• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mario can not spike :(

j3ly

Smash Champion
i know i made a thread about this when i started playing.

i hold - many friends always complain about not being able to meteor cancel my fair. i experienced the same **** today - was faired by another mario, and I SWEAR DOWN that i cancelled it. Pressed cancel one time, and nothing happend.

what propose is that mario has another hitbox on his fair which spikes.

it would make sense, seeing as mario has one of the longest meteor smashes in the game, at 15 frames, and he is mr.nintendo after all.

if somebody knows where to find marios's hitboxes on youtube that would be sweet. If fair is made up of 2 hitboxes, then i suspect there may be a spike hitbox somewhere.

Moof

Smash Rookie
i was looking into this a little bit and i agree it seems like if they are around your hat when you fair it does a real spike... i could definitely be wrong though

Top Bottom