• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Woodbridge Presents: Boss Step Away From the Fridge - June 26 - MDVA

Kenrawr

Smash Master
Singles:

1: Chu :kirby2: ($63.00)
2: Coney :dedede::wario: ($31.00)
3: Takeover :snake: ($11.00)
4: Korn :metaknight:
5: Meep :fox:
5: Boss :luigi2::gw:
7: Seagull :wolf::metaknight:
7: BMX :wario:
9: ESOJ :diddy:
9: Taj :metaknight:
9: Bengals :marth:
9: Kenny :snake::pikachu2:
13: Ash
13: TKO
13: SheikSSBM
13: ******
17: ADA
17: SOVAman
17: Kreva
17: Bonk
17: Tiger

DOUBLES:

1: Boss+Korn ($48.00)
2: Chu+SheikSSBM ($24.00)
3: Coney+Takeover ($10.00)
4: Forte+ESOJ
5: Bengalz+Ash
5: BMX+Seagull
7: TKO+SOVAman
7: Kenny+Taj

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
Good showing and good work by Coney and Chu showing us why they should be back on PRs this season. You guys should continue to enter events and making good showings.

SASSY

Smash Journeyman
Well done Zak and Alan. Congrats to Chu as well. I still think we should go back to top 15 PRs, since MD/VA results are so inconsistent.
Hope I can start attending crap soon. I'm tired of not doing fun things.
Zak, how much did you use Wario??

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
WTF?!

CONEY GOING HARD AS **** I FEEL YA D3 MAIN!!!!

But why Wario?

For Meep and others?

EDIT: Didn't look at characters.

Lol@Fox.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
How? He lost to Takeover which isn't too surprising and him and Coney went to last game last hit last week. Guess that was an off day too? =/
Lol, I wanted Zak to rage @ me(I heard he was in some chat, WHY U MAD *** WE TIGHT RIGHT!?) but you showed up, trusty co pilot.

Anyway, I was just seeing who would catch the comment.

Coney

Smash Master
i don't think i will ever beat chu dat

and if i do, it definitely won't be with ddd

shoutouts later

Deez.

Smash Lord
Lol these results are hilarious... so many good people didn't go.. =\ Omni, Logic,Lie,Candy... Md/Va needs to step it up. and in all honesty I think that's the only reason why Chu entered singles.. (no offense to you chu) good **** btw. Coney gettin 2nd isn't a surprise to me at all.. coney should be placing top 4 every time if he doesn't fight a diddy kong. Hahaha jus kiddin Coney. good **** for steppin it up man.

@ Esoj Wtf?!?! this **** is stupid why do both me and you get Korn almost every tournament... us Diddy's need to step it up.. =\

@ Takeo good ****.. kinda upset you lost to Chu but meh...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Fun tourney. For the record, I also used Falco vs Takeover twice. Lost, but still used him. Only used Mk once. And used Wolf five times.

~Pink Fresh~

Smash Master
From what I saw.

Coney only used Wario v Chu.

He won one game with Wario.

out of like... 6 or smthg.

it didn't advance him either.

Does that warrant getting a character next to his name?

Kawaii Poyo

Smash Champion
I would've liked to see Chu play Lie now, Lie used to lose to Chu but Lie got soooooooooooo much better recently. I would like to see Chu vs Lie and compare it to DEHF vs Lie. I feel Lie is a much better player than DEHF.

T3h Albino

Smash Master
I would've liked to see Chu play Lie now, Lie used to lose to Chu but Lie got soooooooooooo much better recently. I would like to see Chu vs Lie and compare it to DEHF vs Lie. I feel Lie is a much better player than DEHF.
I feel Lie is a much better player than DEHF
Lie is a much better player than DEHF
better player than DEHF
Man what in the....

Zucco

Smash Master
Meatride your region alittle harder please.

edit: o and good **** Coney ^_^

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
i don't think i will ever beat chu dat

and if i do, it definitely won't be with ddd

shoutouts later
Historically for that matchup you need to buy a monster to clobber that there kirby.

You should try some of the new AT's for DDD, there's this thing where it's like not his jab, but not really a smash either. It's sort of inbetween, really hard to do though. I'll show you next time we play.

Coney

Smash Master
wait, the one where like...he holds his hammer by the very tip? and it like, spins a bit?

i've done that by accident a few times, it only does like 6% though so it sucks

Lykeios

Smash Apprentice
Oh no there's this one that sort of looks like he's just laying down, but secretly he kicks a foot out I think it's a glitch. It's ****ing crazy I wish Wolf had it.

@TKbreezy

Follow me on Twitter!
NNID
TKbreezy
Lie is better than DEHF >_>
Poyo Please shut up. Lie is no where near DEHF and infact lie only got better because that ***** had like a 6 hour talk with DEHF about falco...its common knowledge that DEHF is Best Falco in america...quit being a meat jockey for MD/VA....you make us look bad

Oh snap. Zak taking names! Good stuff!
Get out...

Shout outs
1: Chu - CAN YOU QUIT PLZ...so i can be the BEST KIRBY OF ALL TIME!!! or atleast in MD/VA
2: Coney - you da Bess...also thanks for the ride home...lol
3: Takeover - FNB taking that money all day
4: Korn - (Smirk)...mad salty saturday night
5: Meep -MEEPFOX!!....you should permanently change your name to that.
5: Boss - But thats the last time you roll back after a Dtilt trip...lmao...also Dair -> Dair with squirtle in Minus= TKO Combo...lets get it...stop tryna style on me in our tourney matches...lol
7: Seagull - thanks for the ride...stop getting lost scrub...mad awkward ride btw
7: BMX - sorry about the MM's I dont think we mesh as a team though...I'm only good with a handful of people
9: ESOJ-uhhh...oh yea thanks for the ride to OCB..**** was legit..but not as legit as you guys initially made it sound
9: Taj - GGs...ill beat u eventually...lol
9: Bengals -GGs that marth getting better
9: Kenny -you gay....lol...hanging with you and actually making it through the whole woodbridge this time...LMAO
13: Ash -GGs
13: TKO - BEST KIRBY OF ALL TIME...dem Hammer skills
13: SheikSSBM -good job getting carried in dubz...lol
13: ******
17: ADA -GGs bro...your MK is good...and its not even gay...prolly needs more gay
17: SOVAman - We still the best in Team friendlies...lol
17: Kreva
17: Bonk - nice talking to you as always
17: Tiger - Caitie you Da bess <3 love watching all of MD/VA in "OMG A GIRL" Mode...lol
"you guys where swimming?"....LMAO

Top Bottom