• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Darklink Presents: Pre-Devastation Round Robin, Tempe, Arizona. RESULTS

Singles

1: Darklink (mk, DDD, snake)
2: Forward (mk)
3: Silly Kyle (peach)
4: Rain (mk)
5: Kira (pit/rob)
6: Lonewolf (mk/marth)
7: HadesBlade (yoshi)
8: Stevo (donkey kong/mario)
9: Wolfwood (kirby)
10: DerpDaBerp (luigi/bowser)
11: K9
12: Mr. Farenheit
13: Zenix
14: Gizmo
15: TommyDerMiester
16: Jesiah

Brawl Doubles

1: Darklink and Jard
2: Forward and JustinKamikaze
3: Silly Kyle and Hades
4: Rain and Lonewolf
5: Jane and Derp

Brawl Minus

1: Forward
2: Kira
3: Lonewolf
4: HadesBlade
5: Darklink
5: Stevo
7: Duff0
7: K9
9: Silly Kyle
9: Darkshifter
9: TommyDerMiester

forward

Smash Champion
I'm awesome.

Good games though to everyone I played. Tucson, it was good seeing you guys again. All the Phoenix brawlers, I'll be seeing you guys more often.

Duff0

Smash Ace
Darklink - lol!!!!
Forward - haha good **** man!
Silly Kyle - finally that stupid kid that cops out with marth didn't place higher than you, he only didnt enter ;p
Rain - lol gore
Kira - everyone has bad tournaments, your dumb for using mk
Lonewolf - your face when you walked in to see the gore was funny lol
HadesBlade - good **** beating chris man! ggs in brawl-
Stevo - your really good for someone who never goes to tournaments
DerpDaBerp - its fun talking, your a good guy
K9 - ggs in brawl-
Mr. Farenheit - inhaling the combustion of the magical greens?
Zenix - nice to see new players, cool.
Gizmo - ^
TommyDerMiester - tommy i love you ha
Jesiah - dude your like really good at melee

tournaments seem like so much better when you dont have the pressure of needing to do tournament matches, and the stress of actual tournament matches. especially when you don't find the game as enjoyable as the game thats being played 3 feet away. had a good time =]

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
GG's everyone.

Thanks Justin for practicing with me.

P.S. All power ranked players should enter next time.

P.P.S. Good to see you Forward

P.P.P.S. No more Bowser ;)

Jane

Smash Hero
great tourney. and im really happy with myself. although i placed ****ty, ive never played as well as i did this tournament. im very proud of myself and seriously see improvement in my game, and can clearly see things i need to improve on to keep getting better.

i had extremely close games with EVERYONE EXCEPT sean. lmao. even the people that 2-0'd me (besides sean) went down to last stock kill percents. most notably chris' snake, kyle, and kira's rob. im so proud of myself. ^_____________^

ANYHOO~

chris: ERECT HORSE *****!!!!!!!! AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

sean: haha dude, good ****. you did not place worse than 2nd place in any event. youre gonna be top 3 in az brawl VERY soon. im sad you left tucson tho :<

kyle: i love you. getting high like 6 times during one tournament was too ****ing awesome haha. congrats on placing top 3, and then spending your 3rd place earnings on MORE WEED! YAY! lmao. also thanks so much for letting me stay at your place xD

rain: haha good stuff on that money match. youre a very smart player, and fun to hang out with. im glad during tourney i at least went 2-1 with you tho :p

kira: ahahahahahah, you were hilarious. you and your ****in high shenanigans

lonewolf: ****in grandpa

hades: good stuff during those grand finals matches. when we went ganon/DK we got *****, but every time we were both MK we ***** them

stevo: i love your two mains. both DK and mario are awesome. you should come to more tournies youre really good, plus like i always say we need more character diversity

wolfwood: good games. keep that kirby going strong! kirby's pikmin are broken

tommydaberp: yeah lets just save the bowser for low tier events :p haha. gore/one guy one jar was too good

K9: dang dude its seriously fun as hell to watch your link. i know if you keep practicing and trying to get better your link WILL be a threat! and thats a crazy thing considering link is bottom tier. but foreals dont give up on link!

Mr. Farenheit: i guess thats why they call you mr. farenheit

zenix: fuuuuck, i hate marth haha. but good stuff bro your wins were clean

gizmo: good games, keep coming to tournaments!

TommyDerMiester: hahahah, watching you run made me laugh harder than anything else at this tourney. and i laughed pretty ****in hard at a lot of things. i love you. and upload that match in which you **** kira, i wanna watch

Jesiah: hmm, i didnt meet you or anything ):

duffy: ahahah goooooooooooooore!!!!!!!

bryce: get ***** on rainbow cruise SON! ;P

goop: good games sir :>

jeff: aww we didnt play at all this tourney ): next time next time

tai: we didnt play either ): lol did you asshoez go to filibertos? and then LEAVE?!?

yard: i still cant believe how perfect and awesome your controller was. thanks for ghetto cleaning my controller lol

taj: lol i love being like across the house and still being able to hear you yelling about something awesome that just happend. your hype is the best

justin: thanks for playing with me. a tempe tourney is never complete for me if i dont get to friendly you for a while :]

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
1: Darklink (mk, DDD, snake) stay off my color you scrub
2: Forward (mk) gg
3: Silly Kyle (peach) marth is immune to crown smacks
4: Rain (mk) your welcome lol
5: Kira (pit/rob) rob is still gay
6: Lonewolf (mk/marth)
7: HadesBlade (yoshi) best set ever
8: Stevo (donkey kong/mario)
9: Wolfwood (kirby)
10: DerpDaBerp (luigi/bowser) ilu2
11: K9
12: Mr. Farenheit
13: Zenix
14: Gizmo
15: TommyDerMiester sorry about accidently taking your controller, lets swap at devastation or next time chris hosts something
16: Jesiah

Saffy

Smash Ace
I miss you guys D:!
Also rain gj, you placed really high xD
I hope all you guys dominate devastation :3

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Glendale crew could not make it to this. I'm also sorry that Glendale crew will not be attending brawl tournament anymore.

We all decided to quit brawl for World of Warcraft.

Edit: Also Saffy nice Youtube vids. lol

AXE 09

Smash Master
Alright alright, I have a solution to all of this... Why don't we all just play some Melee? :)
I miss you guys D:!
Also rain gj, you placed really high xD
I hope all you guys dominate devastation :3
We all miss you =( Come baaaack!

DK SPEED DK

Smash Apprentice
Sorry Glendale crew could not make it to this. I'm also sorry that Glendale crew will not be attending brawl tournament anymore.

We all decided to quit brawl for World of Warcraft.

Edit: Also Saffy nice Youtube vids. lol
Due to people wanting to kill me and my family. I need to tell all of you that i am not quiting brawl for wow. I'm Sorry

Ch3s

Smash Journeyman
Jessi: You are really good! sorry whenever you saw me i was johnin about my horribleness. i honestly did play bad but you were fun to play and super cool! have fun in phoenix!

Forward: We need to play next time

Taj: God dangit im so angry, i think ill quit playin you now! ;)

Axe: We didnt play enough, but as usual fun matches! See you next tourney!

Kyle: We only played once, it was super fun! ur peach is so sexy and always improving. Keep it up master of the fair :)

Tai: ****

Rain: *****

Tommy: I love playing you, you are definately getting better, i bet that plateau isnt much longer! keep up the improvement!

Everyone else: I love you! or you play brawl, in which case we are acquaintances. :chuckle:

RainissoLink

Smash Cadet
**** round robins!!!

P.S. Your welcome for the set Rain
Thanks for all the money in your wallet.

1: Darklink (mk, DDD, snake) Can you believe this guy?

2: Forward (mk) good stuff dude, I just flat out got outplayed in our set

3: Silly Kyle (peach) Pretty slick that you got third, hanging out with you was hella fun and we had some hilarious matches

4: Rain (mk) awww yeee

5: Kira (pit/rob) See above

6: Lonewolf (mk/marth) Good **** in B-, at least you HAD some skill to back up your **** talk

7: HadesBlade (yoshi) GGs, hades, you're fun to hang with

8: Stevo (donkey kong/mario) Kira's bro right? Come to more tournies, you're really good

9: Wolfwood (kirby) k

10: DerpDaBerp (luigi/bowser) DON'T QUIT.

11: K9 Everytime I see you I keep forgetting to help you out, dude. Anyways, don't go into auto pilot that much, and don't give up on Link like I did

12: Mr. Farenheit Pretty much everything I said to Kyle

13: Zenix it's pretty cool to see new players, sorry for 3 stocking you both matches lol

14: Gizmo ^

15: TommyDerMiester Same as Kyle and Jane, but sorry for ******* you hard in that set

16: Jesiah I wish you luck on your national smash journey.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
1: Darklink (mk, DDD, snake) – I love you, dude! Bromance all the way and I seriously loved the song you played for me. I know deep down in my heart that song was written for me. Be my lover forever!! One of these days my dream will come true and it will be me vs. you in Grand Finals!! Can’t wait to see you this again this weekend for Devastation. Haha, and you can’t quit the green goddess when I’m around!!

2: Forward (mk) – Wow, I’m seriously going to straight up murder your ***!! I hate really good Melee players who can transfer over to Brawl likes it’s nothing without much practice and **** it up. You’re so good and so frustrating to fight!! You really stepped it up this tournament and pretty much slaughtered me for most of our matches. I’m just glad I didn’t get 3-0’d in Loser’s Finals, however, I am still mad at you for timing me out the last match!! I promise, I will get my sweet revenge.

3: Silly Kyle (peach) – Step it up. Lulz for going “green” peach the whole tournament. ;)

4: Rain (mk) – Good ****, Rain. It was tons of fun hanging out with you and I’m quite impressed how much better you are doing with MK. It kinda reminds me of arod, except you’re way better, cooler, and not illiterate.

5: Kira (pit/rob) – Lol!! You’re such a mess when you’re high. I’m so glad I beat you 2-0, Kira!! Let’s keep it that way, *****. I’m your master.

6: Lonewolf (mk/marth) – Your Marth has another thing coming. That second match on FD was just a glimpse of the pain that will ensue. Match three was stupid and you know it.

7: HadesBlade (yoshi) – Thanks for teaming with me, Hades!! We did really effing good for being a D/F tier team and showing those three double MK teams what’s up!! Like honestly, we must be amazing if we can do as well as we did on Saturday. I’m also very glad I beat you in our $1 MM and in the RR. Good job beating Chris and Forward. Keep up the hard work and it will pay off!!

8: Stevo (donkey kong/mario) – I was quite impressed by your DK in Brawl. Being Kira’s brother has its benefits lol. Break out of your shell!!! lulz

9: Wolfwood (kirby) – Nice Kirby. You have potential once you work out some kinks in your game and notice some of the nuances of gameplay with more experience.

10: DerpDaBerp (luigi/bowser) – C’mon dude, you’re totally better than this. I know you can destroy b****es. You definitely need to keep a better mindset. If you can improve your mental fitness and observation skills, you will see mad improvement. I guarantee it.

11: K9 – It was really fun fighting you again!! Haha, it was totally hilarious when I pulled out that bob-omb last match and killed you with it!!

12: Mr. Fahrenheit – OMG!! Let me just say smoking with you like six times throughout the tournament was totes mcgoats amazing!! It made the whole experience that much better and it was fun bonding with my fellow smashers by paying tribute to the green goddess of ganja!!

13: Zenix – Nice Marth. Fun matches. Come to more tourneys!!

14: Gizmo – I really enjoyed Peach dittos haha. I bet you didn’t know I was the best Peach here in AZ lol. Nice Snake as well, but I’d rather see you play Peach. But that’s cuz I’m biased towards her.

15: TommyDerMeister – Seriously, dude? Wow. You’re honestly better than this and I wish you would care more. Even at your plateau, you’re still better than last. C’mon.

16: Jesiah – It was fun playing you that one set in melee at the very beginning of the tournament lol. I hadn’t played anyone at all until you. It was a great warmup and I dominated for most of my matches in Brawl. Too bad we didn’t get to play more in Melee.

AXE – As always, I love fighting you in Melee. Peach dittos are my specialty!! Next time we will have to fight more, I was just so consumed in the round robin that I didn’t get a chance to sit down and play some Melee.

TAI – You’re my asian persuasion, and I love your presence at tournaments. Sorry we didn’t get to play this time… but I promise I will make sure your Marth gets stomped by my sexy Peach.

TAJ – Purple drank!! Wish I could’ve played you while you were here, but it was cool seeing you around nonetheless.

Ch3s – Haha, fun games. Peach ***** on FD!! Stop soft resetting; it’s a bad habit. And play with a better attitude! Watch your spacing, work on that mindset, and you should see improvement quickly.

Duffy – Thanks for uploading all those matches for me!! Haha, most of them were my matches too!! Lulz. I’m sad you didn’t enter, especially since it was a round robin and you would’ve gotten a lot of experience and match up practice. You would have definitely gotten your money’s worth and potentially money back. But no!! Lol. <3

Jard – GGs in doubles!! Stop being a ***** and enter singles more often. No money johns or other BS!!!

Justin – Fun matches! We went 1-1, we’ll have to do the tie breaker another time!! You’re so good and I wish you’d enter singles more often. I feel like it’s hurting you more than it’s helping by not entering.

Helen – Sexy as always!! Great seeing you!! ^_^

Trevyn - Lol! SWED (Smoke Weed Every Day)

Bryce
- If only you didn't work so much... but I'm so glad you came!! You're the best and it was tons of fun driving up to your connect and back. The music was totes amazing, if I may say so myself, and it was just chill in general. You make Smash that much funner (yes, funner is a word for me lol). Maybe I'll see you at Devastation? <3

xxwolfwoodxx1

Smash Apprentice
Darklink: fun matches and great tourney, I loved this tourney and I hope you choose this format again sometime soon

Forward: ggs

Silly Kyle: I always have a blast playing against you even if I'm getting stomped. O_O... feed me moar turnips <(^0^)>!!!! lol

Rain: lol! I got stomped. I haven't lost that hard since my first tourney

Kira: I failed so hard on Brinstar... and thanks for the ROB advice! once I get a little better I'll start using him in tournies.

lonewolf: kirbycide failure lol

stevo: good DK, cant wait to play again and get another chance to fight it

VV the guy below this line is terribleVV
wolfwood: <<<you are teh super noob! lol
^^no seriously he really sux^^
lol

Derpdaberp: I thought that you maining bowser was really cool and I'd like to see some AZ bowser rep. also a pretty good luigi

mr. Fahrenheit: is this jane? I'm confused... anyways... the matches vs your olimar were fun. I love kirby pikmin! and a kirby + olimar team sounds like a fun combination

Zenix: fighting you was fun and you really took me by surprise! I'd like to see you at more tourneys

Gizmo: ggs and keep coming to tournies

Tommydermeister: Captain Falcon represent!

Jesiah: ggs

Jard: I have 3 broken/faulty controllers I can give you for your controller modding, although they are all 3rd party (madcatz I think...), hanging out was fun... and who the hell is Dawei??? lol I still havent fought you yet...

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
I forgot a lot of things I wanted to say.

Darklink- Thanks for hosting as always, i love you so much man, it's unfortunate we didn't get time for you to play Brawl with me, maybe next tourney.

Forward- Dude, I have a feeling that you may be AZ's top Brawl player soon. I'd love to see that, don't let me down.

Silly Kyle- smoking all those times we did throughout that day was awesome.

Rain- There is no need to have to gay a brawl falcon player. no need. cool smoking with you.

Kira- i was close to beating you for our round robin matches, how many times did you get knee'd/double knee'd? I fucked your Pit up son.

Lonewolf- You stole my only good melee controller.... I assume you controller was purple+black with the white nunchuk control stick, because that's the one I picked up.

HadesBlade- yoshi is stupid, and even more stupid in brawl-

Stevo- I had fun doing all those Falcon dittos, and I'm also glad you enjoyed watching me **** your brother.

Wolfwood- i don't remember playing you, if we did I'm sorry. Falcon All Day.

DerpDaBerp- I don't remember our matches, but I'll look at that replay when i can

K9- I remember that i played you, but I don't remember the matches lol. gg's

Mr. Farenheit- Johnny? I don't remember playing you either.

Zenix- you're the marth player right? i remeber playing you, not our matches. lol. gg's

Gizmo- you're that dude with fro right? i remeber playing you, not our matches. lol. gg's

Tommy- hey look, last, again.

Max Ketchum

Collegiate Starleague Smash Director
I guess there's not much else to do out there besides smoke weed and play Smash, huh?

Jane

Smash Hero
Theres plenty to do out here. Especially in phoenix. If you think there isnt then youre not really looking ;)

lonewolf537

Smash Journeyman
I forgot a lot of things I wanted to say.

Darklink- Thanks for hosting as always, i love you so much man, it's unfortunate we didn't get time for you to play Brawl with me, maybe next tourney.

Forward- Dude, I have a feeling that you may be AZ's top Brawl player soon. I'd love to see that, don't let me down.

Silly Kyle- smoking all those times we did throughout that day was awesome.

Rain- There is no need to have to gay a brawl falcon player. no need. cool smoking with you.

Kira- i was close to beating you for our round robin matches, how many times did you get knee'd/double knee'd? I fucked your Pit up son.

Lonewolf- You stole my only good melee controller.... I assume you controller was purple+black with the white nunchuk control stick, because that's the one I picked up.

HadesBlade- yoshi is stupid, and even more stupid in brawl-

Stevo- I had fun doing all those Falcon dittos, and I'm also glad you enjoyed watching me **** your brother.

Wolfwood- i don't remember playing you, if we did I'm sorry. Falcon All Day.

DerpDaBerp- I don't remember our matches, but I'll look at that replay when i can

K9- I remember that i played you, but I don't remember the matches lol. gg's

Mr. Farenheit- Johnny? I don't remember playing you either.

Zenix- you're the marth player right? i remeber playing you, not our matches. lol. gg's

Gizmo- you're that dude with fro right? i remeber playing you, not our matches. lol. gg's

Tommy- hey look, last, again.
it is, sorry about that.

if you are at deva saturday we can swap

TommyDerMeister

Smash Lord
yeah, i'll be there saturday.

i haven't been able to play melee all week since the one you took was my only melee controller.

Top Bottom