• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Peach's death certificate.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I decided to make a thread about when characters will die when Peach uses a kill move (fresh) I will list most stages since saome have the same range. This should give people a better idea on when it's time for the enemy to die. Thus you can plan your moves and know when to use them and not. This might be able to help people play a lil smarter and not rush in alot/burn kill moves. With this, you can see when to give your opponent the death certificate.

Everything is done on FD. What ever stages are bigger/smaller than FD, just add/subract damage from FD and thats around the % they will DI. I have not done upsmashes and might saved those for very last cause it will be a pain to do those on my own. Really with DI. I'll add 1-2 characters each day fopr updates. Starting from the high tiers and working my way down.

If you land any of these in the air, it decreases the % one will die. pretty much common sense so keep that in mind.

DDD:
Fair: corner with no DI: 90
Corner with DI :155

Meta knight:
Fair:
Corner of the stage with NO DI: 72%
Corner of the Stage with DI: 115%
Center stage with NO DI: 110%
Center stage with DI: 125

Bair:
Center stage with No DI: 130%
Center stage with No DI: 145%
Corner of stage with no DI: 90 %
Corner of stage with DI: 140%

Upsmash:
Sweetspot upsmash grounded: 70%
Upsmash from below: 90

Upair:
Under the enemy (while they do a full jump): 120% * dies early the higher you hit him.

Nair:
Center stage with no DI: 130%
Center stage with DI: 145%
Corner or stage with no DI: 100%
Corner of stage with DI: 145%

Uptilt:
From under: 130%
The side: 135%

Snake:
Fair:
Coner of FD with No DI: 90%
Coner of stage with DI: 165%
Center stage with no DI: 140%
Center stage with DI: 170%

Bair:
Center of stage with No DI: 150%
Center stage with DI: 180%
Corner of stage with No DI: 120%
Corner of stage with DI: 180%

Nair:
Center stage with no DI: 155%
Center stage with DI: 185%
Corner of stage with no DI: 120%
Corner of stage with DI: 180

Upsmash:
Sweetspot grounded: 110%
Sweetspot under the enemy: 110%

Uptilt:
Under the enemy: 180%
The sides: 185%

Uair:
Under the enemy grounded: 165%

Oppoents DI has to be ON POINT. If they DI late or the wrong way, they won't live this long as stated here.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
I never seen this before. But if you gave up on it then I guess I'll pick up where you left off.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Wow interesting thread Dark ;o
I still find it hard to kill with Peach but knowing percentages is pretty sweet.

70% from the UpSmash on MK.

Christ, I need some mindgames for this move.
Rick Niddle......Nick Riddle.....@_@

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
I've been getting a lot of upsmash kills lately. It's imperative that us Peaches find a way to utilize it to its fullest potential!!

Lol!! Rick Niddle, the next Nick Riddle but for Peach players!

BluePeachy100

Smash Champion
Peach's Usmash can kill at so low, but it's the most impossible move to land ever. If it were easier to land, it's easily be her best killing move.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
No, I have lil to no experience on wario. If I was to land a grab on him, it all be mindgame material. As some strat, I got nothing. Best ask someone else.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
With good DI and momentum cancelling, Wario can actually live just above 100% from a fresh grab release Up Smash on stages like FD and BF. Wario wll definitly survive percentages in the 80's if he's DI'ing correctly

I personally like to make sure Wario is at at least 100%, give or take about 2% before doing an Up Smash out of a grab release, otherwise my Up Smash is left stale if it doesn't work. Plus, its much easier to chase Wario if you do something else like Nair him

RESET Vao

Smash Journeyman
NNID
RESET_Imp
Question;

If U Smash is condidered one of our best kill moves, why is Japes considered one of our best stages?

(Or is japes old news, the thing I read was 2008 lol)

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
Japes is banned. But it is one of our best cause we live long off the top, and Peach dies quick off the top. She kills well off the sides on there. And she can get her float back if she touches the water. She has lil trouble making it back on stage.

Metatitan

Smash Master
Peach has a lot of frame traps on wario that force him into a landing airdodge (ergo, a free grab if you time it right), so yes there are ways to grab wario. Still, it's wario and it won't be easy.

Two-Ell

Smash Master
lol lance I hope you know that this is a hella old thread. He probably doesn't care about the question anymore.

Raz and I were just looking through old threads. Maybe bumping some that are interesting.

:rosalina:

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
over 200

peach is not a killer
I strongly disagree with that.

Peach can still end up killing Donkey Kong around 140%-160%

The only time you kill Donkey Kong over 200% is when your moves are stale.

Usmash will kill DAMN EARLY if sweetspotted, which on Donkey Kong isn't hard to land.

Metatitan

Smash Master
I strongly disagree with that.

Peach can still end up killing Donkey Kong around 140%-160%

The only time you kill Donkey Kong over 200% is when your moves are stale.

Usmash will kill DAMN EARLY if sweetspotted, which on Donkey Kong isn't hard to land.
Have you ever played anyone that knows how to DI? Serious question btw.

You'll only end up killing DK that "early" if it's up smash or tipper racket, nothing else will ever do the trick if they're DIing properly. I've hit DK's with a fresh Fair at 200% and they live. Peach's KO moves are not strong, fresh or stale. Up smash and tipper racket are the two exceptions and hitting with them doesn't happen THAT frequently if your opponent is careful.

¿Qué?

Smash Champion
Of course. I co main him.

Fair has enough knock back to kill if it's fresh that early. In the Peach vs. DK MU there isn't a major need to rack damage or pressure with Fair since all of your other moves are quicker and can do a great job of things. His small shield has a hard time dealing with Dair, and his size already makes it difficult to avoid grab set ups.

In this MU you can save Fair for kills, and you can land Usmash if DK trys to Bair you, which he most likely will. This alone makes it a world easier to land.

A DK not Bairing is like a Peach not glide tossing.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
Would like to know Lucas/Wario's kill %

what I know

Lucas dies at 180 when chain garbed
Wario dies at 110 when grab release

other than that, I would like more info on both characters if you please.

Dark.Pch

Smash Legend
NNID
Dark.Pch
3DS FC
5413-0118-3799
This thread will be updated within three days. its just a pain to do this alone and I am not in such a good situation right now to bring in quick results.

Top Bottom