• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Smurf apex housing!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
ADDRESS:
70 south munn rd east orange NJ 07018. (APROX 25-30MIN DRIVE FROM THE VENUE!!!)

Go inside the elevator and press PH apt 1106 (make a left out of the elevator and walk straight down and make a right)

PARKING:
There is visitors parking and if you park in there you have to leave your info at the front desk. If you cannot find parking in the lot you will have to park on the street. In order to do this you have to call the police station and register with them. the number to call is 973 266 5000 E.O police dept. Please do this because if you don't they will give you a ticket.

PRICE:
$7 a night.
ONCE you step into my house I want 7 bucks even if you don't plan on sleeping over.

TIME:
Wed: anytime after 4:00pm but if u really need to b there earlier call me and we can wrk something out.
Thurs:call 20min ahead of time
Friday: call 20min ahead of time
Saturday:call 20min ahead of time

Sunday:call 20min ahead of time
monday: i want to clean up so im going to need everyone out by 1pm. If you need to stay longer because of a flight or something write it in this thread so i kno. However i will ask for your help :)
BRAWL:
I only have 1 setup so if u guys want to play bring full setups.

SMOKING:
you can smoke but not inside. There is a balcony where anyone who wants to smoke can go outside and do so.

SLEEPING:

There is absolutely nothing inside of this house. So just pick a spot and sleep there. I have room for probably 50+ people to sleep so it shouldn't be too much of a problem to find a good place to sleep. Also, i strongly urge that you bring a sleeping bag or lots of sheets unless you like sleeping on the hard floor.

RULES:
This is MY HOUSE. I expect everyone to treat it with respect. We are going to be at the highest level of the building so there are people that will be underneath us. You can make noise but after a certain time the noise level needs to be :)brought down to reasonable. If you break something I'm going to flip and charge you to fix it so DON'T BREAK ANYTHING!!

LAYOUT:
3 bathrooms(one is a half), 3 bedrooms, huge living room, and a balcony (2 floors)

Food:
I live around almost every fast food place you can think of and they are probably a 10-15min walk 3 min drive.

SMASHFEST DATES
Wed: Starts at 3pm ends at 12am
Thurs: Starts at 3pm ends at 12am
IF you name is on the list you do not have to pay for the smashfest but if not then there is a $5 charge. Please post if you are interested in the smashfest since i probably can only have 100 people (not sure about this number may be more) BTw the smashfest is not in the same room as the place i am housing people. pLEASE BRING SETUPS We gonna need them and if enough people come we could have a tourney if you guys want!!!
Number:
(646) 326 4753 Dexta aka Smurf.

NAME LIST:
ajp_anton
Smasher89
Armada
Aniolas
Ultimate raz0r
Gnes
Jerm
Trela
raidos
Yoshq(thurs-monday)
Kewl
Diakonos
Manugoyf
Ayen
Basilioyugi
Sanuzi(thurs-monday Morning)
I.B(thurs-monday Morning)
sauc3(fri-sun)
riddlebox(fri-sun)
summondedfist(fri-sun)
Sleaf(thurs-monday morning)
Unknown5(thurs-monday Morning)
daemonfang(thurs-monday)
che_lab(thurs-mon)
RaynEX(thurs-monday morning)
fury(thurs-sunday)
nasty(fri-sunday)
smurf(wed-monday)
Jbandrew(sat-sunay)
Yunior
scarylb59
Vanityangel
Japan (6)
King
ITT
Solecalibur
Blue rogue
Link
Cloudfox
Shugo
rust
47)!! toronto Joe(fri)

DeezNutZ

Smash Journeyman
as microwave said a crew of 4-5 people will be coming from purdue and would like housing we can likely bring a few setups

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
Well I guess the Swedes are all interested as I don't know of any other options, and a hotel room will certainly be more expensive. And there will be ~50 other smashers to play with =) (there will be Melee, right?)

Which means:
ajp_anton
Smasher89
Armada
Aniolas

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Well the most important question is.. is there showers at your place? And can we use it?
(read OP) there are 3 bathrooms 2 having showers...y wouldn't u b able to use it lol?

@KING i need names, saying car pool doesnt cut it

@ajp MElee if u bring melee

ALSO i am working at getting tables and chairs cuzz like the OP says the house is COMPLETELY EMPTY(still has running water electricty Ac) but if people could bring these items as well it would help out although im not providing game play just a place to socialize, sleep, bath, and w/e else..

ajp_anton

Smash Lord
@ajp MElee if u bring melee
You do realize how far away we come from?
And to make things worse, the last part of the trip is done with an airline where checked-in baggages cost (lots of) extra, so I'm going to (try to) make this whole 2-week trip with only a 10kg cabin baggage. And I'm bringing my recording equipment.
Oh, and there's no guarantee that your TV supports PAL in 60Hz.

But sure, I'll try to bring a cube. No promises though.

kewl

Smash Ace
NNID
Kewlz3
Could you reserve spot for the Panamanians (OOC)?

There's 4 of us.

Kewl
Manugoyf
Ayen
Basilioyugi

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Go ahead and add us to the list:

HondaFoo
Wohlgey

Also, we'll be flying in from Newark--how far is your place from the airport?And would you possibly be able to pick us up from the airport Thursday afternoon?

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Go ahead and add us to the list:

HondaFoo
Wohlgey

Also, we'll be flying in from Newark--how far is your place from the airport?And would you possibly be able to pick us up from the airport Thursday afternoon?
its not far but i wont be able to pick/drop off anyone since im hosting..so u should try and find someone who is willing to pick u up and take u around b4 i put u guys on the list :)

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
Actually I Google mapped it and we should be able to take a bus from Newart Airport to your place no problem, so that settles that

HondaFoo

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
HondaFoo
There's only two of us, I'm sure we could hitch a ride with someone who is driving, like in the trunk or something lol

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Sent You a PM. If you've still got room, put down the following 6 Canadians:

Raziek
Nyke
Drake
Atila
KMAG
Lamb

sauc3

Smash Lord
ill send you as pm aswell
my friend may have already signed us up, but incase he didn't the following 5 canadians need housing

sauc3
riddlebox
summondedfist
weon-x
pho

thanks, :)

dextasmurf

Smash Lord
Everyone does realize that i AM NOT providing transportation too and from anywhere right? and that the venue is about 25min drive away?

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Yeah, I understand that. The Nova Scotia crew that I mentioned is coming down in a van, we know the deal.

We're also bringing our own sleeping bags and such, so we're all aware and prepared, and we've already mapped out the location of your place vs. the venue, etc.

Also, since you put Brawl players only, I should mention that we're ALL entering for Brawl.

Put us down please. :p

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
I edited it slightly after, but no, we're all Brawl players. (Though I think Lamb might be also entering melee.) We're all doing Brawl singles, and we're all doing doubles.

Tink

Smash Hero
yo if you still have space, chicago crew needs housing (4) just for thursday and were gonna get a hotel friday/sat. lmk thanks

edit: nvm lolll...only brawl players....lameeee!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom