• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Brawlin by the beach 6/12/10 Palm Beach Gardens

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
Results

Doubles

1: Sharpned Pencils (Sharpned Pencils) ($48.00)
2: Arabian Knights (Arabian Knights) ($24.00)
3: Egglayers (Egglayers) ($8.00)
4: Rock n Roll (Rock n Roll)
5: Woobuens (Woobuens)
5: The Brown Experience (The Brown Experience)
7: Kamikaze (Kamikaze)
7: Valentine (Valentine)
9: Team Awesome (Team Awesome)
9: Kelsey (Kelsey)
9: Gold Brothers (Gold Brothers)
9: Suicide (Suicide)
13: Jake (Jake)
13: Explosion (Explosion)
13: Man Bear Pig (Man Bear Pig)
13: Epicly More Awesome (Epicly More Awesome)

Singles
1: Poltergust ($117.00)-Yoshi
2: Jason E. ($58.50)-Olimar
3: Afro ($19.50)-Snake
4: Xaltias-Falco
5: D Who?-Lucario
5: Adam E.-Snake
7: RKO-ZSS
7: Joey Oneil-Snake
9: Brandon V.
9: Brett Es.-ROB
9: MechManiac-Samus,Snake
9: Aglow-Ice Climbes
13: BallR-Wolf
13: Sam Mcgrath
13: Hansen
13: Sicko-MK
17: Brandon Brown-Diddy Kong
17: SSGuy-Mario
17: Alex Moroni
17: Dfear-Diddy Kong
17: G-dub-Toon Link
17: Colton
17: Randy
17: Viper-Falco
25: John Meehan
25: DSKNK-Bowser
25: Jessie
25: Justin G.
25: Cullen
25: Kelsey
25: Brandon L.
33: Matt C.
33: Roll- Pika
33: Tyler S.
33: Hacky-pit
33: Jake
33: Manda
33: Robert S.
33: Alex Ho

[/IMG]

More information to come i am at mc Ds and my Computer is low

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Shout out time:

1: Poltergust ($117.00)- I believe Yoshi should be higher on the tier list. Haha. Congraduations on the win. Representing Yoshi's well.
2: Jason E. ($58.50)-Good Captain O.
3: Afro ($19.50)-Great meeting you. I'm glad you came here.
4: Xaltias-Good Falco. I take it you are a big Sonic fan.
5: D Who?- You play as Lucario too? never saw that. haha. Awesome job. Representing the Swamp*****s well.
5: Adam E.
7: RKO
7: Joey Oneil
9: Brandon V.
9: Brett Es.
9: MechManiac
9: Aglow- That was some sketchy s**t you pulled with those Inuit Children. Thank's for giving me some pointers. I will make sure I put your advice to good use.
13: BallR- Those 1v1's were close. I had a lot of fun. Hope we can play again soon.
13: Sam Mcgrath
13: Hansen
13: Sicko- Good job for you're first tournament. I'm sure the more experience you get the better you become.
17: Brandon Brown- A shame you had to leave. You have a very talented Diddy Kong
17: SuperShyGuy- Thats Me!
17: Alex Moroni
17: Dfear- Sick Meta Knight. Fun friendlies.
17: G-dub
17: Colton
17: Randy
17: Viper- Thank you for helping out. You helped make a success out of this tournament.
25: John Meehan
25: DSKNK
25: Jessie- Alright. Nice job for your first tournament.
25: Justin G.- What happened to Lucas? C. Falc has no Priority. Maybe next time.
25: Cullen
25: Kelsey
25: Brandon L.
33: Matt C.- G-dorf represent. I wanted to see some ROFL stomps though.
33: Roll- You had some good battles. We still had one of the best teams there. Pika/Fox FTW!
33: Tyler S.
33: Hacky
33: Jake
33: Manda
33: Robert S.- Well for a game you hate, you at least had some fun.
33: Alex Ho

-!-

Smash Lord
Where matches recoded??? nick didn't showed up... ummm I thought Afro would be the one winning this. Olimar is too good lol

8Bitman

Smash Master

Master Raven

Smash Master
Interesting. I wanna see Jason in action if he's good enough to beat Afro with Olimar.

8Bitman

Smash Master
well it's the olimar and snake MU first off the MU is broken in olimar's favor..

but it was pretty painful watching adam fight xaltis and lose both times.. when falco is a character he ***** usually since jason secondaries him.. it was teh chaingrab! NICE STUFF XALTIS!! IF IT WASN'T FOR YOU ADAM AND JASON WOULD'VE BEEN IN GRAND FINALS!!! YOU WERE THE "DECIDER". lol XD

-!-

Smash Lord
Yea Snake vs Olimar is pretty broken >_<

I hope videos where recorded >_> too bad the prizes where not cash cash, or did it change???

EDIT:

Didn't Poltergust went Luigi??? I know he tends to change to Luigi against Olimar... easier I think.

SSGuy

Smash Champion
3DS FC
4871-4520-9643
Yea Snake vs Olimar is pretty broken >_<

I hope videos where recorded >_> too bad the prizes where not cash cash, or did it change???

EDIT:

Didn't Poltergust went Luigi??? I know he tends to change to Luigi against Olimar... easier I think.
he was yoshi against olimar

8Bitman

Smash Master
hey actually went luigi one match against his olimar. the 3rd match of the winner's finalz set on RC.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Lol, Yoshi in 1st!!! Good work! Brawl must be going through a phase where underated/underused characters are placing high.

D Who?

Smash Journeyman
Congratz polt, you are really are the blood god. rofl. Great yoshi. Great job Jason E. ****ing sweet olimar. Afro good matches. Xaltis blow me. And to all the rest ****ing good game. Special Congratz to RKO who Beat Mcgirddles Zss with his Zss. And if Mcgriddle sees this, **** you

8Bitman

Smash Master
i think that people who are seeing the results are just thinking a random yoshi won and that not alot of gewd people came to this at all.. but MY GAWD!!! POLT IZ ZE BLOOD GAWD!!! O_O

-!-

Smash Lord
The only really good people that I noticed that went to this is Afro and Polt, this Olimar kid is good by the looks of it... I really thought Afro would win this if Nick (for some reason) didn't entered...

8Bitman

Smash Master
nick was late and they wanted a few other people to join but they didnt let them all join.. so they left..

das what i herd. =3

-!-

Smash Lord
I know that... Naples had a tendency of being late... But the TO alwayz holds it down a lil for us, were not late all the time but when we are, itz just nice that we don't get left out of the tournament specially since its more then one :p

SN Viper

Formerly 9th in FL PR
I didn't say I was good. But I'm not a scrub hating on a clearly superior player (mcgriddle). Your comment was cute though. Maybe I'll run into you in brackets.
so you are not a scrub but players from my crew (RKO, D Who?) that clearly did better then you at this event are?

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Xaltis - Sonic fan??? Respect lol I thought U were jus boastin 4 no reason I never knew

Polt - WTF!?!?!?! GOT D@MN!!!!

Aglow

Smash Journeyman
so you are not a scrub but players from my crew (RKO, D Who?) that clearly did better then you at this event are?
Yes, they went farther in their brackets than I did in mine. As did they ( and I) to you. There are good days and bad days. I'm sure you feel much the same about your placement at this tournament. Or your placement at "We be Smashin". I don't assume I am a better player than you, or them, just because of placement. No Johns, right? The point is, Nick Riddle is an amazing player, that guy was talking ****, and it wasn't cool. My comment concerning scrubdom isn't concerning play style/level as much as attitude. Maybe I shouldn't have taken up on someone else's part, but I respect Riddle, and didn't care for that last comment. To be quite honest, I was also drunk when I responded. I won't apologize; when I look at D Who's comment sober it was still ****ty.

On a related note, the way Sicko and RKO were acting at the end of the tournament towards afrothunder was simply astonishing. Members of "Your Crew" were an embarassment to themselves and everyone around them.

I don't have a qualm with you, but **** talk directed on a personal level is over the top. I don't want any grudges here, but ****. There was no need for the amount of hostility surrounding this tournament.

Top Bottom