• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Memphis Area Rankings and tournament thread

LlamaSensei

Smash Ace
Haha, I had to add you. Especially now that I know that MS has no PR... Does this mean I can call it a dual-state PR?!? hmm.... now to suck AR in also! then we will have a tri-state PR! mwahahaha!

Ambix

Smash Ace
Except that this is for Memphis lol, and you live in Brentwood/Nashville.
he can drive down. it's only 2 and a half hours.

I sent him to this thread because i think the murfeesburo smashers don't live there any more.

I know Jmoan lives up here near me now and i think KO moved in with his girlfriend in new york or something.

Samba

Smash Apprentice
Ambix
"he can drive down. it's only 2 and a half hours."

indeed so.
I've been playing melee for ten years, but only with one or two guys who live close to me. and my skill level has far exceeded theirs, so I can't really enjoy matches...

Samba

Smash Apprentice
I'd love to come but I have to work this weekend... tragedy... thanks for the offer though man, maybe next time.
But I'll definitely be coming to some bi-weeklies in the near future.

oh and I have two full setups for melee at any given time, if that's ever an issue

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (One of the South's largest fighting game tournaments) is coming up on April 2nd at Conway Gaming Center in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~120 people at this tournament featuring games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! The Smash portion of the event will be run by Smashboard's own VTS and we will have a recording station available for you to record whichever matches you deem necessary (just work it out with the station manager). If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread where you can find more details about the event located at http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

SmokeMaxX

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, A.R.K. III (NOW featuring Justin Wong, Fubarduck, Lil Majin, and many more great players!) is coming up THIS SATURDAY in Conway, AR! We are expecting at least ~150 people with games such as Melee, Brawl, Project: M, SSF4, BB:CS, Tekken 6, Arcana Heart 3, Marvel Vs. Capcom 3, and more! Smashers are coming in from Oklahoma, Tennessee, Arkansas, and several more states to compete!

Note that our tournament is now sponsored by Game On Apparel, Shadaloo.eu, Borderland Games, Broken Tier, and the Bat Cave, which will each be providing additional prizes and bonus pots for our tournaments. Also, well-known regional modder DaRabidDuckie will be on hand to provide dual mods (PS3 <-> 360) for fight sticks.

If you have ANY questions, please post on here or on the official tournament thread here: http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=298654. Please try to make it and show your support not only for us, but for the Regional Smash community as a whole. Thanks guys!

Top Bottom