• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

PoE 3 ALL VIDS UP! Zhu, Wobbles, RockCrock, Kels, MacD, Iori, Tink, Cosmo, Big D

Roneblaster

Smash Hero

INSANE CARZY GUY

Banned via Warnings
Oh I see. Me, shonic and sleepK had some fun on the livestream it was pretty epic andI know me yelling would be on my matches vs zhu. I don't know why I yell when playing at tournments serious matches as pichu? Why do I do that?

Adam M!

Smash Lord
ITT: midwest getting smashed on by the fresh coast

laughed for a while when i saw bigd get 3-stocked by zoo who wasnt even warmed up...

Tink

Smash Hero
doubles grand finals is when me and kels were playing good =)....do you have us vs zhus team/mac Ds team from winners bracket? those were good matches!

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
Wobbles moved back to Texas like, a month ago, so he's more South right now.

Tink

Smash Hero
i cant find them =(....i wanna actually see my marth playing well in teams =).

MW also took home teams =). get at us!

Vist

Smash Champion
i think i only had one tournament set on that tv (vs dope I think)

i hope it gets uploaded :(

btw the set with the newlyweds and wobbles/bluezaft was like losers quarterfinals or something b/c I believe loser of that match got 5th

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
vist, i didnt get it record. :(

i got an abysmally low number of matches recorded @ this.

lack of communication and time constraints, im pretty pissed and you should be too.

Eggm

Smash Hero
No Starcraft spoilers please... jeez. I was checking a smashboards thread not trying to make my SC watching less exciting, jerks.

Adam M!

Smash Lord
jesus christ SHUT THE **** UP ZHU

seriously you get slapped upside the head spoiling **** around me

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
ITT: midwest getting smashed on by the fresh coast

laughed for a while when i saw bigd get 3-stocked by zoo who wasnt even warmed up...
what does this mean? zhu had just finished playing a tournament set vs viperboy after i had been sitting for a half an hour

not that the results would have been any different, but come on now i'm capable of getting 3 stocked by a full capacity zhu

Big_R

Smash Champion
dude lets not invite wc to our tournys anymroe they are mean :(:( **** a i shoulda just beat macd. taught these fools how to play on the boat ill tell u that

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
My matches are really slow paced because Iori and Kels didn't want to come anywhere near me and I didn't want to lose getting impatient. I'm pretty sure like 50% of the crowd had stopped watching by the time it was me and Zhu, but maybe that's also because neither of us were Midwest.

I love the parts where I hang on the edge for like, three full seconds, then flub the ledge-wavedash and kill myself. Those matches are really really silly looking lol.

Top Bottom