DJN's Samus and Wenbo)

Alukard

Smash Hero
niko it wasn't a disrespect like u can never reach it again lol ... use that placing to make u practice... if people have the free time to play and have ANYONE to play with ... they should be getting better and just focusing on fixing their ****ty habits cuz everyone has em LOL

i wish i could play for more then like a collective hour throughout the whole day LOL ... =\

EDITTTT DJ i found a black memory card ... so we can check wats in it

Top Bottom