• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Bay Area Smash: Let's get some regular smashfests going

Naota21t

Smash Champion
i am hella down for going to millbrae on friday lol
alright that sounds cool. i'll talk to some locals (sfat, pewpewu, falcomist) and see if they wanna play so we can set something up

milbrae helllllllla far

how do you feel about driving/BART'ing to sunnyvale/cupertino?
i'd possibly go if you could find more people to go, and if i do go i'm bringing a few people with me.

I'll be back in Millbrae next week. I might start holding regular smashfests at my house over the summer.
yahyuhz. i'm going to be gone next week though :( but after that i have summer school, but its only til noon, so i'm down to play all summer.

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
I can't come Saturday, but Friday for sure. Where is this being held exactly? And I can bring 2 setups too, but I only have one melee disc.

Naota21t

Smash Champion
I can't come Saturday, but Friday for sure. Where is this being held exactly? And I can bring 2 setups too, but I only have one melee disc.
iunno yet. cuz i probably can't have TOO many people at my place (for parental and room reasons).

i'll see if i can find another place to play.

anyone free to play thursday? i'll go to you if i can reach through public transportation, or its close-ish to Bart.

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
I'm also free Thursday after 12:00 (school). And, we can always smash at my house if anybody wants to.
The address is: 10467 Ann Arbor Ave Cupertino, CA 95014.

Violence

Smash Lord
So... we doing this today?

If it's in Millbrae, I'll be driving around the bay since I don't feel like paying tolls, and I might drive through San Jose and pick one or two people up.

shehehe11

Smash Apprentice
Hey Samsonites,

is there anyway you can host a smashfest tomorrow (Saturday)?
Julian (sweetxignornace) im'ed me today and said he would be in
Cupertino tmrw to smash. I know shiningomega, Patrack, and possibly
Hydrokirby would be interested.

Violence

Smash Lord
I'm up for playing tonight, after 5 pm. I'm in South Hayward, but I can drive to other people.

I'd like at least a small group of people, if anyone's up for tonight.

Miharu

Smash Hero
don't got a place available myself, if anyone can provide one, i'd be down to play at anytime today

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
I can host smash anytime except for tomorrow (Saturday the 12th). Anybody wanna play Sunday, anytime during the week, or next weekend?

metalreflectslime

Chemistry PhD Programs?
Anyways the smashfest was ****. My favorite part of the smashfest was my 4 stock come back against Kurtis and Chris in teams. :) So like Sam isn't really reliable since he never texted me back so I'm not sure if he is still holding the smashfest. :( I need to get better at Powershielding to be competent against Falcos though. ;)

samsonites101

Smash Cadet
K, so I've been out all day. Smashfest tomorrow (June 13 Sunday) at my place anyone? I can't text so call me at (408)627, 9259. My address is 10467 Ann Arbor Ave, Cupertino CA 95014. I'm definitely down.

Top Bottom