• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TAER-The rise to power

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: TV ($96.00)(MK,Diddy,ROB,ZSS)
2: Lingx2 ($48.00)(Kirby,DDD)
3: hinkage ($16.00)(MK)
4: Fatal(Snake)
5: pelca(Falco)
5: mikeray4(Snake)
7: Drock(DDD,Zelda)
7: Bizkit(Ooops, Foward Air)(Snake)
9: GaG
9: tymer
9: kiwi
9: Tempest
13: Arron
13: WG/
13: MDM
13: CNL
17: Chili

1: Bizkit lost to me in singles (mikeray4 + bizkit) ($56.00)
2: P+F(pelca + fatal) ($24.00)
3: Sphere's beard outta 10 (lingx2 + tv)
4: Hinkage+icylight (Hinkage + Icylight)
5: Toothpicks of Destructive Amazement (Tempest + tymer)
5: Hit Girl and Big Daddy (Kiwi + Ace)
7: No I in team(Chilli+arron)
7: Cant spell this team name so they sucked it up (Gag + CNL)

Kool Aid

Smash Journeyman
man i need to step it up :( u guys were too ashamed.. but i did get 17th :( ill get u guys next time

TeeVee

Smash Lord
BEBE HOLIDAY = CT DAY

shoutouts later, this was top 3 most fun tournies ive been to even though not too many people showed.

good hosting mikeray (y)

OverLade

Smash Hero
Dedede is gay. Good **** Lingling.

Lol@results this weekend, someone fix the cosmos I think the universe is ending...

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Ling Ling lucky he ran into Fatal instead of me xd. Pretty scary DDD though.

mikeray4

Smash Ace
1: TV- finally you stop sucking and I have johns when I played you
2: Lingx2- so 1 snake isnt so bad...but double snake is something that overwhelms you
3: hinkage-is a homo
4: Fatal-wow, way to blow game 2 vs hink. you panicked and I saw it
5: pelca- YOU CANT DEFEAT ME WHEN I TEAM WITH POPPIN
5: mikeray4-dont call my name
7: Drock- nice to see you again, I'll hit you up whenever the next smashfest/tourney is
7: Bizkit- best double snake team in the country, plus I DNA 3'd your *** again. Lucky c4 sticky game 2 is lucky.
9: GaG-stichface is stupid
9: tymer- luigi to good in B-
9: kiwi-I heard u took hink down a game....but it was that TV that I have johns about
9: Tempest- Rainbow Cruise! Rainbow Cruise!
13: Arron-hope you get to more tourneys, I'd like to see you become part of the communnity. No homo
13: WG/- Simsbury is to good.
13: MDM-where is the hood at?
13: CNL-Great to see you again, that extra setup helps
17: Chili-hope you get to more tourneys, I'd like to see you become part of the communnity. No homo

I'd also like to say thank you for those who brought a setup it helps the tourney run smooth(cept for nacho)

A special thanks to Tempest for bringing the stream, so all the wonderful viewers at home could watch such an exciting tourney.

And a big thank you to NEpro who allowed me to take 1st in doubles.

Cruz needs to remember that its my laptop and not hers.

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
I'm glad Ling realized just how awesome Kirby is, and used him in tourneys. Hohoho, this makes me a very happy person! Keep repping Kirby! Vas a ver que como es mas rapido que DDD, vas a estar jodiendolos a todos en algunos matchups! ;D

I wanna see you 1st next time!

Yep! Ling is only getting better. Good stuff, Ling! :D

And who did he use Kirby with?

Pelca

Smash Journeyman
1: TV - GG's dude, my falco just cant beat meta knights anymore, im gonna work on a CP for that
2: Lingx2 - good stuff man xD, i wanted to play u in tourney so bad, but next time i guess =P
3: hinkage - ***** *** ****ing **** sucker
4: Fatal- sorry about dubz, we won the first set and i just felt so confident i did horrible for some reason xD, and tough losses, rough day
5: pelca- ....
5: mikeray4- good shiz taken biz right out after i took him outa winners haha
7: Drock- nice seeing ya dood and thnx for lettin me borrow that dolla
7: Bizkit- get *****
9: GaG- look at bizkits
9: tymer- look at Gag's
9: kiwi- look at tymers
9: Tempest- look at kiwi's
13: Arron- look at tempests
13: WG/- look at arron's
13: MDM- look at WG/'s
13: CNL- look at MDM's
17: Chili - look at CNL's

D-Rock1000

Smash Cadet
I'm a bit late, but I had a really chaotic week. Better late then never, right?

1: TV- I can't believe I haven't faced you yet. Gotta MM or friendly you at least once the next time I'm at a tournament with you. Congrats on first.
2: Lingx2- I only saw your DDD play a bit, but it was fun to watch. Really like to play you, see that DDD first hand and learn to add some tricks to my DDD. Congrats on second.
3: hinkage- I definitely should have taken you to a game three... GG's though. Your MK was impressive and your Wario was surprising. Nice job beating Fatal.
4: Fatal- GG's. Seeing your Snake play and actually playing it was completely different experience. I didn't do that well, but I definitely think I'll do better next time against you.
5: pelca- GG's. I have such a tough time against you, but I think I found something that will work. Congrats on beating Bizkit and you're welcome for the dollar.
5: mikeray4- Great job running the tourney. Everything went great and it was a lot of fun.
7: Bizkit- I keep meaning to play you, but things keep coming up and I forget. At least I got one game in, lol.
9: GaG- GG's. Tough Peach. Didn't friendly you like usual, but our set was pretty tense and fun. Glad we could play that much, at least.
9: tymer- A bunch of fun MM's and friendlies with you. The random matches and the Mario dittos were a lot of fun (STUPID BRINSTAR!). Hope to play you more.
9: kiwi- Only played you a bit early, but they were some fun games. The Brawl- crews and friendlies were a ton of fun.
9: Tempest- Thanks for the ride to subway and it was fun to see you again. Crazy set that was so tough. Very GG's. Thanks also for your help with the DACUS. I plan on coming to Gamingtec, so I'll hopefully see you there.
13: Arron- I think I talked to you, but I can't exactly recall. Either way, hope to play you sometime.
13: WG/- I talked to you for a minute, but didn't play you at all. Hope to play you in the future.
13: MDM- Very GG's. Glad to finally get to play you. Fun MM's and some really crazy endings, haha. Fun set for Brawl-, as well. You're a funny guy that was fun to play. Hope to see and play you again.
13: CNL- Saw you, but didn't talk to you or play you. Hope to play you in the future.
17: Chili- If you were the one who I played, GG's. You played well for the first time attending a tourney. If you go to more of them, it's definitely the number 1 way to get better.

Fun tournament. Almost didn't enter Brawl- crews, but I'm glad I did. It was a lot of fun, even if Nacho did sandbag to make us lose...

Top Bottom