• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Palutena's Army: Pit Players Unite!

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Introduction:
Hello again Pit players, and welcome to part 2 of the "Ultimate Pit Guide" upgrade. Now I've been told there are a lot of people who play Pit, and each Pit has his own unique style to him. It is also undeniable that each of us has some sort of flaw in our play style, or well Pit would be higher in the tiers.

The point of this thread is to see what each player does in battle, what they do that's good, what they have problems with, and basically what their plan of attack. As information on each Pit player is gathered, this board will be more able to cater to the community as individuals and as a whole. It can also be easier to see what we need to discuss more for like match ups and stages. It can also maybe spark new ideas when others read up your section. And possibly better Pit's Meta game as Pit players share their ideas for overall Pit play instead of in fragmented discussions.

What is need for each player: (example on next post)
1. Name (Brawl Tag and SWF Account)
2. Color Pit
3. List of commonly used AT's
4. Summary of overall strategy
5. Secondaries
6. Best/Worst personal match ups
7. Best/Worst stages

Optional:
Images (Identification images, must not stretch the thread horizontally, or be too big. Probably Sig sized.)
Videos (Combo videos or a match's that depict your style the best)

Color Coding: Colors that are to be used on Players name and Pit color choice. Colors in each players drop down tab is up to them as long as they are visible on the standard skin of SWF, if none is applied i will apply one based on colors below.

White Pit: White LemonChiffon
Gold Pit: Yellow Khaki
Red Pit: Red Indianred
Green Pit: Green Lightgreen
Blue Pit: Blue Royalblue
Black Pit: Dimgray Silver

Players:​

Apollo(Apollo$): Gold
AT: wingdash, glide cancel, SHART, ART, arrow loop (don't know all the ATS)

General strategy: All I pretty much do is space aerials all day and only camp really heavy but it depends on the MU, camping is done in moderation since being a opportunist really pays off as pit. Most of my K.O's are done with either fsmash or bair

Secondaries: Marth and meta

Best and worst Match-ups: My worst is marth, meta, and oli (I have no idea for my best MU'S as him

Stages: My best is smashville and my worst is pokemon stadium 1

Aye/Ayoub(Ayoub): Blue
List of commonly used AT's: Pivotgrab, Pivot arrows, now trying to add wingstool locks.

Summary of overall strategy: I like to play aggresive, wich is kinda bad for pit. I used to play aggresive all the time, anyway I changed my playstyle. I like to mindgame people, punish rolls and spotdodges with pivot grab, and combo out of fthrow. If I camp, I mostly run and pivot arrows, charging them to change timing so my arrows won't get PS'd too easily. I like to punish on-sheild attacks with jab, nair or dair OoS. I also like to mindgame people to that they can sheildgrab me, and punish the missed grab with a dtilt. Oh, and gimping recoverys with mirrorsheild, I love to do it. =D I mostly get my kill with a bair, punishing a spotdodge with it or something.

Secondaries: Falco, Diddy, Peach, Ike, Kirby.

Match ups:
Best: Kinda lot of characters.
Worst: Olimar, Marth and MK.

Stages:
Best: BF, FD, SV, Frigate.
Worst: Yoshi's Island.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcYmEWXv2pY old match.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wcYmEWXv2pY My tricks video.

FYRE(pitskeyblade): White

AT's:
Arrow loop
Wing refresh
Angelic step
Mirror shield gimps
ART
Wingdashing

Overall Strategy:
I'm too impatient to stand back and camp with arrows, so I prefer "boxing" with opponents. I may start a match out shooting arrows, but only to see what kind of style I'm playing against. I don't counterpick to play against my worst matchups, I stick with Pit so I can learn ways around the different characters. I love using airial combos and gimping wherever possible. If a match is going against me, I will plank like there's no tomorrow. I do a lot of spotdodging and rolls, and I glide to recover or arrow stun. I try to keep my Bair fresh as a killing move, but it doesn't always work. A lot of my kills are Ftilts or Fsmashes. Oh, and I try to use my arrows to gimp opponents as much as possible.

Secondaries:
if I'm feeling ambitious I will use Marth or Pikachu.

Match Up:
Best: Depends
Worst: MK, Snake, DDD, GaW, Olimar

Stages:
Best: FD, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Brinstar, Norfair
Worst: Lylat, BF, Rainbow Cruise, Halberd

Gstar(Gadiel_VaStar): Green

Commonly used AT's-
Glideshifting, Pivot Arrows...that's pretty much it, lol. I don't really use AT's that much since I want to focus on my other game aspects. It wouldn't hurt to try them out though.

Summary
Hmm, even though I'm not satisfied w/ my playstyle or skill-level yet, I'd say that I love to run away and pivot arrow my opponents. I like to change the timing of my arrows to keep them unpredictable and harder to powershield. I believe his F-throw is his best throw because it sets Pit up for chaingrabs and edgeguarding at high percents. I like to switch up my playstyle and move choices every time my opponent approaches. Sometimes I space a fair, other times I d-tilt, and sometimes I Fair crossover for jab infinites or grabs. I punish OOS with moves like up-smash, uptilt, d-smash, jab, and nair. From my experiences, I've learned that F-smash is better off punishing laggy moves and when my opponents are in disadvantaged situations(air, ledge, etc.). I strive hard to learn from Masashi/Earth because I believe they are far ahead of Pit's metagame and have the tactics and knowledge to win tournaments. I don't feel that Pit needs ledge camping to beat any character, but it certainly helps when Pit is at high percents. When I play and get flustered, I tell myself to relax, and it usually works out. I have to remind myself to be calm and to not let anything distract me or let any tactic no matter how annoying get to me. I think that's the best way to keep yourself from checking out in a match.

Secondaries- Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Wolf

Match Ups:
Best: Samus, Snake, Wario, Peach, D3, Marth
Worst: Mario, Luigi, Diddy, G&W, ZSS

Stages:
Best Stages: Battlefield, SV, Delphino
Worst stages: Rainbow Cruise(I'll work on this stage), Jungle Japes, Castle Siege, Lylat, YI

KiraFlax: Black
Summary of overall strategy:
I'm an aggressive pit at heart but my style is to switch up from aggressive to defensive very often while the match is going. Most of the time i love being in the face and pressuring the opponent with multi hit moves.

Secondaries Other main:
I Also main R.O.B. just as legitimately as i do pit. My pit and my R.O.B. are completely equal and use which ever one is better for the match up or for what ever i feel at the time.

Secondaries:

Ganondorf, Bowser, Metaknight, Wolf, Falco, Peach, link

Match ups:
Best: DDD (Pit), Snake (Pit), R.O.B. (Pit), Pit (R.O.B.), Olimar (R.O.B.), Marth (R.O.B.)
Worst: Toonlink, Metaknight, Fox, Donkey Kong, G and W

Stages:
Best: Final Destination, Smash vile, Figrate Orpheon, Pictochat (where its acctually legal), Delfino Plaza
Worst:Batttlefield, Yoshi's Island

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msEtj3Wutw0

LENUS(Lenus Altair): Red
AT's:
Angelic Step
Arrow Looping
Arrow Layering
Arrow Chasing
Wing Renewal

Summary: I play Pit as a defensive machine. I am a camper to start almost always bending my arrows in arcs, sometimes in ways to intentional miss my opponents in addition to timing changes to guarantee some mix up hits as they approach. Up close, Utilt is my friend as is A, A, Dtilt. I approach usually with Up smash against any mid size or larger character and use it to punish airiels. If My opponent is knocked high above me I usually set up some arrow layering. Some signature moves of mine are probably retreating SH Dair to FS/Utilt and from the ledge jump -> airdodge -> FS toward the ledge. One of my worst habits its not getting in jabs on grabs.

Secondary: None

Match Ups:
Best: Ike, Bowser, Samus, Ganon (duh)
Worst: MK, but more so Olimar. Also I feel mario gives me more trouble then he should.

Stages:
Best: Halbred, Battlefeild, Norfair, and Japes
Worst: Cornaria, Yoshis Island.

Loli(LoliLovesRain): Black (unless there r ugly textures then Red works too lol)
List of commonly used AT's: umm....wingdashing, i CAN arrow loop but i dont use it much and i guess mirrorshield gimps but...i dont rlly know many AT's =[

Summary of overall strategy: ...I dont really know what i do lol i end up reading people more so but i use arrows and stuff xD depends on the character and the person tho =/ so...sorry when i get vids of me like NOW i can post i have some against seibrik on my wii i wouldnt mine putting up ^_^

Secondaries: ZSS because shes super fun and amazing :3

Best/Worst personal match ups: well...i dont rlly know it depends mainly on the person playing them for me but i like fighting snakes :3 and i hate fighting...hmmm...not sure xD olimar? i think thats about it and MK if the player is bttr than i am cuz then they know things and im all like /sadness

Stages :
Best - Smashville , battlefield, rainbow cruise, halberd (i like othr stages but i do bettr on those)
Worst - uhhh yoshis island sometimes but i DO cool stuff sometimes too....uhhh...castle seige for me for the most part just cuz im all confused there ^^

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ohUMjZDH7Y

Negi(Ryos4): Blue
AT's:
Pivot Boost (AKA Angelic Step)
Pivot Landing
Fast Walk induced Sliding
Wing Stall
Wing Refresh
Glide Shift
Arrow Loop
Mirror Shield Gimps

Overall Strategy:
Mid-Range Offensive Damage Racking-
During most of the combat, I will most likely be at mid range. Close as possible without actually being in range of their direct attacks, or in any real danger, but close enough to be able to go for an assault at any moment, usually something at the tip of the hit box for maximum spacing. I play rather offensively because I hate camping and spamming, so i almost always approach with low smash usage (until near killing percent or for sliding Fsmash mind game) with lots of tilts and multi-hit box moves.

Standard approaches are Pivot Boost Ftilt, SH Nair>Utilt, Dtilt>w/e, and SH Arrow. Favorite combo starters are anything that will pop up opponents, Dtilt, Uthrow, Dthrow, Utilt, Dash Attack, Ect. Once i get momentum I like to keep it going by lengthening combos by using either low knock back moves or arrows and AR to prolong it. I sometimes forget to go for kills as I'm usually too busy comboing to the point where most attacks can kill anyway. Most commonly used kill moves aside from standard, is Ftilt. As for gimping I tend to use a lot of Bair into stage, Arrows, or Wing Refresh

When recovering, I commonly glide back when high, arrow stun (arrow>jump>arrow>jump) when low, and if in danger of being forced to used WoI, I fly below the stage.

Defensively I usually reflect most projectiles with Mirror Shield or AR. Otherwise I tend to spot dodge a lot and roll. Which is probably one of my worst habits. However, if I find my opponent is catching on or is constantly landing aerials in front of me i go into shield grab mode.

Secondaries:
Link (actual secondary), Pokemon Trainer, Mario, Toon Link, Ike, Kirby

Match Ups:
Best: N/A
Worst: Zelda & Olimar

Stages:
Best: Battle Field, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Halberd, and Pokemon Stadium 2
Worst: Lylat

Videos:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWT4mzl4Bo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YKlNtSDlo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ARe2ksgiEo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58

NICK(Nikenick): Gold
List of commonly used AT's:
I only use Arrow loops on stages like PS1, on places where you and your opponent can't hit eachother unless you loop an arrow.
I obviously use mirror shield gimps in some matchups but it's not an AT.
I basically don't use AT's at all since I think they're useless.

I don't think that I really can summarize my strategy since I have different strategies for every matchup, but I'll try. I will camp in some matchups and I will ledgecamp if necessary. I punish a lot of moves with utilt, jab or dair, depending on the spacing of the opponent. I use fair, dair and nair approaches(nair not against small characters though) and I try to kill with fsmash or bair, if my fsmash is stale then I'll use dsmash. I use fsmash whenever my opponent hits my shield from behind, since it's the best out of shield option to do in my opinion. I also try to read opponents and react on that. And I tend to punish air dodges with either uair, bair or dair.

Secondaries:
Luigi and Lucario, I just play them for fun and I'll only use Pit in tournaments.

Match ups:
Best: Metaknight, Snake, Gaw and Marth
Worst: Olimar, I played against Olimarna lot but I just hate this character so much, he frustrates me.

Stages:
Best: BF, SV and Delfino
Worst: I don't really have one

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_Y2hnXboY

Nitrix: Green

AT's:
Wingdashing....not much else :urg:

Overall Strategy:
Long Range

I shoot lots and lots of arrows! I usually jump in the air and shoot arrows at the same time, then camp more as they approach. Sometimes I just glide over them and restart the camping, or I begin to fight them. If they actually intercept my camping (!!!!) I will probably just plank with U-Airs, arrows and other mixups until I get on-stage again and restart the process.

Mid Range

I still use the arrows! I try to squeeze in as many arrows as possible because it causes damage and more importantly disrupts their strategy. I fake alot of approaches, just to go back and shoot more arrows :psycho:. Making my oponent frustrated is a pretty important facet of my game since it makes winning that much easier. I tend to through out more aerials such as D-Air to intercept approaches and then resume camping. I also use mix ups with alot of Glides and Glide-Cancels to keep my oponent guessing. I also space alot of tilts to intercept approaches.

In terms of things I need to work on, I'd say killing, landing grabs and using more Mirror Shield.

Secondaries: ROB and Diddy.

Match Ups:
Best: ROB is probably my easiest matchup. I am pretty comfortable with Pika and Fox though, despite Pit not having a huge advantage.
Worst: Snake and Olimar :urg:. Beating their camping is a big challenge for me.

Stages:
Best:Final Destination, Smashville,
Worst: Brinstar, Lylat Cruise

PINOY(SilentPinoy): Green

ATs:
Arrow Loop + Rain (accurate up to 2 at once), but have recently been cutting back on usage.
Learning/using Wingdash on slow projectile matchups(still bad at it)
Glide Cancelling

Summary of playstyle
Every chance I get I attempt to at least get the opponents off a ledge and into my zone, where I attempt to gimp, stage spike, or edgehog. I prefer the left ledge as I can arrow loop counter clockwise, and I rain clockwise easier, still capable of doing both on either side. Do not get confused for camping on the ledge, I take fights on the edge and under the stage. I set up stalwart on a side then force their approach with arrows or taunting. I do follow-up on pressure and I do not retreat to edges mid close-quarters fight.
Common tactics:
I always recover low. Arrow pressure. Shield pressure. Short chaingrab. Mirror Shield is my best friend. Dtilt -> anything as often as possible before kill %. Grabs. Rely on Aerials for kills, I can't use Dsmash(I don't use the C-stick). Jab grab. Grab. Did I mention grabs?
I keep my opponent close as I deem safe, I am combo happy so I tend to get punished for poor spacing.
I've begun to use dodge less unless to get into a better position for an attack. Where I'm from spot dodge gets me punished more than saved. Power to powershield.

Secondaries.
Fox and Mario

Match-ups.
Most Common in my area:
Falco, Marth, Metaknight, Diddy Kong, Zelda/Sheik, Captain Falcon, Fox, Luigi, Mario, Snake.
Hardest:
Metaknight, Snake, Marth, Luigi
Easiest:
Bowser, Samus
Favorite:
Anyone I can Mirrorshield gimp easily.
Need work against:
Metaknight, Snake, Marth, Pit(I'm like the only 1 in the Tampa, FL area), Sheik, Wario, Luigi, Diddy Kong.

Stages
Picks: Neutrals(BF over FD over Smashville), Frigate Orpheum
Bans/Strikes: Yoshi's Island, Pirate Ship, Rainbow Cruise, Pokemon Stadiums.

Pit~>(katana_koden): White

AT's:
Angelic Step
ART
Pivot Landing
Wing Stall
Wing Refresh
Glide Shift
Arrow Loop
Mirror Shield Gimps
Wing dashing (projectiles only)

Strategy:

Adapt to opponents play style and speed. Try to apply shield pressure while on stage with fairs or dairs and arrows. Attacks with Nair to shield poke and continue the attack. I don't necessarily think I'm campy. Just observative on finding a way to approach.

My basic mindgame are empty fast falled aerials followed by a dtilt to pop them in the air.
If my opponent is far in the air, uairs to bait aerial dodge followed by a dair and repeat.
When dashing towards my opponent, when close enough I read their strategy (side step, rolls, or attack), then dash away to dash back and return with a punishing strategy.

Offensively offstage, chase with an arrow to disrupt their returning momentum and attack. Defensively offstage I try to disrupt my opponent as much as possible to make a clear path towards the stage. I mainly use up airs and arrows. I'll to the bottom off screen if I have to.

Secondaries: None

Match Ups:
Best : Snake: shows me mistakes and I know when I mess up... alot.
Worst: Small characters, my general strategies are not as effective such as shield pressuring.

Stages:
Best: Smallville, though I hate the platform interruptions. The stage is semi small so recovering is more likely on this stage. The platform helps for some uair sharking and camping when under pressure.
Worst: Yoshi's Island, the options for this stage (ledge to stage lag, recoveries, spacing) is far too low and my freedom is caged.

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25N3AGWQlsE&feature=channel

Pro(Dualseeker): White & Black
AT's:
Wing Dashing,
Arrow Looping,
Mirror Shield gimping,
Glide Shift,
Wing Refresh,
ART

Summary:
I basically adapt to whether the opponent has the "beat" or I do. In other words, adapt to whether the opponent has the advantage or I do. If the opponent has the "beat", I usually play defensive till I can get it back. If I have the "beat" I play offensive while being careful not to leave myself open for the enemy to take the "beat" back.

If I'm playing offensive, I usually try to head for CG's or combos when the opponent has a low percentage. I use Arrows when I'm not in range to attack, so the opponent is still pressured. I also use Arrows after I attack, to discourage my opponent from attacking back, and to leave them open for possibly another combo. I also Arrow Loop to get some combos, but not so often that the opponent can predict when I'm going to use it. I also like to SH Dair and land behind the enemy to confuse them. I also like to use SH Dair to launch them in the air and combo them.

If I'm playing defensive, I usually stay just out of range, or far away, and use Arrows. Not all the time, but just enough to create an opening. I also use retreating Fairs and Dairs. I also use Dtilts when the enemy rushes at me. If the opponent takes to spot dodging my Arrows frequently, and I'm close enough, I'll usually us AR to punish them. I'll also use Arrow Loop to mindgame them, or hit them to create an opening. This is especially useful against a G&W who likes to use Down B. When an opening presents itself, I steal back the "beat". I also use Arrows against foes who like to stay far away, to force a response.

In other words, I play a bit of Offense and Defense when I have the "beat" and when I don't.

Secondaries: Marth (He's really my other main, since I do very well with him as well), Kirby, and Zelda.

Match Ups:

Best: Fox, Wolf, Falco (really more on the border between Best and Worst MU), DK, and Toon Link.
Worst: Peach, G&W, Snake, Jigglypuff, and Diddy Kong.

Stages:

Best: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Norfair, Halberd, Pictochat, and Corneria.
Worst: Shadow Moses Island, Pokemon Stadium 2, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), and Lylat Cruise.

SILVR(Mysterious Silver): Blue

AT's:
Wing Refresh
Wing Lunge

Camp like a mofo, watch how they approach. Punish with jabs, grabs, and dtilt. I usually tend to get aggressive if they get close, frequently attacking with nair. Try to get them above me, punish with aerials, grabs, smashes. Kill mostly with Dsmash and Fsmash, or gimps. Bair if I see the opportunity. Frustrate the opponent.

Try to keep them pinned on the ledge, using jabs, grabs and aerials when they try to get back on the stage. Punish landing lag with Ftilt, AR to punish shielding from the air. Utilt during spot dodge wars. Stall with WoI if I'm getting juggled.

Really though, I just kind of do what I feel like at that moment.

Secondaries: Luigi (For Olimar), Sheik (Rarely used). I practice Falco and MK so the people in my area have someone to practice on.

Match Ups:
Best: is probably Sonic, I get a lot of practice.
Worst: is OLIMAR FFFF OLIMAR.

Stages:
Best: It seem to do well on battlefield, for some reason.
Worst: Only really "bad" stage is Luigi's Mansion, and that hasn't been legal for a while now.

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06MNe1Ytyo

Identification Information: I'm almost always wearing a stylin' hat.

Tikun: Black
AT's:
Pivot Grab
Glide Shifting
Wing Stall
Wing Refresh
Glide Shift

Overall Strategy:
It all depends of your enemy.
Starting the game you should always be aware your your % and trying to get either confidence on the match and be ahead of all %. That should be perfect situations for you to win a game.
@Mid % pit game style is always to camp out and try to show your opponent that you can reach him wherever he is. Using arrows perfectly (wthout arrow loopings) you can pressure your enemy and bringing the combat to a closer one.
Keep your bair fresh to kill your enemies. And for that you have to predict them. NOT GUESSING! PREDICT! read your enemy and know where he will fail and be prepared to bair, fsmash or gimp him with whatever you want.

Secondaries:
Meta Knight (you should know play well with your worst matchup)
Peach
Ness
Ike

Match Ups:
Best: Falco
Worst: Kirby, Snake

Stages:
Best: Battle Field, Halberd, and Final Destination
Worst: Pokemon Stadium 1

Undr(UndrDog): White
AT's:
UndrComboes
Arrow Looping
Arrow Swarming
Arrow Raining
Arrow Layerling
Angelic Stepping (This isn't the same thing as Pivot Boosting people...)
Wing Shoving
Pivot Landing
Wing Refresh
Wing Stall
WoI Gimping
Glide Shift
Mirror Shield Gimping

Overall Strategy:

Frustration, Humiliation, Confusion, Manipulation-
Play to win the game. I tend to frustrate new opponents with arrows from mid to far range until they get the timing down. At which point I add slight curves to the arrow's trajectories to throw off their timing again. If the opponent hasn't figured this out in a timely fashion I tend to screw around with them as much as I can afford because it this point the skill difference is clear. However this usually isn't the case as more and more players are becoming more attentive to their spacing and options.

I tend to launch all out physical attacks in bursts and never for long. If I can see an opening I seize it, do the damage, and retreat before allowing the opponent to get a punch in edgewise. By keeping my attacks varied any attempt at prediction usually allows for another opening.

I try to create openings by controlling my opponents movements with Arrows. Directly influencing their movements with either aimed Arrows or Arrow Chases is common early and late in the matches. Indirectly influences such as typical mindgame induced paranoia works well against the average player.

My strategy against higher level players looks similar but is played for different reasons. Rather then attempting to create openings and confuse the opponent, my spamming becomes just that. Spamming. A defense mechanism against technically superior players. My hand-to-hand style gets a heavier dose of PowerShielding as well. Arrow techniques are often saved for trying to finish off recovering opponents.

I tend to mix up my approaches. Most of which are feints anyway as my real approaches tend to come from dashes from mid-range when my opponent seems to be off their pace. For my feints I try to mix up different techniques such as Pivot Boosting and Angelic Stepping. Along with DashDancing and short-hop Fairs.

Arrows make for good recovery buffers. As for recovery in general, it's pretty general. Just use what Pit has to recover.

I absolutely love Arrows. I've near perfected the "UndrCombo" as dubbed by several players at *Pound* 3, and I try to use it as often as I can. Arrow Rain setups have become a favorite of mine as of late as well.

In short, Arrows are fun and I use them when I can get away with it.

Secondaries:
All just for fun: Samus, Pikachu, & Ice Climbers

Match Ups:

Best: Samus, Marth, King Dedede, & Snake
Worst: Meta Knight, Captain Olimar, & Kirby

Stages:
Best: Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion, Lylat Cruise, Delphino Plaza, and Smashville.
Worst: Yoshi's Story

Wolfy(Dark_Kuro): Black

ATs:
I can arrowloop and hit, but I'm not quite good with multiple arrows or arrow rain. I know how to wing refresh and wing dash but haven't found an instance where it's been extremely useful to me. I'm currently working on learning how to use Wings of Icarus for stuff other than recovery, like pushing people away from the edge, but I'm not sure if that's considered an AT? XD; I also did manage to do a d-tilt spike once, but again, not sure if that's an AT.

Summary of overall strategy
...I'm not really sure how to describe it XD; I like to start by firing a few arrows, and then I move in for close range combat. I usually find myself "dancing" around the enemy with sidesteps and then trying to land a hit. Sometimes I'll fire an occasional arrow at mid-range too. I like hopping, and a good number of my KOs are from sweet-spotted b-airs. I love glide attacks and usually use those after being knockedfar away from the stage, but in other situations where I'm just straight up from the stage I'll let Pit "drift" down and focus on not getting hit again, attacking if I feel like the enemy is close enough. My edge game is pretty poor, but I'm pretty good at trapping people on the edge with Angel Ring. I suppose you'd have to fight me to get a feel for my style. I can't describe it well XD It's sort of hit-and-run-y. Someone ought to fight with me since I've been wanting a good match.

Secondaries
Pikachu. I also like using Marth, but I can't utilize his throws and fail at recovering with him.

Match Ups:
With Pit
Best: Bowser, Zelda, Toon Link, Lucas
Middle-ish: Ike, Falco, Pikachu, Snake
Worst: Lucario, ROB, Marth, MK

With Pikachu
....actually not real sure on this XD; Snake and MK are probably on the worst end, though.

Stages:
Best: Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion (Pit), Rainbow Cruise (Pit), Hyrule Temple, Green Hill Zone
Middle: Smashville, Battlefield, Delfino, Castle Siege, Distant Planet, Pictochat
Worst: Yoshi's Island, Pokemon Stadium, Hanenbow

Video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIIEueudPk

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Example

Negi(Ryos4): Blue

AT's:
Pivot Boost (AKA Angelic Step)
Pivot Landing
Wing Stall
Wing Refresh
Glide Shift
Arrow Loop
Mirror Shield Gimps

Overall Strategy:
Mid-Range Offensive Damage Racking-
During most of the combat, I will most likely be at mid range. Close as possible without actually being in range of their direct attacks, or in any real danger, but close enough to be able to go for an assault at any moment, usually something at the tip of the hit box for maximum spacing. I play rather offensively because I hate camping and spamming, so i almost always approach with low smash usage (until near killing percent or for sliding Fsmash mind game) with lots of tilts and multi-hit box moves.

Standard approaches are Pivot Boost Ftilt, SH Nair>Utilt, Dtilt>w/e, and SH Arrow. Favorite combo starters are anything that will pop up opponents, Dtilt, Uthrow, Dthrow, Utilt, Dash Attack, Ect. Once i get momentum I like to keep it going by lengthening combos by using either low knock back moves or arrows and AR to prolong it. I sometimes forget to go for kills as I'm usually too busy comboing to the point where most attacks can kill anyway. Most commonly used kill moves aside from standard, is Ftilt. As for gimping I tend to use a lot of Bair into stage, Arrows, or Wing Refresh

When recovering, I commonly glide back when high, arrow stun (arrow>jump>arrow>jump) when low, and if in danger of being forced to used WoI, I fly below the stage.

Defensively I usually reflect most projectiles with Mirror Shield or AR. Otherwise I tend to spot dodge a lot and roll. Which is probably one of my worst habits. However, if I find my opponent is catching on or is constantly landing aerials in front of me i go into shield grab mode.

Secondaries:
Link (actual secondary), Pokemon Trainer, Mario, Toon Link, Ike, Kirby

Match Ups:
Best: N/A
Worst: Zelda & Olimar

Stages:
Best: Battle Field, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Halberd, and Pokemon Stadium 2
Worst: Lylat

Wow that was a lot long than I thought it was going to be. But its important to have a good summary on your style for this thread to work. I also might have to change the coloring of the OP, while i like Orange and blue, it just seems like this thread might be too Blue heavy when including blue Pit players.

Nitrix

Smash Ace

Name: Nitrix

Colour: Green ^_~
AT's: Wingdashing....not much else :urg:

Overall Strategy:
Long Range

I shoot lots and lots of arrows! I usually jump in the air and shoot arrows at the same time, then camp more as they approach. Sometimes I just glide over them and restart the camping, or I begin to fight them. If they actually intercept my camping (!!!!) I will probably just plank with U-Airs, arrows and other mixups until I get on-stage again and restart the process.

Mid Range

I still use the arrows! I try to squeeze in as many arrows as possible because it causes damage and more importantly disrupts their strategy. I fake alot of approaches, just to go back and shoot more arrows :psycho:. Making my oponent frustrated is a pretty important facet of my game since it makes winning that much easier. I tend to through out more aerials such as D-Air to intercept approaches and then resume camping. I also use mix ups with alot of Glides and Glide-Cancels to keep my oponent guessing. I also space alot of tilts to intercept approaches.

In terms of things I need to work on, I'd say killing, landing grabs and using more Mirror Shield.

Secondaries: ROB and Diddy.

Best Match Ups:
ROB is probably my easiest matchup. I am pretty comfortable with Pika and Fox though, despite Pit not having a huge advantage.

Worst Match Ups:
Snake and Olimar :urg:. Beating their camping is a big challenge for me.

Best Stages: Final Destination, Smashville,

Worst Stages: Brinstar, Lylat Cruise

Damien = God

Smash Cadet
Hm. Yeah, I'm following suit. I'm lazy at the moment, and have stuff to do. Why post this, you ask? Well...I don't rightfully know.

pitskeyblade

Smash Lord
Makin movies makin songs & FIGHTIN ROUND THE W
I'm digging this idea. Ok...

1. pitskeyblade (FYRE)

2. original color

3. Arrow loop, wing refresh, Angelic step, mirror shield gimps, ART, wingdashing

4. I'm too impatient to stand back and camp with arrows, so I prefer "boxing" with opponents. I may start a match out shooting arrows, but only to see what kind of style I'm playing against. I don't counterpick to play against my worst matchups, I stick with Pit so I can learn ways around the different characters. I love using airial combos and gimping wherever possible. If a match is going against me, I will plank like there's no tomorrow. I do a lot of spotdodging and rolls, and I glide to recover or arrow stun. I try to keep my Bair fresh as a killing move, but it doesn't always work. A lot of my kills are Ftilts or Fsmashes. Oh, and I try to use my arrows to gimp opponents as much as possible.

5. As for secondaries, if I'm feeling ambitious I will use Marth or Pikachu.

6. Best matchups: Depends

7. Worst matchups: MK, Snake, DDD, GaW, Olimar

8. Best stages: FD, Smashville, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), Brinstar, Norfair

9. Worst stages: Lylat, BF, Rainbow Cruise, Halberd

Yup that's me in a nutshell. I tried to make it as short as possible.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Good to see people plan on posting.

Also it doesnt have to be too short. As long as its not super long, since collapse tabs will keep the OP reasonably short. And i hope you dont mind but i moved stuff around to look more like my post for continuity.

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
Pit~> (katana_koden)

Color: White or fuchsia

AT's:
AKA Angelic Step
ART
Pivot Landing
Wing Stall
Wing Refresh
Glide Shift
Arrow Loop
Mirror Shield Gimps
Wing dashing (projectiles only)

Strategy:
Adapt to opponents play style and speed. Try to apply shield pressure while on stage with fairs or dairs and arrows. Attacks with Nair to shield poke and continue the attack. I don't necessarily think I'm campy. Just observative on finding a way to approach.

My basic mindgame are empty fast falled aerials followed by a dtilt to pop them in the air.
If my opponent is far in the air, uairs to bait aerial dodge followed by a dair and repeat.
When dashing towards my opponent, when close enough I read their strategy (side step, rolls, or attack), then dash away to dash back and return with a punishing strategy.

Offensively offstage, chase with an arrow to disrupt their returning momentum and attack. Defensively offstage I try to disrupt my opponent as much as possible to make a clear path towards the stage. I mainly use up airs and arrows. I'll to the bottom off screen if I have to.

Secondaries: None

Best matchups: Snake: shows me mistakes and I know when I mess up... alot.
Worst: Small characters, my general strategies are not as effective such as shield pressuring.

Best Stages: Smallville, though I hate the platform interruptions. The stage is semi small so recovering is more likely on this stage. The platform helps for some uair sharking and camping when under pressure.

Worst Stages: Yoshi's Island, the options for this stage (ledge to stage lag, recoveries, spacing) is far too low and my freedom is caged.

confused about the color part... indian red maybe?

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Thx for your participation.

So your White Pit?

Sorry for the confusion, hopefully it makes more sense now.

Edit on OP:
2. Color Pit
5. Secondaries
7. Best/Worst stages

Color Coding: Colors that are to be used on Players name and Pit color choice. Colors in each players drop down tab is up to them as long as they are visible on the standard skin of SWF, if none is applied i will apply one based on colors below.

White Pit: White LemonChiffon
Yellow Pit: Yellow Khaki
Red Pit: Red Indianred
Green Pit: Green Lightgreen
Blue Pit: Blue Royalblue
Black Pit: Dimgray Silver

Also did you just copy my AT list? lol i just noticed the AKA Angelic Step AKA = also known as

dualseeker

Smash Ace
Pit: One of the greatest Heroes of our time
Dualseeker (Pro).

White and Black
AT's:
Wing Dashing,
Arrow Looping,
Mirror Shield gimping,
Glide Shift,
Wing Refresh,
ART.

Summary:
I basically adapt to whether the opponent has the "beat" or I do. In other words, adapt to whether the opponent has the advantage or I do. If the opponent has the "beat", I usually play defensive till I can get it back. If I have the "beat" I play offensive while being careful not to leave myself open for the enemy to take the "beat" back.

If I'm playing offensive, I usually try to head for CG's or combos when the opponent has a low percentage. I use Arrows when I'm not in range to attack, so the opponent is still pressured. I also use Arrows after I attack, to discourage my opponent from attacking back, and to leave them open for possibly another combo. I also Arrow Loop to get some combos, but not so often that the opponent can predict when I'm going to use it. I also like to SH Dair and land behind the enemy to confuse them. I also like to use SH Dair to launch them in the air and combo them.

If I'm playing defensive, I usually stay just out of range, or far away, and use Arrows. Not all the time, but just enough to create an opening. I also use retreating Fairs and Dairs. I also use Dtilts when the enemy rushes at me. If the opponent takes to spot dodging my Arrows frequently, and I'm close enough, I'll usually us AR to punish them. I'll also use Arrow Loop to mindgame them, or hit them to create an opening. This is especially useful against a G&W who likes to use Down B. When an opening presents itself, I steal back the "beat". I also use Arrows against foes who like to stay far away, to force a response.

In other words, I play a bit of Offense and Defense when I have the "beat" and when I don't.

Secondaries: Marth (He's really my other main, since I do very well with him as well), Kirby, and Zelda.

Best matchups: Fox, Wolf, Falco (really more on the border between Best and Worst MU), DK, and Toon Link.

Worst matchups: Peach, G&W, Snake, Jigglypuff, and Diddy Kong.

Best stages: Final Destination, Battlefield, Smashville, Norfair, Halberd, Pictochat, and Corneria.

Worst stages: Shadow Moses Island, Pokemon Stadium 2, Luigi's Mansion, Yoshi's Island (Brawl), and Lylat Cruise.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Alright we have 4 up now. Lots of white... Where are all the colorful Pits?

Anyway thx for the participation everyone. After a few more sign up, a discussion could start about what this board should focus on based on what everyone has to say about themselves.

Also what would be fun if someone could make like a user bar so people who posted in here can place it into their sig if they want and attach a link to this thread to get more Pits to participate.
Example:

I have a nice little character set i made when i was bored once to use if anyone wants to attempt a userbar.

Ignore the random sprite in the middle.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
I would but now that i have a Mac i can no longer use Paint, the program. And its just soo much more effort with photoshop then it should be.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
well its so much easier you can just zoom in and change each pixel manually and its alot easier to copy sections. Also lets get back on topic. lol. I dont think this should be a social board.

MysteriousSilver

Smash Ace
Love this idea.

Name: Mysterious Silver (Tag: SILVR)

Color: Blue.

List of commonly used AT's: Wing Refresh, Wing Lunge?

Summary of overall strategy: Camp like a mofo, watch how they approach. Punish with jabs, grabs, and dtilt. I usually tend to get agressive if they get close, frequently attacking with nair. Try to get them above me, punish with aerials, grabs, smashes. Kill mostly with Dsmash and Fsmash, or gimps. Bair if I see the opportunity. Frustrate the opponent.

Try to keep them pinned on the ledge, using jabs, grabs and aerials when they try to get back on the stage. Punish landing lag with Ftilt, AR to punish shielding from the air. Utilt during spotdodge wars. Stall with WoI if I'm getting juggled.

Really though, I just kind of do what I feel like at that moment.

Secondaries: Luigi (For Olimar), Sheik (Rarely used). I practice Falco and MK so the people in my area have someone to practice on.

Best/Worst personal match ups: Best is probably Sonic, I get a lot of practice. Worst is OLIMAR FFFF OLIMAR.

Best/Worst stages: I seem to do well on battlefield, for some reason. Only really "bad" stage is Luigi's Mansion, and that hasn't been legal for a while now.

Identification Information: I'm almost always wearing a stylin' hat.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Oops missed Nitrix for who knows how long. Didnt see you edit it. Also whats your gamer tag?

Also added SILVR

Apollo$

Smash Ace

Names: Apollo and Apollo$

Color: Gold

AT: wingdash, glide cancel, SHART, ART, arrow loop (don't know all the ATS)

General strategy: All I pretty much do is space aerials all day and only camp really heavy but it depends on the MU, camping is done in moderation since being a opportunist really pays off as pit. Most of my K.O's are done with either fsmash or bair

secondaries: Marth and meta

Best and worst Match-ups: My worst is marth, meta, and oli (I have no idea for my best MU'S as him

stages: My best is smashville and my worst is pokemon stadium 1

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Yup.

I play now and then, mostly just casual but still own people when i do. Though not everyone, i usually just beat average players, anyone who is actually smart about how they play can give me trouble.

Anyway i figured that was you but didn't say anything.

@apollo

I will wait to put it up then.

Nikenick

Smash Journeyman
Name: NICK, Nikenick

Color Pit: Gold (it's not yellow it's gold)

List of commonly used AT's
I only use Arrow loops on stages like PS1, on places where you and your opponent can't hit eachother unless you loop an arrow.
I obviously use mirror shield gimps in some matchups but it's not an AT.
I basically don't use AT's at all since I think they're useless.

I don't think that I really can summerize my strategy since I have different strategies for every matchup, but I'll try. I will camp in some matchups and I will ledgecamp if necissary. I punish a lot of moves with utilt, jab or dair, depending on the spacing of the opponent. I use fair, dair and nair approaches(nair not against small characters though) and I try to kill with fsmash or bair, if my fsmash is stale then I'll use dsmash. I use fsmash whenever my opponent hits my shield from behind, since it's the best out of shield option to do in my opinion. I also try to read opponents and react on that. And I tend to punish airdodges with either uair, bair or dair.

Secondaries:
Luigi and Lucario, I just play them for fun and I'll only use Pit in tournaments.

Best personal match ups:
Metaknight, Snake, Gaw and Marth

Worst personal match ups:
Olimar, I played against Olimarna lot but I just hate this character so much, he frustrates me.

Best stages:
BF, SV and Delfino

Worst stages:
I don't really have one

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
1. Loli (LoliLovesRain)

2. Color Pit: Black (unless there r ugly textures then Red works too lol)

3. List of commonly used AT's : umm....wingdashing, i CAN arrow loop but i dont use it much and i guess mirrorshield gimps but...i dont rlly know many AT's =[

4. Summary of overall strategy: ...I dont really know what i do lol i end up reading people more so but i use arrows and stuff xD depends on the character and the person tho =/ so...sorry when i get vids of me like NOW i can post i have some against seibrik on my wii i wouldnt mine putting up ^_^

5. Secondaries : ZSS because shes super fun and amazing :3

6. Best/Worst personal match ups: well...i dont rlly know it depends mainly on the person playing them for me but i like fighting snakes :3 and i hate fighting...hmmm...not sure xD olimar? i think thats about it and MK if the player is bttr than i am cuz then they know things and im all like /sadness

7. Best/Worst stages : Best - Smashville , battlefield, rainbow cruise, halberd (i like othr stages but i do bttr on those)
Worst - uhhh yoshis island sometimes but i DO cool stuff sometimes too....uhhh...castle seige for me for the most part just cuz im all confused there ^^

Umm yeah sorries i couldnt write much lol i didnt know what to write ^_^ but yeah i have a vid on me like last yr xD well it was put up last yr but it was before now and i play diff. now thankfully ^_^ but heres a vid once i ACTUALLY upload vids ill put stuff up http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ohUMjZDH7Y

KiraFlax

Smash Lord
Name: KiraFlax

Color Pit: Black

Im an agresive pit at heart but my style is to switch up from aggresive to defensive very often while the match is going. Most of the time i love being in the face and pressureing the opponent with multi hit moves.

Secondaries Other main:
I Also main R.O.B. just as legitimently as i do pit. My pit and my R.O.B. are completely equal and use which ever one is better for the match up or for what ever i feel at the time.

Secondaries:
Ganondorf, Bowser, Metaknight, Wolf, Falco, Peach, link

Best personal match ups:
DDD (Pit), Snake (Pit), R.O.B. (Pit), Pit (R.O.B.), Olimar (R.O.B.), Marth (R.O.B.)

Worst personal match ups:
Toonlink, Metaknight, Fox, Donkey Kong, G and W

Best stages:
Final Destination, Smash vile, Figrate Orpheon, Pictochat (where its acctually legal), Delfino Plaza

Worst stages:
Batttlefield, Yoshi's Island

Lenus Altair

Smash Ace
1. Lenus Altair (LENUS)

2. Red Pit

3. Angelic Step, Arrow Looping, Arrow Layering, Arrow Chasing, Wing Renewal

4. I play Pit as a defensive machine. I am a camper to start almost always bending my arrows in arcs, sometimes in ways to intentional miss my opponents in addition to timing changes to guarantee some mix up hits as they approach. Up close, Utilt is my friend as is A, A, Dtilt. I approach usually with Up smash against any mid size or larger character and use it to punish airiels. If My opponent is knocked high above me I usually set up some arrow layering. Some signature moves of mine are probably retreating SH Dair to FS/Utilt and from the ledge jump -> airdodge -> FS toward the ledge. One of my worst habits its not getting in jabs on grabs.

5. None

6. Best: Ike, Bowser, Samus, Ganon (duh) / Worst: MK, but more so Olimar. Also I feel mario gives me more trouble then he should.

7. Best: Halbred, Battlefeild, Norfair, and Japes / Worst: Cornaria, Yoshis Island.

Dark_Kuro

Smash Rookie
This thread is quite a neat idea~

Brawl Tag- Wolfy
SWF- Dark_Kuro (just Kuro works)

2. Color Pit
Black, since fallen angels are great like that.

I can arrowloop and hit, but I'm not quite good with multiple arrows or arrow rain. I know how to wing refresh and wing dash but haven't found an instance where it's been extremely useful to me. I'm currently working on learning how to use Wings of Icarus for stuff other than recovery, like pushing people away from the edge, but I'm not sure if that's considered an AT? XD; I also did manage to do a d-tilt spike once, but again, not sure if that's an AT.

...I'm not really sure how to describe it XD; I like to start by firing a few arrows, and then I move in for close range combat. I usually find myself "dancing" around the enemy with sidesteps and then trying to land a hit. Sometimes I'll fire an occasional arrow at mid-range too. I like hopping, and a good number of my KOs are from sweet-spotted b-airs. I love glide attacks and usually use those after being knockedfar away from the stage, but in other situations where I'm just straight up from the stage I'll let Pit "drift" down and focus on not getting hit again, attacking if I feel like the enemy is close enough. My edge game is pretty poor, but I'm pretty good at trapping people on the edge with Angel Ring. I suppose you'd have to fight me to get a feel for my style. I can't describe it well XD It's sort of hit-and-run-y. Someone ought to fight with me since I've been wanting a good match.

5. Secondaries
Pikachu. I also like using Marth, but I can't utilize his throws and fail at recovering with him.

With Pit
Best: Bowser, Zelda, Toon Link, Lucas
Middle-ish: Ike, Falco, Pikachu, Snake
Worst: Lucario, ROB, Marth, MK

With Pikachu
....actually not real sure on this XD; Snake and MK are probably on the worst end, though.

7. Best/Worst stages

Best: Final Destination, Luigi's Mansion (Pit), Rainbow Cruise (Pit), Hyrule Temple, Green Hill Zone
Middle: Smashville, Battlefield, Delfino, Castle Siege, Distant Planet, Pictochat
Worst: Yoshi's Island, Pokemon Stadium, Hanenbow

SilentPinoy

Smash Cadet

1.PINOY(SilentPinoy)

2.Green(Ranger Laurels Pit)

3.ATs:
Arrow Loop + Rain (accurate up to 2 at once), but have recently been cutting back on usage.
Learning/using Wingdash on slow projectile matchups(still bad at it)
Glide Cancelling

4.Summary of playstile
Every chance I get I attempt to at least get the opponents off a ledge and into my zone, where I attempt to gimp, stage spike, or edgehog. I prefer the left ledge as I can arrow loop counter clockwise, and I rain clockwise easier, still capable of doing both on either side. Do not get confused for camping on the ledge, I take fights on the edge and under the stage. I set up stalwart on a side then force their opproach with arrows or taunting. I do follow-up on pressure and I do not retreat to edges mid close-quarters fight.
Common tactics:
I always recover low. Arrow pressure. Shield pressure. Short chaingrab. Mirror Shield is my best friend. Dtilt -> anything as often as possible before kill %. Grabs. Rely on Aerials for kills, I can't use Dsmash(I don't use the C-stick). Jab grab. Grab. Did I mention grabs?
I keep my opponent close as I deem safe, I am combo happy so I tend to get punished for poor spacing.
I've begun to use dodge less unless to get into a better position for an attack. Where I'm from spot dodge gets me punished more than saved. Power to powershield.

5. Secondaries.
Fox and Mario

6. Match-ups.
Most Common in my area:
Falco, Marth, Metaknight, Diddy Kong, Zelda/Sheik, Captain Falcon, Fox, Luigi, Mario, Snake.
Hardest:
Metaknight, Snake, Marth, Luigi
Easiest:
Bowser, Samus
Favorite:
Anyone I can Mirrorshield gimp easily.
Need work against:
Metaknight, Snake, Marth, Pit(I'm like the only 1 in the Tampa, FL area), Sheik, Wario, Luigi, Diddy Kong.

6. Stages
Picks: Neutrals(BF over FD over Smashville), Frigate Orpheum
Bans/Strikes: Yoshi's Island, Pirate Ship, Rainbow Cruise, Pokemon Stadiums.

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Guess I've been gone for too long. I haven't heard of any of the Pit's that posted here.

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Gadiel_VaStar- Green Pit

Commonly used AT's- Glideshifting, Pivot Arrows...that's pretty much it, lol. I don't really use AT's that much since I want to focus on my other game aspects. It wouldn't hurt to try them out though.

Hmm, even though I'm not satisfied w/ my playstyle or skill-level yet, I'd say that I love to run away and pivot arrow my opponents. I like to change the timing of my arrows to keep them unpredictable and harder to powershield. I believe his F-throw is his best throw because it sets Pit up for chaingrabs and edgeguarding at high percents. I like to switch up my playstyle and move choices every time my opponent approaches. Sometimes I space a fair, other times I d-tilt, and sometimes I Fair crossover for jab infinites or grabs. I punish OOS with moves like up-smash, uptilt, d-smash, jab, and nair. From my experiences, I've learned that F-smash is better off punishing laggy moves and when my opponents are in disadvantaged situations(air, ledge, etc.). I strive hard to learn from Masashi/Earth because I believe they are far ahead of Pit's metagame and have the tactics and knowledge to win tournaments. I don't feel that Pit needs ledge camping to beat any character, but it certainly helps when Pit is at high percents. When I play and get flustered, I tell myself to relax, and it usually works out. I have to remind myself to be calm and to not let anything distract me or let any tactic no matter how annoying get to me. I think that's the best way to keep yourself from checking out in a match.

Secondaries-Peach, Zelda/Sheik, Wolf

Best: Samus, Snake, Wario, Peach, D3, Marth
Worst: Mario, Luigi, Diddy, G&W, ZSS

Best Stages: Battlefield, SV, Delphino
Worst stages: Rainbow Cruise(I'll work on this stage), Jungle Japes, Castle Siege, Lylat, YI

Ryos4

Smash Lord
Well i guess ill throw one up too then. I'll put up a few then, even though they are old and its kinda one sided. The newest one i have is of me playing really bad and just rolling around. lol. And that was the one the peach player put up. Not the ones where i 2-3 stocked him, and there were several.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnWT4mzl4Bo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m4YKlNtSDlo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ARe2ksgiEo&playnext_from=TL&videos=HoDNTkfgO58

Katana_koden

Smash Ace
The latest youtube vids I got:
Apollo- a marth?
FYRE- Kid Icurus flash?
KiraFlax- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=msEtj3Wutw0
Lenus-None?
Negi-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2sUnU1YK0Bo but so old.
Nick-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0r_Y2hnXboY
Nitrix-none?
Pinoy-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mebD8HaIm7k are you pit, old
Pro-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0ATDOLLDkms
Silver-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R06MNe1Ytyo
Wolfy-http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eEIIEueudPk

oh nice update ryos

Ryos4

Smash Lord
K put them up aside from Pinoy and Pro, idk if doubles matches really show a persons style well. Though if they want me to i can put those in.

Also i dont have any good recent matches. Good in terms of it not being one sided. I dont have a hacked wii so my replays only go to 3 mins and if they last under 3 mins i usually destroy them...

Top Bottom