• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

TA Presents: *Pound* V 2 DAYS !Pools Posted at www.vgbootcamp.com BRING SETUPS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Very confident he was joking. You can tell by the 1st or second sentence.

I don't know him but he has a Wario sig which equals a jokester lol.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
I'm 95% sure DMG was'nt trolling and he was completely serious when he made that post.
Nobody takes the effort to type out a post that long only for the purpose of going "naaah I'm joking".

It's clearly one of those times where someone makes a comment about something, everyone bashes him for it, then that guy is like "naaah JK guise JK" to try and cover himself up for saying something dumb.
Just sayin'.
Usually thats the case.
...I'm pretty sure he was joking.

Smooth Criminal

It would be easier for you personally to tell if you understood my track record. You probably don't know about me trolling people with fake Brawl AT's, findings, the back room, chibo, Mic 128, the NY NJ Power rankings thread, etc If you had seen all of that, and then read my posts, you would understand near immediately that I'm not serious.

UltimaScout

Smash Lord
It would be easier for you personally to tell if you understood my track record. You probably don't know about me trolling people with fake Brawl AT's, findings, the back room, chibo, Mic 128, the NY NJ Power rankings thread, etc If you had seen all of that, and then read my posts, you would understand near immediately that I'm not serious.
Well just so everyone is clear on the matter... I know DMG personally and he told me that he WAS very 100% serious. He couldn't wait to hear what people thought of his point of view. I'm not certain WHY YOU'RE BEING SUCH A CRY BABY NOW MAN, BACK UP YOUR WORDS LIKE YOU ALWAYS TAUGHT ME.

Geez, you think someone is respectable and then they go and pull some ish like this. Can't even be straight with people about his intentions.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Well just so everyone is clear on the matter... I know DMG personally and he told me that he WAS very 100% serious. He couldn't wait to hear what people thought of his point of view. I'm not certain WHY YOU'RE BEING SUCH A CRY BABY NOW MAN, BACK UP YOUR WORDS LIKE YOU ALWAYS TAUGHT ME.

Geez, you think someone is respectable and then they go and pull some ish like this. Can't even be straight with people about his intentions.
YOU SIR, ARE A CAD AND A SERF OF NO RESPECTABLE BIRTHING. I DENOUNCE YOUR NAME AND EVERYTHING YOU STAND FOR.

Genesis awaits...

Cyrain

Smash Ace
I did beat him. =/ It was 2-1 though. Pretty good set I think. Seemed like he wasn't very warmed up though. Wish I could have played him when we were both at our best.

Either way, he's definitely the cutest person in the smash community and I miss him XD

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
im surprised a sea of johns for mango are not everywhere.... though i did hear a few earlier, it is not as bad as the other tourneys.

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Attn: I found an ipod nano at the venue when cleaning up. If it is yours, please pm me a description and I'll see if i can get it back to you.

Cyrain

Smash Ace
Did anyone pick up a silver controller with a the faint remnants of a purple smiley face drawn around the area where the Start button is?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom