• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Burlington-Hamilton Smashfest January 14

raidos

Smash Apprentice
When?
Friday, January 14th
Earliest this can start is 6pm cause I have work on Friday.

Where?
5286 Pinedale Avenue, Burlington.
The GO station is about 10-15 minute walk to my house so that's always an option for people that don't drive. (I'll update this later with a map)

Who?
This section will have a updated list of the people that have confirmed and the stuff that they can bring. Everyone is welcome!

Player----TV's----Console's

Raidos----3 tvs----1 Wii and brawl

Why?
Because smash is fun ;)

Contact Info
You can reach me on my cell at 905-515-7662 if you get lost or need info :p

Pho

Smash Journeyman
Ya, I'm in. But I'll be there after work with James.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Yo while i'm at it, i'll help you beat the game you seem incapable of beating. Check with your sister if she needs random drives or if I can crash for the night. Lol.

TIPPR

Smash Rookie
im down, if you need an extra Wii, i can bring mine, it has no hacks tho atm, also If you need a ride, let me know in advance.

Awesome that your coming tin, give me some much needed rob matchup exp.
Cya all there

sauc3

Smash Lord
I will be there, ready for melee, is there a cap on how many people u can have? cuz i know a few melee guys in oakville that want to smash, and this is right in the middle.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Everything sounds hype guys. And Kurt, no limit at the moment but may get crowded but I think we'll be fine lol. Btw since Justin is bringing a wii, we gonna be needing one more for my other tv!

Summonedfist

Smash Lord
i don't know iliad.... ... ... ...

also, pho and james may be late if they're willing to wait for me to get off work lol

sauc3 we gotta playyyy moreeeeee =D

can someone bring recording stuff? or should i just stick with my digital camera?

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Updated with the people confirmed in the thread. Lombardo wants to come but needs a ride, is anyone willing to pick him up :)

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Lol great practice guys, looking at july 2nd for the next date for one of these. Post if your free to come so we can get the date confirmed.

lol @ loli anime. You would john :p.

Iliad

Smash Lord
Actually Saturday would be a ****load better. Friday i'm going out with a friend for his birthday. Sunday I'm busy all day. Saturday is the best day pl0x.

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Acually guys, this is gonna happen on July 9th, confirmed. Cant happen friday or saturday becaus eI got work. Hope the dates good for everyone

Dimmy

Smash Journeyman
u guys would get perfect practice for my tournament the day afte r:p

raidos

Smash Apprentice
Hey guys, lets get more confirmations for tommorow!

Ill try to get tipper and kuenzel to come.

Guelph or Hamilton people? Confirm for this please xD

sauc3

Smash Lord
i will be there, with my PoS guitar :p, also I'll be picking up culex along the way, and anyone else in hamilton that needs a ride (jaske?, iliad?, other?), so long as i can get the van, if i can't for some reason ima need a ride, james? haha, I should be good though, I'll post in a few when I know more.

see you all tomorrow :)

sauc3

Smash Lord
ima try n get a hold of the other hamiltonians, jaske said he might be up for smash, tho i cant remember which day he said he was free, thats pretty much all we got haha, jon is gunna be drugged up so ill call him on friday and convince him to come in his stupor

sauc3

Smash Lord
kay so hamilton is coming, me jaske and culex gunna **** ****, couldnt get in touch with the others, see u all around 5,

Top Bottom