• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

GamePad VA Presents: Rainbow Crews - June 19, 2010 (an MD/VA Event)

GamePadVA

Smash Apprentice
Results:

Doubles

1: Boss/Korn :luigi2: / :metaknight:
2: Logic/Lie :olimar: / :falco:
3: K9/Coney :pikachu2: / :dedede:
4: Meep/Omni :fox: + :metaknight: / :metaknight:
5: GIMR/Aposl
5: Deez/Sin
7: Jared/Kenny
7: MattyP/Lykeios
9: Dave/Mike
9: Jimmy/Raymond

Singles

1: Korn :metaknight:
2: Lie :diddy: / :falco:
3: Logic :olimar:
4: Boss :luigi2: / :gw:
5: Coney :dedede: / :wario:
5: Meep :fox: / :popo:
7: Lykeios :wolf:
7: Omni :metaknight:
9: K9
9: GIMR
9: Sin
9: Deez
13: TooFast
13: Kojin
13: Mattix
13: Aposl
17: UA
17: Kai
17: Mike
17: Dave
17: Past Tense
17: Monkley
17: Smokey
17: SK
25: Jared
25: RCyclone

Singles Bracket Here (till i can fix it).

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Results:

Doubles

1: Boss/Korn :luigi2:/:metaknight:
2: Logic/Lie :olimar:/:falco:
3: K9/Coney :pikachu2:/:dedede:
4: Meep/Omni :fox:+:metaknight:/:metaknight:
5: GIMR/Aposl
5: Deez/Sin
7: Jared/Kenny
7: MattyP/Lykeios
9: Dave/Mike
9: Jimmy/Raymond

Singles

1: Korn :metaknight:
2: Lie :diddy:/:falco:
3: Logic :olimar:
4: Boss :luigi2:/:wario:
5: Coney :dedede:/:wario:
5: Meep :fox:/:popo:
7: Lykeios :wolf:
7: Omni :metaknight:
9: K9
9: GIMR
9: Sin
9: Deez
13: TooFast
13: Kojin
13: Mattix
13: Aposl
17: UA
17: Kai
17: Mike
17: Dave
17: Past Tense
17: Monkley
17: Smokey
17: SK
25: Jared
25: RCyclone

Here are the characters. Should add them to the OP.

Great tourney, shout outs later!

KageMurphy

Smash Master
Pretty standard results considering who was there besides Omni placing 7th.

Good **** Cafe.

edit @ below - a random occurrence was expected, good shizz to him

Coney

Smash Master
i actually don't think he used wario much, or at all in singles...

i think it was luigi and g&w

could be wrong though

2fast

Smash Journeyman
13th place xP. It wasn't bad for my first tourney, could be worse. I got close to defeating K9 fourth round and I got the pleasure of fighting Omni second round. I did extremely well against Omni considering his rep since everyone said he would completely and utterly crush me into little bite sized pieces. Logic was right though, you can't win your first tourney.

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
13th place xP. It wasn't bad for my first tourney, could be worse. I got close to defeating K9 fourth round and I got the pleasure of fighting Omni second round. I did extremely well against Omni considering his rep since everyone said he would completely and utterly crush me into little bite sized pieces. Logic was right though, you can't win your first tourney.
You and your friends were some of the most legit newcomers I've played before. I was getting tired of playing Lucario by the end of the day though, but thats the only character you guys wanted to play against.:laugh:

2fast

Smash Journeyman
You and your friends were some of the most legit newcomers I've played before. I was getting tired of playing Lucario by the end of the day though, but thats the only character you guys wanted to play against.:laugh:
You exploited poor Mario's weakness :crying: . When the July tournament comes around, Mario's gonna make a comeback and he's going atleast top seven :demon:...hopefully.

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
im actually suprised i got 13th... i thought i played horrible overall :(

PS: I played :metaknight: and :sonic: , only played him for a round.

Lost to Logic and GIMR, badly i think. Im pretty sure I can beat GIMR next time, I was playing stupid and probably should have played defensivly. I'll get you next time.

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Ok, here I go! (this hand of mine is burning red?)

MattyP: Sorry I suck at teams mang :(
Coney: ONE OF THESE DAYS imma freakin beat you
Boss: Stop sandbaggin. Also thanks for helping clean up :D
GIMR: I admire you a lot for going Ness.
Mattx: So close, I wish everyone could see how good you are
2fast: nice Mario. I want that ARF so bad.
Smokey: Yoshi on the Wiimote? Imagine if you used a gamecube controller. Scary.
Kai: Didn't get to play you that much :(
UA: DDD is cool? Hahaha
K9: I thought I SD'd as well as you, but I was so wrong. Side B into the blast zones? I have so much to learn.
Deez: Thanks for movin people along with the tourney. Wish I coulda played you some.
Lie: g**** on 2nd, sorry you lost your controller :(
Sin: I heard you talkin something, but idk what.....
Meep: I like that you went fox. I wish I didn't suck, and at least took it to third game with some gay gimps or something. You play smart though, looking forward to next time.
Omni: G**** reppin the community and owning the SF kids haha. Glad I didn't have to play you.
Aposl: I liked when you made Scott rage at Street Fighter hahaha :laugh:
Korn: I see you.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
"UA: DDD is cool? Hahaha"

I guess that's the best I'll get after playing like two matches with a Wolf, haha.

Also, I didn't play TL when I went because he was far from ready, but he'll be there at Wallstreet, it'll still mostly be DDD, but don't be surprised when he comes out.

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
it was my greatest first tournament =P my friends just told me that they posted results >.< . i was hopin to win it but logic acualy was right about always lossing ur first tournament =( but for a new guy i think i did amazing (cant believe i fought mattix and lodgic and others) i thought my yoshi was pretty beastly for my first tournament and i even beat aposil (lvl 99) once in a 2 - 3 and almost a 2nd time >=P but next time i face him he better bring his a game ( same for lodgic )

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
it was my greatest first tournament =P my friends just told me that they posted results >.< . i was hopin to win it but logic acualy was right about always lossing ur first tournament =( but for a new guy i think i did amazing (cant believe i fought mattix and lodgic and others) i thought my yoshi was pretty beastly for my first tournament and i even beat aposil (lvl 99) once in a 2 - 3 and almost a 2nd time >=P but next time i face him he better bring his a game ( same for lodgic )
Your Yoshi was really smart dude. Work on throwing in some pivot grab mind games and egg camping. (you can ledge camp with eggs as well).

JayBee

Smash Champion
NNID
jamesbrownjrva
I remember you!! i was suprised when I played the yoshi guy in freindlies. I was all like "wow, i think he knows what he's doing" when I played him. I underestimated him, but i won't let that happen again. hope you get better and i guess well see ya around smokey?

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
I remember you!! i was suprised when I played the yoshi guy in freindlies. I was all like "wow, i think he knows what he's doing" when I played him. I underestimated him, but i won't let that happen again. hope you get better and i guess well see ya around smokey?
Kojin you want to team for the wallstreet tourney coming up?

Monkley6

Smash Journeyman
Fun as usual... but i probably won't be going to anything else till fall or so, or at least until I get a job/license.

anywho, shoutouts!?

Coney - You seemed like a real laid back guy
TooFast - Your mario looked legit from watching you do some friendlies, keep it up :p (didn't talk to you though ><)
Past Tense - Was good talking to you, hopefully i'll see you next time i go to something
RCyclone - Nice to see you again, viewtiful (falcon) joe won this tournament in my heart though... i hate flame choke :(

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
karcist - AMAZING LUCARIO that cant be stopped
aposil(lvl 99) - great pokemon trainer and hope to battle you again and hopefully win
lodgic - your olimar left me speechless
jayson (bolt) - thanks for the advice and helpful matches
jaybee - i thought i was gonna win at first but you really turned the tides around (hope you get better)
lykeios - AMAZING WOLF and great player
k9 - always came close but your pikachu is 2 good XP could never beat it (not even once)
boss - really wanted to challenege you but never got the chance (hope i wouldnt loss horribly if i did)
2fast - AMAZING MARIO

2fast

Smash Journeyman
I'll do some shoutouts for my first tourney.

Korn: Never met you but congrats on winning the tourney.
Logic: Greatest Olimar I've ever fought.
Boss: I heard you play a mean Mario, I wanna see it :p.
Lykeios: Impressive Wolf, next time we fight I'll be ready.
Omni: My favorite match at the tourney, I came close first round to winning but I just couldn't take the win xP.
K9: Best Pikachu there, thought I had you a couple times.
TooFast: Omg this guys amazing!!!11!!!!!1111!!
Aposl: Close match between you and newcomer Smokey.
UA: Your DDD was pretty legit when we fought.
Kai: An okay Snake but work on your combat techniques.
Smokey: I couldn't help but laugh at how everyone thought you would suck, yoshi with a wiimote hahahaha. We did pretty well on a team though.
Karcist: It was fun fighting Lucario, though I never won haha.

Honorable mention:
Bolt: Thanks for helping me out before the tourney started, like seriously.

MysteryRevengerson

IT'S A MYSTERY TO ALL
Logic: Thanks for the friendlies, I was real high strung going there
Lykeios: DDD will be better hopefully next time we fight
Kojin: I'll do better next fight! Promise ya
Karcist: Also thanks for the friendlies
Bolt: A big help even though you weren't actually in the tournament, haha

2fast, smokey, kai: Bros for life of course

DDD will be better next time, thanks for the advice and help everyone.

Zanna

Smash Rookie
NNID
Zanna0
This brawl tournament was my first tournament and I had a lot of fun :D
I really enjoyed the tournament because of all the friendly people there and it was fun having friendlies with some of the people there. I think I did alright but I need to get waaaaay better. I was Kai in the tournament but I'm changing my tag to Zanna so yeahh... Also Yars, bros for life and same with 2Fast and Smokey

smokey da bear

Smash Apprentice
I really enjoyed the tournament because of all the friendly people there and it was fun having friendlies with some of the people there. I think I did alright but I need to get waaaaay better. I was Kai in the tournament but I'm changing my tag to Zanna so yeahh... Also Yars, bros for life and same with 2Fast and Smokey
had a great time battling alongside u

Karcist

Smash Journeyman
Keep working on that Snake, it's not too bad for not having competitive experience. I'll teach you a few tricks next time I see you.

Top Bottom