• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Jake Jacobson's Jammin' July Journament -- Results

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Jake Jacobson's Jammin' July Journament RESULTS

Before results/shout outs, I would just like to thank Northern Indiana and FonZ for toughing out the parade (and ensuing traffic/lack of parking) with us. Getting through that super inconvenience really set up the atmosphere that we needed for the rest of the tournament to run as smoothly as it did.

Doubles

1. Fastest C4 in Indiana [Sovereign + Renegade]
2. Master Eric and X-in [Mister Eric + Xisin]
3. Doomsday [Joey + Daycia]
4. GenX Radio [FonZ + Oreo]
5. Revenge Match Between Argentina and Germany for the 1590s World Cup Finals [LoZ + Th3 Composer]
5. I am Brawl and so can you! [Lyric + Braxton]
7. Suarez is a Douchebag [Avenger + Bumble]
7. Brooklyn Rage [Joshkip + Spin]

Singles

1. Renegade [$105] :snake: / :ike:
2. FonZ [$52] :metaknight: / :lucario:
3. Hilt [$30] :dedede: / :pt:
4. Xisin [$17] :marth:
5. Joey [$8] :peach: / :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff:
5. Mister Eric [$8] :rob:
7. XeroXen :zerosuitsamus:
7. Lyric :dedede:
9. Braxton :lucario:
9. Today :warioc: / :wolf: / :ness2: / :olimar: / :kirby2:
9. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus:
9. LoZ :dk2: / :drmario:
13. Excel :sonic:
13. Joshkip :sonic:
13. ShyGuy :falco:
13. Spin :rob:
17. Trip :gw:
17. Bumble :zerosuitsamus: / :ness2:
17. Th3 Composer :samus2: / :warioc:
17. Calebyte :mario2:
17. Mello :bowser2: / :olimar:
17. Avenger :toonlink:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
7 am shoutouts fff
1. Renegade [$105] Good job winning. Good games in doubles!
2. FonZ [$52] Good games! Destroied me in our second set xD.
3. Hilt [$30] That DDD. That trainer. fff-.
4. Xisin [$17] GGs.
5. Joey [$8] Don't even have a main anymore. Go whoever the **** you want.
5. Mister Eric [$8] Good games. Destroyed me 'n everything!
7. XeroXen Xerosuitxen was defeated by... ZSS DITTOS :D:D:D:D. You're such a *****. :@
7. Lyric That DDD. Fun games! Fun talking to you too! GO TO BRAWL IN THE HALL! ^-^
9. Braxton I finally got to meet you! You're really fun to talk to! :D. Sorry we didn't get to play much at all :/
9. Daycia Great job in doubles! It was really fun. I kinda held our team back with me not saying anything for help though. I'll work on that so we can get first next time.
9. Sovereign Good games~
9. LoZ Your DK is pretty good for not brawling ever. Fun talking to you~ Hope to see you again soon Stephen(?)!
13. Excel Oh god your snoring lolol. But seriously XD, good... friendy? Keep on getting better bro and then maybe you'll be able to fight the HA-CHA (cool). Nice talking to you again~
13. Joshkip Good Brawl Minus games. Thank you for the ride back to my place and it was great seeing you again ^-^
13. ShyGuy Good games and it was great seeing you again!
13. Spin It was great talking to you! Fun ride to and from the tournament.
17. Trip I don't think we really talked, but it was nice seeing you!~
17. Bumble I LIKE IT TOO, *****! XD! Good games in pools and it was really fun talking to you! Thank you so much for driving us there and back :D!
17. Th3 Composer Jaake! We didn't play at all besides like... a brawl minus doubles where I had a random partner and some free for alls lol. It was great seeing you and talking to you and stuff. I hope to see you at brawl in the hall! (:
17. Calebyte Keep on getting better bro, I know you can! It just takes practice... and wifi. XD You'll be super pro soon enough!
17. Mello Oh my god you're so cool. XD
17. Avenger It was fun talking to you again ! I hope to see you again soon (brawl in the hall maybe?).

Dennys: OH MY GOD LOLOL. The people there were sooo funny. That guy was so gay I swear. XD! So it was like... Stephen... I can't remember avenger's nickname, and then Jake's. XD so funny. Gosh that was weird. Best experience at denny's everr!

Used Peach to win 4 matches.
Used ZSS to win 2 matches.
Used Jigglypuff to win 1 match.
Used Game and Watch to win 1 match.

Bracket results so I can have SOME characters beside my name >-> Either those or a question mark :3. Really fun tournament, hope to go to another one like it sometime soon!

Braxton2011

Smash Ace
NNID
Braxtonian8
3DS FC
4167-4550-9020
1. Renegade: I have johns. Deal with it.
2. FonZ: Y U SO MEAN TO MY YOSHI? ALL HE WANTED TO DO WAS HELP YOU INTO THE SIDE OF THE STAGE! :V
3. Hilt: Glad you didn't go Olimar on me. I saw you go Olimar on some Sonic.
4. Xisin: Lol you ***** Xero apparently.
5. Joey: HURR Finally met you.
5. Mister Eric:... I don't remember if I talked to you, sir.
7. XeroXen: Your grandpa is a good driver, but he sloooooooooow
7. Lyric: What kind of a team name is that?!
Was I any good as a partner?
9. Daycia: I finally learned how to say your name correctly. Also, I didn't tackle you because you had a skirt on :V
9. Sovereign: Use your amazing talent to **** these fools!
9. LoZ: ... ... Your house is nice.
13. Excel: No moar beef, k? ;~;
13. Joshkip: I saw you avoiding me =_=
17. Th3 Composer: Your cats ruined my day. Nice interview, tournament. No moar beef plz?
17. Calebyte: Sir of awesome, right here.
17. Mello: USE MORE CHAINGRAB BOWSAH
17. Avenger:... You're a cool guy.

Calebyte

Smash Lord
What an awesome tourney! Shoutouts later. By the way, Xero went all Zamus, he only used Mario in a few individual matches.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I also won using Ness, too! Thank you thank you!
Also, may you change it to Today and not Daycia? Sorry for the requests!!

It was a fun tournament! The drive was tedious and long. (I know how Jake feels driving to Cincy now... And I'm sorry.)
Congratulations on doubles with me, Joey! It was the first time I made money. XD; Next time we"ll get first place! And I loved our matches between Mister Eric + Xisin and the ones with Ren + Sov were down to the wire. I think some of them were reordered so we should check them out. And it's okay, it totally wasn't your fault! We'll just have to work on communication!
It was nice seeing everyone, and I hope they all enjoyed themselves!
And sorry, Braxton. XP; Next time!
Sorry again for also being really sick throughout the tournament and not feeling well. I probably looked and sounded like a pretty bad mess. I still enjoyed myself, and I did have fun just playing whomever this time around. I think it helped a lot. And it also helped decided what other characters I would like to stick with and ones not so much.
It was nice seeing XeroXen's friends! And hope they enjoyed themselves, too! Good luck guys and happy brawling!

Joshkip

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Joshkip
3DS FC
0447-5552-4282
1. Renegade [$105] :snake:/:ike: - dude great seeing you and i had fun talking to you even though you dont know what a good final fantasy is lol :p
2. FonZ [$52] :lucario:/:metaknight: - great seeing you again man i hope to see you at more tournaments so i can learn how to beat you :J
3. Hilt [$30] :olimar:/:pt:/:dedede: - *fixed* lol but yeah hilt next time please just go all out on me.
4. Xisin [$17] :marth: - please come to the tourney on july 17th pwease *puppy dog pout*
5. Joey [$8] :peach:/:zerosuitsamus:/:039: - np on the ride home joey i mean i would honestly prefer a bed over a floor anyday
5. Mister Eric [$8] :rob: - *puppy dog pout* i hope to see you at brawl in the hall
7. XeroXen :mario: - too good man you showed me whats up.....but i will learn that matchup its not all that tough
7. Lyric :dedede: - KNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS! WHO THE HELL DO YOU THINK WE ARE!?......also sorry i wasnt that great of a teacher :/
9. Braxton :lucario: - you were so intimidated by my brooklyn rage sir!
9. Daycia :wario:/:wolf:/:kirby:/:olimar: - close games day i will get you next time!
9. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - we left a pretty mean scar on this tourney man and at brawl in the hall we will dominate! COUNT ON IT!
9. LoZ :dk: - you sir....we need to fight, like gentlemen of course, so i can show you whats up.
13. Excel :sonic: - brawl in the hall......that is so gonna be taken over.
13. Joshkip :sonic: - almost kip almost......but do not worry FOR YOUR SPRING IS ONE THAT WILL PIERCE THE HEAVENS WHERE YOU WILL GRASP THE SUN NOW MATTER HOW HOT IT IS!
13. ShyGuy :falco: - didnt get to play you and i am sad cause i havent gotten to play your falco i heard its pretty good.
13. Spin :rob: - brooklyn rage will rise again and next time we will be prepared!
17. Trip :gw: - ggs dude your g&w was rough around the edges but i am sure you will smooth those out.
17. Bumble :zerosuitsamus:/:ness: - PUT DOWN YOUR PURSE AND DRINK A ****IN MEGA CHUG........*****!
17. Th3 Composer :samus:/:wario: - there was just so much going on at that dennys, tim.
17. Calebyte :mario: - dude tell me when forwardsmash.com is up so i can be all like "hey i am awesome and cool" also good seeing you again man next time we hopefully wont be in the same pool cause that has been happening a lot lately.....same with composer!
17. Mello :bowser:/:olimar: - didnt get to fight you but i saw your goofy bowser shenanigans gooooood stuff lol
17. Avenger :toonlink: - so like that guy....was flaming lol

thank you so much mr jacobson for hosting this tourney, i had fun and i hope to see you all again soon.

fonzi21

Smash Ace
1. Renegade [$105] :snake: / :ike: - BAN SNAKE.....LOL j/k man good stuff always great hanging with you and playing against you.

2. FonZ [$52] :metaknight: / :lucario: - Woot.

3. Hilt [$30] :dedede: / :pt: - Good stuff sir, nice playing against you

4. Xisin [$17] :marth: - good to see you again and fun matches

5. Joey [$8] :peach: / :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: - your a great player bro keep it up, very smart I enjoy playing against you.

5. Mister Eric [$8] :rob: - Good stuff I see your improving!

7. XeroXen :zerosuitsamus: - Good to see you

7. Lyric :dedede: - Fun talking to you, and keep up the D3 work and I hope our matches was able to help you in the lucario matchup

9. Braxton :lucario: - heh good matches

9. Today :warioc: / :wolf: / :ness2: / :olimar: / :kirby2: - nice job

9. Sovereign :zerosuitsamus: - good to see you again, Ganon ditto's next time!

9. LoZ :dk2: / :drmario: - fun tourny

13. Excel :sonic: - thanks for teaming with me, i was really glad to get a teammate and we
did well. thanks again!

13. Joshkip :sonic: - hahaha sure let's get some friendlies in next time.

13. ShyGuy :falco: - fun matches

13. Spin :rob: - nice ROB

17. Trip :gw: - gratz

17. Bumble :zerosuitsamus: / :ness2: nice ZSS

17. Th3 Composer :samus2: / :warioc: - Great tournament. thanks for all the help with
directions, and all. I hope to see you at our next monthly!

17. Calebyte :mario2: - Good to see you again. come to springfield for some training
sometime!

17. Mello :bowser2: / :olimar: gratz

17. Avenger :toonlink: - gratz

clowsui

Smash Legend
going up on youtube.com/user/forwardsmash probably, caleb still has **** to sort through from last weekend though

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
Great tournament guys. Sorry Caleb, I lost track of time. Be sure to get a hold of me next time. I'm in Cincy atm but I'll try to do shoutouts if I get the chance.

Count

Smash Champion
Good stuff to everybody at this, but just remember that Indiana doesn't lose on its home turf ;)

Thanks to ren+sov and ren for holding it down!

Seriously though this looked super competitive and fun and I'm sad I missed it.

LoZ12001

Smash Journeyman
1. Renegade [$105]- good stuff man, watch for that lylat though its a crazy stage
2. FonZ [$52]- always a nice guy and fun to watch
3. Hilt [$30]- so glad you are getting over your olimar disease
4. Xisin [$17] - nice meeting you, fun matches in doubles
5. Joey [$8] - didnt get 3 stocked (H)
5. Mister Eric [$8] - fun playing you again, DISTANT PLANET!
7. XeroXen - ill have to come to huntington with some of my town fruit and sell it some time
7. Lyric - always fun seeing you
9. Braxton - greatest troll of all time
9. Today - daycia where did all your pocket characters come from, you crazy
9. Sovereign - nice seeig you again
9. LoZ - didnt play :\
13. Excel - too gay sir, too gay
13. Joshkip - always a cool guy to hang with
13. ShyGuy - didnt play either :(
13. Spin - squid getting numbers at denny's aww yeeaaaaah
17. Trip - those robs are *******s, keep at it though and beat xero
17. Bumble - fun to talk to
17. Th3 Composer - good tourney brah, never bringing my tv out of terre haute again
17. Calebyte - always helpful and fun to play, a true gentlemen
17. Mello -stop playing bowser
17. Avenger - Cannot stress enough how much you helped with TO stuff man, you need to run texas then run tourneys in texas

MaskedAvnger

Smash Journeyman
1. Renegade [$105] - Good stuff, grats on the win
2. FonZ [$52] - Didn't get to play ya
3. Hilt [$30] - Good stuff with your secondaries, squirtle and rock smash are good pokemon.
4. Xisin [$17] - Didn't get to play ya, but i saw some matches, your marth is really good.
5. Joey [$8] - Good seein ya again, Tim. Gratz on dubz.
5. Mister Eric [$8] - You're a really funny dude, I hope I can make it to more tourneys you're at.
7. XeroXen - I really hate ZSS. SO much. I wanna take on your Mario sometime too.
7. Lyric - Nice seein ya again, even though we didn't play.
9. Braxton - I'ma beat ya next time we play. Nice hangin out with ya, make it to more southern indiana/kentucky tourneys
9. Today - I'm sorry you were feelin sick! I can't go to BitH because i'm back in Texas at this point... But I'm sure I'll see you again soon. You and Joey did really good in doubles
9. Sovereign - Nice seein ya, don't be upset, you're really good, and you keep gettin better.
9. LoZ - WORTH IT!!!
13. Excel - Gaaaaaaah, so close both games. That was a really good set, but u-air is a stupid move and I hate it.
13. Joshkip - We need to play sometime, you're a cool guy
13. ShyGuy - *johns* I wish I hadn't killed myself, game 1 might've been closer, but good stuff, your falco is pretty boss.
13. Spin - You are a really cool guy, Tim. You and your pink underwear gettin all dem ladiez.
17. Trip - Friendlies were pretty fun, keep working on that G&W, he's a fun character.
17. Bumble - We too good in dubs. Also speaking of too good, dair windbox. Also, Denny's in general.
17. Th3 Composer - Your samus keeps gettin better. You got this. Thanks for givin me a place to stay, I'll be back in Indiana ASAP, and we need to get robot house so I don't have to stay in texas all next summer. Happy burfday.
17. Calebyte - I'm really glad you made it out to this, it was nice seein ya, also we needed some backup at denny's. Too good of a time. Your mario's gettin way better, keep it up.
17. Mello - Bowser is a really big, really bad marth. Whatever you did to me on the first stock of game 2, do that always if you're gonna play bowser. Or play olimar, what I saw of him, you were doin really well. You're a pretty cool guy, hope you can get off work from Nookington's in Huntington to come to more tourneys.
17. Avenger - You're bad and you should feel bad :toonlink:

Dooms

KY/KP Joey
NNID
Doomsyplusle
3DS FC
2921-9568-4629
Congratulations on doubles with me, Joey! It was the first time I made money. XD; Next time we"ll get first place! And I loved our matches between Mister Eric + Xisin and the ones with Ren + Sov were down to the wire. I think some of them were reordered so we should check them out. And it's okay, it totally wasn't your fault! We'll just have to work on communication!
:D We definetly will! Our matches against those two teams were really close. I can't wait till we team again. (Brawl in the Hall amirite? :3) <3

5. Joey [$8] :peach:/:zerosuitsamus:/:039: - np on the ride home joey i mean i would honestly prefer a bed over a floor anyday
I would have had to sleep on the side of his bed that no one ever uses. :p. I wouldn't have cared but I'd perfer my own bed xD!

5. Joey [$8] :peach: / :zerosuitsamus: / :jigglypuff: - your a great player bro keep it up, very smart I enjoy playing against you.
Thank you! ^-^! Hopefully we can play again sometime~ :D!

5. Joey [$8] - didnt get 3 stocked (H)
That makes you better than xero amirite? (cool)

5. Joey [$8] - Good seein ya again, Tim. Gratz on dubz.
Thanks Tim. :O

Exceladon City

Smash Hero
Singles

1. Renegade [$105]- Renegade vs Chair 99:1 Get *****. Good shizzy at the tournament mangz! I got you in dubz next time.

2. FonZ [$52]- So yeah teaming with you was an enlightening experience. We were so close to money! SPRINGFIELD!

3. Hilt [$30]- GGs in pools. That penguin too goodz.

4. Xisin [$17]- Good to see you are still ****** like usual. I wanted to play you in brackets. <3 :sonic:

5. Joey [$8]- Glad I had a chance to avoid you in bracket. Stupid princess.

5. Mister Eric [$8]- I'm bringing the wrench and screwdriver to that robot one of these days!

7. XeroXen- Way to not go Mario against me. v_v Thanks for whooping up on my Sonic with ZSS though. It was a humbling experience. L2Matchup.

7. Lyric- Good seeing you again mayne. That is a solid pengo. Have fun playing the blue fury known as Sonic.

9. Braxton- Troll'd. I was just purposefully doing that just to troll you. I think you're a cool guy...offline. lol jk. But yeah GGs and hope to see you at more tournaments.

9. Today- Day! Love the cap girl! You should have more bad hair days. Backward caps work well on you.

9. Sovereign- GGs in dubz. Fast C4 is fast.

9. LoZ- Picking up the DKizzle. I like. Luigi too good for dat monkay!

13. Excel- Not too bad. Still not the greatest placement.

13. Joshkip- BROOKLYN RAAAAAAAAAAGE!!

13. ShyGuy- Good seeing you again Shy.

13. Spin- Gold Nikes GO!

17. Trip- GGs. I think you should keep playing The Weegee! I like the GW, hate the Distant Planet.

17. Bumble- Thanks for the texture! GGs. Your ZSS is coming along nicely.

17. Th3 Composer- Lolwut timeouts?

17. Calebyte- Your Mario is good man. Next stage in evolution is Decision Making. Get better at doing that and your Mario will definitely seeing more fitting results.

17. Mello- Mellonote! Dude, I accidentally jacked your lighter.

17. Avenger- RAAAAAGE! Toon Link! Stop being a competent Toon Link, I like my matches to be easy.

Thanks go out to Composer, for being an amazing TO. Bumble, for providing the ride when the Mothership wasn't able to come through and everyone who didn't finish their food at Denny's. /scavenger

MulticolorShyGuy

Smash Cadet
1. Renegade - Awesome meeting you, really nice person, I'll be calmer in our match next time
2. FonZ - gg's in pools, I need that experience, you're to good
3. Hilt - Good seeing you, still as good as always
4. Xisin - dollaz dollaz dollaz
5. Joey - I'd forgot about that chaingrab on me haha, gg's awesome seeing you again
5. Mister Eric - You suck
7. XeroXen - Didn't get to play you but saw you ******
7. Lyric - So **** hard to get a kill move on you haha, really ggs
9. Braxton - didn't meet you
9. Today - Good seeing you again, we need to play some more, I need help vs G&W
9. Sovereign - ggs in pools, thanks for the matchup help
9. LoZ - Didn't get to play or see you play
13. Excel - We need to play next time, MM?
13. Joshkip - I haven't played you since kakuna 3? Just ask me next time and i'll fer sure play
13. ShyGuy - You suck
13. Spin - Nice meeting you, get with Eric for some help and bring the ****
17. Trip - Didn't meet you
17. Bumble - gg's in pools, if I hadn't played sov's zss before it would have been a much better game
17. Th3 Composer - awesome tournament, I haven't played you in forever, we need to fix that
17. Calebyte - really fun games in bracket, I was so afraid of a fsmash at the end on lylat lol
17. Mello - didn't meet you
17. Avenger - ggs in bracket, I need some TL practice, we should get some friendlies in next time

DtJ Composer

The Heroine Appears
BRoomer
Yeah. :ohwell:

Due to lack of shortage of set-ups (supplied 3/4, it was the only thing I was really disappointed about), singles took longer than I'd wanted, so we ran out of time for minus.

ONE OF THESE DAYS THOUGH I SWEAR.

Top Bottom