• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

The Matchup Centre(Last update: July 31st)

TheMike

Smash Lord
This thread was created to provide people with the current matchup discussions. I will be visiting each character boards so that I can keep this updated. The main purpose is to help people finding matchups they want to discuss, and some discussions will be removed from the list when they do not move on.

If there is a matchup that is being discussed at the moment and is not listed here, please let me know, because I may miss one or two. I also would like to know if there is any link in the following list that is not directing people to the right thread.

==

Do you want to find certain matchups being discussed at the moment that are listed below? You can either use the seach tool above this post("Seach this Thread"), or type Ctrl + F.

Current Matchup Discussions

Captain Falcon vs Lucario
Ganondorf vs Diddy Kong
Jigglypuff vs Lucas
Jigglypuff vs Fox
Kirby vs Captain Falcon
Kirby vs Yoshi
Link vs Diddy Kong
Lucario vs Diddy Kong and Marth
Lucas vs Bowser
Lucas vs Ice Climbers
Ness vs Jigglypuff
Olimar vs Snake
Peach vs Meta Knight
Pit vs Mr. Game & Watch
ROB vs Pikachu
Snake vs Zero Suit Samus
Toon Link vs Pit
Toon Link vs ROB
Zero Suit Samus vs Yoshi

Kewkky

Uhh... Look at my status.
Premium
Switch FC
SW-7001-5337-8820
Mike, keep updating this thread even if people don't reply much here. Having a gateway where we can see if our characters are being discussed is a great thing to have! Those of us who are proud mainers will always want to defend them in other character boards, so we'll keep checking this thread out even if we post very few times in it.

Rickerdy-doo-da-day

Smash Master
Toot Toot thrills in Green Hills (England, UK)
NNID
RicardoAvocado
Yea, to make things tricky the Peach Boards are having seperate Rediscussion threads now which are acting as our match up discussions...just have a glance at the boards and whichever one has popped up most recently will be our most recent discussion

Also, this thread is going to be tricky to keep on the first page without people constantly bumping it :x

TheMike

Smash Lord
Mike, keep updating this thread even if people don't reply much here. Having a gateway where we can see if our characters are being discussed is a great thing to have! Those of us who are proud mainers will always want to defend them in other character boards, so we'll keep checking this thread out even if we post very few times in it.
I will. :)

Also, this thread is going to be tricky to keep on the first page without people constantly bumping it :x
I don't know if this deserves to be stuck, but it seems to be the best solution to this problem.

TheMike

Smash Lord
Updated.

I wonder if you can organize the matchups by character in the OP so it's easier to find certain characters?
Ehh. Do you really think it's hard to find certain matchups when only 22 are listed(that's the currently number)? Anyway, I added some seach information stuff to the OP that may help people finding matchups.

TheMike

Smash Lord
OP fully updated. Some discussions added, and many were removed. :S
Please tell me if I missed any.

Top Bottom